Young Visitor Sparks Excitement Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie joins Dan and Patricia.
994 words
4
6.2k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a subtle scent of beer, either from my own breath or from Dave burying his tongue in Cassie's ripe pussy moments before me. But the overwhelming aroma was of a beautifully sweet nectar, and one which I'd dreamed of and wanked over, many times.

My cock was already stirring, but I just had to taste her. The soundtrack was already developing as I could hear Patricia's ragged breathing as she experienced another woman for the first time. I was a fantasy we'd discussed, but never imagined following through on. The breathing was interjected by Cassie, who was both lapping away with her tongue, and narrating the whole experience.

"Dan, I can taste your juices all over Patricia's ass...and this pussy is ripe...hmmmmm."

I knelt down at the end of the bed, and just took a moment to admire the sight. A perfect young ass poking in the air in front of me, with a glistening sweet pussy, whilst the owner licked my wife. Was this even real?

I took my two thumbs and lubed them with some spit. I really didn't need to. This pussy was ready. I decided to start slow, beginning with my thumbs at the base of Cassie's outer pussy lips, and just pressing gently and gliding up along the lips to her ass. Stopping, and then slowly working back. Just enough pressure for her lips to open and show the beauty of her gorgeous fresh cunt.

I applied a bit more pressure, and glided up and down again. Next time, I moved my thumbs in slightly, barely grazing her growing clit as I rubbed up and down. Really slow and purposeful. The smell was intoxicating. As I reach the top, I inhaled the aroma from her ass, and it made me hungry.

I could hear Patricia building, but I was in no rush. I glanced across and could see that Cassie had three fingers deep in my wife's pussy, and was assaulting her clit with her tongue and sucking hard with her mouth.

I leaned down and started kissing Cassie's peachy ass, living out my dream. I was pressing my thumbs along her inner lips now, and she was dripping hot sweet juice everywhere. My kisses got faster and more frantic, and I could see her rose bud twitching, begging for attention.

I gave it one very gentle slow lick with the tip of my tongue, working along her ass crack as my thumbs honed in her on clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" came the muffled sound from Cassie as she continued to pleasure my wife.

I pushed my tongue in further, pressing firmly on her rosebud, as she suddenly relaxed and let me enter her. The taste was sensational and my tongue started dancing to rhythmic beat, pushing in and out, and licking all around her tender butt as my thumbs raced fast around her clit.

I remembered the toys from drawer, and reached to grab a buttplug. I was so turned on, I put it straight into my mouth to lick it, then positioned it at Cassie's tight backdoor, pressing gently. I took my tongue to her clit and started alternating between licking and sucking, whilst increasing the pressure on her ass. Eventually she relaxed and the butt plug entered her all the way. I gave it a good twist and tap for good measure.

I was now in a trance, listening to my wife build what was going to be an epic orgasm, whilst being faced with the most amazing dreamy pussy, it's nectar flowing and radiating heat. I buried my tongue in there, and I just lashed around, using my thumbs to spread her labia so I could cover every inch of her sensitive vagina. Every 30 seconds or so, I'd tap the end of the butt plus, or just twist it to get her ass working.

I could hear Cassie building her pace on my wifes clit, her hand now pounding in and out of her squelching pussy with three fingers filling her up. I could hear Patricia, breathing erratic and lots of whispers of "oh fuck" and "hmmm".

Suddenly, as my tongue focused in on Cassie's clit, sucking at first and then running my gravelly tongue over it and around it, I could feel her start to shake. It started in her legs, and then moved through her whole body, like an earthquake. I tapped on the butt plug for good measure, and without warning, Cassie exploded. Her entire body convulsed, she let out a shriek from her mouth, and her entire body shuddered. My face was suddenly coated in her juices as the river of nectar burst from her pussy.

Patricia was back arched, silently screaming. Her mouth was open, but no sound came out. Her eyes were rolling. He hands behind her head. A gush of pussy juices shot out, splashing all over Cassie and some on to me. It happened rarely for Patricia, but it was clear that Cassie had just taken her to a new place.

We all lay on the bed for a few moments, panting and catching our breath, not speaking. No words. Just recovery. And admiration for living out a fantasy. I was in the middle. Patricia wrapped around my right arm, recovering from an almighty orgasm and drenched in her own cum. Cassie had her head on my chest, her left arm stroking along my torso, still occasionally convulsing, but calming down.

Cassie looked up at me. "You're still hard and you didn't cum. That doesn't seem fair?"

"Don't worry young lady, I have a plan in my head for the two on you. Just give me a minute, and you two are ALL MINE."

A cute and mischievous grin crossed her face. Before I got a chance to admire it too much, Patricia leaned across and they kissed slowly and passionately.

I was ready to take my fantasy to the next level. Question is, were they?