Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue my workplace affair.
4.3k words
3.34
30.8k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is a true story. I have changed names to protect the privacy of those involved, but the events described herein actually happened. This story contains loving wife themes, so if that bothers you, read no further.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is chapter 2 of my first affair from my current marriage. If you have not read part one, I recommend going back, and reading it before continuing this story, as there are a lot of details in part one, that are important to understanding this story. However, in short, my name is Alex, I am 28 years old, 5'2", 120 lbs., I have small perky tits, and a great ass. I am married and a mother of three, and several years ago, I cheated on my husband with a guy that I worked with. As this is not a work of fantasy, don't expect the perfectly erotic, understand I am describing things as they actually happened, not as I wish they would have happened. In fact, now, I wish they had not happened at all.

It had been a few weeks since my first encounter with Tom. I was still extraordinarily excited over the events of that night, not because it would have been memorable on its own, or because the sex was great, but in reality, it was the wrongness of my actions that made me hot. Knowing that I had broken every rule of my marriage, and that I had done it with a guy that I worked with pretty much every day. In my head, the fantasy only expanded with time. I chalked up his poor performance to nerves and inexperience, and I was sure that he would drastically improve over time, so I looked forward to our next "date".

At this time, I continued to have sex with my husband, mostly to keep up appearances and make sure he didn't get too suspicious, but I started to feel angry with him all the time. Any little thing he did or said would set me off, and I would just add it to my reasons for cheating on him. Of course, years later, and even now, I understand that it wasn't him I was angry at, and what I was feeling was guilt, but at the time, I did not understand that, and so all of this drove me forward, right onto the dicks of other men.

I continued my flirting and overt sexual conversations with Tom at work, but I also stepped up my general sluttiness. I flirted with pretty much anyone who would give me the time of day, which was a lot of guys, as this was a factory, and that type of work, seems to attract a certain sort. However, I found that most of the guys wanted to go no further than flirting. As I would bring up sexually explicit conversation topics, most would politely nod, and then avoid me, and a few would say something along the lines of, "No offense, but I'm married," and then explain that they didn't feel comfortable talking this way when they were in some sort of a committed relationship. Now, years later, I actually commend them for being stronger than I was, and remaining loyal, but at the time, these guys just added to my contempt for "loyalty". I was horny, and willing to pursue sexual pleasure at nearly any cost, and I wanted that to be true for everyone around me.

So, despite my wide net I had attempted to cast, for now, only Tom remained as a "lover" for me. Not that screwing around with him didn't excite me enough. Now that we had experienced sex together, our conversations grew bolder and more explicit, which had the effect of actually getting my physically wet at work several times. I found as many opportunities as I could to make physical contact with him. I especially like rubbing my ass up against him, whenever I could find an excuse, and a couple of times, when no one was looking I would rub the front of his pants to find his hard prick, and then I would grind my ass on it. Of course, these opportunities were few and far apart, as there were a lot of people working there. And Tom, did not want to get caught and lose his job, so even when I would suggest trying something a little more daring at work, he would always shoot it down, and say, "Not at work."

I was annoyed that we couldn't screw around on a more regular basis, as that would have been a major advantage of having my "lover" be someone from work. But we started to plan our second date. He didn't want me over at his place, and I certainly couldn't have him at mine. I suggested a hotel, but he said he didn't want to spend the money on a room if we couldn't stay overnight. So, I decided to try to get an overnight stay with him.

I went home to my husband that night and brought up the topic of me staying at a friend's house overnight that Friday for a group party. I realize how silly this sounds now, as a married adult with children, but at the time, I thought it was a pretty good excuse for not being home at night. However, this must have set off some red flags for my husband, as he immediately shot it down. He said he didn't have a problem with me going to the party, and spending time with my friends, but didn't think it was right that I would be staying the night at some stranger's house. He didn't seem suspicious of my intentions, it more seemed like he was worried about my safety. This of course, pissed me off, because not only did I want to have an overnight fuck session with Tom, where I would hopefully be able to get him to calm down and perform a little better, but I again felt incredibly guilty about the lies and cheating, and that made me even angrier at him. I tried to play it cool, and said I probably wouldn't go then, in an attempt to guilt my husband into changing his mind, but it didn't work. Neither of us brought it up again.

When Friday rolled around, Tom and I agreed that another quick "date" would be all we could pull off, so we planed for me to pick him up again and this time we were going to go to a movie. When I got home after work, I quickly showered, shaved, and got ready for my date. When my husband got home with the kids, he greeted me, and asked if I wanted to go out with the kids, and get something to eat. I got mad at him, and wondered if he had some sort of sixth-sense at cock blocking, but I just told him he could do whatever he wants, but I was going to a movie with my friend, Ashley. My husband then asked which one, and when I told him it was rated R, he offered to see if his mom could watch the girls and said he would like to see the movie too. I then started to get nervous that my plans were all going to be ruined, and so I started to lay on the guilt. I told him I just wanted to spend some time with my friends, and get a little alone time, and said that I spend all of my time at work, or with my family, so I should be able to get a little time to myself. He agreed, and said to have fun, and that he would stay home and do some fun stuff with the kids.

I felt guilty as I dressed up, put on my makeup and left, but nowhere near what I should have been feeling. I should have cancelled the "date", and stayed home and had fun with my family, but I didn't. I didn't even say goodbye as I walked out the door. I met Tom out front at his apartment, and he hopped in the car. I drove to the theatre, as we didn't have long before it started. We talked a little on the way, but it wasn't a long ride, and I was pretty upset, but didn't want to show it. Now, the theatre in our town is pretty big, and has those leather recliners with the foldable center console so it can kind of act like a couch. And its pretty cool in there, so its not uncommon for people to bring blankets. Well, that's just what we did. My husband's brother worked at the theatre at the time, so I knew I would have to be careful. Me and Tom went in separately and met in the theatre. We cuddled up under the blanket and waited for the movie to begin.

As the previews played and the theatre began to fill up, my anger was residing and my horniness was increasing. There were not that many people in the theatre, and no one directly around us, so I leaned over to Tom's ear and whispered that we should get started. He nervously placed his hand on my thigh, and even this slight contact was enough to get me going. I expected him to work his hand up and get to work, but he was either too nervous, or didn't know what to do. So, I knew I had to kickstart the action. I unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down to my knees, and was just sitting there in my silky black panties, under the blanket of course. I then pulled his hand up, and placed it on my panty clad pussy. I could feel the wetness down there, so I knew he must as well. He began to play with me, slowly at first, but building as he went. Again, it seemed like he didn't have a lot of experience, because he was mostly just rubbing on top of my lips, occasionally switching direction to run his finger up my slit, and then back down again.

This went on for maybe fifteen to twenty minutes, and I won't lie, even though it wasn't the best technical display of skills, it was still highly erotic to have someone who wasn't my husband stroking my pussy through my panties in such a public space. However, I was getting pretty aroused and either needed to stop, or to escalate before I started to get tender and too sore to continue. I preferred escalation, so I yet again, grabbed his hand, and placed it right on my vagina underneath my panties. He started to rub again like he was before, but I told him to focus on my clit. He fumbled around for a minute or two before I realized he definitely did not know where to find a clit, so I reached in, grabbed his hand, and placed his forefinger directly on top of my clit. I whispered to him, "See this little hard ball feeling thing, that is a clit, just rub that." I hoped I didn't sound to upset, but he began to work away at my bean rubbing pretty furiously, until I was ready to explode. I made him stop, as I really didn't know if I could hold in the noise much longer. I then told him to go inside me.

At first, I think he thought I meant sex, as he unbuttoned his pants, and in one pull, had his cock out. I then clarified that I just wanted him to finger me, but I offered to give him a handjob while he did. We both then slid our underwear down to our knees, and started working on each other. He started to finger me, which felt good, although his fingers were not very impressive in length or girth, so I think he got more out of it than I did. This went on for most of the movie, which we were not paying attention to. Suddenly, he got really close to me, and whispered into my ear that he was about to cum. I didn't want to make my movie blanket all crusty, so I quickly pushed him away from my vagina, and went underneath the blanket. It was dark, but I could make out the outline of his penis sticking straight up, and glistening with a lot of pre cum. So, I leaned over, laid down on his lap, and started to lick his shaft. Once I had that cleaned up, I started sucking the head of his prick. I couldn't fit my hand on it, with it in my mouth, in fact, I could easily fit the entire length in my mouth any kind of swish my tongue around on it.

But I didn't want to waste much time, so after sucking his entire prick for a minute or two, I pulled my mouth off till it was just the head in my mouth. I then jerked him off with my thumb and forefinger right into my mouth. When he started to cum, I switched back to just sucking, and pulled the whole thing into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and tried to push me further down onto his dick, but that was just physically not possible as I had the entire thing in my mouth already. I just sucked until he was done cumming, then swallowed his whole load. And I learned two things, one was that even though I didn't like oral, and previously couldn't stand cum, that there was something so erotic about it, that I was developing a taste for it. And two, small pricks can shoot just as much cum as big ones, because I got a mouthful. I then licked his shaft clean, and pulled his pants and underwear back up. I then pulled my panties and pants back up, buttoned them up, and watched the rest of the movie.

When the movie was done, we quickly separated, and I left first, and he followed a few minutes later. We met back at my car, and waited for the crowd to thin out. Once there were no more people milling around in the movie theatre parking lot, we pulled out of our spot, and drove across the street into an old strip mall parking lot that was empty, and dark. I found the most secluded area and shut the car off. Tom didn't seem to interested in continuing, as he had already blown his load once tonight, but I said I wasn't done yet, and that I needed to have actual sex to get my money's worth for the night. We climbed into the back, and got to work.

I started things off as it was getting late, and I needed to get home. So, I unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them all the way off, quickly followed by his briefs. I then did the same to myself, shuffling out of my skinny jeans, and sliding my silky panties to the floor. He was completely flaccid, but didn't seem uninterested. So, to get things going I recommended, trying to 69. I knew it would be cramped, but we were both pretty short, so it actually worked out pretty well. He laid down on his back, and I straddled his face, and laid across his body to get to his dick. He tentatively started to lick my pussy, which was not great, but I was still aroused, and didn't need much. He however did. I watched his dick and played with it a little as he started to lick my cunt, and I could see it begin to stir. So, I knew there was a chance. I leaned down, and sucked it into my waiting mouth, and began to aggressively give the best head I knew how. I could feel him hardening until I knew I had him all the way up, and as I popped my mouth off his prick, it stood erect, and I would guess was nearly five inches from groin to tip. I slid off his mouth, and dragged my pussy against his flat stomach until it was resting in front of his dick. I reached down, and popped it into my little snatch, and just like that, we were fucking.

I was riding reverse cowgirl, and normally when I do this, I like to bounce my ass up and down on it, like I'm twerking, but when I tried that with Tom, he kept slipping out, so I just held my ass slightly above his groin, and told him to start pounding. Which he did. He started to zip in and out at a pretty impressive speed, and I could feel an orgasm building in my stomach. He then suddenly stopped, as he was out of breath. I didn't want to lose the momentum, so I spun around, and rode him cowgirl. I started to grind away at his prick, which was still rock hard. I was happy, as it seemed he had conquered his nerves, and was keeping it up like a champ. But then, all of the sudden he started to get soft again, just like last time. I didn't stop though, I just kept grinding away, and got nearer and nearer to climax. Tom announced that he was about to cum, and I told him to hold it in until I was done. I could see him concentrating, but it was no use. He blew his load inside me, but I kept grinding as I felt his cock soften and pop out, followed by a mess of cum. I just kept sliding up and down on him, until finally I worked out a small weak orgasm.

Now, fun fact, I am in fact a squirter. That being said, I don't do it every time I orgasm, only specific kinds, and only really strong ones at that. This was not that type of orgasm. I did "cum" a little bit, and that was helped by the fact that he had just came inside me, so when I clenched up for my orgasm, it pushed pretty much everything out, right onto his lap. I kept sliding around on his soft cock, until I was getting a little too tender to continue, and stopped. We were a mess. I carefully got off of him, and told him to hold still. We had some wet wipes in the car, so I cleaned myself up as good as I could. I was about to start wiping him up too, before I remembered my plan from last time. I wanted to secretly feed my husband cum, but that was obviously not going to work, because pretty much everything had already leaked out of me, and I had just wiped my pussy clean. So, my plans ruined, I decided to clean Tom up a different way. I put my panties and pants back on, and kneeled down on the floor, and started to lick up the mess. I swallowed as I went, and licked his stomach clean first, before moving on to his groin and finally his penis. I sucked and licked it, and even sucked his balls for a while, before I was satisfied that he was totally clean. Afterwards, I helped him put his briefs and pants back on, and just like last time, gave him a soft pat on the groin, and said thanks.

I drove him back to his apartment, and before he got out, he said that he had to tell me something. He had recently started dating someone, and that he really liked her. I was immediately pissed, and it felt like he was cheating on me. It's not lost on me now how absurd this was, but I was mad and betrayed. He assured me that we could keep up our "relationship" and that nothing had to change. I just said goodnight, and drove home. On the way home, I stewed and brooded about how betrayed I felt, and realized that I had a readily available source of revenge waiting at home for me. So, I sped home as fast as possible.

When I got there, I quickly parked the car, and went inside. It was about 11:00pm, so I figured my husband would be asleep, but I was surprised to find him awake on the couch, watching TV. He paused the TV, and looked up at me as I walked in. I immediately noticed he had cleaned the house, and everything looked great. He told me he had put the kids to bed at their bedtime, and that they were asleep already. I was literally overcome with guilt for what I had done that night, and also anger. Mostly anger at Tom, for "cheating" on me, but also anger at my husband for not catching me, and ironically for being thoughtful and loving. I decided the best course of action was sex. I dropped down to my knees in front of him, and pulled his cock out of his shorts, and realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. I held it for a second or two, looking at it, and appreciated it like I hadn't for quite some time. It was about five inches long soft, like it was, but still very thick, and his heavy balls hung down behind it. After admiring it for a few seconds, I pulled it into my mouth, and started to suck. I think he was surprised, as I normally didn't freely offer head, but he got hard pretty quick. It tasted clean, as if he had just taken a shower, and before long he was rock hard and leaking precum. I pulled my head up, and looked back down at it, and now it was the cock I remembered. Probably a little over eight inches long, and thick enough around that I couldn't touch my thumb and forefinger at any point on the shaft.

I stood up, and pulled him to the bedroom by it. When we got in our room, he offered to go down on me, but I said I wanted to get right to it. So, I pushed him down onto the bed, and pulled my bra and shirt off over my head. I then shifted out of my pants, and panties, and kicked them off towards the door. I then leaned in and kissed him, full on the lips, and he complained that my mouth tasted like cum, and reminded me that he didn't like kissing me after I blew him. This sent me over the top, and I pounced on the bed, and slowly eased myself down onto him. This was not hard, as I was soaking wet at this point, but my pussy still felt stretched from it, after being used to Tom's cock. I was riding cowgirl, so I pulled my ass up till just the tip was in me, then I reached behind us with me phone and took a picture. I made sure it showed the whole thing, and it was perfect. I could see my husband's entire cock sticking out of my wet cunt, which was stretched around the head, and I could actually see a little line of cum leaking out on his shaft. Satisfied with my picture, I put my phone away, and rode him hard. I went for a few minutes until I could feel an orgasm building deep in my stomach. I hammered away until I couldn't take it any longer, and exploded on him.

12