All Comments on 'Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 02'

by LovingWife69

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what is Tom getting out of this? Experience, because he seems to be useless for her needs.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Hope it doesn't bite in the ass!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid bitch.

Alex help your family and go out.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Ch 03. I'm dead. Hubby knew everything. I just didn't wake up again. From my ethereal view above the bed, I saw my hubby crying with both his hands still on the knife embedded in my heart. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving Wife. I don't think so.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

We can dislike the wife and hope for the worst for her, but the minimal plot is interesting.

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Average in every way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another victim of the Martian slut ray. Why would anyone write trash like this? The bigger question though is this. Why would you then publish it for all the world to know just how fucked up your mind is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I believe that it would be good if she find a more experienced lover and then teach hubby to enjoy cleaning her to orgasms. Happy wife happy cuck.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Can actually imagine most of this craziness happening — far more real than many “lover at work” storylines. Love her humor/sarcasm; the selfie might be a bit much, but entirely in line with story and character. Looking forward to part 3, not to mention other pieces out of your vivid/witty imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was obviously written by a woman trying in vane to show she could write erotica. But she failed miserably and l hope her husband has a prenup. Put the children in care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a disgusting creature, not even a disgusting woman you give us all a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your appalling abd your little cuck husbands even more so, sad little guy really and repulsive woman

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Nasty cunt, you have to be divorced for sure by now....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is a selfish vile human being

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

Why is it a woman can be a slut with a guy who is not her husband ? Poor hubby gets vanilla only if he is very nice. I bet there are very few women that regularly suck their husband's cock, but it is the first thing they will do with a lover, Most husbands are lucky if they get A,B,C oral. You know Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christmas. However somewhat shaky on A and C, as it depends on the gift you got her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This wife character must be married to the dumbest husband on the planet. If the author doesn't include her getting caught, the story turns into a joke. Wife is already depicted and cruel, selfish and hateful toward her husband. Hope the author has the courage to write a story where she must face the consequences for being and evil and calculating cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And I continue giving your shitty story 1*.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I’ll give you full credit, this is provably the truest story on here.

Sex isn’t always perfect, it’s usually messy and sometimes, the guy just can’t get it up.

Still dislike the wife but she is showing that there was a lot of introspection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a joke. It tells us far more about the sad life this author has led than anything else.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy crap dude, you closet queens who kneel before the Cum guzzling Odoreater really need to stop trying to write from a womans point to view.

Horribly done but a riotous epic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found this chapter less erotic than the first chapter, but just as badly in need of an editor as the first one was. The young wife is obviously aroused by betraying her husband, so you could do well to expand on those feelings. Perhaps she even sees his loving trust of her as her opportunity to play him for the fool. The more respect she loses for her husband, the more turned-on she finds herself.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cheating cunt doubles down.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Okay, OP... you need a storyline. A plot. An endless series of vignettes gets old after a while. We see that she's conflicted, and there's a tiny sliver of foreshadowing that MC and hubby stay together. That needs to be more defined if that even exists - I could be reading some regret or discomfort in her retrospective. If this is an endless, first-person chronicle of a life-long slut with a clueless husband, warn us. If there is an ending that isn't a cliché, foreshadow that. Most readers can get along with a reformed, penitent, but a cruel, unrepentant, amoral dowager whose life's work was cuckolding a good, hard-working man/father/husband into his grave isn't something I care to read. You are a good writer; put it to good use. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The never ending story of a whore! As interesting as a cow's shit in a field.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can not wait until this evil bitch gets her just deserts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You say this is a true story ? I don’t doubt you , but I do ask you this , is that cheating aspect something your proud of , because it seems as though you were boasting about it ? You were even going to cream pie your sweet and loyal cuckold / husband secretly , that is a blatant act of humiliation showing a complete lack of respect for him , and done with premeditated malice , and only for your selfish amusement! Do you think that that’s a behavior to be proud of ? It doesn’t take anything special to be a whore or slut or a cheater ! What I’d consider to be a sign of a special person of high caliber and strong moral fiber is someone who , though very tempted to stray and defile their vows , denies their self and their source of temptation by nipping it in the bud , making it clear to the other person that they will never cheat and rebuke any and all attempts then and in the future ! Then.turn all their love back onto their spouse where it belongs ! That is someone to be proud of !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This whole story is sickening, the tramp is proud of her cheating. You write the husband as being a good man, a good father, yet the bitch treats him with scorn, mockery, and derision. Disgusting and completely offensive to all beings capable of thought and reason. Go away, and take your trashy stories with you.

.

What a life this author must have. Imagine getting off on writing stories about how a good father and husband is treated like shit, betrayed and humiliated by the one he loves and trusts the most. LovingWife69, our hero.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

Find the writing style you like, and take poetic license. If the haters don’t like it, they can move on. Once again I hope you pen more stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Chapter 2 and the woman was still a skank.

Hopefully the husband finds out about her cheating.

And hopefully he's not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The scene with your husband at the end was the best part. Sounds like you enjoy sex with him more than the other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed part 2. I would say from the way you describe it, the sex with your husband is better. Might i recommend...Not cheating on him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingWife69@LovingWife69
I am a 28 year old happily married wife, and mother of three. I am 5 foot 2, i weigh 120 lbs, i am active fit, and my best assets are my perky full 34b tits, and my big firm, round ass. My married sex life is fantastic, and as a lover my husband has no shortcomings. However, ...