Young Wife Fucks Another Man

Story Info
A young couple on vacation: Sue gets fucked by another guy.
3.2k words
4.22
49.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hilton Hotel, Sharks Bay in Egypt was idyllic. Back in the early 2000s when Sharm el Sheik was just starting to enthusiastically embrace the tourist industry, the main road from the airport still hadn't been surfaced with anything more than loose gravel but the hotels were built to impress. The temperature in August was over 100 degrees by the time anyone got out of bed and the bar opened at 11.00 AM promptly. The hotel was adults only, which meant no one had to be on their best behaviour.

Dave and Sue were both 22 years old, taking their first summer vacation away together. Looking around the poolside on their first morning, Sue thought they were probably the youngest couple. She was stretched out in the sun while Dave was already hiding in the shade under an umbrella, reading. A slightly older couple, maybe early 30s, Neil and Mandy, had taken up the sun-beds next to them and introduced themselves. As the afternoon wore on the guys were alternating running to the bar to get drinks for the four of them and they were all making jokes about the Russian men posing in their white speedos. Sue had taken notice of how Mandy went confidently topless the whole day: sunbathing, taking a dip in the pool, even walking around the poolside and on one occasion back to her apartment to find a magazine. In fact, with almost no exceptions all the women seemed to have decided bikini tops were not required. She wasn't ready to take the plunge on day one.

They arranged to have dinner with Neil and Mandy, and that predictably ran on into cocktails at the bar and the four of them were pretty much the last to call it a night. The conversation was light-hearted, with a few rounds of "have you ever" thrown in late on with vodka shots as a penalty for passing on any question. That predictably became sexual: have you ever had sex outside, have you ever done anal, have you ever watched your partner have sex with someone else? If Sue had correctly understood Mandy's answers, it sounded like she and Neil had sex on the beach the night before and then he watched her have sex with someone else too! Sue suspected a bit of poetic licence was being taken but it was all in fun, and pretty hot if she was being honest.

The next day, with the sun blazing so hot the poolside and walkways were impossible to walk on with bare feet, Sue was lying on her front feeling about as relaxed as she could ever remember. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bikini top, then lifted herself up just enough to pull it from underneath her and drop it on the floor next to the sun-bed. It actually didn't feel as adventurous as she thought it might, but it was a start. She lay back down and closed her eyes.

Some time later, in reality only 30 minutes or so, a fly tickling her ear woke her, and Sue realised she must have fallen asleep. She hoped to god she hadn't been snoring. She turned to speak to Dave but he wasn't on this sun-bed. There was shouting and splashing from the pool and she saw what was apparently the regular afternoon water-polo match well under way, so no doubt Dave was somewhere out there. Her back felt red hot, on the cusp of burning if not already burnt, and she reached under the bed for her sun-cream. If nothing else at least she could contort herself enough to do her neck and shoulders. Just as she was about to squeeze the bottle she heard Neil's voice.

"Want me to put that on for you? Your back is getting pretty red"

"Thanks, that would be great" Sue replied, because saying no would have seemed odd, and handed him the bottle. Neil squeezed a very generous amount cream into one of his palms, stood over her with one leg on either side of her sun-bed and then his hands were on her. The firm pressure on her shoulders was very like a massage, and the slow, deliberate movements of his hands were not something she could easily ignore. As he reached the middle of her back his hands circled outwards and he seemed to let his fingers slide just a little lower than they needed to, grazing the sides of her breasts. He squeezed out more cream and continued with whatever is was he seemed to think amounted to applying sun-cream. After gently stroking the small of her back, Sue felt him hold her hips for just a second or two, and she was instantly imagining him pushing inside her from behind. At the point her back curved down towards her ass, he let his thumbs slip just under her bikini bottoms, running round and twanging the strings that she had tied into bows. This was going on for far longer than either of them could ever have justified. As he started to move up her back again, his hands were slipping further and further down her sides. She couldn't help herself. Just a little, just enough, Sue pushed herself on her elbows up towards him and his hands were able to slide underneath her and over her breasts. Once, twice, three times. She dragged her bottom lip through her teeth, her eyes firmly closed. She wondered whether he was wishing he could just fuck her right now, in front of everyone. He cupped her breasts a final time, squeezing them, feeling her hard nipples. Then his hands were back on her shoulders and he was done.

"That should do you for a few hours" he quipped.

Sue had no answer. As she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Mandy lying on her sun-bed looking directly at her, a faint smile on her lips.

"He is always careful not to miss a spot." Mandy winked, "and if you ever turn over he'll do your front for you as well!"

Water polo ended and Dave came back a few minutes later with drinks for everyone, oblivious to the game that was clearly going on. Sue and Mandy sat on the edge of the pool sipping their cocktails, their legs in the cool water. Sue was aware that for the first time her body was on display and she saw the gaze of the guys that swam past. Her breasts were bigger than Mandy's, a little firmer, but of course completely white against her slightly reddened skin. Neil had left his drink behind and was swimming underwater. He disappeared from view and popped up suddenly right in front of Sue, splashing her quite deliberately with water that then ran down her breasts. She laughed and made out as if she was wiping the water away, running her right hand down her chest but perhaps a little too slowly, squeezing her right breast in a way that was perceptible only to Neil. Dave had crept up behind her.

"Since you're wet now anyway" he said as he gave her a shove into the pool, cocktail and all.

"Dick" she laughed back at him. "I saved the cocktail though".

She had managed to keep her glass above the water. She stayed in the pool with Neil floating around her. Mandy and Dave on the poolside, all chatting away. When she stood up fully, the depth of the water was a few inches below her breasts and every so often she would bend her knees and sink down in the water to her shoulders, her long brown hair soaked and plastered over her shoulders and back. That was precisely how she was standing when Dave went off on another trip to the bar with Mandy for company. She didn't sense Neil stealthy creeping up and reaching around to hold her breasts and pull her back towards him. Under the water his hands ran down her stomach to her hips and he pushed against her. With his left hand on her stomach, holding her against him, his right hand slid down over her bikini bottoms. As he brought it back up, his index finger pressed hard against her and then slipped down under her bikini.

His lips close to her ear he said quietly, "I want to fuck you to badly." His finger pressed hard against her clit and then he moved it just a little lower and pushed it into her pussy, just a little way". Noticing Dave and Mandy returning he moved his hands, but then just as Dave was right there and about to say something, and as Sue stood up fully, Neil reached around and grabbed her breasts again.

"You missis has got amazing boobs mate". He made no effort to let go of them. Sue was open-mouthed, not knowing what to say, and Mandy was laughing.

She shrugged at Dave, "you can grab mine anytime you want, it's only fair!" She laughed and again and carried on, "he is desperate to put after-sun on them later."

Dave seemed entirely nonplussed, "go for it mate, save me listening to her moan about my cold hands". Neil laughed and let go of Sue, although under the water her gently stroked her ass before she headed over to the side of the pool and pulled herself out.

It all seemed like a slightly odd joke, she thought to herself. But as she lay on her back, she couldn't help but imagine Neil standing over her, ready to slowly massage cooling cream over her breasts. Over every inch of her.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. At 17.30 there was a conversation about whether it was time to head back to their apartments. Mandy had left a short while earlier and Sue said that she was done with the sun for the day. Dave was inclined to finish his drink and then head back. He gave Neil a half-smile.

"If you want to help her with the after-sun now's your chance. It will give me a few minutes peace here." Then he spoke to Sue.

"You enjoyed him putting your sun-cream on this afternoon." He winked at her. "I wasn't getting any shade here so I moved to a free bed a bit further back. I was hoping you were going to let him do your front too."

She opened her mouth to speak a couple of times but she couldn't think of anything to say. She just about managed, "erm...okay", as Neil lifted her bag, took her hand and started to steer her towards the path that led away from the pool and towards her apartment.

"This is crazy," she managed to say.

Neil smiled, "I've been talking to him about you all day. He said I could fuck you so long as he could watch. I expect he'll be along in a bit."

Once again, she was left speechless.

The apartment door opened with an electronic key but Sue was so nervous it took her three attempts to scan it correctly so the little light blinked green. As soon as it did Neil reached over her shoulder and pushed the door open. As she stepped inside she noticed the cold of the air-con and she was more aware than ever that she was wearing nothing but her bikini bottoms, and they were mostly string. Neil put a hand on her left hip and she turned around to face him, so close that immediately her breasts were against his chest. The heavy door clicked closed. He pushed her back towards the wall and when she was lightly pinned his lips were on hers and both his hands were in her hair. Their first kiss was hard and intense and her lips were reddened when he moved his onto her throat. He manoeuvred her backwards through the apartment into the bedroom and to the edge of the bed.

"Where do you keep the aftersun?"

"Erm... the bathroom"

She sat on the edge of the bed as Neil went to the bathroom. When he came back a few seconds later he had the aftersun, and he was naked. Even though she didn't gasp audibly, Sue was sure her face must have given her away. He was fully aroused, and he was big. Not 'only seen in porn' size' big but definitely 'please go slow at first' big. He was a lot bigger than the 6 inches Dave gave her. He looked even bigger than the 8 inch black vibrator she fucked herself with most days.

"Shuffle up then, lie on your front, head towards me" Neil instructed her.

Sue did exactly that, her left cheek on the bed, head facing the door, arms lying by her side, palms up. She felt a little like she was a passenger on this ride. A willing passenger, but someone else was definitely driving.

Neil squeezed a trail of aftersun along her spine and the cold made her shiver. He started at the small of her back, slowly massaging the cream into her hot skin whilst he knelt with his legs on either side of her body. As his hands moved higher up her back he leaned down towards her and she felt his chest on her back, and his dick, she definitely felt that. Sue's fingers played with the string ties on her bikini bottoms for a few moments, then she pulled against the knots and they fell undone. He pulled the useless material away from her. His hands slid back up her body. One went straight up her neck into her hair and grabbed it, hard, hard enough that she winced. Neil's right hand grabbed her wrists firmly one at a time, moving them over her head where he then held them both with one hand clamped on them very tightly. His brought his lips close to her ear.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you" he told her.

"I do want you to. I want you to fuck me." Sue replied in what was almost a whimper. His hands tightened around her wrists and he pulled her hair to jerk her head back so he could kiss her throat.

"Beg me."

"Please Neil" she replied in what was now definitely a whimper, "please fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Please." She could feel his dick and she tried to push back against it. "Please Neil."

"Tell me you're my slut." He knew how badly she needed him and he was torturing her her.

Sue didn't even hesitate. "I'll be your slut. Please Neil. I need you to fuck me."

Neil kept her pinned down whilst he pushed inside her pussy. Sue's mouth opened soundlessly at first, he felt so good she couldn't even muster a scream. That changed rapidly. His rhythm was insanely good, pulling out of her slowly, almost completely, and then slamming his dick back inside her. Every time he filled her up she moaned loudly. He jerked her head back towards him again.

"Does it feel good?"

"So fucking good." Her answer was a moan. "You're so fucking big.. So fucking big." He must have liked that answer because he let go of her hair and her wrists and pulled out of momentarily. He rolled her onto her back and lay on-top of her. She reached down to wrap a hand around his dick and pull it back towards her. "Please fuck me" she begged even as they were kissing. He pushed back into her pussy and her neck arched backwards, her knees pulling back towards her shoulders. He was fucking her slowly and it was so good. Sue put a hand on his neck and pulled his face to her's so she could kiss him.

He pulled back from her kiss. "Am I bigger than Dave?"

"So much bigger," Sue nodded, looking him in the eye. "You're so much bigger Neil." She dug her fingernails into his shoulders.

"Do I fuck you better than him?"

"Yes,' she started, the rest of her reply stifled for a moment by a deep wave of pleasure. She moaned and then continued, "You fuck me so much better than he does. So much better." He was going much faster now, slowing down only to tease her with another question.

"You're a little slut aren't you Sue?" Something about him calling her that turned her on. A lot. She felt herself getting closer, and much more quickly than usual. She looked down and watched his dick sliding into her shaven, every inch of it. For a split second she thought about the fact he wasn't wearing a condom. She wondered if he was going to cum in her, or if he would pull out. She didn't care, she was a slut for him.

"I'm your slut." She reached down and grabbed an ankle with each hand, pulling her legs as high as she could, wanting him as deep as she could take him. "I'm your slut Neil." Sue arched her head backwards in pleasure. "I'm yours."

"You love big dick don't you slut?" Sue nodded wordlessly in agreement.

"I bet you get fucked by other guys all the time don't you?" He slammed his dick into her hard. "Don't you? You've fucked other guys since you've been with him haven't you?"

"Yes," she moaned. "His friends fuck me." Again his dick made her jolt. "They all fuck me."

As Neil fucked her hard Sue opened her eyes. With her head facing the bedroom door, and her neck arched back, she saw Dave standing there, just outside the room. Neil held her face in one hand and pulled her back into his gaze for a few seconds. She had no idea how long Dave had been there.

"Tell him how good it feels getting fucked by a real dick. Tell him how good I fuck you."

Sue hesitated for half a beat, but Dave hadn't stopped them, hadn't even spoken. He obviously liked it as much as he always said he would. Also, the truth was the truth.

"He feels so good Dave. His dick is so fucking big." She let out a loud moan that was almost a scream. "He is so much bigger than you babe. So much bigger." This time it was more a scream than a moan. "I can barely take him." She arched her neck so she could look at Dave again. "He feels so much better than you," she told him, "he fucks me so much better."

Neil held her jaw tightly in one hand to keep her head tilted back, looking towards Dave. He was fucking her as hard as he could and she was almost breaking underneath him.

"Please cum in me," she begged him, her eyes never leaving Dave. "Please Neil, cum in me. I want you to." She knew she was going to cum in a few seconds. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide, every muscle in her body clenched tightly. Neil brought his mouth close to Sue's to kiss her but all she could do was press her lips against his while she moaned his name over and over, completely lost in the moment. As she writhed underneath him Neil came as well, pushing his dick as deep as he could into her pussy.

When Sue finally regained some control, lying exhausted underneath Neil with his still inside her, she kissed him hard, oblivious to the fact Dave was no longer standing in the doorway.