Young Wife's First MFM

Story Info
Young wife picks her first choice after husband asks for mfm.
5.7k words
3.75
31.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i was 27 and my wife Kate was 23. We lived in Miami and worked in a bar/ nightclub. She was a bartender and I worked the front door. We are both white, but tan, her being Jewish and my being Greek. I'm 5'10", 150lbs with a lean and hard athletic body from years of training athletics, dance, and martial arts. I have brown hair with big curls, brown bedroom eyes, and I have often had the biggest dick a girl has ever been with. Not every time, but enough to know I'm more than enough for any girl. Not all of 9", but pretty close on my best days, especially if a Viagra was in play. On top of that, I am clean shaven, well-groomed, and have been described as "pretty" or "beautiful man" as opposed to rugged and handsome. I have always liked how I look and even at a young age that gave me the confidence I needed to do well with girls.

Kate was 5'7", 106lbs, smallish B cups, but well fitting. She was a competitive athlete with long limbs, and a perfect ass. I had been training her in the gym for a few years so now her arms and back were more sculpted and she could do regular pull-ups, like 8 of them. She has a gorgeous face and smile to go with a body that wont quit. She was constantly hit on and approached at work and outside. She never cared for the attention because we were married and she had always been a good girl, never scandalous and ultimately pretty vanilla sexually.

Our appearance is important to drive home the fact that we were a super hot couple, so in love and playful and ultimately the envy of our friends for it. We had great sex, and from our first time after a Halloween party at her college, I had only ever cum inside her during sex and she loved it.

I have a storied sexual past, have tasted the fruits of many a basket, and was a straight up kinky son of a bitch. I have had FFM, MFM, MFMF, and even MMMF with my own college girlfriend, who was as kinky, if not MORE so than I. my favorite was always MMF, and not because I ever partook in the other M. It was just that a girl who WANTS to get fucked by 2 guys is so hot.

After a while down in Miami, and having sampled the local narcotic selection of MDMA, mushrooms, lsd, and that super clean cocaine, often our sexual dirty talk would explore some of those possibilities Kate had never considered just because she never considered them. She was definitely more vocal about finding people attractive, as encouraged by me. Our first 3some was actually with a shot girl from a nightclub we met on Halloween. When we met Christina, she was wearing gogo boots, booty shorts, and a tiny top, walking around the club with test tubes full of colorful shots. She was 5'4" 100 lbs probably, and with perfect 34B tits. Kate and I were both like, "fuck yeah.". So we talked to her together, then Kate got her number, and the following weekend we got some ecstacy and had her over and had our way with her. It was awesome in every way. She stayed over our apartment. Kate licked pussy for the first time and had hers licked by a girl and loved the experience. I came inside Christina's pussy twice that night and once the next day after we all slept in our bed. And when she was gone, we were happy and as in love as ever.

Then i told her that I really wanted to watch her getting fucked and wanted to spend a weekend with another guy where he could do whatever he wanted with her all weekend. That turned her on, so I told her to think of someone she would be comfortable with. I reassured her that she could not make me jealous, that I know shes my girl and we have a long life ahead full of love, so pick a guy already and lets do this.

Enter Tommy. Tommy was an 18 year old kid that worked as a bar back with us. He was tall and slim and handsome. He was as funny and nice, like good music, and actually sold us the rolls we always bought. And weed. He would deliver them to our place after work at 3 or 4 and sometimes stay and hang out a while like a little brother. He lived at home with parents, so we gave him a key to our place if he ever needed to crash. So we were comfortable with him anyway. He reminded me of myself at that age. He WAS sexy and he did know it, but was ultimately pretty sweet and nice kid.

Kate always thought he was hot, but he was 18 and she hadn't considered the sex part anyway. But now she did. She picked Tommy. Kate had heard from another girl at work that he had a pretty big dick, too. So she told me it would be him. We started to roleplay at home, where she would call me Tommy. One night at work she said to me, "every time I see Tommy now, I just want to suck his cock so bad, baby. Like, take him down to the storage room and suck his cock and swallow his cum. And you know I don't love swallowing, but I just want to swallow his cum so much."

"That's hot babe. What about your pussy? What if he wants to cum inside you?"

"I want him to cum in me, too. I just haven't refilled my birth control, so I keep thinking about swallowing. But I do want him to cum in me, too.". Awesome.

Tommy's 19th birthday was on Sunday. This night was Thursday. We all had to work Friday and Saturday night. So i suggested that we have him over after work Friday night, have him bring us some rolls, and you can be his birthday present?

"Oh my God. I can't believe we are going to do this. I'm so excited baby. Are you SURE you want this? You wont get mad or anything?"

"Kate. I love you. This will be amazing. I've done this a lot and jealousy has never been an issue. Do it. Tell him we need rolls tomorrow night after work and we got him a present.". She did that, and the clock was ticking.

I had butterflies all day Friday. We had a good gym workout and beach day before work. We felt Good and looked great and had a great night at work. we left at 1am. Tommy finished his work a few minutes after we left and headed home to grab our order. When we got home, I took a shower. Then Tommy arrived while Kate was in the shower. I told her he was here. When she came out of the bathroom she had a towel wrapped around her hair and a small bath towel around her tits that didnt cover her ass.

"Hey Tommy!" She walked over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for coming. Take a shower, Ill get you some of Alex's (my) clothes and you can hang out with us for a while. You can crash here if you want. We have a present for you, so go shower..." she took the bag of 10 pills from him. She took 2, gave me 2, and gave him 2. We all sipped from a bottle of Gatorade... "Do you need a toothbrush? There are some under the sink. Unless you need to leave? Are you going to see your girlfriend tonight?"

"I dont have a girlfriend. I'll hang out for sure. Thanks."

She kissed my lips, kissed his lips, then walked to the bedroom with her ass fully in view. I ushered him to the bathroom and went to kiss my wife.

So far as clothes to borrow, while he was in the shower, she popped her head in and said she was leaving him something to put on. On the sink she left my sexiest pair of underwear, gray Dolce and Gabbana boxer briefs, and nothing else.

When he came out of the bathroom in my underwear, our place had been converted to rave settings. the lights were off, the music was on, and colorful tube lighting and Christmas style lights around the bedroom ceiling. Kate and I were on the couch smoking weed. I was only in underwear and Kate was in booty shorts and a T shirt with no Bra. Tommy sat in the adjacent recliner and took the pipe from her.

We hung out and smoked and chilled while we came up on the pills. At the 40 minute mark all 3 of us were like, whoa..... Those pills were dope and hit us hard. I grabbed some pillows and comforters and made a nest on the floor, then sat back on the couch to smoke weed. A few minutes later we were zooted. Fully rolling tits.

"Kate, do you want to get Tommy's birthday present?"

"Yes! You're going to love it. Close your eyes I'll be right back.". He closed his eyes, she looked at me and smiled with a little clap and disappeared into the bedroom.

"I think you are going to like your gift, buddy. I picked it out, and Kate was so excited to get it for you. Remember that. I picked it out because its what I would want for my 19th birthday, and we love you."

"Cool. Thanks man. I love you guys, too." His eyes were still closed when Kate came out of the bedroom. She wore thigh high fish net stockings and some mardi gras style beads. And that was it. No top, no panties. She stood in front of him.

"Ok, open!". He opened his eyes to see in front of him one of the sexiest girls he had ever met wearing only fish nets and beads, pussy completely bald, her brown curly hair wild. His jaw dropped and he was taking it all in. "Since you dont have a girlfriend, I'll be your girlfriend this weekend.". She moved forward and straddled him. She kissed him on the lips. "I'm your present, and you can do anything you want to me any time you want to.". To make her point she took his hands and put them on her tits and made him squeeze them. She let out a moan. "Mmmm yeah.". She kissed him again, but this time leaned in to it until it was a full on make out session. She kissed down his chest and stomach and got on her knees in front of him in the recliner. She pulled his (my!) underwear down and pulled out his cock, which seemed to be pretty big, at least 7 inches. "Oooh baby. Lisa said you had a big dick! Look at my boyfriend's big dick baby!" she said to me, holding it by the base.

"You heard that from Lisa and couldn't wait, huh?"

"Mmmmm, no I couldn't wait.". She put it in her mouth without hesitation and began an aggressive blowjob without any of the build up of kissing, licking, or teasing him. Just went all in, moaning all the way, as if swallowing his cum is the only way to save her life. It was so hot. After a couple of minutes she stopped and stood up. She took him by the hand to the bed I made on the floor.

"Come fuck your girlfriend, birthday boy," she said as she laid on her back among the pillows. He got on his knees between her legs after she removed his underwear and she pulled his face to hers for an intimate kiss. While they kissed she reached down for his cock and put it close and she gasped as he slid it inside her.

"Ooooh yeah baby. You're so big.". She kissed him again as he started going in and out of her. "Oh my God baby you fuck me so good.". I watched from the couch and took pictures with our 2006 Digital camera, which was a year old at this point. I used black and white for the detail, and took short video as well. Way before smartphones were a thing. They kissed and they moaned, and talked dirty as he fucked my wife harder in a beautiful missionary. Kate had a huge orgasm after 2 minutes. After 10 minutes he sat up a little.

"Where should I cum?"

Kate wrapped her legs around him and said, "I'm your girlfriend Tommy."

"Yeah?" he asked, as he fucked away.

"Inside me baby. Cum in my pussy. Every time I want it inside me, ok? Can you do that?"

"I can do that definitely," he smiled. "I just didn't know if youre on the pill or whatever. Ok."

"I'm not on the pill, baby. Whatever happens happens. You're my boyfriend now, and I'll have your baby if you give it to me. Now fuck me boyfriend!". He leaned into it. They kissed.

"I'm gonna cum. You want it?". This made Kate cum again.

"Ohhhhh my God!" she yelled as the orgasm hit her. Her arms and legs tightened around him. "Yes! Cum in me baby!" Kiss "Cum in your girlfriend, give it to me!". He went faster and faster and finally let out an 'ahhhh..." as he slammed her hard and held it deep and came deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy. She had aftershock orgasms as they ground their pelvises together. He laid on top of her kissing her until he rolled onto his back. Now it was my turn. I could see his cum dripping out of her and took a second to appreciate it.

"Good show," I told him with a fist bump as I replaced him on top of her. Sliding my own dick inside her and feeling the massive amount of cum he left was amazing. I had felt it before in girlfriends but something about feeling it in my wife was so erotic. I kissed her and began fucking her so good.

"Did you like that baby? Did Tommy fuck you good?"

"Mmmmm so good. He made me cum so hard. uh... He came inside me so much do you feel it?"

"Its so much baby. So fucking hot."

"You have to pull out though babe. This is Tommy's pussy to cum in now.". I hadn't thought of that, but it sounded hot.

"I'll cum wherever I want to," as I was close. But I did what she said and pulled out and came on her tits. She had Tommy pulled in for a deep tongue kiss.

"This is Tommy's pussy baby. ". We laid around out of breath. We had Gatorade and smoked weed and cigarettes and tripped out a little, all of us naked and covered in sex. We laid on the floor bed for probably 40 minutes. Kate was snuggling with Tommy, kissing and touching next to me. Kate had to pee so got up. Then we heard the shower start.

"Tommy!" she called from the bathroom.

"Yeah babe?"

"I need help in the shower come help me." He did as he was bid, and a minute later I heard the shower door close. I grabbed the weed and cigarettes and went into the bathroom. The lights were off but we had candles around. I put down the toilet lid and sat down to smoke weed and watch them in the shower through the glass door. I packed a bowl for them and when I opened the door Kate was behind him with her left arm around his waist and her right hand soaping his hard cock. I held the pipe and lit it for both of them and then closed the door for them to resume. Then I got in with them. She turned to kiss me and put body wash on her hands and started washing me while we kissed. All clean, we could have stayed under the hot water forever but i shut it off. We dried off in the bedroom and got in the bed naked with Kate between us. We rubbed lotion on her body and kissed her tits. Tommy kissed down her stomach to her pussy. She spread her legs to allow him access and then held his head with both hands. I kissed her deeply and sucked her tits while she moaned and gasped. After she came Tommy got up on his knees and flipped her over. He grabbed her from behind and took her that way.

"Fuck. Oh my God yes! Yes baby yes!" she cried as he fucked her hard. He was determined and a little rough with her. This made her cum hard. "Ahhhhhhhohhhhhmy god baby fuck me! Claim me Tommy. Make me yours."

"Yeah? Are you my girl?"

"Yes baby. Im yours this pussy is all yours! Give it to me!"

"I love your pussy baby. Love it. Love you."

"I love you too baby. Are you gonna cum in me again? Cum in your girlfriend?"

"You want it inside you? No birth control?"

"Fuck baby. Cum inside me please, its ok. I want it.". I was sitting against the headboard jerking off near her face while I watched. I leaned over to kiss her.

"You want him to cum in you baby?"

"Yes, so bad."

"You want him to put his baby in you? Get you pregnant?"

"Yes I want it! Cum in my pussy Tommy. Make me yours. Put your baby in me!"

"Yeah? Im gonna cum inside you baby!". He gripped her hips tightly and pulled her close.

That was it for me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto my cock and came in her mouth while she felt him cum in her pussy, which gave her a huge orgasm, too.

Again we laid around naked, smoked weed, cigarettes, drank Gatorade, and took quick showers. it was after 6am, the sun was up, and we covered all windows with blackout curtains. We got in bed naked again with Kate between us. I spooned her while she kissed Tommy and lightly stroked his cock.

Before I knew it He was sitting against the headboard near Kate's head. He was fully hard again. She leaned over to take him in her mouth. I could see her eye contact as she sensually went up and down, still on her side mostly while i still spooned her. Eventually he was laying flat and she was on all fours blowing him.

"Wow," she said, "anything you want any time. Tell me when youre gonna cum though.". Tommy was laying with his right knee bent, his eyes closed, and his right hand on her head. Kate was thoroughly enjoying herself, moaning, working hard for that cum. Soon his breathing changed.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he said. She stopped sucking him and moved up his body, she put his dick inside her self and leaned down flat to kiss him while she rolled her hips.

"Give me that cum baby," she said between kisses. Immediately he gripped her ass and thrust upward, cumming in my wife's unprotected pussy for a third time. I got behind her and pulled her ass up onto her knees. Her pussy was a cum filled mess and I felt all of it as I went into her. She gasped. I gripped her hips and fucked her hard as she kissed her boyfriend.

Without saying a word I came inside her. We fell asleep eventually around 8am. I woke up at around 2pm. The bed was empty. I got up to pee. I could hear the shower running. Over the sound of the shower I could hear my wife getting fucked, moaning, and talking dirty.

I went in to pee. I could see through the door that Kates hands were against the wall bracing herself as she was fucked from behind.

"Oh my god. Fuck baby keep going. yeah. Like that yes!" I could hear Tommy's body slapping against hers and sat down to watch after i peed. He pulled out, spun her around, lifted her left leg and fucked her face to face as they kissed.

He rested his head on her shoulder for balance. "You want it baby?"

"You know it. Give it to me.". He lifted his face to kiss her.

"I love you girlfriend."

"I love you boyfriend," she answered. "Cum in me baby. Do it.". He pulled her tight as he thrust upward and let out a moan. "Fuck! Yes baby mmmmmm" she said as she felt him burst inside her. She wrapped her leg around him to hold him close as he inseminated her for the fourth time. They finished their shower and i got in. They uncovered the windows and opened everything up to air it out. It smelled like weed, cigarettes, sweat, and sex something awful.

They both had to work at 4 and I would go in at 6. After some red bull, weed, and a cigarette Tommy had to go home to get ready for work, and Kate had to get ready, too.

"Pack a bag for tonight, ok? Your birthday isn't over. See you at work, brother," I said as we hugged. He went to hug Kate and she pulled him in for a kiss. She rubbed his dick and said, "I'll see you at 4. Then you're coming back here after, right?"

"Absolutely, gorgeous."

"Good. Go. See you at work.". one more kiss and he was off.

That was a typically busy Saturday night at work. Kate and Tommy were friendly and flirty. There is normally a lull between dinner and cocktail time and nightclub time. I saw Kate with her notepad assessing the bottles behind the bar for restock. I saw her give Tommy the list. He is the barback.

The store room is in the basement. Its a big room with all of the alcohol and supplies, a desk, chairs, some other things. Theres a padlock on the outside but a regular locking door as well. Kate and I have fucked in there a few times. Tommy went down and a few minutes later Kate blew me a kiss and went to the basement.

Once inside the room, she pushed him against the door, locked it, and dropped to her knees. She took his cock out and began sucking wildly. After 5 minutes she looked up and asked if he was close.

"Yeah pretty close."

"Ok, come.". She pulled him by his hand towards the desk, sat on the desk and pulled her panties aside so he could fuck her. Once he started, she said "Mmmm just hurry up and give me that cum baby.". He buried his face in her neck and she wrapped her legs around him while he thrust in and out. She felt his grip change and said, "kiss me while you cum in me,". She held his face in both hands, looking him in the eyes before they kissed passionately. Once they did, he thrust one last time into her and unloaded another huge amount of cum into my wife's fertile pussy.

12