Young Wife's First MFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the front door doing my job when my wife came up behind me, hugged me, and kissed my cheek. I turned to face her and we hugged.

"How you doing babe?" I asked her.

"Good, just taking a break.". She pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "Tommy just came inside me again, babe. It was so much."

"You're such a little slut baby," I said quietly. "Tonight will be fun."

"Uh huh. I'll see you in a bit I have to go clean my pussy. I mean his pussy...". I was rock hard the rest of the night. Kate and Tommy were cut an hour before me, so he drove her home.

When i got home an hour after them, they were in bed naked, having already showered and fucked. I needed a shower and wanted to fuck my wife.

"Come on babe, come take a shower with me."

"Can I shower with my husband?" she asked Tommy.

"Of course, baby. Hurry back."

"Ok, I can come," she said to me. We got in the shower. I rinsed quickly and pushed her against the wall. I bent her over and entered her, feeling his cum still inside her.

"Did he fuck you good baby?"

"No, baby. Thats my boyfriend. We made love. Face to face, slow and deep. I had such an amazing orgasm."

"Yeah? Did you kiss him?"

"We kiss so nicely. He took control of me, made love to me- oh fuck yes!" as I fucked her hard.

"What else?"

"Mmmm, he made love to me slowly and went so deep. We kissed, and before he came I had a huge orgasm. When he was ready to cum in me, he told me to tell him I love him."

"Do you love him?"

"He's my boyfriend baby, of course i love him. And i said 'I love you Tommy,' he said 'I love you Kate, Im gonna cum inside you, ok?' and I said do it baby. I told him to give me everything he has."

"That's so hot baby girl." I was so worked up I couldn't last long. "And youre not on birth control are you?"

"Nope. I told him I was fertile now and I might get pregnant, and he just said 'ok thats perfect babe,' and then kissed me as he came inside me again.". I was ready to go... or cum...

"Yeah? You want his baby in you? Huh?!". Boom. I came inside her so hard, so turned on, which made her cum as well. we finished our shower. I got out and sent Tommy in to shower with my wife.

We took more ecstacy and had somewhat of a repeat of the previous night. We took turns, where he would fuck my wife and then I would. Twice I actually came in her mouth while he fucked her, but he came in her pussy every time. Again she slept between us. When we were up on Sunday evening, Tommy had to go home and see his parents for his actual birthday. Before he left and we were in bed. She had a hand on each cock.

"My pussy is sore but I want more cum in me. Will you watch me touch myself? And you can touch yourself and just cum in me when youre ready?"

"Anything for my girlfriend, especially since we're breaking up today.". So we laid on either side of Kate, kissed her, sucked her tits, and jerked off while she touched herself and we talked dirty. Tommy was ready first, knelt between her legs, slid his dick inside her pussy, they exchanged 'I love you's' and kissed her passionately as he came inside my wife's unprotected and fertile pussy for the 11th time since Saturday morning. This made her cum. They laid in their embrace, locked in a passionate kiss for a few minutes before getting off her. He jumped in the shower while i had my turn, sharing the same kiss and feeling his entire load inside my wife as I came in her as well.

He left and we stayed in bed and cuddled and reaffirmed our love. We both had fun and she did a great job being his girlfriend and keeping it from being awkward. I had told her that the only way it would work would be to establish early on the fact that he was welcome to do whatever he wants whenever he wants so there was no question, no sneaking about or wondering if its still ok. I learned that a long time ago and it seems to work.

Monday afternoon I came back from the beach to find them in bed naked, having just fucked again. I immediately stripped and got in with them.

"This is a nice surprise," I said. "Welcome home, boyfriend," I said as i roughly pulled my wife's ass up onto her knees. "That's so beautiful," I said, seeing the cum dripping from her pussy. She started kissing Tommy as I fucked her. I fucked her until I came inside her again. Then the 3 of us took a shower. we had no work Monday night. Smoked weed, hung out. We made some dinner. He hung out while we watched a movie. I was cuddling Kate on the couch and Tommy was laying on the floor.

"Hold on a sec, babe," she said as she got up. Kate crawled over to Tommy, pulled his shorts down and started sucking his cock. It took 10 minutes before he held her head in both hands and came in her mouth. She swallowed, wiped her mouth, pulled his pants up, kissed his stomach and came over to me. My dick was out watching them and I laid on the couch while she gave me a blowjob.

She took a shower before bed. Then Tommy, then myself. When i got into the bedroom, Kate was on her back while Tommy licked her pussy delicately. I got in bed and kissed her while she came. Tommy slid up her body, kissed her, and they made love while I watched. He flipped her over onto all fours to take her from behind while she sucked my cock. He came inside her, then I did the same, feeling his cum filling her.

He slept over that night and many more in the future, my wife snuggled between her husband and boyfriend. It got even tighter 5 months later when her belly was becoming unmanageable, now full of baby from one of us. He came inside her so many times in a row, I don't know how it couldn't be Tommy's. But we didnt know. I do know that I was incredibly turned on when I fucked her in missionary, able to hold her belly while she talked to me.

"Look what my boyfriend did to me baby. He got your wife pregnant. He claimed my pussy baby. I'm having a teenager's baby, is that ok? He brought his friend over while you were at work last month and they both fucked me so many times....". Shit like that turned me on so much. And I already knew she fucked his friend a few times. We even had them over one night and all three of us took turns on my wife and she thoroughly loved being used. But she had miscarriage soon after 5 months.

What an amzing change in basically a weekend. Talk about 0-1million in 2.5! But we went with it for a while. There were girls i was having sex with, too. Tommy actually got his own girlfriend and brought her in to the fold. A hot little 18 year old, dark hair, blue eyes, amazing 5'3 body and c cups. Just spectacular. Kate loved her, too. We had sex in every combination shy of MM. At night sometimes they sleep over and we switch for the whole nights sleep. Sometimes we stayed coupled appropriately.

So it wasnt that my wife became a single girl slut, but more like a wild partner. She was strong into the fetish, being romantically with 2 hot men. I described myself earlier to highlight that I was not in to like, humiliation or cleaning up. I was better looking, better body, and bigger dick than Tommy, although he was very attractive. He wasnt a "bull". I truly loved the theater and eroticism of it. We didnt plan on living like this forever. Kate really enjoyed being uninhibited, feeling desired, feeling used, feeling loved, feeling submissive. Then could go work in her day job office in work clothes and be who she always was. Just for private time.

And I did love watching her. I loved watching her give blowjobs to completion. She never loved swallowing but now she loved it. She always liked cum inside her, but she was always very reserved. Now the idea of being taken and used turned her on. We tried anal once but it hurt her too much to be worth continuing.

One night at the bar there was a handsome blonde guy with a huge Rolex was at the bar flirting with Kate. I saw him pay with an AMEX Black Card. Probably European by the looks of his clothes. She came over to me up front later and said, "That Swiss guy has been hitting on me all night-"

"He's Swiss?"

"Yeah."

"I guessed as much. what about him?"

"He's hot and really wants to fuck me. I do too. Can I bring him home later?"

"Absolutely. What time you cut?"

"Im gonna try to go at 1, 1:30. You?"

"By 12. There's someone I'm talking to so you might have company if you do. You might not. I'll probably be home though. Fun. He is hot."

"I know babe. He's like you with blonde hair.". Kiss.

When she went back to the bar and saw a lull she told the kid to follow her and she took him in the basement and locked the door. She got on her knees and took out a thick 7+ inch dick and went to work. It took almost 10 minutes for him to cum in her mouth. He went back to his seat, and I got a text; HE JUST CAME IN MY MOUTH. SO MUCH. SWALLOWED IT ALL. LOVE YOU XOXO...

Kate was able to clock out early actually and Johann drove her home. She took him in the shower and into the bed. They did all the things, sucked on each other, and he was fucking her from behind on our bed when I got home. I stayed quiet and jumped in the shower real quick, then smoked pot and listened. The sound changed and I realized he was fucking her in the ass. He came in her ass and stayed in her for a while. They rinsed off together and then he left. That didnt happen often with strangers. But it did sometimes.

12