Young Women with Daddy Issues Pt. 02

Story Info
Women sharing their daddy/daughter seduction stories and exp.
4.8k words
4.42
23.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joasses
joasses
33 Followers

Stacy's story

When I came home the second day, I kept watching my dad, I wanted to desire him sexually, but I could not. He was a very loving father, though; he hugged me often and kissed me repeatedly. Still, I never felt any sexual attraction between us, and now when I think about it and even want to feel desire, the feeling that it is wrong is more assertive and decisive. He married my mother when she was pregnant with me, he is not my biological father, but he is my only father and the best father anyone could ask for.

I wanted a mature, robust, handsome man to make love to me, even though I was lesbian and loved women and had a girlfriend, but that feeling always bothered me.

At the factory, we had an activity to have fun, like a party where all the workers got together and had fun.

I only knew a few of the workers because I was always in my office and only dealt with a few colleagues. At this activity I was introduced to a handsome man, his name is Ben, the production manager, he was about 50 years old, tall, strong, with a white beard, a long little nose, and small brown eyes, a muscular body with a slight belly peeking out. His face and lips made him look a little like a woman, but he was handsome and a real man.

We talked all day, and he told me he was married and had a daughter my age and a young son younger than me. I was very attracted to him and felt that he would be the answer to my problem.

From that day on, I always sought him out at work and tried to spend some time in his office, but I could not seduce him. But every time we met, I wanted him more. I sometimes watched him work and walk around his office, watching his firm butt through his pants, and become obsessed with him.

One day, in a manager's meeting, I heard him say he would stay late because he had a video call related to work. I knew this was my chance to seduce him.

I went home that day and put on the most provocative dress I owned, a sexy red dress that showed most of my big breasts and all of my cleavage. Furthermore, I fixed my hair, put on the most provocative makeup, and returned to my workplace. I am not a sexy woman, and I know it. I am short, about 5.2 tall, and chubby with a big belly, big boobs, and a big ass. My skin is snow-white, with red cheeks and red hair. So I am not sexy, but I knew Ben was shy, and he's been married for 30 years, so I guess he's an easy target.

I walked into his office, and he sat in his comfy chair and leaned back like he was stretching his body; I said hello, claimed I was going to a party, and just came by to pick up something I forgot. He just replied that I looked great and wished me a good time.

If I do not make a move myself, he never will, and I can not wait any longer to do what I want, no matter how he would react, so I got closer to him, leaned against him, and started kissing him, no more seduction games, no more talk.

He kissed me back; I opened my mouth wide and let my tongue slide into his mouth, I wanted an aggressive kiss, and he returned precisely what I needed.

He stood up and made me stand up and through my body on the table; he slid his hands under my dress and tugged at my panties which tore in two, then he leaned against me and continued kissing me as he rubbed his crotch against my bare pussy I could feel his hard cock through his pants against my naked pussy. Not only that, but he opened his pants and lowered them, grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me tightly against him, then hurriedly pushed his cock inside me without giving my cunt enough time to moisten, which was a little painful for me. He moved quickly, showing that he was aroused and wanted me badly. He fucked me for a few minutes as I began to feel the changes in his facial expression and movements, and I knew he was about to cum. I enjoyed the sex, but it was also a disappointment; he was like a teenager with no experience in pleasure and how to make women love sex.

When he heard my gasps and moans, he began to ejaculate inside me like a teenager having sex for the first time. When he finished, he pulled up his pants and stormed out of the office.

Fuck... That was fast and not that satisfying. It turns me on and makes me want to cum and feel an orgasm, but it was a real disappointment. Even a boy could do better than him.

I drove home looking like a wreck, very horny, and with no one to take the edge off, but I also felt severe pain in my back and neck from lying on the desk for so long with my head hanging in the air.

I entered the house, and my father sat on the sofa, reading a book.

"Good evening, dad."

"Hi, sweetie... You are back so soon; did not you like the party?"

"No, it was not that good. Where is mom?"

"She went to your aunt's. Do you need anything?"

"No, I just wanted her to massage my neck; it hurts so much."

"Come here; I'll rub your neck."

"I do not want to bother you."

"No trouble, darling. Come sit in front of me."

I sat on the floor between his knees, and he started massaging my neck and my head.

It was the first time my father massaged my neck or touched me this way; for more than ten minutes, he rubbed my neck and made me feel good and comfortable. I leaned back and stretched my shoulder, and suddenly I felt my shoulder pressing on my father's crotch. My father's touch turns me on, and I get horny again. Maybe because I was already horny and desperate for sex and release, I could get aroused by my father's touch. Now I think more and more about him fucking me, and I get very aroused. My feeling for him has changed, and I want him badly. His gentle touches on my neck become more sexual arousal than pain relief.

"Is it okay, sweetie? Are you feeling better?" and he takes his hands away.

I am very disappointed again; only when I am very aroused does he stop touching me. No, this can not happen again; I want him to keep giving me this wondrous feeling.

"Yes, thank you."

I stood in front of him and turned my back on him,

"Ouch... It still hurts a little, but thanks, Dad, it will get better."

"I can massage it more if you want?!"

"Ok, thanks. Can you do it while I am lying on my face? I'll lie down on the carpet."

"Ok, no problem; even though it's hard for me to get on my knees, I'll be fine."

I lie face down on the carpet; I pull my dress up a little to expose more of my legs and even some of my butt. I do not have any underpants left after Jo ripped them. Dad was wearing shorts and a workout shirt. He put his knees on the floor next to me and started massaging my neck from the side; I asked him to rub my shoulders and upper back too.

"This is not a comfortable position for a massage," he said.

He changed his position and put his knees on the other side, his crotch on my thighs, and he started massaging my shoulders but also leaned heavily on me to support his body. It was hard for him to keep his body in this position, and I could feel him twisting uncomfortably.

I seized the opportunity to pull my dress up further and expose my butt. Now I am sure I am aroused by my dad and want him to fuck me. He pushed hard on my thighs and my legs hurt; I moaned in pain and, at the same time, pulled up my dress to expose my ass completely. I felt him pause and not move. Then I felt him lift his body and did not feel him sit on my thighs. I felt disappointment and failure again.

But suddenly, I felt his skin touching my thighs again, and he pressed his body against me; then, to my surprise and pleasure, I felt his hands on my ass, rubbing my ass cheeks and opening them wide; he must be excited by my young ass, now I am sure he is thinking of having sex with me. This wonderful feeling makes my breathing very heavy, and my heart is racing and beating against my chest; I am in trans and very excited about what will happen.

His hand gently touches my naked pussy and starts rubbing it up and down, making me moan with pleasure and excitement; I let him hear my moan to know that I agree with what he is doing because I like it so much, and I want more.

His hand started parting the labia and sliding a figure in my pussy, turning it a little, then pulling it out, repeating this action; he set the fire in me to levels I could never imagine, this situation. At the same time, I lie on my stomach, my dad sits on my thighs and touches my ass and my pussy surpasses all the wild fantasies that I ever had or ever could have, and the frenzy and excitement exceeded all limits of imagination.

I can feel his stiff cock between my thighs, I want to touch his cock and give him some pleasure too, so my ass starts moving up and down to rub his cock a little. His figure gently penetrates my pussy, faster and faster, to pull the juices out of my pussy.

His right hand settles right next to my head, and I know he's getting into position to penetrate me, making my heart explode with excitement and anticipation. And soon, I feel his cock penetrating between my ass cheeks, so big, so hard, advancing to my pussy, tearing my labia apart, and slowly entering. I feel the cap of his cock already inside me and ripping my pussy wide open; I moan and whimper with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh... Ohhh... My gush," I moaned with a fading voice of frenzy and ecstasy.

He pushed his cock deeper and deeper until his body was pressing all over my body, and his crotch was pressing on my ass, trying to push my ass down, so his cock could go deeper and deeper inside me.

"Oh, dad... yes... yes... oh my gosh, yes."

He heard these sounds and started to move faster, and I could feel his cock trying to penetrate my pussy as deep as possible.

Waves of electric shocks ran through my body and concentrated in my pussy, forcing me into a quick orgasm that built to a climax of ecstasy, and I exploded with pleasure.

"Ohhh, Daddy... fuck me... I am cumming, daddy."

His hands violently moved under my chest and roughly squeezed my breast as his cock thrust fast and hard; he began to whimper with pleasure.

"Ohhhh Fuck... Ohhhh... I am exploding... Fuck you bitch!"

He dropped as if he had passed out and lay on his back next to me; I watched him with pleasure; well done, daddy, this is what I needed and craved; this is precisely the feeling I was missing. And quickly, it hit me, what if after his orgasm, he regrets what happened, I can not let that happen, and I have to do something fast before he starts to think and repent.

I crawled to him, placing part of my body over his, and began to kiss his lips softly, as if he were my lover, to make him feel good and give him the genuine impression that he makes me feel wonderful. My hand begins to massage his softening cock. I want to see it, so I break off the kiss and start looking at his amazingly thick cock. And I can see some remnants of semen on its tip. I wanted to taste it mixed with my aroma; it could taste fantastic. So I changed my position and knelt next to him, took his cock in my mouth, and started to suck it dry; I tasted his little drops of semen on his cock mixed with my pussy juice, which was terrific.

I had no intention of giving him a blowjob; I just wanted to taste his cock and the mixture of fluids on it, but as soon as his soft, wizened cock was all the way in my mouth, I was sucking on it, Dad's hand reached for my head to signal me to continue. And his cock quickly came to life.

Oh my god, he's not the youngest anymore, but he's strong; how can he get horny so fast and get hard again after he cum. I thought to myself, it must be me. I am giving him the excitement and pleasure he wants more quickly.

This satisfying feeling that I gave my daddy a sense of emotion, and he wanted more excited me again and gave me a boost of courage and arousal. I started sucking his cock faster with thirst and desire, feeling his thickness straining as he expanded to his very limits; he was getting very hard in my mouth; he was thick, not that long, but very thick. I sucked him with pleasure, met his tip with my tongue, and licked it while my hand played with his balls; he gasped with pleasure and moaned like a woman. I am good; I have to do it so right that he squirms and wriggles with pleasure.

His hips began to sway up and down under my mouth as if he was fucking my mouth. It took me back to how my girlfriend reacted to my mouth when I ate her pussy; then, I would slide a figure in her ass to make her feel more pleasure and excitement. Do men feel the same? I do not care; I slide a finger into his ass while sucking his cock, and he responds the same as my girlfriend, with moans and groans.

I sucked his cock for more than ten minutes, enjoying every second and giving him the best and highest pleasure he could feel. His hands started to caress my ass a little bit; then he tried to find a way to my pussy to play and rub with my pussy too. Then he started pulling my thighs towards him, and I knew he wanted me to ride him in a sixty-nine position. And I did, putting my pussy on his face and pressing my pussy on his mouth. He started licking my pussy and sticking his tongue inside my pussy.

We exchanged oral sex and pleasure for another ten minutes; he was great; he knew how to do it right and lick my pussy in the perfect way to give me the best result of pleasure and arousal. But it's time to fuck again.

I changed position to sit on his hard cock; I grabbed it with my hand, positioned it right at the entrance of my pussy, and pushed my body down, so his hard cock could penetrate my pussy as deep as possible.

Oh, my gosh, he is so big again; now he goes deeper inside me, more profound deeper than before, and gives better results and excites me better than before. I mounted him and started moving my hips up and down on him while he fondled my breasts and played with my ass. I leaned against him and started kissing him harder and longer with passion and an almost open mouth. He started thrusting up hard as I thrust down hard, and I felt myself climaxing again.

"I am cumming, daddy."

"Oh yes, cum... I want to feel your pussy tighter on my cock... cum, baby."

He said that, and I had another powerful orgasm.

"Ohhhhh daddy fuck me... fuck me hard daddy... ohhhh...myyyy."

Now I was screaming with pleasure; the second time got more intense than the first time. And when he heard me and felt the muscles of my pussy tighten around his cock, he also started to ejaculate and whimper again.

"Ohhhhh baby yes... ohhhhhhhhh."

We kissed again, as lovers do, and my body crushed on top of his, and we were both exhausted.

"Ok baby... we have to be careful... we can not be seen like this, your mother could come anytime. Go to your room."

"Okay, but promise me we will do it again. Pleeeeeeease"

"Okay, we will do it again another day. I promise."

"That's the end of my story," said Stacy."

We were amazed by her very erotic story and what she did.

"Okay, did you do it again?" Asked Jennifer

"Yes, a few more times."

"So fuck you... go on, tell the whole story," Jennifer insisted.

"You did not," protested Stacy.

"Because of my... my bad luck... it only happened once... so at least I can enjoy listening to yours." Replied Jennifer

"Ok... but first Lain will tell her story, and tomorrow I will continue," suggested Stacy

"No way... I am not going to say anything today, so go ahead, and tomorrow it's my turn," I insisted.

We drank some more; Jennifer took off her pajama pants and remained dressed only in her thick shirt; she sat down on the comfortable chair next to the bed while Stacy and I sat on the bed facing each other.

"But I am not going to go into a lot of detail right now, so it will be a short story that I will tell." Said Stacy.

"No problem, as long as you tell us the important details," replied Jenifer as she slid her hand between her bare legs.

"Are you going to masturbate?" asked Stacy.

"Maybe. It depends," Jennifer replied, giggling.

"Don't you dare fantasize about my daddy."

"I can't promise that," replied Jennifer.

And Stacy continued

After that day, I started visiting my parents more often, I was only there once a week, and now I am there almost every day. Every night when I get back from work, I drive by my parent's house for a short time and then on to my apartment. The sex with my girlfriend is still great, we love each other, but I look forward to the next time with Dad. But every time I come home, Mom is there because she has nothing else to do but stay home. And dad sometimes comes home late from college; as you know, he is a history teacher and loves to stay at college as long as possible, reading history books and doing research.

I knew that these kinds of visits would not bear fruit, so I had to come much later if I wanted to have any chance of success.

So one day, I went to my apartment, took a shower, put on some comfortable clothes, and told my girlfriend I wanted to go home and maybe spend the night at my parents' house. She did not mind, and I went. My dad was sitting on his favorite couch reading one of his books, as usual, and my mom was sitting on the other couch browsing through her phone. I told them I wanted to spend the night and looked at my dad to see his reaction. I could see his approval and a small smile on his face. Furthermore, I liked the way he reacted.

I joined them, and we talked a little, but my father returned to his reading while my mother was happy to tell me all about her boring schedule and leisure activities. My mother is a very attractive, beautiful, mature woman, she is as short and chubby as I am, but she has the Mexican face she inherited from her mother and dark brown skin with beautiful black eyes and curly black hair.

I went to my room and put on sexy nightwear, a short cotton nightgown that exposed my cleavage and chest and barely hid my nipples. I took a blanket and went back to the living room, my mother was engrossed in her phone, but my father was looking at me with admiration, amazement, and lust. I sat down right next to him and covered my almost naked legs and thighs with the blanket.

"Do you want to snuggle with me under the blanket?" I whispered.

He smiled as he looked around at mom, then looked at me appreciatively.

I covered his legs and lap with the blanket, slid closer to him, and rested my head on his right shoulder. Then my hand gently and cunningly slid to his lap, under his shorts, searching for the soft little penis. And just by the touch of my hand on his penis, my father let out a faint moan. And very quickly, the little penis straightened up and became a hard, thick cock. I continued to play with him and massage him to make my father feel good and keep him going further.

When I gave him a gentle, slow handjob and twirled his balls, his face turned red, his breathing became heavy and loud, and he closed his eyes. His hand slid under the cover to my thigh to feel my skin, then between my thighs to find my slit, and he started massaging my labia with his hands, giving me an incredible feeling of arousal and excitement.

After about ten minutes of jerking each other off and making us so horny and aroused that it became a tutoring session, I whispered in his ear:

"I want to feel you inside me, Daddy; I can not take it anymore."

"It's risky, honey... go to your room; I'll join you later," he whispered back.

I stood up, leaving the blanket on his lap to cover his erection, and said

"Ok, good night... I am going to bed now... Mom, you look tired too; go to bed," I encouraged her to go to bed.

"Yes, honey... I am tired. Are you coming, Stan?"

"No, I am not tired yet... you go ahead."

I gave my daddy one last seductive look and went to my room, got completely naked, and crawled under the covers to wait for my daddy. Only about five minutes later, I heard my bedroom door open, then close again, and the lock turned up. I turned to him and greeted him with my seductive looks. He undressed and lay down beside me on the bed; we began to kiss like animals, passionately and fiercely. His hands squeezed my big tits while my hands played with his hard cock and stretched it.

joasses
joasses
33 Followers
12