Young Women with Daddy Issues Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed on top of me and aimed his cock at my pussy.

"Do you want me to suck it first, Daddy?"

"No... I can not wait any longer; I want to fuck you and feel my cock in your tight young pussy."

His cock penetrated me, and he started fucking me fast and hard; it only took a few minutes for us both to orgasm. We catch our breath for another ten minutes and enjoy the feeling of our naked bodies; then I give him a blowjob and watch him enjoy it, then he licks me and makes me cum with his tongue.

I have managed to have three orgasms and still want more from him; I can not get enough of the pleasure and climax he gives me. But he has only cum once, and no matter how hard I try, I make him very hard and excited, but he does not cum again.

"Ok, time for me to go, baby."

"No, daddy. Please stay."

"You have not had enough yet?!"

"Never."

"You are a slut."

"I am your slut, and I will never have enough of you fucking me."

He knelt on the bed and was about to get up when I grabbed his cock and said:

"I want this cock inside me all the time, fuck me again, one more time, before you leave. Just like you fucked me the first time.

I turned over on my stomach and gave him a good look at my ass.

He reached with his hand and started feeling my ass and pussy. There was too much fluid on my ass between my ass cheeks and on my pussy.

He climbed on top of me and started rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks, which were very slippery and pleasurable for him.

Then he started to push his cock downwards.

"Ohhhhhhh... No!!! Wowwww. Ahhhhhhhh"

"Daddy Noooooo... it's the wrong hole!!!!!" I screamed and yelled at him in sheer pain as the tip of his thick cock penetrated my asshole and throbbed on my asshole.

He kept pushing his cock down, and I could feel his cock ripping open my ass and penetrating all the way in. When the entire length of his cock entered my ass, he stopped and stopped moving. The painful feeling disappeared, and all I could feel was his cock. I pushed my ass back to get him to move again, and he did. His cock began to come in and out of my ass in a very pleasurable way. I could feel his pleasure and hear his moans and whimpers of ecstasy. My hand slid down to my clit, and I began to massage my clit and receive waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I can feel and hear his incredible lust and arousal, knowing he is about to cum in my ass. But knowing that I was giving him so much pleasure, I could feel his ecstasy and the feeling of his thick cock entering and coming out of my ass, hitting a wall of pleasure between my ass and my pussy. It was a great feeling, even if it was not orgasmic sex for me, but the feeling of giving him so much pleasure and him moaning like my girlfriend when I fuck her or lick her pussy gave me an incredible feeling of satisfaction and excitement.

"Ohhhh, my gush... Baby... I have never cum like this before, never... this is the best orgasm I have ever had. " He said these words while still lying on top of me and having his cock inside my ass.

"Ohh Daddy... It was amazing for me too, next time I want to cum while you fuck my ass..."

Suddenly, a loud scream filled the room and forced Stacy to stop telling her story.

"Ahhhhh... fuckkkkk I'm cumming!"

It was Jennifer's orgasm.

"You slut" cried Stacy.

I looked at Jennifer, aroused; the story turned me on and excited me a lot, but seeing Jennifer like this made me so aroused and horny.

"Ok, that's it for tonight. The end of my story," said Stacy in an angry voice.

"I could not hold it in any longer... sorry," said Jennifer.

I was very aroused and wanted to orgasm, but I am shy and always need encouragement. So I looked at Stacy with a withering look and hoped she would encourage me. She's smart, and she was horny too, but since she's a lesbian, she can always benefit from one of us, me or Jenny. But since Jenny had released his tension, it had to be me.

Stacy looked at me with seductive eyes and said:

"Ok, we both need to cum, so come to me; I'll help you, and you help me in return."

I laid down next to her, and she immediately slid her hand under my pajama bottoms and started playing with my pussy and rubbing my clit. I did the same for her, and we started masturbating each other to orgasm while Jenny enjoyed the show.

The next day we woke up late, had breakfast, and went for a hike to the top of the mountain, which took most of the day, and we returned to the cabin when it started dark.

The three of us went straight to the jacuzzi and enjoyed the hot water with a good wine for a full hour while we talked about work and various topics.

After dinner, it was time for the erotic story; again, we sat on the bed, this time with Jenny between us, and it was my time to tell my story.

12