Younger Than Springtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just had to get a picture of this and went to the bedroom to get the camcorder and tripod. When I got back to the living room Jay was laying on his back eating Becky's pussy from underneath and Mary was sucking him off. I started the camera and straddled Mary's ass and rubbed my dick between her legs. She hunched up and I plunged my cock into her and banged away thinking that the video might be publishable. We all got lost in the lust with no inhibitions.

The next day Becky went to her interview and I went to work. We went out to dinner that night and got in the hot tub when we went home. Our sexual teasing was gentle and exciting at the same time. After making love we slept naked and got it on the next morning. I couldn't get over the fact that such a beautiful young girl found me sexually attractive. At work I was distracted by the thought of her at the house naked and waiting. I called her to have lunch and we met up at a deli near the office. She was wearing that short skirt and knit top without a bra. Her nipples poked out and I got excited but couldn't do anything about it with a client meeting that afternoon.

I left work early and when I got home she was waiting completely naked in the kitchen stirring a pot of the leftover sauce and I put my hands her waist and could feel her hunching her ass against my cock. I moved my hands to her breasts and she leaned back into me as I fondled her. I backed off enough to get my pants down then pressed my boner between her legs. She pushed back and bent forward and reached between her legs and guided my cock to her love hole. With my pants down to my ankles I ravished her as she braced herself on the counter top. I could get used to this but before we could finish her phone rang. She answered it with me still inside her.

"Hello...OK good and thank you, I'll see you two weeks." and hung up. "That was the company that I interviewed at with a job offer. I have to give notice and my job in Oklahoma and pack. Can you put up with me for a couple of weeks until I get a place of my own."

"I'd love it but it'll be lonely while your gone."

"You'll survive and we can Skype, now where were we."

We made love several times that night and I took her to the airport the next morning. We texted and called every night as she rented a trailer to haul her things. She bought a rechargeable vibrator that was Wifi controllable and emailed me the link to it. Skype gave us audio an video to give let us have virtual hookups in the evenings. She pulled in on Saturday afternoon and we unloaded her stuff the next morning in the unused space of my garage then returned the rental trailer. It was so wonderful to have her staying with me that I didn't want her to move out. Her job was demanding but our passion gave us energy to pay attention to our work and sex every night.

As the days became weeks we talked about making this long term. We agreed to the basics and she moved the rest of her stuff into the house and rented a storage locker for her furniture so that she could park her car in the garage then her mother called.

"She claims to want to come out and help me settle in. Actually she wants to meet the guy I've been fucking."

"Well she's welcome to stay her if she doesn't freak out with our relationship."

"I told her about it and seems OK with it. We've always been able to talk about our sex lives and she encouraged me to enjoy myself. She gave me a gift card for a high end online sex toy store for my 16th birthday. Now we go shopping for toys and lingerie together."

Becky picked her up at the airport on Saturday. Milly was two years younger than me quite pretty and has a nice figure. When they came home she greeted me warmly with a hug and we had a very pleasant evening together. The next morning I got up early while Becky was still asleep and was surprised to find that a full pot of coffee already made. I poured a cup and heard the hot tub running. Milly was in it and I could see her bare breasts just below the surface. I opened the patio door and said "Good morning." She looked up smiling and said "Good morning to you too, care to join me?"

"Well I'm not dressed for the occasion."

"Come on in Dan, I wont bite at least not hard."

I thought Ok why not and dropped my robe. Becky had kept my pubic hair shaved but Milly didn't say anything about it. The hot water and bubbles kept us from seeing anything much of each other as we chatted.

"You seem like a nice guy Dan and Becky is obviously happy"

"Well she's wonderful and I'm out of my mind happy to have her in my life."

"That's really all it takes and I'm happy for both of you."

"She's so beautiful and full of energy."

"Yes and a shameless flirt. She told me about your trip to the mall. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I used to do that with John."

Wanting to change the subject I asked if she had any romantic interests.

"I've dated a bit but no keepers."

This felt very weird talking about sex with my lovers mother but she didn't seem inhibited about it. Then I heard the slider open and Becky came out with a cup of coffee, a towel in her hand and not a stitch of clothes on.

"Good morning sweeties, are you two getting better aquatinted?"

"Yes and Dan is being a wonderful host."

Becky got in the tub with us and kissed me while giving my joint a little squeeze. We chatted for a while and she left her hand on my thigh. As the conversation continued she moved her hand to my crotch and stroked my junk and I got hard. She got an evil grin and said "Mom can you still drive a stick shift? Milly smiled and reached for my pole. I was confused by the feeling of wanting to be modest and the excited with of two women fondling me at the same time. This went on for about 10 seconds and Becky grabbed my balls and said "What's for breakfast."

I got the message and put on a T-shirt that left my dick and balls swinging freely under it and broke out some eggs and sausage. She and her Mom exchanged knowing looks and giggled. We ate, Becky did the dishes and we all got dressed to go to a street art fair downtown. They both wore short skits and no panties. Becky's loose fitting top with no bra and Milly's tight knit top with no bra left nothing to imagination. I wasn't sure which I enjoyed more, seeing their bare butts or watching the reaction of others looking at them. Becky was her usual blatant self flashing anybody and everybody. She had a butt plug in her ass with a red jewel on the end that got a lot of attention. Milly was more subtle just squatting down when someone was looking her way which only gave them a hint that she was naked under her skirt until she spread her knees apart removing all doubt.

The next morning Becky went to work and I called the office to tell them that I'd be in after I took Milly to the airport. We got in the hot tub and chatted about this and that.

"It's wonderful to watch you two together being so happy."

"I'm trying to not worry about the future. She's so young and beautiful but I'm fearful that she'll tire of the novelty and find someone nearer her own age."

"Dan two of the things that we separate us from happiness are regrets of the past and fear of the future. Don't get caught up it and enjoy the time you have together."

"How did you and John get together?"

"It was at a party, I'd drank a bit too much and he gave me a ride home. By the time we got there I was horny as fuck and wanted some man meat. It didn't take much to get him naked between my legs. The next morning I was feeling amazed at how brazen I'd been and how good I felt. We'd slept spooning and we woke up with his arms around me. I was aroused and could feel his cock getting hard behind me. We made love slowly and my orgasm went on and on totally unlike the times with my previous younger lovers. It was only a few nights with him that I knew I was in love. Days became weeks and I was so completely sexually satisfied that we just ignored our age. our friends and families thought that is was just a fling but as time went on the connection got even stronger. Two years later I got pregnant so we married and the rest is history."

"Wow, that's beautiful. I wonder if it possible that Becky and I will last that long."

"Don't over think it Dan, take one day at a time. In reality that's all you get anyway."

"Well I'd better wash up and get ready to take you for your flight."

I'd just got in the shower and wet when she opened to door and got in with me. I thought OK we'll just wash each others backs and we got soapy. Milly was a good looking woman and I concentrated on not getting excited. We did each others backs and she did my front. When she got to my goodies she took her time to get me really clean and my resolve to stay calm went down the drain. I massaged her tits and her nipples got very hard. Obviously she was excited.

"Your have a magnificent member Dan. It's been a long time since I've felt this way."

"I'm obviously enjoying this but what I have going with Becky is wonderful and I don't want to screw that up."

"She's not selfish, we talked about it and she told me to go for it but don't make it a habit."

"You have a plane to catch."

"Yes there isn't much time but it would be nice to go home with a memorable feeling."

She turned around and pressed he butt against my hard cock and I massaged her soapy breasts and put my dick between her legs moving to rub her clit with the ridge on the top of my dick head until she shuddered with an orgasm. She reached between her legs and grabbed my hard on and hunched to put me at the entrance of her pussy and I pushed it in as deep as I could. After a lustful night with Becky I lasted a good long time and Milly came hard about a short minute before I unloaded into her. We finished doing our morning cosmetic routines, got dressed and left for the airport.

"I'm so glad you came Milly and hope you'll come back for the holidays, no pun intended."

"Thanks so much for making me and my baby happy Dan. I'll let you know about the next time I can come again, pun very much intended."

12