Your 10 to My 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laughed. "I'll call her, we can talk, but I don't just hook up. It has to be a relationship for me. Don't know why, my feminine side coming out perhaps." Becky laughed.

"Please John, give her a call, she's moping because she hasn't heard from you in a couple of weeks."

"Think she knows the phone is a two way communication device? She could've given me a call." Becky gave John a glare. "I'll give her a call."

John met Maggie at the door to the sorority house. She was sitting on the stairs waiting for him when he got there.

"Hey Maggie, hey Becky, how's it goin'?"

"Hey John." She turned to Maggie and brushed at her shoulder as if removing lint. "Don't be late darling. I'll be waiting up for you..." she laughed and ran up the stairs and into the large house.

"John, can we talk?"

"Sure, here?"

"No, too many eyes and ears if you know what I mean. Let's take a walk."

As they walked across the field that separates the frat and sorority houses and settled on a bench, Maggie started. "John do you like me? Do you find me pretty?"

"I thought we established that in our first conversation Maggie."

"Do you want me?"

"Of course, every guy who has ever laid eyes on you wants you."

"So I want you too, what's the problem here? What am I not seeing?"

John sat in silence for a moment while a dark blue Porsche drove by. The window down, a young swarthy complexioned guy hanging out the window shouted at them. "Nice... babe! Come on babe! Let's take a ride..."

John smiled while she gave the guy the finger. "That's the problem Maggie, every guy that has ever laid eyes on you wants you. Sooner or later, I won't stack up. I'm kind of an old fashioned guy, I don't just hook up, I need a relationship that is going somewhere. I just don't see us making it through the pressure your looks bring to the table. I need exclusivity, it's just... something I need. I won't compete in matters of the heart. It's either right or it's not, it's not a competition. I've seen you around campus with others, flirting with others, I couldn't handle that. Just doesn't work for me."

"John, I'm not interested in anyone else."

"Hmm when I went into Bogarts for a drink with the guys on Wednesday last week it didn't seem like it. Don't know the guy's name, but I know the type. You seemed pretty chummy holding hands on the table."

"John, he means nothing to me. It was just a date between friends. We aren't exclusive. Why didn't you let me know you were there?"

"Well, I guess that means this doesn't work for me."

"John, if you want to be exclusive, I can do that."

"Can you? What's going to happen when I have to write a paper, when I'm working on a project, or worse, when I have work travel? Are you going to be able to just wait for me? Are you going to miss the big party, the event of the season?"

"John, I only want you. I'll break it off with the other guys, I can wait for you. They're just friends anyway, not like you."

"Maggie, you have to know I don't share with others well. I'm not jealous, I won't track your every move but it only takes once. If the trust is gone, it's gone, it won't come back. Ever."

"John I understand, I won't ever lose your trust. I promise."

"So, we're officially in a relationship?" John blushed, Maggie found it so cute.

"Yes, John. Thank you."

They walked around campus for a few hours, eating at the student center. As they left and went to cross the road. Maggie twisted her ankle in a hole and would've fallen if John hadn't caught her.

"Shit! That hurts!"

John laid her gently on the ground and pulled her tennis shoe gently off her foot. It didn't appear damaged but what did John know right?

"It's not swelling, can you put weight on it? Let's get you to the prompt care. It's right next door to my apartment not far from here." John picked her up in his arms, with her arms around his neck and carried her.

A couple of hours later, a declaration of a slight sprain, having been told to stay off it as much as possible, they left. She was hobbling a bit and John took her to his nearby apartment. He carried her up the stairs, only setting her down to put the key in the lock. He moved to put her on the couch but she protested.

"Can you put me in your bed? Please?"

"Sure, here you go. Let me get some ice."

When he walked back into the room, her hair was spread just right, with the sun shining through the window, her body posed. Her breasts stood proudly on her chest, her thin legs in the playboy pose, her bad ankle slightly in the air.

"Will you rub my leg please, just a little?"

"Won't that hurt?"

"Not my ankle, my leg. It's tight from the fall."

"Ok."

John looked at her perfect leg. Even in her Capri jeans, as he was to learn to call them in the next few days, her leg looked trim but firm. When she pointed her foot the image of her muscles did something to him. Once the ice pack was in place, wrapped in a towel, he began to rub the kinks out of her leg. When he finished with her right leg he moved onto the left, up as far as he could reach skin. Her skin was soft but firm, and he couldn't get enough of it. She looked at him and smiled, both of them knowing he was just caressing and had stopped massaging a while ago.

She reached down and unbuttoned her pants. "Maybe if I just pull these down you can get my thighs." As he pulled the pants down over her hips and down her legs, she rolled over onto her stomach. "Can you do my thighs please?" She was using all of her feminine whiles to attract John. She wasn't letting him get away again. She knew her ass was a serious asset and had caught John looking at it before.

He began working her muscles, working up the back of her legs trying to avoid giving her the impression he was taking advantage. Each time his thumb slid up the inside of her leg they would spread just slightly, inviting a more intimate touch, then they would settle as he slid back toward her knee. He was hard as steel.

She rolled over, asking him to do the front now. As she rolled he saw the damp spot and he knew this was a seduction. She was seducing him with her body, and it was working. Her stomach was slightly concave, framed by her hips and her pubic mound. He slid his hands up and almost touched her swollen lips, but not quite, smiling briefly as her hips moved just slightly trying to force contact. She rolled onto her back.

"oh John... That feels so nice."

His hands slid up and he focused on the sinews next to her pussy, moving her lips with the pressure on her skin but not touching directly. She felt the tingles as her wetness began to seep from between her lips, the damp spot growing. Her smell was an instant aphrodisiac to John and he wanted to dive in but knew to truly heighten pleasure he had to be patient. It was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. He framed her pussy between his hands, and pressed them gently together, his fingers up on her legs, the heel of his thumbs pressing together. "I don't want to take liberties you weren't intending me to take Maggie."

"John, I want you to take liberties. I'm your girl, I thought we decided that already. Take me please..."

She reached down and pushed the waist band of her panties down and John gazed at her pussy. "There are no two pussies that are identical" He thought, "but this should be the mold after which they are all modeled." The wispy hair looking almost red in the sunlight, sparse, matted between her legs.

"You are beautiful Maggie."

He lightly traced her lips, watching them grow and spread slightly. She bent her knees, giving him an unimpeded view of her most private spot. "Please John, touch me... Please..." He slid his hand up her body, under her shirt spreading his elbows, he pushed the shirt up. Her bra was front release and he quickly unclipped the single clasp. She wasn't the biggest he had ever seen but their shape was perfect, suited perfectly for her trim body. Her nipples standing proudly, he traced circles around them, just touching the areolas, but not the nipple. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and began to pull it up over her head, her hair falling like an auburn waterfall spreading out over the pillow case, she smiled at him. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and his heart leapt.

"John... Oh John..." he reached up and placed his finger on her lips.

"Shhhh... don't talk."

When he flicked her nipple slightly with his finger she jumped, then pushed her chest out to try to force more contact. He took finally took her nipple between his fingers and twisted gently. Leaned down and flicked it back and forth with his tongue.She grunted each time his tongue flicked. "Mhmmp, Mhmmp" The sensations were driving her crazy.

As his mouth took her inside, gently running his tongue back and forth his fingers again slid down her torso, over her pubic mound, very gently spreading her legs, feeling the moisture that had gathered there. He pressed the length of his finger against her, the tip just penetrating her. The knuckle of his middle finger adding slight pressure to her rapidly hardening clit.

A shower of sparks flew between her nipple being worried from side to side by his tongue and her clit. His wetted finger slid up to her distended clit, using the hood to soften the pressure and the moisture he had gathered, he began to work her clit from side to side in the same pattern his tongue was working her clit, slowly becoming a circle.

The pleasure increased so slowly she almost didn't realize it. Sharp stabs of spark were coursing up and down her body as he continued. Her orgasm was almost a surprise, as she didn't realize she was getting that close. Her hips left the bed as she supported herself between her good leg and her head, the rest of her body becoming an arch, she shuddered and announced her crest with a squeal. Her clit became almost painfully sensitive as he moved his hand farther down, his finger dipping inside. He caressed the opening of her pussy, finding two small bumps just at her entrance he added a finger and rocked them back and forth. More alternating pressure than sliding. His fingers slid inside to the mushy textured front wall.

The pleasure was deeper, less focused. Almost like the difference between a snare drum and a bass drum. Not the high string of clitoral pressure but a more overwhelming pleasure that coursed through her body. She couldn't squeal, only grunt. She was receiving pleasure unlike any she had felt before, and then his fingers slid further inside. He raised from her breast, releasing her nipple as his fingers penetrated deeper, his other hand pressing on her abdomen just above her pubic bone. She lost the sensation of individual actions and it became one long pre-orgasm. Pleasure unlike she had ever felt, but telling that there was another level to come.

His fingers slid deeper, curled up against the top of her pussy, and he began to rub her G spot. The rise was instant, she felt a sensation unlike ever before, her body once again leaving the bed, tight as a guitar string. "Just a little more... please..." and her world dissolved into sparks and flashes, she lost touch with everything other than the pleasure coursing through her. She felt sensations of pushing and pulling with the walls of her pussy all at the same time. She felt the burst of liquid splash from her, her legs shaking, her stomach undulating, she could think of nothing but her pleasure. She couldn't wrap her head around it, it was becoming too much.

"Oh John... Please..." she didn't know if she was begging him to continue or stop. He slid his fingers a little deeper into her, lightly touching her cervix deep inside. She felt the pressure of his hand on her clit, but the gentle rubbing deep inside her was yet again a new and different sensation. Her third orgasm hit her like a freight train. All conscious thought left her, her eyes rolled back in her head and she once again dissolved.

When conscious thought returned, John was lying next to her. "What the fuck did you do to me? What WAS that?"

"I uhh... I was uhh, making you feel good?" The boyish grin again.

"Fuck John, oh god that was good..." her breathing was labored, she felt like she had run a marathon. She reached down and felt the steel hard rod in his pants. "You're still dressed?"

"Um... yeah, that was for you."

"I don't know if I have the energy, but you can do anything you want to me... I'm defenseless..." they both laughed. "Please take me John, mark me as yours..."

She smiled as he pulled his clothes off, dropping them on the floor. 'He does that fast' she thought... 'almost looks practiced.'

John will never forget the feeling he felt as the head of his cock slid between her lips for the very first time, pressing into her, filling her slowly, penetrating into her core...

"Fuck!" John thought coming back to the here and now, the boat bouncing in the increasing seas. He looked down at his GPS and saw he was almost due east of the inlet. He backed the throttle down a tad as he turned to the west, towards the inlet. His eyes having trouble focusing through the tears. The most horrid thought came to mind... 'I wonder if it was like that her first time with Pumper.' The pain was almost physical and the anger renewed in full.

After fueling the boat, he pulled into the transient slip he rented for the night, going below and pulling out the folding chair. He sat on the deck with the bottle of whiskey sitting at his feet. A good drunk was in order.

John was way too green to head out the next day so he just kind of lounged around the boat. His phone kept vibrating, but he didn't touch it until it walked across the table to the edge. A little more each time it went off, the next call would definitely send it to the floor. It was amazingly fascinating to him, like watching an ant walk across the sidewalk.

"Hello"

"John where are you? Why won't you come home so we can talk?" She just dove into the argument. Not even saying hello.

"That isn't my home anymore. I don't live there anymore and I will not be coming to your home ever again."

"John, please... Don't do this... please... it didn't..."

"Don't say it Maggie, It didn't mean anything, it was only once, I didn't mean it, it just happened, it was only sex, all the other bullshit excuses and reasons. I hate being a fucking cliché. Don't fucking lie to me again! Just one question I have to ask, then I will go off into the sunset and you will never have to hear from me again. Why?"

"John please... I love you. Please... can we get over this?"

"Maggie, do you remember after we first started being exclusive, you had that... date. You told me you were breaking it off with Tim and had to see him one more time. That's not what I saw then, that's not what I feel now. That was bad, this is worse. You ruined our trust, or at least my trust for you. I gave you a second shot, and it took you a while but you blew it. Now answer my question before I hang up for the last time. Why?"

"John, it's not what you think, it was a mistake."

"The first truthful thing you've said to me. It was definitely a mistake. It ended our relationship, our marriage, the happy home our kids remember." John's anger continued to rise at the same rate as the discomfort in his belly. "Didn't I always give you everything you wanted? The house in the country, the car, clothes, jewelry. I thought our sex life was pretty good, you never complained. Now I find out it wasn't good enough..." he heard sobbing through the phone and plowed on.

"It wasn't you John it was me..."

"Oh, fuck you... wait, I wouldn't fuck you if I had to. Why? Maggie, just answer me that one question. Why? If it wasn't because of me then why?"

"John, just come home... tell me where you are and I'll come to you, please? Can we please just sit and talk?"

"No, I need to know why..."

"I don't know John, it just kind of happened."

"If we can't figure out why, then how could we possibly avoid it in the future? I'm done. Finished. Good bye Maggie. Please understand that this is good bye not see you later, or talk to you later. Just... good bye."

"No John..." he heard as he looked at the phone to hit the end button.

"Fuck" Not anguished, not angry just simply... fuck.

He would never forget those painful days, the first few days of their relationship. He should've seen this coming. She told him she would break it off with the others. God how many had there been? The movie in his head started again, sitting in the sun, a glass of water in the cup holder next to him.

He heard her laugh first. Looking across the quad she was arm and arm with Tim, head back and laughing, holding on to his arm. Her beautiful smile, he didn't expect it to never be shared with anyone else, but the way she was looking at the guy told him that this wasn't the nothing relationship she said she had with the "Others."

John had a choice, stay in the shadows or make his presence known. Not being one to shy away he stepped out of the shade of the tree he was standing under.

"Hey Maggie."

The look on her face told him all he needed to know. They had promised to be exclusive, she had said she loved him over two weeks ago. This didn't look exclusive.

"John! Uhhh, John, this is Tim."

"Nice to meet you man!" Tim stuck his hand out. John did not reciprocate. He almost felt bad for Tim, he obviously didn't know anything.

"I'm sure... Nice to see you Maggie." John turned and walked away. He wanted to strike out and hurt something but just couldn't do it.

"John! Wait!"

"Sorry, don't have time."

Maggie was stuck in indecision. She was going to break it off with Tim, she just hadn't gotten around to it yet. She felt the blanche in her face, the intense fear in her stomach. Honest, she was going to call it off with Tim, who stood there and looked at her, then at John as he turned the corner of the building walking out of view, she realized it was her that she was trying to convince.

"Who was that?" Tim asked his uncertainty painted on his face.

"That was John, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What do you mean 'you wanted to talk about.'"

"He's my... boyfriend I guess."

"Why are you here with me then?"

"I wanted to tell you face to face. Maybe over dinner."

"I don't blame him for being pissed. Bye Maggie."

"Tim wait!"

John went to the library and really tried to study but it just wasn't working. He knew it was futile but still he tried. He finally gave up and went home.

"Hey! You're here! That chick you've been talking about has been trying to reach you. She calls about every 20 minutes." The phone rang as if on cue.

"I don't want to talk."

"What do I tell her?"

"Tell her I'm not here and to stop bothering you."

"What did she do, run over your dog? Brutal man! Hello?" a brief hesitation. "No he's not here, I was told not to expect him tonight... Don't know where he is, just know he isn't here."

John heard her response from across the room. "Shit!" Ray put the phone down and then smiled at John.

"Let's go drink, tell old Ray all about it. I'm buying the first three rounds, more than that you're on your own."

Ray poured John into his bed late that night. He'd heard enough about the sainted Maggie tonight. Once John got loaded he started to talk, about meeting her, spending time with her, seeing movies, what he liked about her, which was just about everything, then he went on his whining jag until his speech slurred and conscious thought waned. Ray was glad he finally wound down. It can't cure everything but sometimes a good drunk could cure a lot.

John left campus after his test. He spent a week at home hanging out with his mom and dad. His dad is the one that got him into boating. His dad sailed and had a nice 32 foot Nicholson. John fell in love with the sea, the wildlife, cruising after dark with the light trails of the dolphin following the boat at night. He fell in love with the night sky off shore, the stars were so bright. He would lay there on his back and just watch the stars move across the sky. It crushed him that he couldn't share it with Maggie.