Your Best Damn Girlfriend Ever - Final

Story Info
Mandy is going to help Thomas get over Angel.
13.1k words
4.44
56.7k
97

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers

I would recommend reading the first story in this series before this one, but you're a big kid. Do what you want.

Time Slips By

I tried to avoid seeing Angel around campus; however that turned out to be more difficult than initially meeting her. Now she seemed to be everywhere. I bumped into her at the science building, the business and education building and even the library. In trying to find someplace Angel wasn't, I found out that there are some pretty hot chicks in the library. Unfortunately, none of them would give me the time of day.

Angel's new guy was this tall, dark, handsome dude. He had jet black hair, blue eyes and chiseled features that should have put him in the movies, not some small town Ohio college. Every time I saw them together, Angel was always hugging on him and rubbing his 3% body fat covered muscles. She would hang on him and have these moon eyes for him, but he acted a little bit oblivious to her. It seemed out of character from what I knew of her, but there was no denying how hot a couple they made and I hated every minute of it.

Every time I saw them, I began stewing in my own jealousy juices. It was pathetic.

I tried to date some other girls. I went out with this freshman named Amy. Very cute little thing. Curvy. Big blue eyes. Super plush lips. The kind of girl that can kiss you and make things stand which have no feet. The kissing was great, but there wasn't much fire in her after things got rolling. I didn't get the feeling that she really wanted me. Not like Angel had. We dated a couple of weeks and I thought it might work out. Then one day she said,

"I think we should break up. You're just not into me."

"What? Why? I'm totally into you!"

"Oh really? How long have we been dating?"

"A couple of weeks, give or take a few days. Why?"

"We've been dating for over two weeks and you haven't tried to get in my pants. Not once. You haven't even felt me up!"

"I'm trying to be a gentleman!"

"Ha! Liar! Tom, from what I heard about you before I asked you out, you thought being a gentleman meant waiting 'til the end of the first date to have sex."

Damn. Be careful what you say when you're out drinking. Even to a girl who is just a friend. They all talk to each other.

"You're not denying it."

I shrugged my shoulders and that was when Angel walked into the cafeteria. My eyes were instantly drawn to her, a movement that was not lost on Amy.

"You haven't gotten over her yet."

It was a statement, and a true one at that. My insides were all soft and watery just looking at her.

"Look at me, Thomas."

I had to tear my eyes away from Angel.

"I'm sorry this didn't work out. I was kind of hoping for the sex fiend that everyone said you were. I'm sorry I'm not what you're looking for. See you 'round." Amy gathered her things and left me alone at the table.

I stalked Angel through the line with my eyes as she selected her food. When she turned around to find a place to sit, she saw me sitting alone at my table. She gave me a huge smile and a little wave. I waved back. A deer caught in the impossible brightness of that smile. That was when Mr. Hunky came up to her; and taking her by the elbow, steered her away toward a quiet corner of the room.

My heart sank as the hope that she might sit with me dissipated like a dream in the morning sunlight. Suddenly I was furious with myself for caring at all.

Hell! I broke up with her! What the fuck is my problem!

I scooted my chair back so hard it flipped over with a bang. I grabbed it off the floor and roughly shoved it back against the table and stalked out of the room amid wondering stares. I was so pissed I didn't notice someone had followed me out.

It was chilly outside and late fall flurries were swirling about and diving into my eyes. I shoved my hands deep in the pockets and hunched into my jacket as I headed for my dorm room. Lost in my own private misery I was totally caught by surprise when someone slipped up beside me and looped their arm through mine.

"What the heck?" I yelped and I started to pull away.

"I know what you need."

It was Mandy.

She held tightly onto my arm and led me to her dorm. I could feel her shaking, but I chalked it up to the cold temps.

"What do you want, Mandy?"

She only shook her head and with her hood pulled up I couldn't see much of her face. She was acting strange, but then didn't all women sometimes. When we got to her room, she took out her key to let us in. Her hands were shaking so badly that it took her a couple of tries to get it in the lock.

"If you were a guy," I attempted to lighten things up, "I'd say you needed a little hair around that hole to hit it."

Her only response was a sigh as she opened the door. After it swung in, she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. She unzipped her hoodie and dropped it to the floor revealing that she was wearing nothing but a bra and blue jeans. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her blue eyes were dilated. She was breathing hard, like she was very excited and her hands were shaking. The hoodie had barely hit the floor when she pushed me against the closed door and kissed me rough and hard. It was a kiss of pure, undiluted lust and she was a woman drowning in a sea of it. Her tongue was in my mouth for a second and then she was biting my lip so hard it felt like she was going to draw blood. I put my hands on her rib cage just below the black lacy bra and shoved her back away from me. Her body was noticeably hot to the touch.

"Mandy! What the hell! That fucking hurt!"

She looked at me, her eyes aflame. She started back for my mouth and I held her off, my hands still on her ribs.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this? It's been over a year!"

"Thomas," she reached out and caressed my cheek, "it's you...and only you. You're the only one that I know who will do this for me. I've got to have it...have you."

Her fingers slipped to the back of my neck, her nails dug in and she pulled our mouths together for another kiss. She didn't hurt me this time, but she's still rough and insistent. She sucked on my lips as if she was trying to suck cold honey off of them. Her intensity was more than I could withstand. I didn't know what was going on, but being a guy I sure as hell wasn't going to pass it up. I tried to kiss her back, but she was all over my mouth and neck. She franticly began to tug at my jacket zipper. I had to stop her, so I could do it. As soon as I had it down she was pulling it off of me and in one yank she shredded every button off the front of my shirt and sent it to join the jacket.

What the hell was going on? She had never been this hot for me when we were dating.

She had me down to my pants and started to tug at the belt and button. I had to force her hands away so I could undo them, but as soon as I was finished she was yanking them down. My cock snaps out like it's made of spring steel. She grabbed it and pulled me toward her and into another flaming kiss.

As she kissed me I stepped out of my pants and slipped off my shoes. All I was wearing at that point were my white sports socks. She gave my aching cock another squeeze and it almost buckled my knees. She pulled my face to her cleavage. They radiated heat almost as if they had been just pulled from a clothes dryer. Mandy has nice boobs. Not super huge, but round and firm. Just perfect for her athletic frame. I kissed and licked her cleavage as I fumbled for her bra clasp.

"No. Leave it. I want to keep it on."

Her voice was breathy...and rough...and I left it on. She took my hand and put it on her crotch. There was something hard running down the inside of her leg. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it when she took her hoodie off. Long and hard under my hand, I felt along it for a second to be sure. Yep, she was wearing the strap-on. Either that, or she'd grown a cock and as much as that thought intrigued me, I was betting on the first option. Her voice was husky with excitement.

"Rub it."

I slid my hand along the length of it and she moaned so intently that it was almost enough to convince me she actually felt it.

"That's it Tommy...rub it, caress it. 'Cause I'm going to fuck you with it. I've been dreaming about fucking you again. I tried to forget about it. You know, be a normal girl. But I can't. I even tried to get one of my other boyfriends to let me do it to him," her voice was wavering and she sounded a little crazy, "but he turned me down flat. I just kept coming back to you. And coming and coming and today I knew I couldn't wait any longer. Get on your knees and take it out."

Maybe I should have said no. Maybe I should have walked out the door. Maybe I should have slapped her or doused her with cold water to bring her to her senses. But I didn't. What I did was sink to my knees and unzip her jeans.

"Just take it out. I want to keep the jeans on, too."

It took some pulling and tugging, but it finally popped out. It was warm from being inside her pants with her hot body and if I sort of kept it in the edge of my vision, it looked real. Like she had a cock of her own sticking out of the front of her jeans. Her hands found my head and she stepped closer to me. Without telling me to, I opened up and took as much of it into my mouth as I could. She sucked in a breath, again almost as if she could feel it.

"Ohmygod! I've been dreaming of this for so, so long! And to finally see you taking me...on your knees...just like this! Oh Tommy! Suck on me!"

I did as I was told. The view up along Mandy's lithe torso was something to behold. Her breasts heaved in her bra and her stomach tightened and released as she made little pushes with her hips. Thrusting at my mouth as I sucked on 'her'. I slid my hands up along her thighs and onto her undulating hips while she scrutinized my every move, hungry for the graphic stimulation. I knew this was going to be a very visual thing for her so I played to my audience. I made it clear that what I was doing was the only thing that existed in my world. I groaned and moaned as I sucked and licked...and she loved it. The more I got into it, the more it turned her on and she was already shaking with lust.

She suddenly let go of my head and pulled back. A string of saliva trailed along with her for a second and then broke to dangle from the tip of her penis.

"It's time Tommy." Her hands rested on her hips as she said, "I want to fuck you. I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to come while I'm buried in your ass. Bend over the end of my bed. We'll start in that position. I want to burn the image of me penetrating you into my brain, forever. Once that's done, I'll get to a few other positions."

I crawled across the few feet that separated me from the bed and climbed up into position. I felt pretty vulnerable, but I was also hugely turned on. It had been a while since I had been with Angel and during that time I realized that I dig the idea of a dominant woman having her way with me. Something Amy would never have done.

Mandy stepped up behind me and caressed my ass cheeks. Her hands felt so warm on my cool, exposed skin.

"You have a nice ass, Tommy. I can't wait to feel my hips slapping against it while I pump it."

I heard the snick of a flip cap and a second later a thick liquid dribbled into my ass crack. The liquid began to run down to my taint area, but Mandy's deft fingers caught it and rubbed it back up all over and around my hole. She ran her fingertip over the well lubricated crinkles of my willing hole several times before she pushed it into me. She was breathing hard as she slowly pushed and pulled her finger in and out of my ass. She pushed it all the way in.

"Squeeze it."

I did and it drew a moan from her. I released it and squeezed it several more times before she pulled it out. She replaced it with the tip of her penis and pushed at my opening.

"Oh my...this looks so hot. I love how the tip of my cock nestles into you. How your skin stretches as it pushes inside."

She grabbed my hip with her left hand and pulled me back as she pushed forward. I could feel the tip spreading me open.

"Open wide now...that's it...the head's almost in." Her running monologue, in that lust filled husky voice, was incendiary; almost enough to melt me into the bed. I tried to push back onto her, but she pulled away from me and wouldn't allow it.

"Not yet my eager little boy! You'll get all of my cock soon enough. Right now I'm enjoying this delightful penetration show, but I won't lie, it's driving me crazy and making me want to pound that pretty butt of yours soooo hard!" She pushed forward and I felt my insides begin to fill. "I like to watch the shaft roll some of your skin inward as I push in..." she pulled back to the head, "...and when I pull back your skin follows. It's like you don't want to let me go."

She was mesmerized by what she was doing to me and I could feel her hand trembling on my hip as she pushed in again. Slowly. Deeper this time.

"Oh Tommy, I'm not waiting any longer."

She pushed into me fully and I felt my insides adjust to accommodate her. She moaned when her hips pressed into the cheeks of my ass.

"I'm finally where I've longed to be. Back inside you, the only guy I've ever met who was willing to do this. You were my best boyfriend ever, Tommy. If for no other reason than the sex."

Her other hand gripped me and she began to thrust. I glimpsed her lube bottle bouncing on the bed beside me as she caused me to rock up on my toes with each thrust. I groaned as she had her way with me. Pounding into as if she was going to drive me across the bed, through the headboard and wall into the next room. We sounded like rutting animals as we gasped and growled, moaned and groaned, panted and sighed.

I couldn't tell you how long she fucked me over the end of her bed, but I can tell you that everything else in the world ceased to exist. It was all about her and her body; and the exquisite pleasure she was drawing from me and giving to me. I did all that I could to lift her to greater heights.

She pushed me fully onto the bed to kneel on all fours as she squatted over my ass like a porn star. Grinding it out against my ass, moments later she arched her back and let out a groan that I knew would be heard outside her room as she came. The waves of her orgasm reverberated along the length of her body. When she finally shuddered and shivered to a stop she collapsed along my back. The sweat and heat from her radiated into me and I could feel her heart pounding.

"Mandy, I..."

"No," her soft hand covered my mouth, "...don't talk. Just stay still."

And again I complied.

Her hips began to move, but instead of moving the cock inside me it was more about grinding her clit on the end pressed against her. Soon after, she was fucking me again. I could feel her muscles in her stomach moving as she hunched forward and relaxed. After she was warmed up, Mandy raised up off my back and cool air replaced her hot body. She stood up and losing her made me both cold and empty, but not for long.

"On your back Tommy. It's time for some proper fucking. I'm going to make the kind of love to you that's so damn hot we're both going to catch fire!"

When I rolled onto my back and looked up at her I could see that fire burning in her eyes. She reached behind her back and a second later her bra disappeared over the edge of the bed. Pink nipples stood out hard and eager from perfectly sized breasts. Mandy stepped back onto the floor as she tugged at the button on her pants and wriggled out of her jeans. She kept the panties on to camouflage the harness and it worked. It looked simply like her cock was sticking out the side of them.

I drank in Mandy's body and even though we had dated last year I was seeing her for the first time through the lens of my new sexual perspective. My eyes followed the curve of her waist where it flared out into her hip and down to legs that were long and toned. She was so beautiful. Her dark mahogany hair flowed around creamy shoulders, high cheek bones supported blue eyes that flashed lightning bolts of lust. She pounced on the foot of the bed and crawled up between my spread legs making me feel as much her prey as her lover. Breasts swayed and her cock bounced as she moved into position above me. Her hand found the back of my head and pulled me up into a kiss that was hot and hungry. As she kissed me, Mandy lowered down enough to lightly touch her nipples to my chest and then moved them in circles tantalizing me. My dick was already aching and this torture set up a tingling that ran the length of my frame. Mandy spread her knees to let her harnessed cock rub along mine. It was still slippery and the sensation of it rubbing against me added a whole new level to what I was already feeling.

Mandy kissed and abused me like that for several minutes. She could tell that I was riding up on a swell of pleasure and the more I moaned and squirmed beneath her the more she loved it. She wanted to control my pleasure, even relished in it.

"I know you like this. You're reacting just like I would if the roles were reversed. Moaning like a slut and rubbing against me. It's fun to be in control. To drive you crazy and make you want nothing in the world more than to have me inside you."

All I could do was groan in agreement. She had me right where she wanted and I was ecstatic to be there. She let my head settle back to the bed and those incredible eyes were only inches from mine.

"I think it's time to make your wish come true."

She grabbed her pillow and sat up. I raised my butt up off the bed and she put it under me. Mandy gripped her strap-on with a purpose and placed the tip against me. As she leaned back over me I pulled my knees up near my ribs. Her face came up close. Her hand slipped behind my neck and held me as she took another kiss. I was completely hers. Swallowed up by her fantasy.

At that moment Mandy was my entire focus. She pulled back from the kiss, her face close enough to for me to feel her breath, with her eyes locked on mine she entered me. It was slow and steady, yet purposeful. She entered me as a dominant lover. Someone who is completely comfortable with and knows that she is wanted there. Oh how right she was.

"Here. Right here. This is where I'm supposed to be, Tommy. I was meant to be inside you."

With every ounce of my being I agreed and let my lips and hands tell her so. What was happening felt so right, so perfect, that I couldn't imagine anything else.

Mandy began to thrust. Slow and steady. Keeping perfect eye contact. My hands 'saw' the rest of her. Like a blind man I used them to see her muscles moving under her skin as she thrust. Her body moving under my hands sent pictures back to my brain. Things like the way her back arched as she thrust forward and the way her ass cheeks tightened intoxicated me. My hands were all over her, sliding from her shoulder blades to her butt and down the back of her thighs, then back up along the sides of her torso. I cupped her swinging breasts then pulled back and teased her nipples by letting them rub around in the palms of my hands as they moved with her thrusts. Cupping them again I pulled my hands down, letting my fingers flow like water to her nipples where I gripped them with the tips just enough to pull on them. I knew she liked this and sure enough her eyes closed for a moment as a moan escaped her and she thrust harder.

With each thrust her belly rubbed against my aching cock; sending shivers throughout my body as the heat of her love making radiated from inside my ass. The urgency of her thrusts began to increase as I squeezed her entire breasts in my hands. Not hard, but firmly enough to send the message that I was with her and wanted to please her. I loved the eye contact and it was setting me on fire, but I didn't know how much longer I could last and I desperately wanted us to come together.

ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers