Your Best Damn Girlfriend Ever - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to stop, but there are some things I need to know."

She crossed her arms under her naked breasts and even though I was the one who wanted to talk, it was pretty distracting. I needed to cut to the chase. Throw it all out there and let it fall where it may.

"I love you Mandy."

At first she didn't say anything and I began to think I'd screwed up. My eyes left my feet and crossed over her breasts on the way to her face. Tears were shining in her eyes.

"You're not saying that because of what just happened?"

I shook my head.

"Good!" She sprung into my arms and kissed me all over my face as she said, "I love you..." Between each kiss.

"Really?! You do?!"

"Yes," Mandy nodded enthusiastically, "I've known for a while because I couldn't quit thinking about you after our last time together. I finally got disentangled from Roger and then I couldn't find you until tonight. I even asked Angel if she had seen you. Which of course she hadn't either. You were doing a good job of avoiding us."

"Did you tell Angel..." I thought about what had happened earlier in the stairwell. "...you loved me?"

"No. Maybe I should have, but no. I think she still kind of likes you, too."

"I don't know about that. I think she still likes Antonio even though he blacked her eye earlier today."

"He did what?!" She yelled.

I took a few minutes to explain what had happened earlier. Everything. How she waited for me in the stairwell, the sex, the fight in the doorway, all of it. No reason to be coy about it now. When I was finished Mandy wasn't as upset, but then she suddenly got a little smirk on her face. She grabbed up a sweatshirt and pulled it over her head.

"C'mon, we're going over to her room." She took my hand and pulled me toward the door.

"Wait!" I started to resist, "I don't think this is a good idea. They may be having makeup sex or something!"

"Oh," Mandy turned back to me and her eyes crinkled in amusement as she flashed me a mouth of perfect white teeth. "I can guarantee they're having sex, but I doubt it's the makeup kind."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You'll find out when we get there."

She started to pull me toward the door again, but stopped so fast I bumped into her. She turned back, grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me.

"No more trysts with Angel. You're mine now."

Heaven on Campus

Mandy didn't even knock on the door when we got to Angel's room. She let us in with a key she had ready in her hand.

"Angel?" We could hear some grunting and splashing coming from the bathroom. "Is everything alright?"

Angel's head popped out of the bathroom door. Her face was flushed, but she was wearing a huge grin.

"Hi Mandy! Everything's great! Come look!"

I heard a groan from the bathroom as Mandy went to look. I followed. Angel was completely naked and her cock was buried in Antonio' muscular ass. He was bent forward at the waist; holding on to the bathroom sink I had once worked so hard to clean.

"Antonio and I have come to an understanding. Haven't we sweetie." She pulled him into a standing position.

In the mirror I could see Antonio's face. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be pretty miserable and looked like he wanted to crawl under a rock.

"Look Sweetie, Mandy and Thomas have stopped by to check on us! I'm sure you're happy they got to see you finally giving a girl like me what she really needs."

When his eyes opened and he saw me there, they flashed with anger. Angel saw it too and slapped him hard on the ass.

"We discussed that as well. You know the agreement. Stick to it, or else."

He closed his eyes and went back to his misery.

"Thomas, I think it would be best if you avoided Antonio. Even though I've tried to explain this has nothing to do with our past; he still thinks it does." Angel turned to Mandy. "I'm glad to see that you two are back together. I was going to give you a call to tell you Thomas might stop by, but things got busy here and I didn't get a chance."

"It's an...um...interesting story how we found each other. If you have time, stop by later and we'll tell it to you."

Angel ran her hands over Antonio's incredibly ripped torso, obviously relishing in how good he felt.

"Antonio agreed that I could fuck him till I went limp." She looked dead at me and gave a wink. "I've only cum once, so it might be awhile before I can stop by."

A very tiny little part of me felt sorry for Antonio, after all Angel could be quite the machine. I was getting uncomfortable about this whole scene and decided that it would be best if I waited in the hallway. A couple of minutes later Mandy joined me and took my hand.

"I want to go back to my room. Angel has everything under control and besides, you and I have some unfinished business to tend to." She pulled my hand over and pressed it against the always stiff strap-on in her jeans. Between that and her saying it out loud a shiver of anticipation through me.

Soon we were back in her bed. She was eager and aggressive. Kissing me hard, running her hands over me and grinding her hard-on against me. She worked her way up on top of me as we kissed and her cock worked down between my legs. As she slowly pumped the crack she kissed around my face then down onto my chest.

"I can't believe that I almost lost you tonight." Her arms slipped under mine and up over my shoulders to hold me close. "I'm so sorry that I didn't see the truth that day. I should have never let you walk out the door."

She continued pumping her cock between my legs as she kissed me.

"I'm never going to let you go, Tommy. From now on, you're mine. I will be your best damn girlfriend ever! So damn good that you'll never even be able to imagine being with another girl."

She kissed me. Fiercely. And I kissed her back just as hard.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Oh Tommy, I'm so happy right now! I could just burst!"

"Well if you're going to do that, could you do it while you're loving me? Mandy, I've been so miserable without you." I pushed her hair back from her face and kissed her. "Please make love to me. I want you so much."

Mandy squirmed her legs between mine; which I eagerly spread for her. She hooked her arms behind my knees and pushed them to my chest. Just as she was beginning to push her way into me, there was a knock at the door.

"Don't answer it. I don't want to wait any longer. I want to be yours Mandy."

The look on her face said she agreed. Her hips moved forward and as the tip opened me, a little mmm slipped out of my mouth. My eyelids drooped, but I kept eye contact. She began to push deeper and the knock sounded again.

"Mandy? Thomas? Are you guys in there?"

"It's Angel! What's she doing here so soon? I better let her in."

"No Mandy! Please, I don't want to sto..." But it was too late she was already heading toward the door.

You're not going to be my best damn girlfriend ever like this.

Mandy opened the door and there was a frustrated Angel in a sweatshirt and jeans.

As she passed Mandy to enter the room, Angel seemed oblivious to the fact that Mandy was only wearing the strap-on. She came over and sat on the bed beside me. There were tears in her eyes.

"What happened? Did he hit you again?" I asked.

Angel shook her head and leaned down to gather me into a hug. She held me as her tears dripped onto my shoulder for the second time today. Mandy slid back under the covers and pressed her body against me.

We stayed like that for a while before Angel spoke again.

"Oh Thomas, I'm so sorry that I hurt you again! I never dreamed I was..." She trailed off for a second. "I would have died of a broken heart if Mandy hadn't saved you tonight. Earlier, before you left my place, Mandy told me about what happened. I couldn't get it out of my head so I let Antonio go and came over here."

Angel held tight for a while and then from behind me I heard Mandy.

"Come to bed Angel."

Yep, best damn girlfriend...EVER!

###