All Comments on 'Your Best Life Ch. 01'

by TGDIB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cora93Cora93about 4 years ago
Love it

I can't wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

oh this is good, I needed this, this is the best wish fulfillment smut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is wonderful

Thank you

Emmsigh0Emmsigh0almost 4 years ago
Years and years in denial, cloistered, thinking G4T on Craigs list meant guys for threesomes and so didn't look. Didn't have a clue. Until it was almost too late, as its seems to be. Missing all those now obvious clues and tells. Woken by ones own pas

Years and years in denial, cloistered, thinking G4T on Craigs list meant guys for threesomes and so didn't look. Didn't have a clue. Until it was almost too late, as its seems to be. Missing all those now obvious clues and tells. Woken by ones own passionate, loud, dreams. Thinking it was the neighbors going at it.

What could I have told myself at twenty from almost thirty years later that I'd have believed then? Maybe my younger self would have listened to nothing of any of this. Maybe the best I could do for my younger self would be a mickey finn, made up, dressed up,left tied up with a note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ITS A GOD DAMN CRIME NOT WRITING MORE! DUDE! YOU CANT JUST WRITE THIS AND NOT ADD SEQUELS! It’s not right…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i agree with the previous comment! its a fn crime that you have not written more and continued this series! you have some of the best stories I have ever read and they aren’t finished… Like whats the deal with that?

BuffalonianBison66BuffalonianBison667 months ago

A really wonderful read, I really hope you continue this series or something similar!!

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk4 months ago

The amount of time I spend thinking about this exact scenario, a chance for a redo, and to transition sooner. So much wasted time and lingering regrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTGDIB@TGDIB
I'm a gay little trash pile lady who puts words in my quirky little phone and forces you to read it I write on my phone and spell check it using a free site so expect a few mistakes, I try to catch what I can I apologize for my numerous stories that have ended unwrapped I'm ...