Your Best Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, the impression against my rear continued to grow. Jason's manhood strained against his pants as the denim fabric struggled to contain him. That's when Jason got up and locked the door. He tossed his pants to the side and climbed back onto the bed. He then pulled away the blanket that covered my shame, exposing me fully. He pulled my legs open, positioning himself between them. I stared enthralled as he pulled his shirt off slowly. Youth and years of athletics had sculpted his body into a wonderful landscape of ridged defined muscle. It was a delightful sight to behold. He grinned proudly at my wonder. "Your turn," he announced. I meekly pulled the baggy shirt up, revealing the smooth contour of my abdomen and chest. I regretted my lack of curves, though I had always had a reasonably sleek and feminine form.

I instinctively covered my chest in embarrassment, averting my gaze timidly. Jason chortled in response. "You really are a girl huh?" He whispered teasingly as he leaned forward, gently eased my arms aside. While my chest had not begun to develop, it was still surprisingly sensitive. He reached forward, pinching my nipple between two fingers. I let out a high pitched mewl, wriggling beneath him. His eyebrow twitched intriguingly. He gave it another tug, causing me to cry out once more. I clamped my hands over my mouth in embarrassment as he smirked in satisfaction. He began experimenting inquisitively, seeing what reactions he could coax from my writhing body. I whimpered in desperation as he toyed with me, running his fingers ever so lightly across my frame. I let out a particularly lewd noise as he brushed against my member. My panties were already soaked with evident excitement.

I panted zealously, hungry for his touch as he pulled down my panties and revealed my small cock. It was already dripping and sticky with pre cum. He yanked down the waistband of his boxers, revealing his own member. I had expected him to be larger than me, but the size was downright imposing. He laughed as I stared at it in bewilderment. That's when he pressed them together. I gasped at the sensation. Jason's manhood was hotter than I could have imagined. It pulsed against me eagerly as he placed his hand around both of us. My face was not the only one flush red as Jason continued to thrust against me. I did my best to stifle my moans, though it appeared to be a losing battle. The more he moved, the less I could control myself.

My restraint failed before his. I let out a subdued squeal as I erupted in his grip, sending spouts of sticky white fluid across my own body. Jason sped up, continuing to rub against my slick and softening cock. I moaned and squirmed beneath him, the sensation of him heaving against my member post-orgasm made my head spin. Pretty soon, Jason reached his limit as well. He panted heavily as he began to slow. With a final thrust he coated my body waist to chin in a thick load of cum. It dripped off from nearly every contour of my body in gooey strings. Jason gazed down at my painted form with lecherous eyes. I would have never expected him to look at me in such a way. It filled me with a mixture of embarrassment and joy unlike anything I could describe.

Jason got me a towel and I headed to the shower. I spent the rest of the night at his side in bed. That night, for the first time in longer than I could remember, I didn't have any nightmares. I slept peacefully until the morning, where I awoke in the safety and comfort of his embrace. I was a little worried he would regret the passionate night we spent together, though he expressed no such sentiments upon waking. The only thing he said was, "do I still call you Fin?"

"Actually, I prefer using my mother's name."

Jason smiled, running his finger tenderly across the floral tattoo at the front of my hip. "Violet it is."


12