Your BFF's Pregnant MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did get him to send me a dick pic; I proceeded to pretend my most faithful dildo was his cock, fucking myself silly whenever I had the house to myself. The real thing would be mine again soon enough...

THE MOTEL

It was mid-February, I was 8 months along, and I couldn't wait any longer to get well and properly fucked by Aaron. This far along, I wasn't sure I'd even get another decent opportunity; so I took the first one I had, calling Aaron to make sure he was available for lunch and "some fun" one Wednesday afternoon.

Lunch and its accompanying light conversation seemed like necessary niceties that nonetheless made me squirm in my seat with impatient desire for the young man sitting across from me. I hardly paid attention to a word either of us said, but I did manage to imagine Aaron entering me from just about every third trimester-possible angle. I made up some horseshit about not having too much time that day and asked for the check about three minutes after we were served our entrees, rushing through my meal and not-so-subtly encouraging Aaron to do the same. He somehow didn't catch my hints, so I finally leaned across the table and whispered, "I need you to fuck me now." Then he hurried.

We were naked in a motel room 15 minutes later. I opted for cheap motel over dorm this time: it was more discreet and, in all likelihood, more sanitary. Aaron hadn't fully closed the door of our room before I'd removed everything but my socks. "Let's get going!" I encouraged him as I saw the surprised reaction on his face once he observed my sudden exposure. He removed his clothing quickly and unceremoniously; I was glad to see my nudity already had him pretty hard, nearly ready for business. I was huge, sure, but remained pretty damn confident in my body. My breasts had never been bigger, even if they did droop down heavily to rest on my dropped-into-delivery-position baby bump. The belly was huge and tight, nearly spherical and nicely light on blemishes. Ass and hips were majorly pregnancy-assisted, too. Hell, I'd fuck me if I had the chance.

He'd clearly fuck me, too. As he continued to stare at me, he idly played with himself, erection quickly strong enough to penetrate. Aaron was tall; I kneeled on the bed (belly drooping all the way onto the mattress) and he could enter me comfortably standing behind me between my spread lower legs. He fucked rhythmically and forcefully, getting in there nice and deeply as he reached around to grope my gigantic, taut belly. I rocked myself back and forth in sync with his thrusts, the sound of his crotch slapping against my ass as we collided the prevalent sonic result of our activity.

I moaned nearly continuously with three or four back-to-back orgasms, happy to feel the freedom to do so in the anonymous motel rather than his dorm room. He started moaning, too, after nine or ten minutes of fucking. His rhythm became jagged and random, spasms of his climax shooting hot cum inside me. I could feel that his orgasm had ended but he managed to keep thrusting for another two minutes: there'd be quite the mess of cum on both of us, the thought of which further turned me on and got me off again before he removed his dick from me.

Disengaged from me now, Aaron still looked exceedingly aroused when I flipped onto my back and saw his face. Wordlessly, he kneeled next to the bed and ate me out. A lot of guys would balk at such cunnilingus as their load leaked out of a woman they just fucked; Aaron, though, was at the moment sans inhibition. He did a remarkably thorough job, by the feel of it. I wouldn't have been surprised if he lapped up every last drop of his load as he made me cum yet again. I motioned him up toward me on the bed when he was finally done, hauling my gravid self into a seated position. I returned the favor, orally cleaning his dick of both his and my fluids. He was yet flaccid, but it was hot nonetheless, his facial expression confirming that he was as into it as I was.

Having cleaned each other, I had Aaron lay on his back in order to make another mess of him. I leaned over him, bump resting on his legs, and squeezed both tits to squirt my milk all over his torso and face. He smiled and lapped up what came near his mouth, rubbing the sticky fluid into his chest at the same time. I loved the sight of this, right hand leaving my tits to get back to my crotch as I continued spraying with my left. Loudly moaning and squirting milk all the while, I got myself off in about 30 seconds. Taking a breath afterwards, I noticed Aaron was quite hard again...

I took him in my hand briefly, stroking gently to take him from 80% to 100% erect. I mounted him cowgirl-style, hands resting on his sticky mess of a chest as his hands went straight for my heavy bump. Riding him gently, I managed to have this erection last for a good 10 or 12 minutes inside me. "Tell me when you're about to cum," I instructed 5 minutes in. He did so; I dismounted and stroked him with his cock pointed straight up, his cock shortly shooting ropes up onto his already filthy torso.

I loved the mess I'd made; I dissuaded him from his proposed shower afterwards, instead having him put his shirt on over the mess and watching it steadfastly cling to him. I dropped him off back at his dorm in this state, the perversity of the uncleaned mess making up for the "mom"-type feeling of giving a ride home to my son's best friend. Such things had to be done to retain the sexual interest and ward off the shame, regardless of how uncomfortable he may have felt. I was a prize fuck and he'd just have to deal with a mess or two.

LEAP DAY

It was a late morning on a Tuesday, just a week prior to my due date; I was at the apex of my exhausting, ungainly, near-immobile maternal condition when I answered the knock on my door. To my great surprise, it was Aaron. I was caught speechless, just about the opposite of my occasional fuck buddy; he spoke quickly, almost frantically.

"Mrs...no, Marie! I had to...I had to see you again. And it's the 29th, which only comes around once every four years, and I just thought it was maybe some sort of sign, like I should take care of this rare opportunity on this rare day. I just...I know you're almost due, that this'll be over in...what, a few days? So...I had to see you one last time, before everything changes. I haven't stopped thinking about you. And I know this is a pregnant-only arrangement, so...I had to come for one last time. Is...is that okay? Are you busy?"

I laughed once he'd finally finished his rant. "Come on in, Aaron." He didn't make it past me into the foyer, instead grabbing me and kissing me deeply right there with the door open, even groping my belly and breasts as we made out. I was worried what the neighbors might think: more than that, though, I was hugely turned on. Backing away a bit to lead him indoors, I quickly had us sitting on the couch, tops hastily removed. My tits leaked with the slightest touch at this point but he didn't seem to mind a bit, enthusiastically groping away.

We both soon had a hand down each other's pants, his hardness and my wetness doing all the talking currently required. I would've informed him that he'd need to do the lion's share of the work in this imminent-labor stage of pregnancy I had going on, but his horny enthusiasm made it unnecessary to mention: he took charge all on his own. Before I knew it, I found myself on my back, maternity leggings and (embarrassingly unflattering) panties on the floor. I'd never been eaten out so vigorously or thoroughly, and the number of times he got me off reflected it: six times in five minutes, if my math held up through my ecstasy.

Aaron flipped me over; my knees, upper arms, and hanging bump all rested against the couch cushions firmly under my gravid weight. He kneeled behind me, wasting no time in entering me and even less time in thrusting skin-smackingly hard and impressively fast. I had a hand on a nipple and the other on my clit as he fucked me, the two of us getting me off another time or three during the brief screw. I could feel his cock starting to spasm after two or three minutes, followed by the jagged, arrhythmic thrusts of climax. He came about as quickly as he'd fucked, exiting my pussy still half-erect.

Unexpectedly, the next thing I felt was more oral. This time, though, he started by focusing on my asshole. I'd never had my ass eaten before; I'd heard it was all the rage with the younger generation, and I could instantly feel why. It was fantastic. I was disappointed when he shifted focus back to my pussy after only a minute or so. I think he cut the ass-eating short to catch his load before it leaked too far out of me.

He lapped his own cum out of me. I wasn't 100% sure of what he was doing until a few minutes later, but it sure felt like he was being more careful back there and collecting every drop as it slowly came out of me. After two or three minutes of this, he flipped me back over onto my back and positioned his head directly over my taut belly. His load leaked slowly out of his lips, his head moving carefully in concentric circles to evenly distribute his cum all over me. Wad fully out of his mouth and onto me, he used both hands to rub it in thoroughly. I shined an opalescent white all over my bump. It was quite the sight.

Once he'd finally completed his task, he spoke for the first time since his opening rant. "I've been fantasizing about doing that for weeks," he told me. So fucking hot: I'd never been more turned on by him. He put his clothes back on rapidly, leaving me nude and filthy on the couch. Aaron had proved himself to be a highly-skilled fucktoy...or was I the fucktoy this time?

SUMMER

Near the end of their summer break, Jake (my son, if you'd forgotten) finally convinced Aaron to come over to the house. Jake, instantly an attentive and loving big brother, was eager to introduce his friend to his new baby sister, Amelia. I'd noticed the BFF's conspicuous absence from our home over the past few months, but, for obvious reasons, felt too uncomfortable to discuss it with my son.

Rightly, it turned out, I'd assumed Aaron had a similar sense of discomfort regarding returning to the platonic, almost familial status quo with our family. He told me so during a minute or two alone we had while Jake was in the bathroom. He also, absurdly enough, asked if I planned to have any more kids. And, thinking about our fantastic times together, for a moment I even considered attempting a mid-40s pregnancy...

12