All Comments on 'Your Birthday Surprise'

by CharlieXblog

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
WHAT A STORYTELLER YOU ARE!!!

One of the most clever and well-told tales I have ever read here. Wow -talk about satisfying quickies. You are a writer I will follow even if I'm not generally into the gay male category if it's not TS or CD oriented. I've just favorited you and can't wait to see what you right next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 guys?

When your reading something, you mentally make a picture, or video of it, it in your head. With the way this was written (and this being in the Transgendered section), I naturally assumed it was being told by a girl. Wasn't until the end when you brought up "each other's cock" that i realized it was another man. Might want to slip in a little "who's who" in the beginning. But otherwise, nice short story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieXblog@CharlieXblog
Writing, poetry and photography. I'm interested in sexuality, gender identity/expression and trying new things (like blogging!) Nonbinary, demi/pansexual. This is my second attempt on Literotica. I'm going to leave the old one there, and I may re-post some old stories (with ...