Your Boss Seduces You

Story Info
Experimental story; your boss 'helps' you at closing shift.
3.5k words
4.3
12.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a major departure from my normal style of writing. I don't know how it will read, but I needed the change of pace. Nothing like a little experimentation to keep things fresh.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

You receive the job offer from Mr. Boss the day after you have lunch with him. He seems excited to have you on the team. You're excited for the offer. When you interned at Mr. Boss's business last year, it seemed like a great place to work. Certainly much better than the hell-hole you currently work for. You accept his offer without hesitation, despite the pay cut it brings.

And just like that, you move from soul-sucking corporate work to family-owned business.

Your life improves immediately.

To be sure, it's not a perfect job. There are parts of it that take adjusting to. You mess up a number of ways; a casualty of being a new employee in a new place. But you aren't punished for these mistakes. Mr. Boss teaches you patiently. His wife, Mrs. Boss, is sterner with you, but she seems to like you despite this. Your coworkers are fun and friendly. Most importantly, they seem happy. Big departure from the empty-eyed automatons you worked with at your last job. You don't blame your former coworkers. You were an empty-eyed automaton there too.

No more.

You quickly pick up the ins and outs of your new job, invigorated by the new environment. You flourish in the position, and soon you are asked to take on a new responsibility: closing the store at end-of-day.

You're given support. Your first closing shift, Mrs. Boss stays late as backup. She wants you to handle it on your own but will help if needed. You do a good job, but there are a few parts you missed. Mrs. Boss assists you without complaint.

Mrs. Boss is sixteen years older than you. She's a mom of three, but not gone to seed yet. Still active and sharp, with an ample bosom that extends past her mom belly. Dark black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, shapely ass. Despite the age difference, you find her attractive. Still, she's intimidating. She's been pleasant to you, but you've heard stories. The consensus is that Mrs. Boss isn't mean, but you don't want on her bad side either.

You try your best to avoid that.

Fortunately, Mrs. Boss likes you. She smiles at you. She laughs at your jokes. She touches you a lot. Nothing inappropriate--a hand on your shoulder as she walks by. Reaching for your tricep as she gets your attention. At first, you're uncomfortable, not used to physical contact from a boss. But you notice Mrs. Boss touches all her employees and realize that Mrs. Boss is touchy-feely in general.

Closing night, Mrs. Boss is no different. You receive touches on your shoulder, arm, and back. But now that it's just the two of you in the store, it feels different. Intimate. Doors are locked; no coworkers or customers to interrupt. Place all to yourselves. You enjoy Mrs. Boss's touch more this way. You wonder if you could touch back.

You finish most of your closing duties and stand next to a machine as it cycles through its shutdown process. Mrs. Boss stands next to you, congratulating you on your first successful close. She steps next to you, brushing your arm repeatedly as she talks. You're only half paying attention; you're distracted by Mrs. Boss's proximity. You wonder how she looks so good at her age.

Mrs. Boss seems to notice your distraction. She changes the subject. She says she wanted you ever since your internship a year ago. You clarify: for the job, right? Mrs. Boss grins pointedly: that too.

Mrs. Boss reaches up for you, placing her hand on your chest. She doesn't remove it. Rather, she steps closer. Now your bodies are almost touching. Her brown eyes search yours, asking a question you're unsure how to answer.

Your heart is racing. Is this happening? Do you want this to happen? You ask: what about Mr. Boss? Mrs. Boss shrugs and answers: Mr. Boss knows that she likes to play.

The next instant you're overwhelmed with sensations. Warm soft lips against yours. A hint of floral perfume inside your nostrils. The taste of Mrs. Boss inside your mouth. Mrs. Boss is voracious; there's no denying her. Not that you want to at this point, anyway. When your kiss breaks momentarily, you decide to take whatever Mrs. Boss throws at you... and return it threefold.

You tease: is this standard training for all new employees? Mrs. Boss shoots back: No. Just for the cute ones.

She's against you again. Her tongue is back in your mouth; you retaliate and invade hers. Hands are all over your uniform, desperate to remove it. You don't cooperate. Instead, your hands launch their own exploratory assault. You reach Mrs. Boss's forbidden upper territory and shed her outer layer, followed shortly by her inner layer as well. You revel in your victory; plundering her with your gaze.

Mrs. Boss's breasts are full; at least two handfuls each. Slight sag, but only enough to emphasize their naturalness. You show your appreciation by taking them in your hands and squeezing gently. Mrs. Boss grins at you seductively. Did you really think you'd conquered her? No, she let you win.

You don't care. You lean over Mrs. Boss's neck and begin to kiss. Slow, smooth, with an occasional nibble for emphasis. You work your way down to Mrs. Boss's chest; she takes your head in her hands to assist. Your hands return to the twin mounds in front of you, caressing them with your fingers. Your tongue follows suit, lapping gently at one sensitive peak, then the other. Mrs. Boss runs her fingers through your hair, pleased with your performance.

But you're not done. There is more territory to conquer.

You drop to your knees and resume your southwards journey. Your hands lead, your kisses trail, as you proceed over Mrs. Boss's warm belly just to where it begins to decline. You look up at Mrs. Boss. You both know what's coming.

Mrs. Boss still has two barriers in the way, but they are removed as easily as her top layers. You admire her bare legs briefly before you resume your trek. Like General Sherman, you will not stop until your march to the southern coast is complete.

After crossing some overgrown terrain, you reach your prize. You probe it lightly; Mrs. Boss's slit is plenty wet from your earlier actions. Your finger splits her easily, but you don't enter yet. No, instead you reach for the sensitive pea-shaped bundle above her entrance. Mrs. Boss moans approvingly as you make contact and tease her gently. She tilts her hips forward to give you better access. You dutifully make use of it, your kisses at last catching up to your fingers.

Mrs. Boss's musk surrounds you. Every breath brings more of it into your lungs, yet it never seems to lessen in intensity. You extend your tongue, hoping to taste its source. You make contact with Mrs. Boss's warmth, but your tongue is unable to decipher the juices that now coat it. Mrs. Boss is pleased nonetheless, and she places her hands back against your head, securing you between her legs. There is only one way out now. You set to work.

Your lips and tongue are partners, sharing a common goal: Mrs. Boss's stimulation. They perform flawlessly, working in tandem as Mrs. Boss begins to offer her vocal encouragement. Her hands emphasize her appreciation further, pressing your head gently but firmly against her. You demonstrate your initiative and creativity by introducing your fingers to the encounter. First one, then two. They are welcomed eagerly, slipping freely into the warm embrace of Mrs. Boss's womanhood.

You turn your eyes upwards to assess your progress. Mrs. Boss isn't even bothering to look at you; she has no need of sight to appreciate what you're doing to her. She is headed to the stratosphere; all you need to do is keep her momentum going. You refocus.

Feminine gasps begin to fill the air. Tremors follow shortly after, escalating into a mini earthquake that passes around you. Mrs. Boss moans your name. You've done your job exceedingly well. Once the hands pushing your head forward release, you fall back, suddenly aware of stiffness in your muscles. You've worked hard.

Mrs. Boss looks down at you approvingly. She helps you to your feet and suggests it is time to demonstrate her own skills. With age comes experience, after all. You agree, eager for the lesson.

Mrs. Boss helps you remove your uniform. She shares her admiration of your youth and fitness, using her fingertips to point out her favorite areas. Her touch is like a magnet; instantly sensitizing your skin. She feigns surprise at your manhood stiffly reaching towards her: what do we have here? She squats in front of you, her face at your hip level. She pretends to study your rod, using a hand to help with her assessment. You are far above adequate, Mrs. Boss declares.

But her assessment is not over. Vision and tactile tests have been passed. But what about other sensory tests? Mrs. Boss samples you with her tongue tentatively. Finding nothing objectionable, she commits to a full-mouth engagement. You're surprised by her enthusiasm. You've never had a boss demonstrate their appreciation of you so thoroughly. Her whole body is focused on you now. Her mouth is the leader, but her hands offer potent assistance. Her brown eyes tantalize yours and her vocal cords add their auditory support. Even the passive aspects of Mrs. Boss's body add to your pleasure: her beautiful black hair cascading around your cock, her breasts bouncing slightly as she rocks back and forth, her toned legs supporting her weight. It is your turn to express gratitude now, although Mrs. Boss doesn't acknowledge it. She's busy, after all.

Before you know it, you have a decision to make. The path you're on is rapidly approaching its end--do you ride it out? Or do you switch to a new path? You decide on the latter.

You pull your hips back slightly, signaling your intention to Mrs. Boss. She understands immediately and releases you. You look around, searching for a suitable location for your next step. Nothing stands out, unfortunately. Mrs. Boss seems aware of your dilemma, and she takes charge with a solution. She points to the nearby anti-fatigue mat. You hesitate for a millisecond, before deciding to plunge ahead. You believe--correctly, as it turns out--that Mrs. Boss will appreciate your adaptability. You lay flat against it, your manhood now towering vertically in the air.

Mrs. Boss joins you on the mat, straddling your body. She lowers herself over you, but pointedly avoids the connection you seek. You adjust yourself, but Mrs. Boss adjusts away in turn. She leans over you, her nipples brushing your chest teasingly. She approaches you as if for a kiss but stops at the last moment. She smiles. Tell me you want me, she whispers.

You know the game she's playing. You counter-maneuver and press your hips up again, but Mrs. Boss simply moves with you, keeping her distance. She won't give up so easily.

Tell me you want me, she repeats. Her brown eyes bore into you, seeking your acknowledgement of her desirability. She rubs her hips against yours for emphasis.

Her teasing is too much to bear. You don't just want her. You need her, completely and utterly. What's the point of denying it any longer? You concede: I want you, Mrs. Boss.

Mrs. Boss considers carefully. Finally, blessedly, she seems to accept your admission. She reaches between your bodies and takes hold of your member, aligning it with herself at last. The contact you've been seeking has arrived.

Silky warmth greets you and then surrounds you completely. You never imagined such softness could be found inside a woman as steely as Mrs. Boss. For a moment, you're overwhelmed with pleasure as Mrs. Boss allows herself to sink totally onto you. She looks into your eyes triumphantly, but you barely notice. Your mind is still trying to process the kaleidoscope of sensations running through it.

Before you can recenter yourself though, Mrs. Boss begins her work. Up slightly, then down. Up, then down. Up slightly higher... and then back down. Her pace is slow at first, allowing you to feel every inch of her vaginal grip as it moves along your shaft. Mrs. Boss smiles knowingly down at you. How can she possibly feel this good?

But then the real work begins. Mrs. Boss adjusts her legs slightly as she prepares herself for the endurance race ahead. You bend your own legs to support, so her full ass presses back against your thighs. She begins to move in an almost diagonal motion, up and forwards. You can feel Mrs. Boss's pussy lips cling to your cock as she moves, as if they're releasing you only with the utmost reluctance. But then she returns, sending a wave of pleasure down with her.

The two of you find your rhythm in no time. Mrs. Boss sliding over you and you pushing up to meet her. At first, Mrs. Boss watches you intently. She seems proud of how deeply she's affecting you, and you're unashamed to show it. But then Mrs. Boss's own pleasure overtakes her. You can pinpoint the moment her eyes glaze over with ecstasy. Unfortunately for you, when this happens Mrs. Boss changes her technique. She shortens her movement, so instead of riding you, she is merely grinding against you. You can tell she prefers this, but it leaves you in sexual purgatory: aroused, but unprogressively so.

Still, you are wise enough to let Mrs. Boss have her way. She is Mrs. Boss, after all. Besides, even if your physical pleasure has been paused, there is more than enough to appreciate visually. Mrs. Boss rubs herself onto you uninhibitedly. Her breasts bounce freely above you, her perfectly straight hair now a jumbled mess, and her mouth gaping freely in pleasure. Mrs. Boss may be a mom of three, but motherhood clearly hasn't dulled her primal instincts. Lucky for you.

A soft gasp escapes Mrs. Boss's mouth. She has found her sweet spot. She begins to grind on you in earnest, all but stopping any other movement. You can see her entire body focusing itself onto a single point on her lower pelvis. Mrs. Boss eyebrows press together in concentrated pleasure; her teeth bite her bottom lip as she tries to maintain control. Her breaths become increasingly shallow and sharp... and then a sudden vocalized exhale. She freezes suddenly, her body stiffening as she climaxes. She falls over you as she rides it out, pressing her hips against you, an attempt to fit even more of your length inside. The sensation of her pussy contracting onto you is otherworldly; if you weren't in sexual purgatory, it would have finished you off too.

But it doesn't. As Mrs. Boss's body relaxes at last, she collapses onto you and kisses you slowly but passionately. You return the kiss, but you're painfully aware of your own unfinished state. Mrs. Boss wiggles her hips over you teasingly. She hasn't had so much fun in years, she declares.

The next moment, she stands, her warmth withdrawn. She helps you to your feet, but then her eyes flicker to your midsection. For the first time since you've known her, she seems puzzled. Did you not finish? You shrug. You weren't ready for the fun to be over yet. Which is true, even if not the real reason.

Mrs. Boss stares, then grins. She shoots back: well then, you better take what you want.

You do.

You move against her body--her intoxicating warmth next to you again. Her breasts on your chest. Her belly against yours. Your lips meeting again. But you don't remain stationary. You guide her backwards until she's pressed against the counter. Once she has no further to retreat, you step back slightly and flip her around. Mrs. Boss seems to enjoy your take-charge attitude. She murmurs approvingly, but you maintain your focus. With a gentle firmness, you push Mrs. Boss's upper body over the countertop. Her back half is now pointed at you invitingly.

You don't hesitate. You align yourself and plunge ahead, burying yourself inside Mrs. Boss once more. It's a different experience taking her from behind. Her ass gives you a nice cushion to press against, in addition to a nice view. But more than that--your cock is hitting Mrs. Boss at a new angle, which brings its own set of unique sensations. A profane exclamation of pleasure escapes your mouth.

Mrs. Boss looks back at you knowingly. Her hair partially shields her expression, so you assist by moving it onto the other side of her neck. You want to see her face as you begin your work. And begin you do.

You start at a measured pace, savoring every moment. Mrs. Boss may technically be in charge, but for now, you're in control. You press against her back, pushing her to the counter. You marvel at the sight of your cock plunging into Mrs. Boss; during your internship, you would have never imagined this was even a possibility. The attractive boss targeting you, the young employee? Pure fantasy, and a tired one at that. And yet, here you are, stuffing Mrs. Boss with your girth. It's so hot that it seems unreal.

The smell of sex blankets the air. Your cock glistens, thoroughly lubricated by Mrs. Boss's pussy. With every forward thrust, you feel as if you're penetrating deeper and deeper into her core. The pleasure is overwhelming; you don't know how to manage it. It bursts out aggressively--you smack Mrs. Boss on the ass before you can stop yourself. Mrs. Boss seems surprised, but not unpleasantly so. Encouraged, you smack again.

This time, Mrs. Boss was expecting it. She looks back at you and bites her bottom lip seductively. She encourages you with words that are quite unprofessional--better suited for a street-level worker than a boss. Or a mom, for that matter.

It's too much for you to handle. You sense your impending climax approaching like a bullet train. You briefly consider pulling out.. but no, you're way past the point of being concerned with caution. With a gasp and a final thrust, you plunge deep into Mrs. Boss; simultaneously pulling her hips back toward you. You can practically feel your cock press against Mrs. Boss's cervix as you begin spewing your seed in massive bursts. You don't know if Mrs. Boss is fertile, and frankly, you don't care. Your only need is to give her as much of your DNA as you possibly can, marking her forever.

It takes several seconds, but finally you are spent. You take a deep breath and kiss Mrs. Boss on her smooth, tan shoulder. You're shrinking rapidly now, and with just a slight backwards step, you slip out of her. Your cock is covered in a mix of both of your juices.

Mrs. Boss faces you, looking wide-eyed but satisfied. Her chest is heaving; full breasts falling up and down rhythmically as she catches her breath. Some of your white seed dribbles from her onto the ground. She looks at it curiously, then puts her hand underneath her, to stop the leaking. We'll have to make sure to clean that up before we leave, she asserts.

You laugh obediently, but you're only half-focused. You're trying to process what just happened. Did you really just fuck your boss? And then cum in her? And then your earlier thought strikes again: how the fuck does she look so good at her age?

Mrs. Boss can tell you're overwhelmed. She walks up to you and places a hand supportively on your chest. Don't worry, she assures you, you did great tonight. She adds: now get yourself cleaned up--I need to get home to my family.

You shake your head disbelievingly, but you obey. You gather your clothes and head to the men's room while Mrs. Boss proceeds to the women's. After you make yourself decent and dress, you head back to the counter and clean the mess you left on the floor. You doubt anyone would notice by tomorrow, but no sense taking chances.

Mrs. Boss joins you a moment later. Not bad for your first closing shift huh, she asks.

12