All Comments on 'Your Boss Seduces You'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Not a bad story, but you needed to let us know the gender of the employee much sooner than you did. For that I can only give it a rating of three stars.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

5 stars for the writer. Hot story, in fact, many young man's dream! Holy Moly, there are many hot young Boss's out there! Very much a fantasy spelled out very well. Thanks, Buster2U

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Well done and you are right to keep gender of the employee quiet as you did, it added to the intrigue. 5 stars.

DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

Great story, liked that you kept the hero's gender a mystery. Liked the narration in the third person and a little clinical. Would like to hear more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This choice of POV is awful. It never works, and always gets down-voted for it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I didn’t feel like I wanted to be the man that was fucking her. That was the feeling I received from most of your other stories.l really missed that,I would have only gave 2 stars but I know every one you write will not be a 5 star for me. Happy that I read all your previous stories and will continue to follow you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story. My "Mrs. Boss", actually the CEO, was married with three kids a big house outside of Boston and a big shot lawyer husband. We were at a trade show in Chicago, the first two nights were booked with clients, drinks and dinners. The third night was open so she attached herself to me and we went off the a blues club. Guess too many Cosmos got the better of her (us), but the sex was great and she woke up in my hotel room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...