Your Captive Captor

Story Info
Your mysterious captor is helpless to resist you.
3.2k words
4.56
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrenr
darrenr
219 Followers

Author's note: Thanks to Ravenna933 for the generous support and insightful editing. Do yourself a favor and read her excellent stories.

Disclaimer: Although not stated explicitly, all characters are over 18 years old.

* * * * *

You're nowhere. You drift, lost and untethered. There was a word, a word with power, but you can't remember it. You can't remember anything.

You're here. You slip back into your body and its senses. Darkness. Silence. Warmth. Soft fabric against your skin and the faint scent of lavender in your nose.

You open your eyes, but the darkness reveals nothing to your straining eyes.

Your body feels good. Rested. Relaxed. Comfortable. You're lying on your back on a soft surface. Light fabric covers you, gently caressing your skin as it softly clings to you. You are completely naked beneath it. All you can hear in the silence is your own heartbeat.

With a start, you realize your hands and feet are tied. Your arms and legs are spread wide. If this is a bed, each of your limbs must be anchored toward a corner. You pull against the padded bonds and suspect you could get free if you really wanted to. You don't want to. Not yet.

You take a deep breath. Your nipples tighten as they press against the sheet and a hint of warmth flashes between your legs.

You detect another presence in the room.

"Hello?" you call out.

The only answer is the sound of movement. Did someone stand up? Your heart pounds in your chest.

"Answer me!" you say.

"Hello," a deep male voice answers. You don't recognize it.

"Who are you?" you ask. There is no answer. You try another question. "Where am I?"

"Here," the voice answers.

"What are you going to do to me?" you ask, less worry in your voice than you expected.

"Whatever you ask of me."

"What if I want to leave?" you ask.

"Do you want to leave?"

You almost answer yes, but something holds you back. Why don't you want to leave? Why aren't you fighting to get out of these bonds? Why are you so curious?

"What do you want?" you ask.

Silence. You start to think he won't answer, but then he responds with one word.

"You."

A wave of warmth flows between your legs. You are very wet. You don't understand it, but you want him too, whoever he is.

"Show yourself," you say.

A match strikes in the darkness. His body is between you and the flame, but you see a stone wall framing the dark silhouette of his back as he lights a candle. He is tall, with broad shoulders and long hair. He wears nothing, and there is just enough light for you to see his muscular bottom. Slowly he turns toward you, but instead of looking at his face your gaze is lower. You glimpse a shape curving down in the shadows, and then he is facing you. You look up, and see he wears a simple black mask over his eyes. He has a strong chin and a determined mouth, but none of his features look familiar.

You almost tell him to take the mask off. You're certain he would, if you told him, but you already know what you want. You look back down between his legs. You want to see him grow hard. Hard for you. You want to show yourself to him.

"Pull this sheet off me," you say.

Without a word he takes a step toward the bed. You asked him to, but you still you feel nervous at his approach. The blood is pounding in your ears.

He stands at the foot of the bed, staring at you. Your hard nipples poke through the sheets. Slowly, he starts to pull the sheet down. The fabric sends sparks of sensation over your skin as it moves, your nipples feeling electrified by the gentle movement. Just before your breasts are uncovered, he stops.

Is he teasing you? Is he giving you another chance to stop this madness? You don't care.

"Don't stop," you say.

You feel the sheet resume moving, but even slower. At last your nipples are revealed in the soft candle light, and you gasp to feel them bared. Your breasts look amazing and you can sense his eyes on you, the weight of his gaze pressing on your chest.

Looking down, in the shadows between his legs, you can see his cock growing at the sight of you. You want him to see more. More warmth flows between your legs. You don't know where this is going, but you don't want to stop.

The sheet keeps moving down, the friction delicious on your skin. Your belly is bared. The sheet keeps moving. Any moment your pussy will be revealed to this mystery man, and he will see how wet you are.

Again, the sheet stops. You feel the edge of the sheet just barely covering the top of your cleft. He's giving you another chance to stop, but you don't want it.

"Keep going," you say, your voice confident.

The sheet tickles as it moves. You tense in anticipation, your eyes locked on his shadowy cock. The sheet moves slowly, and you feel your arousal drip down onto the bed. The sheet keeps moving, and then the shadow between his legs jumps. He has seen your open pussy, wet with desire, glistening in the candle light.

His gaze is locked between your legs as he slowly pulls the sheet farther down. With every inch more of you that is revealed to him, you see the shadow between his legs rise higher, and higher.

Finally, the sheet is off. You are entirely exposed before him. His eyes take in your beauty, all of it. The mask does not conceal his hunger. You know he has never experienced desire this strong. As his greedy gaze takes in the sight of your luscious sensuality, your need grows desperate.

"Touch me," you whisper.

He continues staring at you for a second, and then he turns away. The disappointment is devastating. Your body can't help but writhe against the restraints, seeking in vain for something, anything to touch you. But then he's back, standing over you. The disappointment in your heart is replaced by hopeful anticipation. He places a small bowl between your legs and dips his fingers in it. If only he would touch you...

His hands are on each of your feet. Warm, strong, with a firm grip. His thumbs massage oil into the bottoms of your feet and you feel the pleasure flow up through your legs. Each of your toes gets attention as his hands work upward, now on the tops of your feet. Now your ankles. His fingers explore your skin, learning every contour, leaving a trail of satisfied flesh in their wake.

As his hands stroke your calves, your leg muscles stretch under his touch, and relax. The oil makes your skin even more hungry for his touch. He's at your knees, and he strokes up the outside of your thighs. You spread your legs as far apart as the bonds will allow, desperate to open yourself to him. His hands move back down to your knees, and now they move up the insides of your thighs. You feel another wave of warm arousal flow out of you in anticipation, but at the last second his hands veer up and over the outside of your hips.

He holds your hips tightly as he climbs up the bed. He kneels between your legs, and you see his cock straining with desire for you. It is hard and demanding, yet also vulnerable. You sense the power you have over him. He's a stranger to you, a mystery, and yet you know his deepest secret: You are all that he desires. You want to touch his cock, to feel his need beneath your fingers, but your hands remain tied.

His hands resume their journey up your body. They gently press into your belly. Now they surround your ribs. Your nipples tighten, and your breasts seem to pull themselves up from your chest. He waits.

"Oh please!" you beg.

Slowly his hands push up, up against your swollen breasts, lifting them higher, until finally your hard nipples are under his warm palms. You gasp. Waves of pleasure flow between your breasts, down between your legs, and back. He's pinching your nipples now, rolling them, caressing them. The feeling is incredible, and you want more.

"Kiss them!"

Instantly his lips surround a nipple, and you feel it stretching into his mouth as he sucks it in, his eager tongue tasting you. Just when it becomes too much, he switches to the other breast and you moan in delight. Never have your breasts felt more pleasure than in his tender mouth. You long to squeeze his head to your chest, but you can't move your arms. You breathe in the clean scent of his hair and drop your head back in bliss.

His mouth feels incredible, but eventually your breasts are satisfied enough that your attention is pulled back to the raging heat between your legs. As if he read your mind, he releases a wet nipple from his mouth and his face starts moving down your body, kissing you as he goes.

He pauses at your belly button, and you feel his tongue dart inside. You breathe in sharply. He continues moving down. You feel his chin brush the very top of your open pussy, and he stops again, his lips pressed against you. He's giving you another chance, before this goes too far.

"Keep going!" you say. "Touch me!"

"Where?" he asks.

"Touch me there! Please!"

"Say it," he insists.

"My pussy!" you beg. "My cunt! Please, I need it so badly! Touch my wet cunt!"

You feel his hands move up your inner thighs. His lips stay against you. Finally, his hands meet in the middle and you gasp to feel the touch you needed so badly. He raises his face and stares at you, his hands pressed over your open vulva, held perfectly still. Your hips move, pressing against him, needing more.

At last his hands move as he lowers his face between your legs. His thumbs stroke up and down your outer lips, up and down, up and down. You feel him exhale against you, and you know his every breath is perfumed by your arousal. You want him to smell you. You want him to taste you.

You moan as he presses your outer lips together, squeezing your clitoris and making your toes twitch. He pulls up, then down. Up. Down. Your head turns side to side. You're tied up, but you can't help moving in response.

His fingers pull you open. The candlelight is dim, but you know your open pussy is glistening in his eyes, calling to him. Fingers slowly circle your opening, pressing but not penetrating, not yet. His thumb pushes up and over your stimulated clitoris. With a groan you release the breath you'd been holding.

While his thumb presses your clit, his fingers press more at your opening. You gasp as one slips inside and you feel him reach inside you. He pulls out, and then back in accompanied by a second finger, deliciously stretching you. For a moment he pauses, just enjoying you. Then he pushes firmly down, giving you a feeling of fullness, making you imagine what his cock would feel like inside you.

His fingers twist around, and he pushes up now, touching you exactly right as you watch his face move lower. You feel his lips press against the very top of your cleft. Your hips push against him, and you feel his lips open. His tongue emerges and moves down, over the firm bump of your clitoris, stroking you, exploring you.

This stranger, this mystery in a mask, is tasting your most intimate place, and you never want him to stop.

Soft cries slip from your lips. You can't control them, and you don't care to. You have one desire: To go wherever he is taking you.

He fastens his lips over your stimulated clitoris and gently pulls you into his mouth. Your hips pull back, but he sucks you right back in. His fingers stroke inside you. He seems to know exactly how to touch you and the pleasure grows more and more intense. He lets you set the pace, and your hips gradually speed up. You've never before climbed this high up the mountain of pleasure without the release of orgasm. You know one is coming, the most powerful one of your life, but it's not here yet. Higher, he takes you. Higher. The tension in your body is unbelievable, you are practically vibrating, but you're not ready. You're unsure. Is this really okay?

The only part of you that exists any more is the burning core of pleasure between his lips, building, growing, feeling. You are powerless in his control, dreaming only of the pending release, but hesitant. Something is holding you back.

He senses this and looks up at your face.

"Cum for me," he says. "It's okay." Simple words, but the tone is gentle and certain. He's right. Your hesitation vanishes.

His lips return to your desperate clit, neglected for that agonizing second. His slow and steady movements become frenetic, his tongue moving like lightning as you're overcome by the intensity. Your bound limbs flail randomly, your voice cries out, your back arches. You are bathed in sensation, absorbing pleasure from every direction as you cum, as you cum for him.

After what feels like an eternity you return to the room, to the bed, to your body. The mysterious man gently releases you and sits up, pressing a flat hand over your tender pussy. You're sweating, and your chest is heaving. He watches you in the dim light, patient, unmoving. Eventually your breathing calms, and your heart slows. You feel heat return between your legs. It doesn't seem possible, but you want more. Your eyes move down to the shadows between his legs.

"Let me see your cock," you say.

He climbs up beside you. Up close, his erection looks enormous. It's pointing up in the air, curving up as it strains. You see it quiver with his pounding pulse. You exhale and see him tense as your breath teases his cock. You can sense his vulnerability, his helplessness before you.

"Let me kiss it," you say.

With a quivering hand, he pushes his straining rod down and you raise your lips to meet it. Gently, you kiss the tip. He holds it there, and you reach up higher to wrap your lips around the head. He groans in response. Your tongue thrills to taste a drop of his arousal, but then you drop your head back on the bed. With that taste, the need between your legs overwhelms you. You don't know anything about this man. Part of you urges caution--don't go too far!--but that part of you has already lost.

Looking up at the masked man, you say the words you know he wants to hear. "Fuck me."

His patience, his restraint, and his gentleness are gone. His hands are all over your body again, but no tenderness remains. Before he was giving, but now he is taking. He roughly gropes your flesh, unable to get enough of you.

He unties your feet and hands before yanking you down to the edge of the bed. Your limbs are free but there is no escaping from his frenetic power. He grabs your thighs as though to tear you apart in his lust, spreading you open wider. You are helpless before the strength of his wild desire. Nothing you do can stop him from taking you, using you, consuming you. You're everything he wants, everything he needs, and he will not be denied.

A fresh wave of warmth surges out of you as he brings his cock down to your hungry cunt. He drags the firm head up and down, sending thrills up your spine every time it presses against your clit. With each stroke you hope he'll push into you, but he doesn't. Again and again he gouges you open, teasing you, denying you. You can't imagine surviving even one more second of this, your only hope the increasing desperation of the grunts from his clenched teeth.

You are filled. It happens in an instant, the momentum of his powerful thrust surging through your whole body. You gasp to feel your pussy stretched around his cock. Only afterwards, like an echo, do you feel his push into you, penetrating you in by inch, to your deepest place. His hips are pressed against yours as he holds still for a moment. He groans like an animal.

Just when you're able to catch your breath, he pulls out and then slams back in. You clench around him and feel pleasure radiate through your body. You can't believe how good he feels inside you.

His hands are everywhere at once, holding you helpless while he grabs your breasts, pinches your nipples roughly, and then moves down to where you are joined. His fingers press hard on your clitoris and now you're moaning along with him. He strokes your clit and thrusts into you, strokes and thrusts, strokes and thrusts. His breathing is heavy as he brings you closer, and closer, and closer still. Any second this stranger is going to explode inside you.

He drops down on top of you, his hands surrounding your head. His weight smashes you against the bed, your hard nipples drilling into his chest. You feel his nails against your scalp as he presses his mouth against yours. You open your mouth to him and his tongue plunges in. His hips recklessly pound your pussy, his hands on your head preventing escape as he unleashes his wild energy into you.

His thrusts become impossibly fast. He grunts with each push, losing control, each pump sending you higher and higher into ecstasy.

"Cum for me," he demands. "You're mine. Show me!"

Helpless, you can do nothing but obey. Your whole body clenches around his thrusting cock as you finally submit to him fully. He violently lurches against you with a cry as he claims you, fills you, marks you forever as his. He plunges deep inside you and screams a single word that echoes in your ears.

"YOU!!!"

Your body thrashes with pleasure as the orgasm rips through you. It seems like the bliss will never end as you tumble through space, farther and farther from consciousness, as everything fades to darkness and you sleep, contentedly, for ages.

* * * * *

The warm dawn light awakens you in your familiar bedroom, in your familiar bed, in your familiar pajamas. You stretch out your arms and legs, marveling at how profoundly refreshed you feel. All that remains of your dream is a hint of warmth between your legs and the memory of a voice saying a word, a single word that you can't quite recall.

You close your eyes as you roll over to doze but open them again when you see something on the pillow beside you. An unfamiliar object makes your heart race: A simple black mask.

THE END

darrenr
darrenr
219 Followers