Your Cock Is Too Thick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stroking, I could hear his hand slapping his pelvis. He was moaning so loud.

'Show it to me Bill.'

His cock was beet red, wet with his saliva, he was a madman stroking it so fast.

'Has anyone ever edged your cock head?'

That did it.

'Jeez, I can't stop.'

'Have you ever tied someone to the bed and fucked them whenever you wanted?'

His cum exploded out of his pulsing cock. He kept stroking. Another big spurt. It landed on the camera lens creating a milky white film view of his hand, gripping his erection.

He slumped back on what looked like a bed. Hard to tell through the cum soaked lens.

'Bill, come on. We can do the real thing. Hurry to me Bill. I ache for your big cock.'

He finally responded.

'Angela baby. Do I need to bring anything?'

'So thoughtful, no nothing, just your fantastic body. No need to bring bed clothes, you won't need them.'

'I will be there in a half hour.'

He paused.

'But... what about Peter?'

'What about him? Maybe he will go for another swim.'

I forced a laugh.

'Ok, bye.'

Step 2 of the plan. Should get me closer to my goal. Peter was right outside the door. I waited. Fork in the road here. If he comes in, he is hooked, if not, I will keep at it. Peter's big cock is worth the effort.

***

Hearing the litany of sex acts she has planned for Bill was too much. I want to do all that with her. Time to let her know I was ready to do whatever she wanted to do with me.

My cock grew hard listening and then thinking about doing all that with my Mom... yes my Mom. Sounds naughtier than Angela. Here it goes.

I knocked on the door. I heard movement, 'Come in.'

Mom was naked, laying on her side, the upper leg bent with her foot planted on the bed. Her vagina totally out in the open. Her huge breasts sagging only slightly. Her head leaning on the right hand for support. A huge smile on her face.

'Peter, what can I do for you? Come sit next to me.'

I sat on the edge of the bed, so close to all the body parts I need to touch.

'Peter, you have an erection! Should I cover up?'

'No, no need to. I listened in to all the things you are planning to do with Bill. I got excited.'

'Impressive erection,' she said.

I decided to go for it.

'Mom, call Bill and tell him not to come. C-o-m-e come.'

'Why would I do that? We had great sex together today. I want more of him. He is such a good sex partner. He is not as big as you, but he knows how to please me.'

'I want to do all that with you.'

I moved in to kiss her placing my hand on her breast.

'Whoa Peter! What do you think you are doing?'

I pulled back totally surprised.

'I thought that... I thought that you... you... you wanted to have sex with me.'

'I did at one time, not anymore. You made it quite clear you didn't. I had your cock in my hand, I was ready to give you the best blowjob of your life and you said 'No, I am not going to let you do that.'

'It made me think. You are right. I shouldn't have sex with you no matter how bad I need it, how bad I want it. I can't fuck my son! I was crazy. I apologize for my bad behavior.'

'So no, I will not call off Bill. I ask that tonight you respect our privacy and our secrecy. Can you do that?'

I said, 'I can try.'

'Do or do not. There is no try.'

She was quoting Yoda of all things.

'Yes, I can do that.'

'Good, so please leave. I have to get ready for my lover.'

I stood up and turned towards the door. I stopped and turned back to have my say.

'To quote you, 'Fine, but this is not the end.'

I left the room and slammed the door after me. I am so fucking frustrated. I should have said yes in the shower. If I did, we would be fucking right now. I would get to experience all those positions she has planned for Bill.

***

He is hooked! The plan is working! I love it. When I finally say yes to him it will be so much more satisfying for him.

The doorbell rang. Bill is early. No problem, he can watch me take a shower or better yet join me.

I figured Peter wouldn't answer. I put on a bathrobe.

'Bill, come here my stud!'

I opened up my bathrobe for him. It immediately turned him on.

He moved in close. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. What an animal I have unleashed.

Sitting me down on the edge of the bed, he pulled off my robe.

I pulled down his shorts.

His fully erect cock contained by a white thong. Briefs this afternoon. Trying to be sexy. He is hooked.

'Bill, I love your thong! God that turns me on. You sure know how to get me wet.'

'Angela, get on your back, lean your head off the edge.'

Face fuck! He was going to face fuck me!

I love the upside view of the bottom of his cock, his ball sack hanging low.

I shouted as loud as I could. I need Peter to hear it.

'Do it Bill! Fuck my mouth! Stick that big cock down into my throat. I need your cum shooting down my throat.'

'Angela, here is comes, open up wide.'

He slid the head in. The top of the head rubbing up against my tongue.

With one hand, I massaged my clit. The other hand on pulling on my nipples. He slid it in further. I yanked on his balls signaling I wanted more of his thick shaft.

I felt the head sliding past my tongue heading to the opening of my throat. No gagging urge at all. He wasn't that thick. Didn't matter, he was there to make Peter jealous.

His pubic hair contacted my mouth. His balls right in front of my eyes. He was all the way in, no problem.

I reached around with both hands and pulled him in further. Not much more to take. I let go.

Bill went crazy then, face fucking me hard and fast, sometimes bending my head hard against the front of the bed.

In minutes, the grunting and groaning began. I have learned he has no self-control, it is all about pleasing himself not me.

Between his legs I spotted Peter in the open doorway, stroking his cock vigorously.

I caressed Bill's balls, the first spurt caught me off guard as it entered my throat, triggering a gag.

Bill pulled out He sprayed cum all over my face, some reaching my breasts.

'No, don't stop Bill! Keep fucking my mouth, give me the rest of your cum.'

He plunged all the way in, the cum spurts losing force and volume. He finished, pulled out and tapped the last of his cum on my chin, lips and forehead.

'Bill, fuck my pussy now.'

I waved to Peter to come in. Instead, he turned around, pulled the door closed and left.

***

Can't believe I was watching Bill face fuck my Mom. It was so erotic.

Now I was mad, I should be face fucking my Mom not Bill. I had my chance, and I blew it. So frustrating.

I just laid on my bed lamenting my sad situation. The smart speaker interrupted my thoughts. It was Mom using the intercom feature.

'Peter could you be a darling and come to my room. Bill and I need you.'

I swear I heard Bill giggle.

I thought about it. Maybe I would join their party? A threesome? Suddenly I was excited.

I opened the door. They were in the 69 position, Mom on top, deep on his cock, balls in hand. Bill working vigorously on Mom's pussy as she moved up and down on his face.

Mom bottomed out on his cock and didn't move. Her eyes looking up at me. She motioned for me to move close, my hard on poking out the bottom of my shorts. Was it my turn?

Mom pulled up slowly, dripping saliva along the way. She spat on the head and used her hand to smear it up and down the shaft.

I had to look away, I was tempted to release my erection and stroke it wildly.

She spoke.

'Peter, Bill and I think take out is a good idea. Could you find the menu for that good Italian place and place our online order? Then pick it up for us so we know the food will be hot.'

'Mom, really?'

'Oh yeah, you can order something too.'

That was it, I snapped. I slapped her.

'No fucking way, you have enough to eat right here.'

Pointing to Bill's wet cock.

'Peter, I love it! I love rough sex.'

She leaned back and jutted out her huge breasts.

'Slap them Peter! Slap them hard!'

I reared back and prepared to slap her tits. I started the downward swing. And... I stopped.

'You are fucking crazy!'

I turned around and left.

I heard her say 'Billy, you slap them. Peter is not into rough sex like we are.'

***

All night long I was kept awake by moaning, grunting, screaming, laughing, muffled talking. I should have closed their door.

I finally fell asleep.

An early morning commotion woke me up. Were they at it again? They were leaving? I got up and cracked open my door. They were at the front door hugging and kissing.

'I am sorry too Bill that you have to leave. Go take care of your family business. Call me later and we can figure out when to hook up again.'

'And thank you Bill for such a wonderful night of sex. I will never forget it.'

Bill left. She closed the door.

I heard her say, 'Finally. I thought he would never leave. No more small cocks. I have to work too hard for my orgasm.'

I quietly closed my door.

So, she wasn't happy with Bill. She was play acting to get me jealous! I can see that now. Time to turn the tables on her.

***

I noticed his door was opened. I am pretty sure he heard my small cock speech. Let's see what he does with that information.

I need a shower after all that sex. Bill sweated a lot. I needed his stink off of me.

***

I heard her shower running. Time to act. I stripped off my clothes and entered her room. The bathroom door open. I stood for a minute to admire her body. The large breasts, the sculpted ass cheeks, the pretty blond hair. In a moment, I will be deep inside her shaved pussy.

I opened the shower door, she was surprised, genuinely surprised.

'Peter you need to leave, this is not appropriate.'

Upon entering the shower, I moved right in front of her. I grabbed her neck and slapped her face three times back and forth.

'Peter, what are you doing? I thought you like me!'

'I thought you like it rough and according to you, I don't.'

Still holding her neck, I moved in so close to her face I could feel and smell her breath.

'You are going to suck my cock and you are going to like it. Get on your knees and do what you do best, cock-sucking. Get me hard now!'

I slapped her again and forced her down to her knees.

'Peter, what has got into you? I was kidding about liking it rough.'

'Oh, stand up then.'

I pulled her up to the standing position. I pushed her arms back around her forcing her hard nipple breasts to stick out.

'You asked for something, and I didn't deliver then. I will now. Keep your hands behind you or I will tie them back there.'

I grabbed her tits hard, pushing them in, pulling them out by the nipples. I slapped one then the other. I took one in my hand, held it steady and slapped it again.

I forced her to kneel again. I forced her mouth open. I shoved my cock all the way in, she was gagging, trying to break free, I held her head. She began beating my thighs. I waited a little while longer before pulling out.

She gasped for air, bent over coughing, saliva pouring out of her mouth.

'I thought you like big cocks? You can't handle my big cock.'

Through the coughing she managed to say, 'Your cock is too thick for anyone except me.'

'Well, you weren't showing it. Kneel again, let's try this again. If you gag, more punishment coming your way.

I helped her get to the kneeling position, she wiped her lips. She opened her mouth wide but leaned her head back at a slight angle, an angle that would take a downward thrust.

I had to move forward and up to accommodate the new angle. With no warning I shoved my wet cock all the way in. I could feel the resistance of her throat opening, this time a little less. I could picture my big cock head spreading open the throat leading the way for more thick shaft.

No gagging, I kept it in deep. I pulled out and shoved it right back in this time it felt even further in. No gagging. I pulled out.

'I am impressed, you deserve a reward.'

I helped her up, took her by the hand and led her to the bed.

'All fours my Mom the slut.'

She jumped on the bed, took the position and dropped down on her arms giving me a better entry angle.

I licked two fingers and inserted them in her pussy. She was wet! She did love the rough play.

'Your wet, you said you didn't like playing rough.'

'I like your cock, it really turns me on. That's why.'

'Ok, here we go.'

I rubbed my head up and down then across her pussy lips. She inched backward like she was trying to force me to enter her.

I slapped one cheek then another.

'Hard enough?'

'No, hit me harder but put it in first.'

'You are my fucking sex slave. You don't tell me what to do. Got it?'

I slapped her ass real hard after pulling my cock back.

'Yes Peter I understand. I love being your sex slave.'

I rested my cock between her cheeks. I spread them open. I leaked my saliva right on the brown eye bullseye.

'Change of plans Mom.'

I pushed my cock into her anus. So, fucking tight and dry. I don't know If I can get it in.

'Let me get you wet Peter.'

I allowed her to sit on the edge of the bed. She licked my cock from top to bottom and then took it in her mouth going up and down spreading the newly applied wetness.

She said, 'That's good. Plus, more saliva on me.'

Back on all fours, cheeks spread wide again, I dripped out a lot of saliva and massaged it in deep into her brown eye.

I fitted the head against her wet anus and slowly pushed it in. She gave out a little yelp, I kept going deeper and deeper until my pubic hair mashed against her cheeks. It was only then I slapped them. One side then another.

'Yes, yes Peter, fuck me as you do that.'

I didn't chide her for telling me what to do, instead I did just that - fucking my Mom in the ass while slapping her cheeks red. She was so fucking tight, I wanted to cum, but I had more planned, so I pulled out.

'Why? I was getting off on it.'

'Too bad slut. I own your pussy, ass and mouth and I will do whatever I want with them. I will let you know when you can cum. Got that?'

'Yes, I get it.'

'Get up on the bed, just lay there till I get back. Don't even think about moving.'

I swear I saw a tear on her cheek. Maybe I am being too rough. Naw, she will be fine.

I knew exactly what I needed was in the garage. Rope and a sharp knife.

Back to the bedroom, she hadn't moved.

I grasped her ankles and spread them so wide the lips on her pussy parted. My Boy Scout knot training came in handy, tying first the ankles then the wrists to the bed supports. She was secure. I added a gag just for effect. Need to remove that later for obvious reasons.

'Mom, I figured out your plan. You used Bill to make me jealous after I turned you down in the shower. You didn't want his cock, you wanted mine all the time.'

'You used your fancy psychology training to maneuver me. You need to be punished. What I did earlier just scratched the surface. You have been a bad Mommy, and you deserve all the punishment I give you.'

She started to whimper, clearly afraid of what was to come. I took a piece of the left over rope and shredded the ends, my best attempt as a BDSM whip.

I swung it against my palm. I climbed on the bed, straddling her hips. I dragged the splayed end back and forth across her hard nipples. I gently whipped her breasts.

I whipped her breasts harder. She jumped with each contact. Through the gag she was saying 'I am sorry, I am sorry, please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me Peter.'

I moved down to straddle her ankles. I placed the end of the makeshift whip on her tummy and slowly dragged it down to her pussy. I stopped and then whipped the labia until they were swollen.

She was wiggling her head back and forth. She said through the gag 'Please stop, please stop Peter. It hurts.'

I threw the whip aside. I straddled her thighs. I guided my cock into her swollen pussy the head pushing apart the lips. I held for a moment then plunged all the way in, grinding my pelvis against her.

I undid her gag.

'Harder Peter, put that thick thing harder in me. Fuck your Mommy.'

I pulled out.

'So now you want me you cock teaser. How bad do you want it?'

'I want it bad Peter.'

'Am I bigger than Bill?'

'Oh god yes. You fill me up.'

'Bill, I could barely feel Bill.'

Enough for me. Finally, I am going to fuck my Mom.

I loved the sight of her spread eagle, tied up, sweating, bucking her hips up wanting all of my cock. Begging me, her stepson to fuck her. And I was in complete control of the Miss Wisconsin body.

I let her wrists go free, ankles still tied. I liked the spreadeagle pussy access.

'Are you ready Mom?'

'What are you waiting for? Fuck your mother.'

I did.

I slid in past her pussy lips dragging them inward. As I pulled out, the lips followed. I started slow, letting the girth do its job on the inside of her pussy. She closed her eyes, pulled on her nipples and again bucked up against me seeking more shaft.

I obliged. I plunged all the way down and followed that by a shift up and down against her swollen labia.

I felt my cock contact one side of her inner walls then the other.

'Jeez Peter, you are so thick and big. No one has come close to that. No one.'

Nice to hear that.

Being a novice, I picked up the pace instead of working with her. I was out to satisfy me, yes me.

'Peter, slow down. This is a two way street. Remember that, the girls will appreciate it.'

I said, 'OK, show me what you can do to satisfy me.'

She said, 'Let me get on top, if you release my ankles.'

'Yes, yes of course.'

I released her. I laid down flat on the bed my cock prominently straight up.

'I think you and I are going to like this,' Mom said.

She positioned over my hips. I took control of my cock and guided it into her. She placed her hands on my chest. Lowering her pussy onto my cock felt so good. She knew what she was doing.

She slowly moved all the way down. I loved it when she moved back and forth against my pelvis then wiggled sideways. I am in love with my Mother.

Then the real fun began. All the way to the top, then crashing down on my pubic hair. Up halfway, holding, then up and down in a rapid motion. Her eyes closed focusing on my cock in her pussy. It was stimulating to me. I closed my eyes picturing the head of my cock rubbing up and down against her smooth vagina walls.

She picked up the pace, it was getting too much for me. I had to hold on. It needed to be good for her. She was in control of that.

She began lengthening her thrusts downward pounding my pelvis in loud slapping sound. It was working for her.

'Oh god, oh god Peter, I have lost control. I can't believe I am cumming so fast. It's your cock, it is so thick, god I love it.'

'Mom, me too.'

'Cum in me Peter, cum...'

She lost control, bucking up and down on my cock, mumbling, groaning, moaning 'I love it, I love it, god I love it.'

Too much dirty talk. I came. I shot my load of cum into my Mom. It seemed like I would never stop cumming. So, satisfying to cum into Mom. I wanted more of her like this, no more punishment.

We were mentally and physically exhausted. I was ready for more, she needed a break from 24 hours of nothing but sex.

Next to each other, heads on the pillows she said.

'The plan worked.'

'What plan,' I asked.

'When you turned me down in the shower, I formulated a plan to have sex with you.'

I thought for a moment.

'So, all the twists and turn I went through, they were part of the plan?'

'Yep.'

'You are so fucking smart. What now?' I asked.

'Let's get back to doggy, that's my favorite.'

'No, get on top again, reverse cowgirl this time.'

'Better idea, tie you up!' Mom said.

She tied me up, but not very tight. She moved into the 69 position. My first time licking pussy. I will try. Mom had already deepthroated me. Gosh she is so good. I gave up licking her, she needs to teach me what to do.