Your Cock Is Too Thick!

Story Info
Mom's seduction plan hits a rough patch.
7.7k words
4.2
108.8k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
776 Followers

I wish she would stop doing that. I know she is doing it on purpose. It is driving me crazy. One time the short, shorts, the next time the open bathrobe, another time bent over with no panties.

I am human, it is getting to the point where I want to do something. But I can't, I can't do that to Dad.

***

When Mom passed away Dad was devastated. It took him a year before he would even talk to a woman. No matter how interesting or attractive she was.

To give her credit, Angela broke through the wall. She is attractive, she is interesting, she is well educated -- recently a doctorate in psychology.

The school wouldn't hire her. As a teaching assistant, the rumor - trade sex in exchange for good grades from her. Dad didn't accept that. She denied it all.

She is a great conversationalist. She mixed in well with Dad's friends, employees and customers even though Angela didn't think much of Dad's manufacturing business. Outboard motors still sell, pay the bills, buy mansions and fund Harvard tuition.

Angela lights up a room with her crystal blue eyes, gleaming smile, long blond hair and Miss Wisconsin body. I bought into her magic.

When Dad told me he was going to propose, I enthusiastically said yes. What a great stepmom she will be! I was so looking forward to it. So happy for Dad.

They decided to get married after I graduated from Harvard and competed in the last swim meet for the year. I am moving back home before I return for Harvard law school in the fall.

Angela insisted on being a June bride. Dad was like 'whatever'. They were already living together, primarily at our mansion.

He wanted to elope and be married by Elvis in Vegas. Dad could be crazy sometimes.

Mom's parents, my grandparents found the whole idea disgusting. They claimed Angela was a 'gold digger'. They were also worried that she would not be a good stepmom for me. They refused to go to the wedding.

I got a glimpse of Angela's dark intentions for me at the wedding. I was Dad's best man.

I dutifully did the toast to the couple.

'Here is a toast to the start of a beautiful marriage. I hope that today is the day when their love is at its lowest point and begins to grow.'

'Dad, I am so happy that you are happy. You laugh instead of cry, you move instead of lying motionless. You have so much more to give to this world.'

'Angela, Mom, if I can call you Mom, I am so glad you came into Dad's life. You threw him a life preserver that saved his life. I will never forget that.'

'God bless both of you. I love you both.'

Dad stood up and gave me a hug. Mom's turn, I kiss on the cheek, a hug and she whispered, 'I can't wait to be alone with you. I will take care of you. I know you are a virgin.'

Another kiss and she broke the embrace. She looked at me, placed her hands on my shoulders, smiled and nodded -- like she meant what she said.

Now, I thought about that all the time. Should I tell Dad?

Yeah like, oh Dad by the way, your wife is parading around in provocative outfits in front of me. She is trying to seduce me. She wants to have sex with me.

Maybe I am just dreaming all this up. It sounds silly when I think about it.

I never had a girlfriend, never had sex with anything other than my right hand watching all kinds of porn. But maybe that is what I want -- sex with my Mom? For my first time? Nope, can't do that no matter what.

***

One day we were alone. I felt a deep sense of dread.

Dad had to visit a troublesome supplier in California. Mom didn't want to go. Too boring is what I heard her say.

I decided I was going to stay with my friend Bill to avoid her. Mom was not happy. She told me she had huge plans for us. That was exactly what I was trying to avoid.

I completed my morning run.

I planned to take a shower, pack my bag and hightail it out of there.

The shower was great until the shower door swung open. Mom standing there naked. A bath towel in hand.

'Thought you might need some help showering and toweling off. May I come in?'

She was staring at my big cock. That is what she wanted I suspect.

'Mom, no, you can't... you can't come in.'

She ignored me. She dropped the towel on the floor in front of me. She draped her arms on my shoulders, moved in close and kissed me. She dropped a hand to my cock and took hold of it.

'This is what your Mommy wants. Your first time should be with your Mom. I will take of you and teach you a lot.'

As she kissed me, the stroking of my cock began. She kneeled down on the towel. She cupped my balls and took control of my shaft.

God, I can't believe this is happening. I am getting a blowjob from my Mom? I can't, she can't cheat on Dad with his son.

'You are going to love this Peter.'

'Mom, no, I am not going to let you do that.'

I pushed her away too hard and hurriedly left the shower.

I didn't get far, it was my bathroom, my bedroom, my clothes were right there on the bed. I can't run out of my room naked. I sat on the bed. I pulled my pile of clothes over my hard on trying to hide it from her.

Like a monster coming after her prey, Mom stepped out of the bathroom. Her eyes burning with desire, marching towards me on the bed.

She pulled my clothes off of me. My erect cock now out in the open.

She looked at it. I feared what she was going to do it.

She grabbed it.

'Fine, but this is not the end.'

She threw my clothes back to me and walked out.

I was out of there in 10 minutes heading to Bill's.

***

I called Bill from the car.

'Hey Bill, inbound Harvard grad.'

He went to U of Wisconsin. Smart guy, handsome dude and a great football player. He was extremely popular with the ladies.

'Meet me at the dock, let's float the pontoon and drink mass quantities of beer,' Bill suggested.

'Sounds great. Mobile unit one out.'

***

Well, the direct approach didn't work. I thought for sure he would let me give him a blowjob in the shower. Just step one for the main course in bed.

Time to fuck with his mind and maneuver him into making it his idea to have sex with me. Seeing his big cock, I knew I was doing the right thing. His Dad is no match for his son's thickness. It's Peter's girth that I desire.

Need to get things going ASAP.

***

My phone rang. I didn't look at the caller ID, I assumed it was Bill.

'What can I do for you?'

'You know what I want.'

It was Mom.

'Sorry, I thought you were Bill.'

'What are you and Bill doing this afternoon?'

I made the mistake of telling her.

'I will be there in 10. I need to get my sunbathing in.'

Shit, shit, shit -- why did I tell her that? Need to call Bill.

'Bill, my stepmom invited herself to join us. When she gets there make some excuse to her that she can't come.'

'Okaaaaay. Why?'

Think fast.

'Because this is a guys day, we don't need my Mom tagging along. She will cramp our style.'

'Got it, I will think of something.'

***

She beat me there. I saw her from the back talking to Bill. She was wearing a coverup and high heel sandals. Her blond hair in a ponytail sticking through the back of a baseball cap. Attractive from the back, even sexy.

I expected at any time for her to turn around and head towards me, disappointed that Bill told her no.

Instead, he held her hand helping her board the pontoon.

Asshole! He is weak. I was about to turn and leave when I heard Bill and Mom call out to me.

'Peter, come on! Bill invited me to join you two. He said he had plenty of beer and there is a perfect area for me to sunbathe. Come on! This will be fun for all of us.'

I was fuming. He was put under her spell. I couldn't think of a reason to beg off. I boarded the pontoon.

I helped Bill untie from the pier. He took control and maneuvered us out to the lake. Not too far out. I helped him drop anchor.

Bill started handing out the beers. We sat in the shade for a while swigging down one beer, then another.

Mom was keeping up with us beer drinkers. Bill handed out the third round. He was about to hand out the fourth when Mom stood up.

'Time to get some sun men.'

She stood right in front of us, primarily Bill.

She dramatically pulled the bow on her cover up and in a sexy way opened up to show off her swimsuit. There was not a lot to it. Three small patches of cloth connected with strings. It was stunning, sexy and borderline erotic.

The areolas cloth barely did the job, the light brown outside of the areola visible.

The patch covering her pussy had bunched up inside the labia lips.

Bill dropped his beer. In the process it splashed up onto Mom's legs. They were soaked with beer.

'Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Mrs. Darling. I will get you a towel.'

He scrambled to a storage chest in year of the pontoon. He stumbled getting there and nearly launched himself over the side.

He banged against the railing. Stood up, tried to look cool but it wasn't working.

He found the towel, brought it to Mom and handed it to her.

'Bill, would you be a dear and wipe me off?'

'Yes sure, yes of course, I will, I will.'

He was so nervous.

'Bill, it might work best if you kneeled and did it. Wouldn't you agree?'

Uh-oh, she has something planned.

'Yes, I agree Mrs. Darling.'

He kneeled in front of her and placed the towel on her thighs.

'No, no Bill, start at the bottom and move in close so you can reach the back of my legs, They feel wet too.'

He scooted in closer. His face now inches from her pussy.

'Go slow Bill. Make sure I am dry.'

He took his time moving up one leg then the other. When close to the top of the thigh, she spread her legs wide open.

'Bill, get the inside of my thighs please.'

His hand was now inches from the bottom of her pussy lips.

'Hmmm. Bill you have a nice touch. Could you be a dear, just to make sure, wipe my cheeks?'

'Okay.'

He reached around with the towel. As he wiped them, she stumbled forward, planting her pussy right on his face. I think she faked the stumble.

She put her hands on the back of his head and pushed him hard against her pussy. She didn't let up.

'Oh Bill, that feels so good.'

She let up, Bill nearly fell over while moving back without the restraint of her hands.

'Bill, one more place to wipe. It feels like my private parts are wet. Could you pull down my bottom and give them a wipe too? Please?'

Bill nodded.

'Slide your fingers under the cloth to pull the cloth out from between my labia. It is OK if you have to touch me there.'

Bill inserted his fingers at the top of the small patch of cloth serving as her swimsuit bottom. He peeled the cloth out from between the lips.

'Ok, pull them down to the deck. I will hold them while you towel me there. Better yet, pull on the bows on each side and let them fall.'

Bill was in a trance like state, he did what ever she asked. His face now inches from her naked pussy.

'Hand me the towel, then take your fingers and spread my pussy lips apart.'

He did it. He was now staring into the entry point to her pleasure zone. It took her awhile before she finally dabbed herself with the towel. No way she was wet there except maybe her own juices.

'Hand me my bottom please and show me where I can sunbathe Bill.'

It was amazing how she took an accidental spillage and turned it into a seductive string of actions.

Bill was hooked. He was her trained puppy dog. As they walked by me, Mom blew me a kiss. Bill's hard on was poking out from his swim trunks.

The front of the boat had a table fixed to the deck, room around it for chairs.

Bill pulled out a long cushion from beneath and laid it flat for Angela. She sat on the edge facing Bill.

She handed the lotion to Bill.

'Take my top off and put my lotion on please.'

He pulled the ties behind her neck and back. The top fell to the deck. Her well-tanned breasts jutting out above a slim, firm stomach. I was getting hard seeing them again.

Bill applied lotion all over her, spending a lot of time on her tits.

She laid flat on her back while Bill lotioned her legs, pelvis and stomach.

'Bill make sure you put lotion on my pussy lips. I don't want to sunburn them, that would be uncomfortable.'

I see what she is doing. Puppy dog complied. Bill took his time applying the lotion.

'Oh Bill, please put your fingers inside me, your gentle touch is turning me on.'

No hesitation.

'Move your fingers in and out.'

No argument there.

'Bill, you are so good.'

She flipped to her stomach. He did her back, cheeks and legs.

'Bill, don't miss putting lotion on the bottom of my pussy please.'

She then sat on the edge of the table, pulled Bill in close and she kissed him on the lips.

She took off his shirt and pulled down his swim trunks. His white cheeks bare.

With his back to me, he partially blocked my view.

She was stroking his cock while she kissed him.

She gently pushed him back. She kneeled in front of him.

I imagine from his reaction that she took him in her mouth.

I could see her head moving back forth on his cock. He put his hands on her head pulling her onto his erection.

I had enough. I had to go. It was a 800 meters to shore. I jumped in and starting swimming. The sound was fading but I could hear Bill. Sound carries well over the water.

'Oh my god Mrs. Darling, I am cumming, I am cumming, ooooooh god I am cumming.'

So disgusting. My stepmom blowing my best friend.

I made it to shore in record time probably my best 800 meters ever.

I sat in my car holding the steering wheel. I am so confused. I am disgusted in my stepmother, I am happy for my best friend....

Mom... well I... well she tried with me, and I said no for good reason. Do I tell Dad about her antics with Bill? I don't know, I just don't know.

Me. Hmmm. What I know is she has a great body. She wants me. Was she doing Bill to make me jealous? Jealous. Jealous. Yes, that is what I feel right now.

***

What a load. It made me think Bill has never had a blowjob before. Or he hasn't cum in a month!

His cock was on the small side, but it didn't matter. He conveniently fell into my plan -- make Peter jealous, make him want me, make him seduce me. Good first step towards that.

I needed to be satisfied. His little cock in my mouth not enough. We moved the cushion to the deck. I mounted Bill and I fucked him until I came. It took a lot of work for me getting just the right angle of his small erection.

He came before me. Yes, it has been a long time since he had sex.

Now I had to battle his overreaction to our sex acts. He asked to meet again tomorrow. He planned on taking me to a movie, dinner then a hotel. So predictable. He wants to go on a date. Fuck that but...

I agreed to it all, but I intended to only use what would drive Peter to me. I have to adjust in real time to get to my long term goal -- fucking my stepson for years to come.

***

I took a shower, changed and watched my new favorite show -- Naked Dating. I shouldn't watch it as it makes me horny. My cousin Jules told me about it.

Someone was blasting their car horn out front. I opened the front door. Mom exited the passenger door of her car. Bill was driving.

He came around to Mom. They hugged and kissed passionately. She had her hand slipped into his shorts touching his cock. I had to look away.

They separated and approached me. Bill smiling ear to ear. Mom in her coverup but holding her swimsuit in one hand.

'Peter, could you drive Bill back to his car? You can take my car. I have to take a shower.'

She hugged Bill and kissed him again.

'You made me do so many dirty, naughty things with you. You are such a bad boy Bill.'

She smiled devilishly at me. She slapped Bill's ass and walked to the house. I guess I was driving Bill back to the pier.

We buckled in. I sat still, gripping the wheel. I waited for Bill to break the silence.

He spoke.

'I am sorry.'

'Sorry for what?'

He hesitated.

'Sorry for fucking your mother? I mean stepmother.'

'Why? She came onto you. She has a gorgeous sexy body. She made you do erotic things with her. Did she give you a good blowjob?'

He got excited.

'Peter, for my first blowjob I can't imagine something better. I couldn't stop cumming in her mouth. She deep throated me! Oh my gosh.'

From what I heard over the water, he enjoyed Mom sucking his cock.

His mood turned somber.

'Are you... are you going to tell your Dad?'

'What am I going to tell him? Dad, I watched your wife seduce my best friend and did nothing about it. Oh yeah, I liked watching too.'

'When you put it that way, I guess you aren't going to tell him.'

'Never will. Your good.'

We made it to the dock and Bill's car. He was excited again.

'I am going to take... take... Angela to dinner, movie and a hotel. I can't wait.'

I knew that wouldn't happen, but I didn't break his heart.

'Bill, that's great. Let's get together the next day and talk about it.'

He started to leave. I grabbed his arm.

'Wait a minute. I have question for you.'

'I asked you to not let her on the boat. What did she tell you to convince you to let her on?'

He thought for a moment.

'She said boats make her horny.'

'That's it?'

'Yep. That was enough for me.'

***

Back home, the door to the master bedroom was wide open. I heard Mom moaning in ecstasy.

'Yes Bill just like that. Give me all of your thick cock. Yes, yes, fuck me Bill. Oh god, oh god, Bill you are making me cum.'

She screamed out, 'Bill. Bill I am there. You are the fucking best. Hold me while you cum inside me.'

She went quiet.

I went to my room, slammed and locked the door. I decided I wanted to fuck my stepmother. I need her to suck my cock like she did for Bill.

I sat there for a while before going to the kitchen and grabbing a beer. On the way back, I made my way to Mom's room. I planned to tell her I was ready. The door was ajar. I moved in close to hear better. I could see her lying on the bed naked, not saying a word.

***

I knew he was out there listening, watching. He is so sexually frustrated right now. He is heading down my path. The plan is working. Time to move this ball further down the field. He might be ready, if not this should do it. Time to bring Bill back in the picture.

I positioned the phone camera between my spread open legs. It took a while to get it right to make sure Bill would have a clear view of my pussy, my hard nipples and my face turned slightly with a dildo deep inside.

I FaceTimed Bill. He answered.

'Hi!

I didn't greet him, letting the live video tell the story.

'Oh my god. Oh my god.'

I started fucking my face with the dildo working it all the way in. I wiggled my head just like I did for him.

'Mrs. Darling, I mean Angela, Yes! Yes! Just now I was masturbating thinking of you.'

His picture jumbled around and then framed his hand stroking his cock.

I pulled the dildo out and pushed it into my pussy.

He was grunting and groaning, spitting on his cock. stroking it even faster.

'Hey stud! Can you bring that big tool of yours to my house? This dildo is not as big as you. I never had someone so big like you in my mouth or pussy.'

Ok, so a little white lie, no big lie... so small.

'Can you spend the night with me? I already miss having it in my mouth. I miss having it in my pussy. Right now, I am pretending it is your thick cock deep inside of me. Please come. I won't take no for an answer.'

He paused his stroking.

'Did you say the whole night?' Bill asked.

'Yes Bill, we have so many positions and places in this house to try.'

I asked, 'Have you ever fucked standing up, doggy style or on the kitchen table? Have you ever face fucked someone lying on their back with your cock so far in that you see the outline of your cock in their throat? All that and other positions will take all night and maybe all day tomorrow.'

VCDC
VCDC
776 Followers