All Comments on 'Your CockSucker: Stairway To Heaven'

by Cummsweetly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a throat!

Cummsweetly darling you are simply amazing! I so envy your

Rex and always enjoy his stories as well.I have only one complaint,your stories should go on and on and on...

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Wow! Vivid and extremley hot!

Wonderful--wish I could get send-offs like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Slick Willie (Bill Clinton)

All take and no give

Oral RexOral Rexabout 18 years ago
Give and take - from the foot of the stairs

Many readers know that there is a tremendous satisfaction to be derived by taking one's partner to heaven and back. So, who is doing the taking?

By the way, was the story well-written? Apparently, to have inspired such a negative reaction.

Rex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

I wish I could have someone just like you, I'm glad you are contributing to this site.

skip.69skip.69about 18 years ago
I loved it

although good old anonymous (whom I assume must quite old if he has forgotten what sex is all about), seemed not to like it, writing about Slick Willie. He must be as pathetic a creature as ever was (the writer "anonymous" I mean.) Perhaps he ought to have signed himself "Slack Willie", for that is the impression he gives, the poor impotent creature. Go and play with yourself, slack willie anonymous, for I doubt if anyone else would wish to play with you, especially someone like cummsweetly, to whom I extend my love.

claymore29claymore29about 18 years ago
What a Good Bye !

I wish I could get that kind of sendoff ! I could picture the scene quite well.

bearleebearleeabout 18 years ago
Another winner

You're stories get better and better as you continue!Good job!

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
yum yum yum!

Rex is a lucky fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Short, but sweet. My lovely wife gave me an awesome blow job once, before I left for a job interview, "for luck"

I got the job and I tried to remind her every time i had another job interview in the future. But she never was able or willing to deep throat me like you did!! You are a fine girl to treat him so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In your seven stories, you use the word "cock" 156 times. Otherwise they are sexy and fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous