Your College Asian GF's BBC Quest

Story Info
Asian GF cucks you with BBC over and over.
2.4k words
4.24
48.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

You click on the link and it leads to a video online. "Super tight Asian make my pull out game WEAK". Horrified, you are presented with an image of your lovely girlfriend smiling, next to the biggest black cock you've ever seen, but also shocked at the raging erection you've got in your pants.

You can't keep yourself from furiously jerking your cock as you watch your 110 pound Korean-Thai girlfriend slobber and cream on this huge, veiny monster. By now, you've realized you lost yourself in a cloud of lust, you've pulled her massive dildo out of her nightstand drawer to observe again, the timer says 26:52, and it's not even halfway over.

His thick black cock slamming into her, each time coming out shinier than the last thrust. Her face, lusted over with passion as her legs quiver in another orgasm. You've seen the difference in her enthusiasm since he revealed that monster. 28 minutes in and she's had 2 shaking orgasms already. You need to prepare better for this, so you rewind the video and get a towel.

As the video begins, you see Lucy's petite figure walking away from the camera she just positioned. She sits on the bed and tells Markus to come in. She's wearing her lingerie from last Valentine's day when she gave you your last blowjob. It took everything you had to avoid cumming early, but even still, she was just too hot and too skilled to last more than 45 seconds. She was always super sexy and constantly getting attention from everyone around her. Cute, innocent looking face, long black hair, and a super athletic, flexible body from years of dancing and gymnastics. Big boobs and a bouncy bubble butt on such a tiny girl.

Now, you watch her sitting on the edge of your bed, Lucy stares at the bulge in Markus' jeans about 2 inches from her face. He tells her "pull it out". Obediently, she unbuckles his belt, unbuttons his pants and slides them to the floor. The bulge seems even bigger now without the barrier weighing it down. You can see a wet spot growing at the bottom of the bulge. Sweet, innocent Lucy looks at the bulge with wonder and excitement. She mentally pictures the cock behind the thin layer of cloth. She reaches out and squeezes the bulge, you know it's got to be rock hard. As she squeezes, the wet spot grows and leaks out of the underwear. She tries to wipe it with her hands, but there is so much, so she put her mouth on the cloth and licked up the excess precum. Markus has been sending her dick pics for the past few weeks, so you know he was into her. He was constantly flirting with her even with you around. He would text her and say she's always teasing him, and how she was doing it on purpose to get his black dick hard.

She slowly pulls down the final layer of clothing to reveal his cock. She seemed to take forever to pull his shorts down. As more of the cock is revealed, you realize the cock from his texts really was his. Finally, free of all its constraints, Markus' cock springs up and out, slapping Lucy in the face as she laughs. She rubs her hands along the shaft, feeling all his veins and thickness. The contrast of her skin on his along with the sheer size difference of his monster cock and her tiny hands made the scene one you'll never forget. She began stroking the cock, but it was already leaking so much precum. Lucy looked up at Markus and licked the tip of his cock. When she pulled away, a long bridge of precum stretched from her lips to the head of his cock. Markus moaned in pleasure. Lucy knew Markus all too well already. The more she teased him now, the harder he was going to pound her later.

She held ducked under his legs and let his cock rest on her face. Looking up with googly eyes and a hungry smile, she laughed, "oh my god! It's bigger than my face!" Precum, still leaking from his massive, throbbing cock ran down the top of her head and onto her ass below. Lucy, with the tip of her tongue licked Markus' sack down to his taint. From the angle of the video, you see they must have set up the camera on your dresser. Markus, wearing only his shoes climbs on your bed, lies down, and spreads his legs inviting your tiny Lucy to claim her treat. She crawls to him. From this angle, you can see only her ass and her head bobbing up and down. She was teasing his cock by flicking her tongue on his balls then slowly riding up his shaft, stopping just before the head. She would repeat this for some time. All the while, all you can hear are the moans of Markus and Lucy slurping up the mixture of her saliva and his precum. Every now and again you would hear her say something to Markus in her high-pitched broken-English, and each time he would let out another loud groan of pleasure, which made Lucy giggle.

Finally, she asked, "do you want, can I put it in my mouth?" You knew she spoke better English than that. She told you weeks ago about this guy. "He keeps telling me his fantasy is a small, innocent, Asian girl who just immigrated or is vacationing. He says it's even hotter that I've got a boyfriend."

Lucy's tiny, pale hand worked lightly and slowly up along Markus' veiny shaft while the other grazed his balls. Her tongue swirling on the head of his cock, making it glisten, a preview of what she'd be doing once he was in her mouth. Another loud moan from Markus. Lucy smiled as she tongued his cock and worked his leaking precum along his shaft. Giggling again, she knelt up and leaned over to open her nightstand drawer. She pulls out a bottle I've never seen before, opens it up, and lets the thick, oily liquid ooze onto his cock as she continues stroking. Curious, I Google the name on the bottle, and it pops up on some Adult giftshop website. I see my Lucy has an account she never logged out of. Huge black dildos, lube, videos of Asians getting fucked by BBCs. Unbelievable. So I find the lube she's using now -- Dingo's Goo. It's the highest rated lube on the website and claims to have the most intense heat/tingling sensation, while also tasting like mint-chocolate chip ice cream (which coincidentally happens to be Lucy's favorite ice cream as well). "Boy is he in for a treat", I thought to myself as I sit in my computer chair looking at the massive fake cock my girlfriend has been playing with and watching her take an even bigger cock on her laptop.

I can only imagine what he felt as I drip what was left over of the Dingo Goo on my own dick. It felt unreal. Warmth enveloped my cock as what felt like a thousand tongues danced around my shaft. I look up at the dildo, then to Lucy who says to Markus, "You gonna cum early, I can feel you growing". She was talking about the pulsating of his cock in her hands as she pumped him. Hell, I was surprised he lasted this long! Markus moaned, but this time it was different, like he was trying desperately to hold back.

Lucy slowly took the head in her mouth, continuing to swirl her tongue around his hole and taste his precum. She had him riding the edge already. You could see his cock pulsating as she plunged it deeper into her mouth. She made it about halfway down before gagging and beginning the real part of her blowjob. "Wait!" she says, walks over to the camera to hand to Markus. "Here" she says, smiling as if presenting a gift. She also realized it was going to get very tiring if she had to lift her head up so high each time she put his cock in her mouth, so she folded your pillow in half, and leaned her elbows on it. The short break must have given Markus the resolve he needed to continue, because he was somehow able to avoid exploding all over her face. She slobbered his head, licked his shaft, and fondled his balls.

Though she started slow, she eventually picked up the pace. He even fucked her face for a brief time, but probably realized he was going to cum too quickly, so then he let her take over again. She laughed every time he did this because she knew he was constantly riding the edge. Every time she lifted her mouth off his cock there was a long, stream of spit and precum. Now that Markus was holding the camera, you could see how she would take his cock as deep as she could handle, then look up into his eyes as her cock lifted up, up, higher and higher until she reached the head of his cock. She would suck his bulbous head as it popped out of her mouth, she would stare at it in awe before opening her mouth and slapping her tongue with it again and again. She leaned the cock on her face and licked his balls, demonstrating how much larger his cock was than her head. Now that the camera was closer, I could more clearly hear what she was saying to him.

"Do you like what I wear around campus? To our classes?" As she strokes.

"mmhm" his eyes roll back.

"You know my boyfriend doesn't like me doing that." She licks up the shaft.

"mm" he looks back at her with both hands on his cock, licking it up and down.

"You have a thing for Asian girls, huh?" she rubs his taint and flicks the head with her tongue.

"ooogh" He's starting to try and hold back again.

"Oh, so big! I think now you gonna cum for real. Make sure you tell me before you cum, okey?"

"mmm"

"Can I tell you a secret?" She oozes more lube on his cock. He must be in heaven. "I want to have sex with black cock. I want to have sex with YOUR black cock!" And with that, she slowly worked her way down nearly to the base of his cock, where you can only imagine what she was doing with her tongue. She bobbed up and down a few times then pulled up. "I love your big black dick" she said as she fingered herself and slaps her own face with Markus' cock. Her juices flowing all over your bed, she moves up and repositions the pillow so she can suck his cock and hump your pillow at the same time. Her legs start shaking and she grips his cock a little tighter, you can tell she's having an orgasm just from sucking his cock. She moans with his cock in her mouth. The vibrations, her tongue, the heat and the tingling were building up. Markus knew his time was ending, and so did Lucy.

Lucy tells him finally without a fake accent, "My boyfriend won't be home for another four hours. Maybe you should just stay over. I know you're gonna cum soon. And if you do, you'll have to fuck me later. Even if he gets home early, you can just kick him out, he's scared of you."

"mmmmmmm"

"C'mon, don't you wanna stick this big black cock in my tight little Asian pussy? I think you owe me." Then back to the accent. Looking up with her cute face, "you like me sucking yo cock? Big cock, does it have big load? I want to taste!" She bobbed her head down finally pressing her nose to his body. He grabbed her head and let out one loud, long moan and he fucked her face. You could see cum leaking out onto your pillow as he humped up and down. Each time his cock throbbed another pool of cum leaked from her mouth down to the bed. After about four huge pools, she removed her head to catch her breath. His cock continued pumping huge spurts of cum; one - across her face and hair, two -- missing her completely and landing on the floor, three -- on her tits, and finally a fourth directly in her face before beginning to drool out of his head.

After sucking out the remaining cum for about 2 more minutes, she finally pulled his cock out of her mouth so she could lick up the rest on his body.

Back to her normal voice again, "Whoa dude, that was a huge load. Good thing that wasn't in my pussy when it shot off, holy shit."

"Why, you on the pill?"

"No. You'll just have to wear a condom later. Just wear one of my boyfriend's."

Laughing, Markus agrees. "Hey Loose, we gotta head to anatomy now. We got class all the way across campus. We gotta leave now if we wanna make it on time, and I gotta keep my eligibility otherwise I can't play."

With a mischievous smile and an innocent Asian-girl voice Lucy tells him, "oh no, whatever will we do?" Then back to normal, "where do you think my boyfriend is? I told him I was meeting a friend today for lunch and asked if he could take notes for all my classes."

"Well, that gives me about another hour before my next class, and we don't have that together, so I've got some time."

Then her smile got even bigger, "that's why on the schedule I gave him, I included classes from both of us!" As she opened up the dresser and pulled out a condom.

Markus' cock was already hard again and throbbing with anticipation.

She opens the condom and begins to roll it on. His cock is already lubed-up from moments earlier. Cum still on her face, she looks up at Markus, licks his balls, then starts to roll the condom on. It looks like it gets stuck about a quarter of the way down and it can't go any further. Lucy tries pushing it, but the cock snaps through the condom -- they're too small!

Shocked, Lucy laughs and says, "holy shit!" and after pausing for just a moment to consider her options, quickly decides, "okay, just be careful. You're going to ruin me for my boyfriend." Then finally back to her accent and making a cute face, knowing it would drive him crazy, "Prease fuck me with yo big black cock!"