Your Eternal Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita cooed over Connor, his hard, leaking cock, and his cock-stuffed face. "He's so adorbs!" she squealed. "This is so much better than my last gig!"

"Is it?" Demi asked.

"Yeah. Don't you find the constant whining gets to you after a few decades? This is nice. He's so quiet. Except all the choking and spluttering, but that's kinda hot, so it's fine."

"Some of us like the whining and screaming," Demi said. "That's what we're paid for, you know."

"So I'm a rebel. Bite me."

Connor couldn't see much of anything other than Monica's swinging balls. He could hear some scampering and giggling though, as well as feeling the mattress shift under him. From what he could gather, Demi was literally trying to bite Lita.

Connor tried to push Monica back some. She wasn't letting him take many breaths at all, and it was starting to panic him a bit. She was going hard at his throat, which was super hot and all, but she needed to pull out more on the upstrokes or he was going to pass out.

Or at least he thought he would. He couldn't budge Monica no matter how hard he pressed, and the more she kept fucking him, filling and stretching his throat, making him choke on cock, spit, and precum, the more lightheaded he felt, but somehow he never felt like he was about to black out or anything.

Monica made Connor taste almost all of her eventual orgasm. She left his mouth filled, but his throat empty, pumping him full of cum faster than he could keep up with. He swallowed lots, but quite a bit flooded out and over his face, making quite a mess.

Connor was gasping for a long while after that, ineffectually swiping at his messed face, and not really getting anywhere as far as cleaning it up. He smiled under the cum-mask and patted his full tummy. These girls were good.

****

Monica, much like Demi, was a little disappointed in herself and this odd boy. She'd throat-fucked him hard, hard enough that he should have snapped out of whatever daze he was in, at least out of a sense of self-preservation or something.

It had seemed like it was working when he was frantically trying to push her away for part of it, but he'd given that up all too quickly.

Plus then, even though she could have held back longer if she wanted, Monica had felt like she really, really needed to cum in him. Lita was right, he felt amazing. Just the softest, snuggest little throat a girl could ask for.

Connor was taking a breather, but other than gasping and trying to clean himself off all the cum on his face, there was very little indication of him hating the experience so far. Even those weren't necessarily sure signs.

"Ok, you were right," Monica admitted.

"Told ya," Demi said. "That was a good try, though. There was spit actually flying, you were fucking his face so hard."

"Yeah, fuckin' hot," Lita agreed. "Whatcha think, face fuck him more? I vote more." She raised her hand eagerly, but Monica and Demi just rolled their eyes and ignored the vote she was trying to call.

"Usually we don't need to do butt stuff on the first day," Demi said. "But..."

"Might be needed," Monica agreed.

"Ooh, even better," Lita said, clapping her hands. "Me first?"

Demi shrugged. Monica had just gone, and while she didn't technically need any recovery time, a little break was nice. "Go for it."

"Thanks!" Lita whipped her head around. "Where's the lube?"

"Don't know," Demi said. "Weren't s'posed to need any yet. Hadn't bothered to look."

"Could do it with spit," Monica said. "Like the old days."

Demi winced. "That just chafes your dick after a while. Not worth it."

"That's ok," Lita said, bubbly and undeterred. "Lotsa cum here. Might as well make use of it."

Connor watched in fascination as Lita swiped her fingers through the cum on his face then rubbed it all over her cock. She took another big handful, then twirled a finger on her clean hand in a circle. Connor just stared at her.

"Oh come on now," Lita said. "You were being such a good boy. Turn around for me, would you?"

"Are you... are you gonna..."

"Gonna fuck your ass, yep yep. Your own fault, you know."

"I... I've never had anything like that. I don't know if-"

"Too bad!" Lita declared gleefully. "Turn around, chop chop. Lemme deflower that tight little virgin bum of yours!"

Monica felt some relief at the conversation. She could tell Demi did too. Maybe this guy had just sucked a lot of dick or something. Usually boys like that didn't get sent here, but maybe there'd been a mix up. He certainly didn't seem eager to have his ass fucked, at least. They could work with that.

"Whatcha think?" Monica murmured to Demi. "Loved sucking cock in his life, or what?"

"You'd almost think so," Demi agreed. "Except he didn't really have any technique or anything."

"True. But then again, we didn't give him much of a chance to demonstrate even if he did know some stuff."

"Yeah, I s'pose." Demi shook her head. "I don't think so, though. They're pretty good at screening for this stuff. In theory, we've got ourselves some prime virgin holes here."

"But... but the lack of fighting and whining and squealing and everything!"

"I know. Trust me, I know. The ass fucking will get him, though. You can see he's scared."

****

Connor was pretty damn nervous. Anal was supposed to hurt the first time, right? Especially with cocks the size these girls were packing?

He was so fucking excited for it, though. He might really pass out this time, from the thrill of it all rather than lack of breath. Or maybe from the pain, if it was as bad as some of his worst anxieties suggested it might be.

Lita was so very cute about it. Clearly just as excited as he was. He didn't want to disappoint her. Plus he had a feeling he didn't really have a say in the matter at the end of it. This was an odd sort of eternal reward, based on what he knew of afterlife doctrine that got spread around on Earth, but it was a pretty dang good one.

So many things back in life-and he was already coming around to the reality of not really being alive anymore-had seemed fun and amazing, but hadn't been practical or possible for a variety of reasons. Maybe he was going to get to go through all of them eventually. Maybe this was just the first.

Cute girls with big dicks fucking him as much as they wanted, cumming in him, stuffing him with cock over and over, stretching him all out every which way. It was scary, since he hadn't been able to do anything like that before, but it was a dream come true. He wasn't going to waste the chance, scared or not.

While trying to appear confident, and failing miserably, Connor slowly turned himself around, ass toward Lita. He was trembling. It was pretty bad. Maybe part of it was excitement and adrenaline getting him all shaky, but nerves were still the bigger factor.

"That a boy," Lita said, patting his butt. "It won't be so bad." She started giggling. "Actually yeah it will. But it'll be over soon."

"No it won't," Demi said.

"Oh yeah. No it won't."

Lita was cracking up like she was telling a really funny joke. She rubbed his butt some more with her clean hand, then placed her cummy hand in his butt crack and smeared slippery cum all around.

Her finger slid into his butthole surprisingly easily. Connor gasped at the intrusion, eliciting some favourable murmuring from Demi and Monica.

"He's so tight!" Lita cooed. "Oh this is gonna be fun."

She swiped more cum off of Connor's face and did her best to get more of it inside his ass. She managed to get two fingers in him, which was already starting to feel like a bit of a stretch, then three. It kind of hurt a bit before he adjusted.

Her cock was definitely going to be worse, he reasoned. But he'd adjust to that too. She'd go slow probably, wouldn't she? Well, no, probably not given how the girls had behaved so far. Maybe that was part of it, though. It wouldn't have been nearly so fun or intense if they'd only gently stuck their dicks in his mouth. Hard, deep throat fucking his recently virgin throat wasn't something you could build up to if you wanted the full effect.

Connor trusted that they knew what they were doing. That it would be awesome, and he wouldn't be seriously injured. He lowered his face to the sheets, smearing cum on them in the process, while sticking his ass up even more wantonly. It might hurt at first, but it'd be so, so worth it.

****

"That's a good slutty boy," Lita said approvingly as Connor went face down, ass up for her. "So eager to please already."

"Maybe his arms just gave out," Monica muttered behind her.

Demi only snorted and waited.

Lita ran her cock back and forth along Connor's ass crack, feeling his tight cheeks, and all that slippery cum lubricating their skin to skin contact. A virgin boyhole. Such a treat. And so young and cute. Lita was really hoping for a proper young one at some point, in the eighteen to twenty range. For logistical reasons, they were pretty rare. Let alone getting them before someone else did.

She swapped more cum from Connor's face to her cock, making sure everything was all ready to go. In theory, unlubed anal was more a punishment, but in practice it wasn't really much fun. It was so much extra work getting into tight little asses and fucking them. And it really did chafe if you went too long. Which was, of course, a big part of the point.

No. Lube was better. Definitely.

Lita fixed her eyes on the small, slick hole in front of her. She carefully lined her cock up with it and pressed the tip in. Connor resisted her at first, but she could be patient enough for this, and more importantly could keep increasing the pressure.

Connor whined slightly as his ass gave way more and more, and finally Lita popped in.

"Ooh, fuck," Lita purred. "That really is lovely and snug." She patted his ass. "This is gonna be good."

Connor whimpered as she kept pressing in, then started to thrust back and forth to get deeper and deeper. She didn't give him a break to adjust, just kept going. Penetrating as deep as she could.

It still took a while to bottom out in him. He kept whining and squirming, trying to crawl away. He was surprisingly docile overall, though. She'd had much, much worse. Ones who wouldn't cooperate at all. Plus Connor was still adorable even when he was being non-cooperative, and that was a nice change too.

****

Connor couldn't believe how deep Lita was going in him, nor how much of an initial stretch he felt. He probably should have known, in a sense. He had been thoroughly throat fucked just recently, after all. He knew the exact dimensions of the cock now fucking him from the other end.

But it fucking hurt at first. He'd tried to be good and to get through it. He couldn't help whining and trying to get away from it, though. Initially, it was just one of those pains that he couldn't stay calm and still through.

After a few moments, that pain faded to a worrying ache and continued stretch that felt like it would tear him open, but something much more manageable, at least. And the sheer fullness as Lita got balls deep inside him was breathtaking. It was a sensation unlike anything else. Kind of what he would have expected, but even better, if anything. It was so real and visceral. The pleasure was only heightened by the pain it took to get there.

Lita was relentless and merciless in her enthusiasm. She sounded like she was having the time of her life as she fucked him hard and energetically. Her cock went deep into him over and over and over again. Her balls audibly slapped against him. Her fingers dug into his butt, spreading it so she could get just a tiny bit deeper.

It was so fucking good.

****

Monica relaxed and let Lita take care of Connor. It was all going better now. The whines, whimpers, and squeals were much more like it. And all the squirming and wiggling, trying to escape. That was more like it. Finally he was acting like he was properly being punished. She'd been getting rather perturbed up until now.

Demi, too, seemed to be happier about how things were going. She'd been getting jittery, not that anyone who didn't know her would have been able to tell. And she had quite a temper if someone managed to annoy her sufficiently.

Monica nudged Demi. "Smoke break?"

Demi looked at Connor. "Yeah, Lita can handle him for a while."

"She's having a good time. Won't even miss us."

The two of them hopped off the bed and padded nakedly away. They let their cocks soften, so that they were only swaying between their legs and not lewdly jutting out in front. There was no point showing off for each other.

"How long's Lita been at this, anyway?" Monica asked.

Demi shrugged. "Two or three centuries? I think?"

Monica nodded. "I remember those early days on the job. Everything still seemed so exciting."

"It's honestly adorable. She's not all jaded like us yet."

Monica snorted. "You start to find out nothing really gets any different after a while. There's a few different kinds of guys coming through, and they only repeat themselves."

"You'd almost think they'd get together on Earth and really sort out all these punishments they're earning."

"Ha, yeah. What a fucking joke though, huh? Have you seen all the different rules people keep spouting to them? No wonder they have no idea what they're doing. You know how long they thought slavery was ok?"

"Still do in some places, I hear."

"Mmhm. Fucked up. Even the good ones don't stand a chance a lot of the time."

"Oh well. Thank fuck we don't have to sort that out, am I right?"

"Aw jeez, yeah." Monica shuddered. "I worked in admin for a few decades, way back when. Barely lasted twenty years."

"Rough stuff. Glad you found your way to us. You help make the centuries of torture fly by."

"Aw, didn't know you cared."

"Torture bitches."

Demi held her fist out. Monica bumped it without looking.

"Torture bitches," she echoed.

Once they got to the back deck, Demi stepped out into the lovely, warm sunlight. As she stretched out and basked in the perfect heat, her body changed.

Demi grew from a cute girl with a big cock, to someone much taller, redder, and generally scarier. Her hair became jet black and fell in smooth, perfect waves down past her shoulders. Her long, thin tail emerged just above her butt and flitted about whimsically. Her teeth got sharp and pointy, and her eyes lit with a fiery glow.

Monica was only shortly behind, releasing herself to her demon form and sighing happily as the quick change finished.

"Damn, that's better," Demi said, tilting her head to crack her neck. "You know you're getting old when holding that primitive shape starts to wear you out."

"Old, pff." Monica grabbed a meaty handful of Demi's now much fuller ass. "Not a hint of sag anywhere on you."

"Oldness can be mental. You don't know."

"I know you're full of shit and just want an excuse to be grumpy. That's what I know."

"Hmph."

Demi shrugged and waved her hand in front of her, plucking a pair of cigarettes from the aether. She handed one to Monica, then lit it with a pass of her finger over the tip.

"You seriously gotta show me that trick sometime," Monica said, taking her first drag. "You've been promising for decades."

"You've been asking for decades. I've never promised a damn thing."

Demi took a deep inhale of her own, then relaxed against the railing.

It was such a pleasant day out. It almost always was. Just because this was a punishment zone of the Hellscape didn't mean the demonesses working there should be miserable too. The houses, yards, and weather were all engineered to be nice and hospitable as a consideration for the staff rather than the guests.

"How long you think before we're gonna show this one who we actually are?" Monica asked, letting smoke curl up from the corners of her lips, then puffing the rest out in a small circle.

"Never can tell, really." Demi shrugged. "I suspect it might be soon, though. Connor doesn't seem to be bothered by seemingly delicate girls throwing him around and having their way with him."

"Yeah. I really feel like humiliation aspect of the smol girls hasn't been working as well for a while. You still every now and then get someone really bothered by it, but manliness ain't as stubborn as it once was."

"Nah, I know. Or even the whole, like, religious fear thing. Either of demons, or the whole... how did that go?"

"What?"

"You know, you'd get those nutjobs, and they'd be all 'oh no, if you fuck my ass I'll go to hell!'"

Monica cracked up. "Oh shit, yeah. That was hilarious. It's like, guys, you're already here. Stop worrying about it. Jeez."

"Who the fuck ever told them a boy loving another boy was a sin anyway? Anally or otherwise? I never got that memo."

"Well let's be thankful they did, or we wouldn't get this sweet gig fucking boys in the afterlife. Wouldn't be a punishment if they all just accepted that ass fucking is awesome."

"True dat."

Monica stubbed out the rest of her smoke. "You done?"

Demi took another long pull, then flicked the butt of her cigarette. It tumbled through the air, then disappeared before it hit the ground.

"Done."

"Seriously, you're gonna tell me how you do that. I need to know."

****

Connor was feeling a bit brain-mushy. Lita had a power and stamina that he just wasn't ready for. It may not even have been possible to be ready for her.

But holy fuck was she amazing.

He couldn't believe that it was actually happening. A hot girl straight up pounding him, taking his ass as her own, using him hard and relentlessly. It was something out of one of his horniest fantasies, only it was actually truly happening.

It didn't even matter that his butt was gonna be sooo sore after, that it continued to ache as she railed him into the bed. She filled, stretched, and pounded him so good. He'd happily accept being unable to walk for days if it meant she could keep going, keeping fucking him this way. Treating him like a sex toy for her own insatiable urges.

Lita had already cummed in his butt once. That had added to the amazing pleasure in its own right. It was hard to say for sure, but it definitely felt like she'd put another load in him matching the ones the girls had all deposited in his tummy, via mouth or throat.

"You're being such a good boy, aren't you," Lita said. She rolled him over, pushed his legs back, and kept right on fucking him senseless. "I bet you wanna cum, huh? I kinda want to see that. Look how bad your cock's twitching and getting all drooly with precum."

Connor didn't answer. He registered her words, but couldn't quite make the connection to doing anything with them.

Lita reached up and patted his cheek curiously, as though unsure he was still with her. She smiled as he blinked slowly at her.

"Still with me?" Lita asked. "Can't have you going all zoned out on me, can I? Much too early for that."

"Hm?"

"Want a nice little cum?"

"... yes."

"Thought you might. Don't know if the other girls would approve, exactly, but it's not technically against the rules."

"Wha'?"

"You're so cute compared to who I usually get assigned to. I think it'd be hot seeing you cum. I'm gonna do it." Lita shrugged. "I mean, you don't really have a choice in the matter. Don't know why I'm asking, even."

"... ok."

"I could make you cum over and over until you can't anymore. That's fun sometimes. But... you really have been well behaved. We should reward that, shouldn't we?"

Lita switched to a different rhythm, different strokes, and right away Connor felt her hitting some brand new places inside him. Some wonderful, magical places. He thought it had been amazing before, but that was nothing compared to now. She was still filling him up beyond his ability to process, which he loved all by itself, but now he could feel an orgasm building along with it.