Your Eternal Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't handle it, and it was so gratifying after these past few days of his ridiculous lack of proper reaction to his eternal torment.

A bonus on top of everything was just how good he felt. Physically, he was just about the perfect little boy toy for a demoness. On the young and pretty side, as these things went, initially virginal when it came to his ass, and so damn soft and snug.

The way Connor gripped Demi now at her fullest size was nothing short of magical. He'd ruined the effect before by enjoying himself, or pretending to at least. She still wasn't sure about the truth of it. He couldn't possibly ruin it now, though. She'd heard and felt the pain, the regret, the realization of his fate.

That sweet, tortured music and the reluctant embrace of his ass were an addictive and salving combo. Demi really felt like she could enjoy her time with Connor after all.

Demi came inside Connor in due time, adding to the sloppy mess of his insides. She really let loose, let her balls empty into him, and watched his tummy expand that much more. He was being such a good little barely-conscious cum dump.

Monica tagged in right after Demi, taking her turn in Connor's widely gaping, well-wrecked ass. He barely grunted as she entered him and worked her way as deep in as Demi had just been. He was too far gone.

Just for fun, and because she was enjoying herself now, Demi straddled Connor's face and carefully pushed her cock down his throat. He struggled and choked some while she filled him up from this end, but ultimately couldn't fight her at full strength, let alone while he was nearly passed out and once again getting his ass railed.

Demi and Monica shared Connor between them, fucking him hard from both ends. They grinned toothily at each other as their cocks met in the middle, bumping into each other inside their little butt slut. It only encouraged them to pound him harder and try to outdo one another.

****

Connor came all over himself while getting fucked by both Demi and Monica at the same time. Neither seemed to notice or care. He fucking loved it.

He was being used like an inanimate fuck toy. Like he wasn't even a person, didn't have feelings or sense of pain or pleasure. They just kept going, fucking him deep, choking him on demon dick and making sure his ass would gape wide open the rest of the day.

This was the absolute pinnacle of being filled by girl cock. Connor couldn't imagine any greater sense of having someone inside him than this. He was pretty sure they were literally bumping cocks inside him. There was no more room anywhere in his body.

A boy simply couldn't be stuffed any fuller than he was. Except maybe with more cum, since apparently he could inflate somewhat with it. That had been a trip to discover. Demi and Monica would surely make his tummy swell even more when the both came in him.

It was a sexual feeling unlike anything else in the world, and made better by the firm suspicion Connor had that the girls all secretly cared about him and were doing everything they could to make his afterlife perfect. Lita was the least subtle about it, showing some more obvious affection. Demi and Monica were definitely playing hard to get when it came to any sort of love or caring.

But they cared. He knew they did. They wouldn't spend all their time fucking him over and over, doing these insane sexual stunts to his helpless body unless they at least liked him some. Even if they'd been assigned to the task, they were far too dedicated for it to just be another job for them. There was no way.

Connor moaned around Demi's thick shaft as he felt it pump cum down his throat, deep inside him. Maybe even somewhere past his stomach. He had no idea what they'd done to his internal anatomy, except that it would all reset by the next day, so it was fine. Monica also came in him, creating a vortex of cum within in, flowing from opposite directions, but all collecting within and expanding his tummy like a cum balloon.

He coughed heavily as Demi pulled free of his mouth. He apparently couldn't pass out or die from lack of air, but his body maintained a need for it, and punished him for choosing dick over oxygen. It didn't seem to matter than he had no say one way or the other.

"He's all boneless," Monica said, grinning at Demi. She lifted Connor's leg and let it flop back to the bed. "Like jelly."

Demi seemed happy about their work too. "He's broken for sure this time. We've got him now."

Connor was still sucking in air and gagging on the excess of cum and spit that he couldn't quite clear from his throat. He wasn't able to express his adoration for this new extreme form of violating his well-fucked little body, but they seemed sufficiently pleased with themselves regardless.

****

Lita crawled over while Monica was still kneeling by Connor and running her fingers over his gaping, destroyed ass. Lita casually lifted Monica's cock out of the way and sneaked her way in between them, much to Monica and Demi's shared disbelief.

"You're not gonna give him a minute?" Monica asked.

"You know he won't even feel it if you fuck him right now," Demi said, displaying equal consideration.

"Aw, you guys really ruined him, huh," Lita said, pouting as she felt Connor's ass. "I could put my whole fucking arm up him and he wouldn't notice."

"He'll close up," Monica said. "Eventually."

"By tomorrow anyway," Demi said.

"He'll at least start in a few minutes or something," Monica said. "Could put your dick in and see how long it takes to feel anything. That could be fun."

"Or just get out of that silly human form and fuck him properly," Demi suggested. "Not that he could get much more wrecked, or that he'd notice. He's pretty out of it."

"Yeah, we did good." Monica reached past Lita and fistbumped Demi.

"I like being a cute li'l human though," Lita said. "Makes it feel so much more like I'm embarrassing Connor when I throw him around some and pound his ass."

"He doesn't seem to mind that so much," Monica pointed out. "It's the big demon cocks that finally got him."

Lita sighed. "Whatever. I'll give him a minute, then." She fingered Connor's loose, painfully stretched ass. "Or an hour."

"Yeah, you do that." Monica patted Lita's head. "I'll be back in a bit."

Demi hopped off the bed too. "Whatcha think, get some sun?"

"It's a nice day out."

Lita rolled her eyes. "It's always a nice day out."

"Always good tanning weather," Demi said, undeterred. "Call us if you need backup."

Monica snickered and headed out with Demi close behind.

Lita kept playing with Connor's ass. It was no fun fucking him while his butt was all loose the way it was, but it was kind of neat to just kind of play with it. It seemed like it was never going to close all the way.

"How ya feeling?" Lita asked.

"Ok," Connor croaked.

"Yeah? You look pretty wrecked to me. Not just your ass." Lita dipped her finger into the mess all over Connor's front. "And did you cum on yourself? Repeatedly?"

"Maybe." Connor coughed, clearing his throat some more. "I am pretty wrecked," he admitted.

"I can tell."

"Can you... can you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know. Change. Get... bigger."

A slow, cunning smile spread over Lita's lips. She peered intently at Connor's face. It was hard to discern much of anything in his face, messy and unfocused as he was. "You liked that, didn't you?"

Connor smiled dopily. "It was amazing. I didn't think I could actually get fucked any harder or deeper. Or be any fuller."

"You were wrong about that one, huh?"

"So wrong." Connor sighed. "You're all so good to me."

Lita burst out laughing. She couldn't help it. This fucking boy was out of a fairy tale or something. He didn't make any sense, but she was growing such a soft spot for him.

"You better not breathe a word of that," she said, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

"I think I'm starting to get that," Connor said. "They, uh, want me to play along, yeah?"

"No, idiot. They want you to suffer. That's what we get paid for. I keep trying to explain. I thought you'd get it by now." Lita reached over and pinged Connor's forehead with her finger. "You're just about the most obtuse boy I've ever worked with. You're lucky you're cute and adorable, and so much fun to fuck."

Connor blushed. "See, I know you care, even when you pretend to be mean."

"Oh little one, what am I going to do with you?"

"Well..."

Lita giggled. "Yeah, fucking's good. Have you closed up any yet?"

"Hard to say. My butt's kinda numb now that's had a break."

"Well a good hard fuck could fix that, probably."

Connor nodded hopefully. "And maybe... I mean I like you like this, don't get me wrong, but what if... what if you were in me, then changed?"

"Grew while I was inside you?"

"Yeah."

Lita snorted. "You're a hopeless case. I can sense it."

"... so can you?"

"You're just lucky that sounds like fun, is all."

Lita cheerfully pushed her cock into Connor's loose boyhole, barely even feeling it despite her already sizable girth. As he'd requested, she then changed into her demoness form while buried fully in him.

The results were interesting. Lita had never tried doing such a thing before. It wasn't at all the same as thrusting her way into a tight ass. The end result was basically identical, but the process was fun and unique. Her whole cock got to experience being snugged up against on all sides all at once. She stretched Connor back out from the limited amount he'd managed to tighten up.

Connor moaned as his ass was filled right back up, its whole aching length forced to accommodate Lita now even after so shortly ago being abused by Demi and Monica.

"Regretting it yet?" Lita asked, knowing the answer.

Connor's eyes flicked open and locked on hers, a big grin flashing her way. "Thank you," he said softly.

Lita smiled back even as she started fucking his overly stretched butthole. "You little idiot," she said affectionately.

****

It was weeks before Monica saw Demi get pissed again, but when it happened, it was a big one. The two of them stood out on the deck under the perpetually clear sky while Demi chained cigarettes like she was going for a record.

"That little fucker!" Demi roared as she flicked yet another butt into the void.

"Yes, yes," Monica said, folding her arms and tossing her raven hair flippantly. She and Demi had pretty much stayed their true selves ever since first revealing them to Connor. It had seemed to be working so well. "But what did he actually do?"

"You wanna know?"

"Yes. I asked, didn't I?"

Demi took another drag and let the smoke out slowly. "I thought I'd sleep in this morning. We've been working hard, keeping that little shit all floppy and broken each and every day."

"Sure," Monica said. "Doesn't seem to bother him as much as it should though, does it?"

"That's exactly it! I sleep in, and you'd think either you or Lita would get to him, or if not he'd just enjoy a brief respite. No. No that's not good enough for him!"

"So what'd he do?"

Demi tossed her only half-smoked cigarette away angrily. "I wake up and find that he's sneaked into bed with me. Under the covers. Little asshole's sucking on me to wake me up. Just sucking and licking on my balls. Playing with my cock, trying to get me hard."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." Demi threw her hands up in defeat. "I mean what even is that?"

"He likes the cock."

"He likes the fucking cock. Fuck's sake." Demi rubbed her forehead. "It actually felt nice, just to rub salt in the wound. No one's ever suckled my balls to wake me up."

"I mean, I coulda done it if I knew you wanted it. Or made someone do it."

"That's a kind offer, but not tremendously helpful."

"Sorry." Monica clicked her tongue thoughtfully. "You know, I've been talking to some of our neighbours. Rayne's just down the street, you know. And Kavi. Apparently it's not just us. We all got boys in similar age ranges, and... it's a problem for lots of us. Most of us, maybe."

Demi tilted her head. "Really?"

"Yeah. Millennials I guess they're called. They've, uh, got kind of a tendency to like the idea of girls with big cocks fucking them senseless."

"Shit, really?"

"Apparently."

"Fucking millennials. Ruining everything."

"Well, to be fair, they've been thrust into a situation not of their own creation that's really quite unfair and one-sided. It might not really be their fault that they aren't reacting the way we think they should. They're getting fucked and just kinda making the best of it."

Demi frowned. "What, are we doing social commentary now?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"Well fuck it all anyway. Maybe I need to go talk to Rayne too. She always had good sense for stuff like this."

"Mmhm. A little change of scenery might-"

"Don't patronize me."

"Right."

****

Demi hadn't expected Connor to ask to join her, but there wasn't much he could do to truly surprise her anymore. After he'd taken quite a hate-fucking and gotten all pumped full of cum, she'd asked if he still wanted to go. And, indeed, he remained undeterred. A painful, aching ass and a sloshing belly full of cum weren't enough to even slow him down anymore. He was getting far too used to things.

Demi shoved a butt plug in Connor to keep him from leaking everywhere, and put a collar and leash on him to make sure he didn't run off. Not that he wouldn't come back, but it would be embarrassing to appear as though she had no control over him.

In fact, the control she did have wasn't exactly what she wanted. She should have had him afraid to make any wrong moves lest he face her wrath. Instead, he just wanted to please her and make her happy, and ideally get some more hard fuckings out of her. It was all very odd, but she was just going to have to get used to it.

Connor was eager and alert as he walked out ahead of Demi, naked, leashed, and cum-pregnant. He walked funny, with his sore and plugged ass hindering him, but he was curious too and kept peering at every new sight they passed. Mostly that meant other yards, nearly identical to their own. Lots were empty, some contained colleagues, and most of the latter also contained other butt sluts serving their time. A distressing number of them doing so happily.

"How many people live here?" Connor asked. "Are they all boys? I mean, the ones who are human, obviously."

"All boys, yes," Demi answered. "That's the way this section is organized. I don't have a number for you. It gets hard to count, the way the geography works. Even if you ran away, the street just kind of... loops on itself."

"Why would I run away?"

Demi sighed. "Why indeed."

They made it to Rayne's house and found Rayne and her two coworkers sunning the backyard, all in demon form, apparently taking turns pounding away on their boy.

Demi unclipped the leash from Connor's collar. "Alright, go play."

Connor looked at her for a second, then turned and padded in rather ungainly fashion over toward the other boy. The two of them were soon face down in the grass getting their asses stretched in a nearly synchronized manner.

Demi watched just for a moment, then took a seat next to Rayne, who was waiting for her.

"So you're having problems too, huh?" Demi asked.

Rayne shrugged. "You could say that. Honestly, it's kind of refreshing to be able to relax and not have to fight all the time. Or listen to all that whining and carrying on."

"Fuck's sake, you too? Lita's always saying stuff like that."

"You're not ready to give in?"

"I shouldn't have to give in! He belongs to us. He should be giving in."

"But he's not, is he?"

Demi sighed and slumped back in her seat. "No."

Rayne waved her hand. "So just enjoy it. Nothing else you can do."

"Yeah, I'm getting that at home too. But... shit, what about when the bosses find out?"

"You think they don't know?"

"... they wouldn't just leave us here like this if they did. What happens when my paychecks stop coming in?"

"They won't, Demi. Chill. The mucky-mucks know. They aren't going to do anything."

"How could you possibly know what they'll do?"

"Well it's all politics, innit?"

"Is it?"

"Yes. See, there was this push to shut down the whole division. Or at least this street. But, ah, see, then someone would have their little empire reduced, and they can't have that. So they get their friends and push back. All of a sudden it's looking like a war if anyone pushes more one way or another." Rayne shrugged. "So they're just gonna leave it. Not worth it for one little street."

"Even if no one's getting punished or tortured here?"

"Well, you know, a few still are. It's a painfully low rate of success, but it's something." Rayne grinned. "Face it, Demi, we got a good thing here. Getting paid to casually fuck our respective boys whenever we feel like it. And if we don't bother, they'll probably climb on our cocks and fuck themselves. It's like a nice vacation for a few decades. Maybe longer, if we play our cards right."

Demi eyed the two boys, side by side. She could hear whispers of the excited, hushed conversation they were trying to have in between moans and grunts as they were fucked hard and deep. Just the way they rather annoyingly liked it.

"Fuck it," Demi said. "You got anything to drink?"

Rayne grinned wider and plucked a bottle from the otherwise empty air. "Always. You're welcome to have a turn on Jos too, if you want. He's a good little butt slut."

Demi thought about it, then shook her head. "Vacation, right? Let me just relax, then."

"His butt's all silky smooth," Rayne added temptingly.

"So's Connor's. Big deal."

"You don't mind if I have a go on yours then? Compare them?"

"Be my guest. He'll love it, I'm sure."

****

Connor walked unsteadily back home. His tummy bulged even more obscenely, and his legs were all wobbly. Every now and then he'd stumble a little too far away and feel the gentle tug of the leash reining him in.

It had been fun feeling different girls' cocks in him. Demi's friends had all taken a few turns in his ass, and they all fucked him with subtly different styles. It made for a fun few hours.

Still, it was nice getting back to 'his' girls.

Lita was bouncing impatiently waiting for him to return. She was out in the front yard in cute girl form, naked, hard, and dripping precum. She immediately snatched the leash from Demi and led him to his bedroom.

"Finally!" Lita said as she unclipped Connor and shoved him into bed. "I didn't think Demi'd take you away for so long."

"Miss me?"

"Hell yeah! You can't take your sweet booty away from me like that."

"Sorry."

"And look what they did to you!" Lita yanked Connor's butt plug out and tsked at a small gush of cum that flowed out. "Didn't even cum deep enough in you. Sloppy work."

Despite her apparent disapproval, Lita got Connor rolled onto his front, knees under him, ass in the air. She cooed and fussed over his gaping bum for a while until it had closed up enough that she could stretch him back out again.

"At least your recovery time's getting quicker," Lita said.

"It's helpful," Connor agreed.

"Did you have a fun day out with Demi?"

"Mmhm. I got to meet another boy who's here like me."

"And get pounded by other demonesses?"

Connor giggled softly. "That too."

"You'll make me jealous, behaving like that."

"No I won't. You know you and Demi and Mon are my girls."

"And I'm your fav, right?" Lita asked, punctuating the question with a particularly hard thrust.

"You're definitely the cutest."

"Awww."

"But you know I love you all."

"I guess that's fair." Lita smacked Connor's butt. "Wouldn't want to upset anyone by playing favourites, huh?"

Lita fucked Connor's sore little tushy, welcoming him home after his first excursion away from his girls since he'd arrived. It had been a very interesting day.