All Comments on 'Your Ex Needs a Place to Crash'

by DoubleDimpleDoll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am a big fan of yours!!

Great work yet again! Thank you and best wishes❤

GoodenNauchtyGoodenNauchtyover 3 years ago
That was fun! Thank you.

I had fun listening. Sounded like you had fun recording it. Bet you had fun planning it all out too. Deliciously naughty.

DoubleDimpleDollDoubleDimpleDollover 3 years agoAuthor

Reply to GoodenNauchty 08/12/2020

It was definitely fun recording this and thank you so much for listening in!

DoubleDimpleDollDoubleDimpleDollover 3 years agoAuthor

Reply to: Anonymous on 08/09/2020

I really appreciate you being a fan and listening in! Do let me know what other kind of content do you prefer :)

DirtyDerbyPervertDirtyDerbyPervertover 3 years ago

I wonder if you would please consider making this into a series. After all, she needs to be there for at least a few days. Imagine what he might do to her. Or what she might beg for him to do to her. She did say she would fo "anything".

Your voice is captivating and your mind is perfectly wicked, twisted and warped Thank you for all you give to us dirty perverts.

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

Definitely turning this into a series would be awesome.

Also, it seems that the problems in the relationship were caused by her sexual dissatisfaction, so perhaps the relationship could be resumed now.

10/10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoubleDimpleDoll@DoubleDimpleDoll
Hi darling, thank you so much for listening to me! Add me as your Favourite to make sure you don't miss out on my new audios! I read and reply to every fan mail sent to me --> doubledimpledoll@pm.me. More of my taboo audios (audios that are not suitable for Literotica) are ...