Your Hole is My Goal Pt. 02: Dance with a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles broadly and thinks she has scored some sort of victory here and leans over placing her hands on my shoulders as she starts rocking back and forth, Up and down. She drive faster and faster, when she is at the top of her movement I push up into her as she pushes down and we cause the entire SUV to shake. I could feel my balls tighten with the impending release.

"I'm about to cum!" I warn her.

"Not yet, I'm almost there" she pleads. I warned her so it's coming. I begin shooting my load straight into her as she reaches her orgasm. She then collapses on me smashing her breasts against my chest,

She laid her head on my shoulder and looked at me dreamily and says "I think your pole found my hole again. When can I have my Bra back?"

My response was to hug her and ask if she's sure she wants it back? She nods yes and I reach for my jacket and dig out her bra from the inside pocket. I carry it around with me everywhere since that day just incase we came across each other. I hold it out to her and tell her "Take this now and you will have to find another reason to find me so we can fuck again."

I saw the contemplation on her face as her hand that was about to take it froze and then slowly pulled back and rested on my chest once more. I lost track of how long we fucked but we laid there at least 30 minutes. The driver and passenger doors of the Suburban seemed to open at the same time and there is Rick and Jimmy peering in and seeing the state of Ashley and I. She quickly tries to cover up and I laugh and ask if it's time to head home which Jimmy agrees to.

I tell Jimmy we need to drop Ashley off at her house since her husband left her stranded. She looks up at Jimmy with sad eyes and I tell Jimmy "She'll show you her tits!" Jimmy suddenly smiles and digs his head in deeper into the SUV. Ashley for her part sheepishly lifts up into a seated position covering her breasts until she is sitting on my dick that has fallen out and lays flaccid between us. My cum is slowly coming out of her and pooling on the hem of her dress.

She looks at Jimmy then at Rick and without saying anything she removes her hands from her breasts. She then slowly pulls the straps back on her shoulders and I zip the back of the dress up for her.

Jimmy drives us to her house as she sits in the back with me nestled in the crook of my arm wrapped around her. When we get to her house I open the door to let her out. I follow her to her door and when she unlocks it I walk in behind her. Her husband is asleep on the couch and I love it. I grab her and turn her around. I reach for the zipper and unzip it and pull her dress off. Then I have her step out of it and lay it below him with my cum spot visible to him.

Ashley has a look of confusion and fear and I tell her "Tomorrow tell him you got home and he wouldn't leave you alone so you let him undress you and then he Came on your dress and passed out. Putting her in an embrace I deeply kissed her as I pulled her as close as possible.

Walking out the door she leans in the doorway completely naked. "I look forward to running into you again." And she closes the door.

Maybe Air Force Balls aren't so bad after all I think as I get back in the Suburban and head home.

12