Your Hole is My Goal Pt. 03: 2 Wives & Costume Party

Story Info
Charlie finds Ashley willing and adds another wife to play.
5.5k words
4.37
28k
26
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Costume Party

"Shit, Shit, Shit!" I cursed out loud. Colonel Johnson wants to see me for something and has ordered me to his office. Yes we have a fantastic relationship but still when your base commander orders you to their office is a lot different than having them alone in a plane or relaxed in a dance. This type of meeting is usually just to discuss some new piece of paper that will be shoved in my personnel record of sexual misconduct or flagrantly disobeying some moronic order from an idiot officer 10 years younger than me.

Leaving my squadron and riven across base to his building I notice how the building change quickly from the newness of our flight squadron to the rundown brick buildings of the Command structure. Walking in I approach his secretary that looks 20 and is smiling hot with dark brown hair and a low-cut top that lets me see her cream colored bra beneath. Eyeing me she looks at me with disdain for even checking out the breasts that she clearly has on display.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Charlie Moss here to see the Colonel" I state.

Giving me the once over she picks up her phone and lets the Colonel know that I'm here. She then shoos me through the door and soon I am about 10 steps from the edge of the Colonels desk. Its a large wooden desk that seems to weigh at least 300 pounds and must have been built in here because theres no way it fit through any of the doors to the office here.

The Colonel sits facing me and to his back is a wall of window panes that looks out over the base that he commands. From the outside all of these windows are mirrored to prevent others from seeing in but from inside its as clear as you would get from looking through a pair of sunglasses. The office is dark with low lights and old uncomfortable furniture with a few white stains.

If I saw these same stains in my house I would say for certain they were cum stains but not in this office right? I walk resolutely up to the front of his desk and salute and present myself, "Sergeant Moss reports as ordered". He returns my salute then I lower my arm and stand at a position called parade rest with my hands behind my back and look questioningly at the Colonel.

"Must have given you a hell of a scare calling you down here huh?" He asked me as he stood up and walked around his desk. He raised his hand and shook mine as I looked at him with nothing but questions in my eyes.

Seeing this he got down to the heart of the matter and motioned for me to sit in the couch in the back of the office. I avoided the white spot on the couch thinking that if it was cum I had better do better than sitting in it. "Smart move avoiding that, the new secretary out there had some of my homemade yogurt and couldn't keep it all down. Thats beside the point here though. I called you down here because I heard from Chad that his wife got home and was utterly exhausted from the dance but also very happy that she was able to stay and party. He thanked me profusely and apologized for getting that drunk. So I wanted to thank you for getting her home and not keeping her out like I was sure you would do." He told me.

"Well Colonel, I made sure that she knew she was safe and the ride she got was a full service ride. I feel like I came on top but I'm sure she would tell you different." I explained.

"Listen Charlie, I am hoping to be having a Halloween party at my house and I need some help getting the place ready. Brenda is bugging the crap out of me and I need to send someone over there to help her out and she asked for you specifically. Do you have a relationship with my wife?" He asked with a questioning eyebrow

"I wouldn't say a relationship sir, but we have run into each other a few times here and there and always had a good time with our interactions." Nothing I said here was a lie but I knew why she was asking for me here today and it had nothing to do with the party decorations.

"So could you go over there for me?" He asked knowing full well that I wouldn't say no.

"Under one condition, I get to come to the party and bring a friend." I stated.

"Deal" He said, and with that I stood walked out of the office and passed the secretary as she started walking back into his office and as I reached the front door I heard the faint click of the office door locking shut. In the parking lot I looked up to where his office stood and thought for a moment I could swear that there was a pair of large breasts pressed against the mirrored glass.

I drive away deciding thats something that can be worried about another day and I drive over to the Commanders house that sits like a plantation on base. Large stately with tons of open land around it and much more space than a couple of 2 needs but he's the boss and this is his place. I drive around the roundabout in the drive and park my little car right in front of the door. I get out and before I have the chance to ring the bell the door flew open and Brenda Johnsons standing there with all here weight shifted to her left leg as her right leg is bent and rests on her bare toes on the hardwood of the foyer.

She's wearing a tight pair of light gray yoga pants and a tight red top scooped low to show her cleavage that did nothing but accentuate her large breasts. I could tell with how her breasts stood in her shirt and the pronounced nipples that were now pointing directly at me that the shirt was all she was wearing. I was right at the dance when I thought they would be a fun playground and seeing them formed for me I was certain that everything about her would be fun.

This is a stark contrast from the look she went with at the dance last month and while she clearly has some extra weight around her middle she is delightfully gorgeous and has a sex appeal that surpasses any 20 something I have come across in my time.

Quickly she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around me like we were old friends pressing her breasts against my chest she whispered in my ear "Thank you for coming over, I hope I don't make it to Hard on you." Then she turned and headed into the house swaying her hips as she went and drawing my eyes down. I followed her in and asked what I could help with and she directed me to a ladder and asked if I would be a dear and hold the step ladder for her while she adjusted some decorations.

Seeing no problem I walked to the back of the ladder and held it in place while she climbed up only 2 rungs which didn't really need anyone to hold but if this was the extent of what I would need to do to get to the party then that wasn't so bad right? As she stood there she didn't try and carry on a conversation and she didn't really seem to be doing any decorating either. It almost seemed like she was just standing there.

In my position my eyeliner was straight at the level of where her pants covered her pussy and my eyes seemed to rest on this magical V. I wasn't thinking anything directly sexual but rather was lost in my own little world.

Brenda took notice of my eyes though and said, "I see that you are trying to tell if I am wearing panties with how hard your staring at my crotch. Well what do you think?" Breaking out of my stupor I looked up sheepishly around her breasts and into her eyes.

"I would guess that you are wearing panties, most likely a thong as there wasn't an outline from what I notice following you own here and clearly there is no bra to speak of. You do look quite fetching like this though Brenda. Good enough to eat." I elaborated.

With that she giggled and bent over placing her hands on my shoulders for stability and gave me a kiss on the lips. Not a passionate one but one that told me she wasn't used to hearing that she was attractive. Standing back up she resumed messing with the decorations up high and asked if I could hold the ladder from the front so she could feel that I wasn't just staring at her the whole time or at least she wouldn't be able to tell I was.

Seeing the truth in this I did what was asked and soon instead of a face full of crotch I had her better than average ass in my face. As she reached for different items she would push and pull and with each movement her butt would shake enticingly for me. Then quite unexpectedly she pushed back her butt and this placed my nose directly in the crotch of her pants. She stayed like this for at least a minute and I was not going to tell her what she was doing because I enjoyed the position, and the view.

"You look a little unsteady there Brenda." I stated as I moved my hands to hold her butt as they did noting to help on the ladder. She thanked me for my consideration and allowed me to molest her butt as I pleased. Still pushing her butt back into my face I made contact with and began rubbing my nose up and down the length of her sex causing her to elicit a deep moan.

"I think thats enough of those decorations" she breathily said as she climbed down and backed off the ladder into my waiting erection still trapped in my flight suit. Bumping into that she reached back and reminded me how familiar that was but she just couldn't put her finger on it. She asked if I would like to take a rest from all the hard work and I gladly accepted and sat in Colonel Johnsons chair.

"You know, thats Randy's chair don't you?" I had no idea and didn't really care

"Well you're his wife, so I guess I am just taking all of his stuff while I'm here aren't I?" I added then reached out to her and pulled her top down releasing her large breasts into view. They hung much less than I would have expected given their size and remarked as much to her as I rolled a hardened nipple in between my index finger and thumb.

Then pulling her by the nipple I positioned her between my legs and reminded her. "Didn't you say that I needed to do something to keep this mouth of yours quiet?" Saying that I pulled the zipper of my flight suit down and reached in pulling out my cock for her to see for the first time. Like a zombie she compliantly knelt down between my legs and without a word took me in her mouth. The level of blowjob that she gave me was amazing and had I not been in more control I would have easily finished quicker.

She would run her tongue up the under side of my shaft while rolling my balls in her hands then take my cock deep in her throat and repeat this movement over and over again. As she was sucking my cock I watched as her hand dipped into her pants and began pleasuring herself and moaning around my cock. Enjoying the immense pleasure of this I was unprepared when I suddenly felt my cum push through my cock and into her mouth. She never removed her mouth and instead swallowed every drop then laid back with her hand still in her pants.

"I think that will be all the help I need from you for now" she cried. I stood placing my dick back in my suit before zipping it up.

"I can't wait to see what you will be wearing tonight for the party but until then I will get my answer" I told her as I reached down grabbing the waist of her pants and pulled them up so they bunched at her ankles leaving her bare ass on the cool wood floor as her fingers attacked her wet and open pussy covered by small pair of pink lace see through panties that did nothing to hide her fingers diving in and out of her pussy as she cried out in ecstasy with the orgasm in front of her audience.

She collapsed on the floor as I walked out and as I was closing the door she told me "I'll be the dirty wench". With that I closed the door and drove home. I called my friend Jimmy that we would be going to a Halloween party tonight at the Commanders house. He wasn't very enthused with where it was as he never really got along with Colonel Johnson and didn't like hanging with the other military people. I reasoned with him that the girls there would be drinking heavily and could make for a memorable night. What really sold it for him was when I said OPEN BAR.

With that he was sold and without much notice we found some simple costumes. We decided that we would dress similarly as our body type build and appearance were all pretty similar that we thought it would be funny ion we could trick and confuse the party goers, especially as they got drunker and drunker. Our costume tonight would be Zorro, basically consisting of a black suit with loose pants a mask over our eyes and a hat.

We waited until an hour after the party was to start to make sure it was in full swing before we arrived. The number of cars lining the street was amazing and we needed to park at least a tenth of a mile away and walk in. When we got to the front door it was open and people seemed to be coming and going. Many interesting costumes for sure, It seemed that the women all chose a sexy version of something innocuous like a sexy minion or milk maid and French maid. The men on the other hand all seemed to be just dressed in normal costumes like Freddy Cruger, Policeman and a fucking inflatable dinosaur.

Surveying the party Jimmy and I decided that if we were to trick anyone here tonight that we would need to be seen as little as possible together. When I saw Colonel Johnson and his wife I pointed them out to Jimmy and he told me, "I can't stand Colonel Johnson, He's always on my case for stupid shit. Tonight can we steal from his house?"

Looking at the Colonel who dressed up as a Pirate with fake black beard an eyepatch and fake sword the thought didn't seem like a bad one. That changed quickly when I noticed next to him was Brenda dressed in a sexy wench costume that squeezed her waist, pushed up her breasts for our viewing pleasure and her dress stopped mid-thigh to the view of her legs wrapped in black thigh highs with knee length boots and at that sight I had other plans for the night.

"Instead of stealing, how would you like to sleep with his wife?" I asked Jimmy

"There's no way that stuck up bitch would ever do that!" He said matter of factly

"Leave that up to me. You just be ready to move when I tell you to." I returned

Leaving Jimmy to mingle and drink I moved toward our host for this evening and his wife where I introduced myself in and out of costume. The Colonel seemed happy to see me and his wife licked her lips and eyed me like a piece of meat. "My boy! So happy you could make it tonight. Look who else came today!" He declared as we walked a few paces and he interrupted a conversation and said "Chad and Ashley!" Hearing their names they turned to see the Colonel and myself as close as old friends. Chad was dressed as Frankenstein with large boots, fake bolts on his neck and green makeup everywhere.

Ashleys look gave my cock and immediate rush as she was dressed as the Mistress of the Dark Elvira. She had a black wig that cascaded down her back and a long black dress with a large opening in front that all but showed us her large breasts and a slit from hip to floor on each leg displaying her black thigh highs and pale upper thighs. Every pubescent memory I had come rushing back and while it would be fun to play with the Colonels wife, it would be infinitely more enjoyable to taste the sweet nectar of Ashley once more.

"I hope you are recovered from the Balling" I said looking at Chad then smiled knowingly at Ashley, who eyed me then sheepishly looked at Chad then at the growing bulge in my pants that she was causing.

"I sure am. That was a cr..." he tried to tell me but as he started talking I walked away knowing that I didn't care what he had to say. The Colonel would make my apologies to him but now I needed to find Jimmy and tell him our new plan. I found Jimmy in the back of the house talking with 2 women, a devil and an angel. I walked up and pulled him aside.

"Change of plans, I need you first for my own agenda before I can get you the Colonels wife" I explained. Not needing anymore information than that to be on board I told him what we would do and then I disappeared and Jimmy took up the place I told him to.

Jimmy was to stand by the stairs at the hallway that led to the kitchen that was off limits for the party and wait for Elvira. For my part I went and told the Colonel that Brenda asked if he could have Elvira grab something for them in the kitchen, a tray of cookies on a bottom shelf of the fridge. Then I left passing Jimmy on the way and ducked into the kitchen ahead of the bothers in the party and found a darkened corner where I would go unnoticed.

Not a few minutes later I saw Ashley walk in the kitchen and open the fridge to look for a non-existent platter of cookies. While she was looking Jimmy walked up behind her and flipped her skirt up onto her back and put his hand over her bare pussy. "Does anyone at this party know how horny you are or that you didn't wear any underwear?" He stated as he slowly slid his fingers against her moistening slit.

"Why are you herrrrreeee?" She lost her train of thought.

"I came here to taste a cookie. You wouldn't want me to go hungry would you?" Jimmy responded.

He lifted her up and sat her on the island in the middle of the kitchen and spread her legs wide as he leaned down and began licking along her clitoris and I could hear her moan from my corner. When I knew that she was far beyond any chance of stopping, I stepped out of the shadow and let her know they weren't alone as I removed my mask.

"Well don't you two look comfortable." I said and Ashley looked at me in bewilderment on how I could be eating her out and standing next to her and then it dawned on her that she was being ravaged by someone new. With that knowledge she screamed as she wrapped her legs around Jimmy's head pulling him deeper into her pussy as she leaned back on the table in a fierce orgasm. Jimmy stood up and we both marveled at her beauty as she laid there motionless.

"Thanks Jimmy" I told him, and as he walked out I saw Brenda coming down the hall and she noticed him and pinned him against the wall kissing him without saying a word. Jimmy for his part looked confused but his hands seemed to know what to do as they moved up her legs and under her dress to grasp onto her butt.

She broke the kiss and looked at him with the taste of Ashley still on his lips. "Randy said that you told him you wanted Elvira but I thought you already had her at the Ball and tonight was about me?" She asked him with a pout in her eye. Jimmy being more confused than ever didn't respond and instead followed behind her as I saw them make their way to where I was standing in the kitchen.

Happy to have seen them first I leaned over Ashley whispering in her ear to not get to comfortable as I ran my hand over her chest and under her dress to pull out her left breast into the cool air of the kitchen. Then I moved away back into the shadow as Brenda with Jimmy in tow came into view and my plan seemed to work better than I even thought possible.

"So this is what I tasted on your lips is it?" She asked as she leaned down and began licking Ashley who hadn't moved upon hearing the voices but now seemed to come alive and looked up from her stupor to see Brenda leaned over her wet pussy moving her practiced fingers over her clit and licking her pussy toward another orgasm.

Jimmy for his part finally gained his wits and pressed forward with what we talked about on arriving to the party and got on his knees behind Brenda. He ran his hands up her thighs and reached her panties before pulling them down to show that they were the same pink panties that I had watched her cum in earlier in the day. She opened her legs wider to allow him access to her and then pushed her pussy back into his face. She lifted up from her attack on Ashley to say "Thats it Charlie, fuck my pussy with your mouth and get that big dick ready because I need it!"

This didn't stop Jimmy but he did look over at me with so many more questions than I could rightfully give him answers to right now. Instead Ashley lifted up and between moans she told Brenda that the man behind her was not Charlie and she pointed to me in the corner. With that introduction I once again revealed myself and Brenda for her part didn't even stop.

12