Your Hole is My Goal Pt. 03: 2 Wives & Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a shout honey! With a tongue like that and the cock I felt in his pants he can keep on going." With that I walked over and kissed Ashley upside down on the kitchen island and reached down to play with her clit by shoving away Brendas hand that slid down and found Ashleys rosebud to massage.

"Brenda! Is there a more comfortable place that we could take our meeting at?" I asked. Brenda stood and walked away beckoning us to follow down another side hallway then out a back door across the yard to the garage that I now learned was converted to a mother-in-Law flat. Closing the door behind us I asked Ashley why she wore no panties today. Her reply was that the last few outings she's been on they keep disappearing so she wasn't going to take that chance tonight.

Quickly I undressed and took my prize as I lifted Ashley up, moving her dress out of the way and looked down to see a freshly shaved mound that I now drew my hard cock to and slowly I pushed fully into her as she moaned in my ear. Brenda watched as I took her and I watched as she played with herself as she had done earlier in the day. Jimmy unzipped his pants and pulled out his own large cock and placed it at Brendas lips that gladly welcomed her new lollipop as she eagerly sucked while watching us and fingering herself.

Jimmy pulled out and directed Brenda to lay down on the bed with her ass up to him and as she stood he pulled her top down causing her breasts to spill out and he audibly Awwww'd at this site. I also pulled Ashleys dress down so it bunched on her waist and laid on the bed next to Brenda. I sat so Ashley straddled my member and Brendas was perpendicular with a direct view of my cock goin in and out of Ashley. This also afforded me the opportunity to knead and pinch both Ashley and Brendas breasts.

Jimmy stood behind Mrs Johnson and lined up his cock and in one motion drove it completely and without mercy into her wanting hole. She bucked forward and he fucked her hard and unrelenting. It seemed to me that he was fucking her hard for all of the trouble that her husband had caused him. She screamed in surprise then I could see the submission in her face. It looked like a foreign feeling that she wasn't used to.

While Ashley rode me I took my opportunity and felt both Ashleys and Brendas breasts taking special care of pinching their nipples hard. Both women enjoyed having their nipples played with and was evident by the sounds that came out of their mouth. Looking up at Jimmy I could see a wildness in his eyes and then I saw a new idea come to him. He moved his right hand from holding her hip to the crack of her ass and down.

I could tell from her face when Jimmy had stuck a finger in her asshole. "DON'T STICK ANYTHING UP THERE!" Brenda demanded.

"Then how will I ever stick my dick in here if I don't get you ready first?" He asked sarcastically as if there was never any question what he intended to do.

"I've never done that. It will hurt too much" She retorted.

Ashley looked over and surprised me with her reply, "It only hurts a little then it feels so good. Do you want to see how it's done?"

Without waiting for a reply Ashley lifted up off my cock and shoved her ass in Brendas face and demanded that she lick her asshole with as much saliva as she could. "I need to be well lubed before taking his cock" she instructed before climbing back on top of me. She angled her body so Brenda and Jimmy could see my new intrusion. Ashley reached between us grabbing my member to guide it to her puckered hole and upon their meeting there was a strong barrier presented.

Ashley pushed down harder and slowly her hole opened and I slid in her. She grimaced as the entire head entered then it looked like she was able to relax a moment after the head entered. She then began sliding up and down in slow movements picking up speed as she got further down and before she took all of me she climaxed again.

As Brenda sat transfixed at the show Ashley was putting on Jimmy pulled out his cock and lined it up with Brendas asshole and with a little more mercy then he took to fucking her he pushed deep in her asshole as she screamed in pain then continued in pleasure. Jimmy grabbed Brenda by the waist and lifted her up as he laid down on the bed next to me. Then he spun her around so that we now laid side by side with our women straddled atop us and our dicks buried deep in their assholes.

Both women seemed lost in the pleasure of what had happened and Jimmy and I shared a fist bump before he reached for Ashleys nearest breast and I for Brendas. With my other hand I found and worked on Ashleys clit and fingered her feeling my cock through the thin wall between pussy and ass. Jimmy also worked her pussy but drew his hand out regularly to have Brenda taste herself which she greedily did and seemed to be aroused by.

"Should we switch? I'd love to fuck your girl. I wanted to since I saw you in the SUV." Jimmy asked me. Looking at him with daggers in my eyes I didn't slow down my assault.

"Don't get it wrong Jimmy. This ones mine! You can't have her! I got you Brenda here and we can share her but you don't get to play with this toy it's special to me." I reprimanded him. When I was done berating him Ashley collapsed on my chest and laid close to my ear.

"Did you mean that? Am I special to you and you aren't just using me? She whispered.

"You are special I insisted. Best fuck I ever had. Are you taking a rest here?" I said.

"I came, and now I'm tired." She complained.

I grabbed her waist and flipped her on the bed so that I was on top of her. I grabbed Jimmy's hand and placed it on her pussy so she could be filled while I continued my brief assault on her ass. As I was about to cum I pulled out my cock and aimed it at Ashleys chest. It seemed to jettison out hard and the arc reached her face and left a long trail of semen down her chest and across her bunched up dress. As I felt more ropes come out I saw Jimmy tense up and grunt as he came and Brenda for her part seemed stoic but the mewing that she emitted told us all that she had reached an orgasm as well.

"Damn it Charlie, You got cum on my dress again. How can I explain this to Chad this time. It's not like he's passed out, he's gonna see this" She cried.

I stood up and helped her up and watched as she pulled the top of her dress back over her shoulders and placed her breasts back under the cloth. The cum I shot across her chest still stood there and there was clear evidence of the stains that would be left on that dress from the cum that spotted and smeared the entire front. Brenda pulled her self off of Jimmy and moved over to Ashley then began licking and swallowing all of the visible cum on Ashley and her dress. She worked her way up Ashleys chest and then reached her mouth where they started kissing deeply.

Jimmy and I dressed while watching this and soon the only one not prepared to leave was Brenda who quickly put her breasts back in her top and smoothed out her dress as much as possible. Then we left the room back for the main house. When we reached the house Chad saw us and asked where we had been.

Brenda for her part was as cool as a Cucumber and simply stated that "Jimmy was looking for a place outside the dorms and I thought that I would show him our place out back. I didn't think it right to go with two men so I brought your wife to keep me company as well. So Jimmy, Do you think you can use this or will you need to come back and take a look in the day time?" She asked looking from Chad to Jimmy as she did.

"I think another look may be needed. I might really need to get in the crawl-spaces next time and just spend some time feeling it all out. That wouldn't be a problem would it?" Jimmy said as he winked at her. She nodded her approval and as Jimmy and I were walking out I turned to Chad.

"Ashley invited us over to your house for Thanksgiving, I hope you're okay with that." I told him.

"Sure thing" he said as he pulled his wife closer and she for her part had a glassy look to her and an urge to leave with me and Jimmy.

"Until next time then Ashley...and Chad." I sang and allowed the words to hang in the air as we left the party and headed home.

12