All Comments on 'Your Hot Nurse Empties Your Balls'

by lunarhiccups

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's official: there's an embarrassment of riches in audio stories featuring nurses with great bedside manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your voice is the best Girl!

RandyJonson87RandyJonson87over 1 year ago

Oh fuck yes. Tbh I haven't even listened to it yet, but I had to say how excited I am rn. Ur my fav and u have the cutest, dirtiest lg voice, and your stories are so original and "real" and lacking in cringe. Like, 98% cringe-free(mommy voice). Fav scene+Best va=idk, but...im gunna camealot...THX 1m LUV U!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

jesus fucking christ. nurses are highly educated healthcare professionals. stop sexualizing them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a very arousing story I wish she was doing me like that got so hard listening to her

Mr_OctopusMr_Octopusover 1 year ago

This was your first audio I listened to and it got me hooked, I’ve binged about 15 in the past few days and can’t wait to finish the rest! I recently went to the doctors and met the hottest nurse I’ve ever seen in my life, not my typical attraction but there was just something about her that I haven’t been able to forget. This story perfect encapsulates everything that went through my head that day and almost had me scheduling a follow up I don’t need just to see her again.

-Amazing job

Mr_Octopus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlunarhiccups@lunarhiccups
hi! i'm ella and i make audios for you to relax to! www.lunarhiccups.com for all my audios :) for exclusives: www.patreon.com/lunarhiccups