Your Inner Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Carly can't resist her roommate. Long distance is so hard.
4.8k words
4.47
14.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of the inner slut series. Thanks for reading. Thanks to Kenji Sato for editing.

----------------------------------------------

I knew it would be hard moving so far away from my family, but not this hard. I should have been excited about going to university, but in truth, I was terrified. I shouldn't have been, as my first year was amazing. I enjoyed my course on medieval history of art, and had a great group of friends. The only slight problem was my love life.

First, I guess, I better introduce myself. I'm Carly and my problem is I'm horny. As in all the time. My boyfriend Aaron is amazing, but lives back home, two-hundred miles away. He is my best friend's brother and we had started seeing each other in sixth class. My best friend Gemma had teased me for having a crush on him for years, so it wasn't a shock to her.

Aaron and I had managed to get through our first year apart almost unscathed. Aaron had one indiscretion where he had kissed a girl on a night out. In fairness, he confessed right away and was mortified. We were so close to breaking up, but I forgave him. Gemma had been so disappointed in him, but helped me get through it.

Aaron visited me at every opportunity and, at least, every other weekend. I stayed with him over the long summer break which made going back to university now much harder. Going from sex one weekend a fortnight to constant shagging all summer was amazing. Going cold turkey again was going to be hard.

Part of the reason I hadn't gone crazy last year was the gym. Gemma had suggested it, we didn't talk about my sex life with her brother obviously, but she knew I was struggling. She said the gym would work out some sexual frustrations. It worked, kind of, and I had been a good girl all year. One side effect was by losing weight and sculpting my curves, there had been a lot more temptations. Guys couldn't keep their eyes off my bum, but I always stayed faithful.

Aaron drove me to the new house I would be sharing for the next two years. I would share a house with Gemma, her boyfriend Jack, and a guy the landlord found. When we pulled up to the house, I ran to open the door as Aaron started unloading the car. Upon opening the door, there was a loud thud.

"Oww, fuck!" came a deep voice.

The door opened, and Jack was rubbing his forehead.

"What the fuck was that for?" he added, as he opened the door wide.

"Jack?" I asked, surprised, as I thought they would be arriving tomorrow.

"I happen to fucking live here, Carly," Jack said angrily.

Seeing my confused expression, he quickly elaborated. Gemma couldn't wait to move in so they came a day early.

"Didn't Gem tell you?" he said.

"No she didn't, I'm sorry for the door," I said, walking inside.

I knew Jack pretty well as we took the same classes. He had met Gemma when he came up to me on a night out. I remembered when Gemma had told me they were dating. Jack was kind of cute in the right light. A bit skinny for me, perhaps. I was happy for them though, especially as Jack tended to flirt a lot. I was glad his attention had an outlet. Like Aaron, he had fucked up last year with another girl. In his case, he had a drunken one-night stand. I had told Gemma to dump him, once a cheater and all that. But then Aaron confessed to kissing that girl.

Gemma and I had consoled each other and eventually took them both back. I kept thinking Jack resented me trying to convince Gemma to end it with him.

Aaron was carrying my stuff in and nodded to Jack.

"All right, you mind giving us a hand," Aaron said.

He and Jack had got on well last year and the four of us had double-dated a few times. I did think he was relieved that I was sharing a house with his sister and her boyfriend.

Jack and Aaron carried my stuff in, while Gemma and I caught up. She had been staying with Jack over the summer, so I hadn't seen her much. She's very similar to me in looks. Five-foot-three, petite build, dark-brown hair and eyes.

The house was a small three-bedroom, but each room was a good size. Jack and Gemma were opposite me, next to the bathroom and I was next to the other tenant. Gemma said they hadn't arrived yet and knew nothing about them. I gave Aaron a long goodbye kiss and felt teary as he drove away. I was excited to start my second year, but another year of a long-distance relationship was going to be hard. Gemma cuddled me; she was a good friend.

Jack and Gemma were out for most of the day. They asked if I wanted to join them, but I just wanted to chill in my room. I had just dozed off when I heard the downstairs door open. Thinking Gemma had returned I got out of bed as I heard someone coming upstairs.

"Hello?" came an accented voice from the corridor.

As I walked to the corridor, I let out a scream as I tripped over my duvet. I fell right through the door and bumped into someone.

"All right, lass," came a deep Scottish accent.

Strong arms embraced me, and helped me to my feet. The stranger was a very good-looking guy. With wavy black hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. Somehow, his features didn't match his accent.

"Sorry," I mumbled, as I stood up.

"Nae bother, lass, don't suppose you know which room's mine?" he said, letting go of me. His dark eyes held strong eye contact, as he waited for a response.

"Erm, that one next to me, I think," I mumbled, feeling a little hot. He had beautiful eyes.

"Grand, I'm Connor by the way," he said, offering his hand.

As I took it, I felt the rough callouses on his palms. He gave me a smile that seemed to be waiting for me to reply.

"Carly," I blushed, as I let go of his hand.

"Please to meet your acquaintance, lass," he said, as he turned and entered his room.

I closed the door and leaned against it, mortified. I must have looked ridiculous falling on top of him. If I had to draw my perfect guy in terms of looks, it would have been him.

That evening, the four of us got to know each other over drinks and a movie. Jack and Connor seemed to get on well. When Gemma and I suggested some general house rules, they both just laughed at us. Gemma seemed as taken with Connor as I was, and we shared knowing looks together.

Connor had the charisma to go with the looks. I kept meeting his eyes and having to look away. I was sure it would pass in a few days. Jack and Gemma seemed as loved up as ever, and I felt really good about the dynamics of the house.

The next few weeks went by in a blur. Lots of parties, reconnecting with friends and starting our studies. The parties were pretty tame and I made sure to not drink much. It only fueled my libido. Jack and I were still taking the same classes, so we went to lectures together. Thankfully, we were in separate seminar groups though, so I only sat next to him once a day.

There wasn't anything wrong with him, I quite liked him as a friend, but he was a bit full-on. He was kind of cute when he wanted to, but tried too hard. Gemma was studying botany rather than history, but the three of us studied together.

I was no longer tongue-tied around Connor. We didn't see much of him, as he took classes on the Western campus. I still thought he looked gorgeous, but managed to act normally around him. My other friends nearly fainted when he came up to us one night at a club. I introduced them and they practically melted when he spoke to us in his deep Scottish accent. They were all jealous that Gemma and I had him as a housemate and teased me that I was blushing as he spoke.

Everything was going great, except for my love life, as usual. Aaron had gotten a promotion and as such, wouldn't be able to visit for at least a month. He needed to do some courses up north apparently. I was happy for him, but selfishly, I was already struggling with frustrations. I had a healthy relationship with porn and could get myself off easily. Even so, nothing substituted a good hard fuck. I felt guilty thinking that, but the longer I went without it, the more horny I got.

Connor wasn't helping either. I had regularly caught him half-naked in the shower. He also was incredibly active. The second night in the house and every other night since, he had brought a girl home. I don't know if it was the same girl each time or not, as I stayed in my room. But I know he gave her a good time. Our rooms shared a wall, and a thin one at that.

I should be grateful, hearing the screams and groans was better than any porn. Every time I heard them, I would lie back and slide my fingers over my wet pussy. I treated myself to orgasm after orgasm as I listened, trying to stifle my moans.

At first, I imagined my boyfriend Aaron bending me like a pretzel. Sliding his hard six inches inside me. But before long, I couldn't help picturing Connor. I felt a little guilty, but that just turned me on more. Besides, it was only a fantasy. I imagined his strong arms pushing my face into the bed as fucked me hard from behind. In contrast, I never heard anything from Gemma and Jack's room. Either they weren't doing it much, or both were quiet.

Then, something happened that would set me on a very dangerous road. One that would threaten my long-term happiness. One Friday afternoon, I got a video call from Aaron. The call went well, as we updated each other. He looked so hot as he had just come from the gym and was hot and sweaty. I felt myself start to get flustered as I tried to concentrate on what he said. My mind wandered to thoughts of the last time we were intimate.

Suddenly, there was a female voice behind him and a girl came into the frame. She was tall, blonde and very pretty. She wore tight gym lycra and also looked sweaty. She smiled and waved at me, as she asked Aaron if he'd seen her phone.

"Oh yeah, here. Sorry, Carly; meet Andy. Andy, Carly," Aaron introduced us without a second thought.

"Erm. Hi," I mumbled, my horny thoughts replaced with simmering moodiness. Aaron had mentioned an Andy that he had gotten on well with during the course. He failed to mention she was a girl.

The argument that happened then, was one of our worst. Aaron couldn't see the problem. Andy, or Andrea to use her actual name, had been at the office for years. He had known her for ages and she was married. The fact that they went to the gym together wasn't a big deal. I tried to explain that it wasn't the gym, it was the fact that he didn't tell me she was a woman. I kept thinking about the kiss Aaron had had with another girl and was angry he hadn't told me Andy was a girl.

Aaron just thought I was being stupid and wasn't trying to understand. The conversation ended, with me cancelling the call as he was mid-sentence.

I was so angry at him. How would he have liked it, if he had called me, and Connor had walked in topless, all hot and sweaty? The thought of that started making me horny again. My bad mood was made worse as I read Aarons's texts. Rather than trying to reassure me, he just banged on about how stupid I was being. I wish I could have spoken to Gemma about it, but she had gone away for a weekend field trip.

I sat alone in the living room that afternoon, sulking in my oversized hoodie. I hadn't bothered to put on anything underneath. Jack had gone over to his friends for the night, and I had no idea where Connor was. It was a warm night even in September and, at least, I felt comfy. I messaged Gemma and she completely saw my point of view. She said I should dump Aaron, but she always said that when I moaned about him. She tried to get me to go out with some friends, it was Friday night after all, but I didn't feel like it. I was just contemplating going to bed early when Connor came home.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked, concerned by my tear-stained puffy eyes.

"Nothing, I'm all right," I sobbed.

He came into the living room and sat on the sofa next to me. I could smell his cologne and a faint trace of alcohol. I guessed he had been out drinking with friends. I sat awkwardly. Tucking my hoodie between my legs, suddenly conscious of my nakedness underneath.

I told him what had happened with Aaron and he was so understanding. He sat and listened to me explain, through sobs, about Aaron's kiss and my insecurities. He listened to every word and I forgot my awkwardness.

"Well, it seems to me you could use a drink," Connor said. He went to the cabinet in the corner where we kept a selection of spirits.

I knew this was a bad idea; I was half naked, covered in just a hoodie and that I should just go to bed. I took the glass of Malibu Connor handed me and necked it.

"That's it, girl. It won't solve your problems, but it can put a smile on your face," Connor said, as he poured a glass of whiskey for himself.

Connor took a quick shower and came down in a t-shirt and some loose, linen trousers. For over an hour, we drank and talked; Connor was so easy to talk to, and I felt my mood lift. We turned on the TV and just sat together enjoying each other's company. The more I drank, the harder it was to keep eye contact with Connor. I had been so looking forward to phone sex with Aaron that I felt the familiar itch to relieve myself. A pretty steamy romance scene was playing on the TV, which only fuelled my awkward state.

Connor left to go get some drinks in the kitchen, and I began daydreaming. I dreamt of reaching down under my hoodie and stroking myself. In my drunken state, I imagined my hand stroking my wet pussy lips and searching for my hard clit. I closed my eyes for a moment, to fully focus on the daydream.

"What are you doing?" asked Connor, surprised, as he entered the room holding a bottle of whiskey.

Opening my eyes, I looked down in shock, as I saw my hand had slipped under my hoodie.

"Shit," I said, embarrassed and feeling my cheeks flush.

"Don't be sorry, if you need to sort yourself out, go right ahead. I think I'll join you," Connor said with a rye smile. He reached down, undid the knot holding his pants up and slipped his hand inside.

Did he mean right here on the sofa? Surely not. I should have obeyed my first instinct and run from the room. I just sat there like a deer in the headlights.

"Chill, I do this with the lads all the time, no big deal," Connor said, as he saw me looking hesitant.

With a deep breath, I let my hand slide back under my hoodie, gently stroking my soft thighs as we watched the movie. I watched the woman on the screen moan as her lover planted kisses across her chest. I looked over and saw the bulge in Connor's trousers. He was gently stroking as he also watched the TV screen oblivious to me. My fingers slid over my wet pussy, curling my hard clit and probing my entrance gently. I let out a small moan, as I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I saw Connor looking at me.

We were shoulder to shoulder and I could feel his body moving as he increased the pace of his strokes. We weren't looking at the TV anymore. Just staring at each other as we pleasured ourselves. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted his hand to feel me underneath my hoodie.

I felt scared at that moment; this was a very dangerous position. If Aaron found out, that would be the end of us. Connor reached out with his other hand and rested it on my thigh. I gasped at his touch, but didn't move away. Feeling emboldened, Connor slowly raised his hand and held my chin. He leaned forward as he pulled my chin towards him. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips meet mine. We shared a slow, sensual kiss before I broke away.

I was in shock, my hand furiously rubbed my clit and I felt my skin flush with heat.

"I'm sorry, Carly, I shouldn't of--" said Conner before I muffled his words with another kiss.

It wasn't sensual this time-- I wanted him. My hand still rubbed my wet clit as we kissed passionately. My body felt electric; it had been so long since I felt like this. Connor reached over and pulled me onto his lap. My legs straddled him and I had to move my hand away from my burning pussy.

I felt his hard cock under his trousers and ground my wet pussy against it. I struggled for breath as I humped his cock feeling its hard length splay my wet lips. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on Connor's, breathing hard. His strong hands squeezed my arse under my hoodie, encouraging my movements. After a few moments, he lifted me. I half thought he was trying to get me to stop. Instead, he pulled his hard cock out from under the waistband of his pants.

Seeing his large cock made me shudder. I reached down and started rubbing my pussy along its long shaft. It felt so good feeling my hot pussy sliding along his hard, naked cock. Connor's hands returned to my arse helping me hump him. I slid right to the end of his cock and felt the tip nestle in my entrance. Without a second thought, I slid down onto him.

I went slowly, savouring the feel of his big, hard cock as it stretched my pussy. All thoughts of regret, of Aaron, of anything but the feel of this amazing cock, had dissolved. I gently rose, feeling his cock slide out of me. We fucked gently, his firm hands on my arse, helping me fuck him gently. We kissed hungrily as I rotated my hips, gently sliding him inside me. It felt so good to finally fuck again.

"Evening you two," came a voice from the living room door.

In an instant, the fog cleared as I saw him standing at the doorway. He had an amused expression as his eyes surveyed the sordid scene before him.

"Don't mind me, carry on, I'm off to bed." He wore a smug smile and waved as he left the room. I jumped off Connor's cock in horror, and the tears rolled down my face.

Jack's arrival had broken through the lustful fog I had been in. Guilt washed over me at the realisation of what I had done. Connor tried to comfort me, but I told him to go. I sat on my own in the living room, sobbing. It took a few moments before my mind cleared. I had to talk to Jack. If he told Aaron, it would ruin everything.

I knocked on his door and he opened it with the same smug smile he had worn downstairs.

"That was quick, you guys done already?" he said, as I pushed my way inside.

Jack and Gemma had the biggest room, as they were sharing. It would have been the master bedroom and was big enough for a king-size bed. I chose to sit on the edge of the bed and made sure to cover my legs with my hoodie. Stupidly, I still hadn't put any underwear on. Jack walked over to sit in a desk chair in the corner, and looked at me expectantly.

"Look, Jack, what happened downstairs. That was a mistake. Nothing happened..." I tried to say before Jack raised a finger to silence me.

"Come now, Carly, there's no point trying to justify it. I didn't know you were such a slut. Wait 'til Aaron finds out."

His words were ice cold, and his smug smile made me hate him.

"Please, Jack, he doesn't need to know. It was just a mistake," I said pleadingly.

"That's what I said last year. I begged you not to tell Gemma and you did. You gave me such a hard time over that. You tried to tell her to dump me," Jack spoke with such venom and hurt.

It was all true. The girl Jack had slept with told me about it and I had told Gemma. I didn't like Jack that much, and thought she deserved better.

"Please, Jack. I'm sorry. I know it makes me a hypocrite, but I can't lose Aaron. Please don't tell him," I said, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Okay, I won't. He's your boyfriend; it's not my business, is it? But I'll tell Gemma," he said quietly.

"You can't," I said, getting upset. Gemma finding out would be as bad as Aaron. I couldn't stand her thinking less of me. I knew she would be disappointed in me, and I couldn't lose that friendship.

"You can stop telling me what I can and can't do, Carly," Jack said glaring at me.

"Please, Jack. I'll do anything," I said, starting to sob again.

"Anything?" Jack said pensively.

"Please, Jack, you can't tell Gemma. Jack, please," I repeated sobbing still.

12