Your Inner Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Carly, stop crying. There's a way you can guarantee my silence. Mutually assured destruction," Jack said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Spread your legs, Carly," Jack said forcefully, as he stood from the bed.

"What, no. Why?" I spluttered, as he walked towards me.

"The only way you can guarantee I won't tell Gemma is if you have something to tell her, too. Now open your legs," Jack said forcefully, as he stood in front of me.

"No," I said, pulling my hoodie down further over my knees. I took a deep breath and controlled my tears.

I could tell Jack was drunk and should have expected he would try to take advantage of me.

"Look, Carly, it's a simple choice. Open your legs for me, or I'll ruin your life. You can lie back, close your eyes and think of Aaron if it helps. Or, perhaps, Connor?" Jack said, smirking again.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, in a pathetic whisper.

"Nothing you won't enjoy, I'm sure. Slut," Jack said, as he looked down at me.

A shiver ran down my spine as I looked up into his hungry eyes. I knew he wanted me; his flirting hadn't been idle fun. I couldn't see a way out. I couldn't lose Gemma and Aaron over one stupid mistake. I grabbed the hem of my hoodie, slowly pulled it off my knees, and parted my bare legs slightly.

"Good girl. Now, just lie back and close your eyes," Jack said, smirking as he looked over me.

I felt so vulnerable as I closed my eyes. Thoughts of everything Jack could do to me ran through my mind. The rush of adrenaline, as I waited in darkness for his touch. Feelings of fear, mixed with something else. Could it be that a small part, a very small part, was secretly excited?

I felt his hands first, sliding across my soft, naked thighs. I trembled as they drew circles across my skin. I bit my lips and screwed my eyes closed trying desperately to imagine they were Aaron's hands. His fingers moved further up my legs towards my bare pussy. It still felt flushed from Connor's cock and I hoped it wouldn't still be wet. I didn't want to give Jack the impression I was enjoying this.

How far would I have to let him go? When would be enough to guarantee his silence? My skin tingled, as his fingers found my burning pussy. I clamped my legs shut to relax at his touch, but Jack just prised them open. My hands gripped the bedsheets as his fingers explored.

I didn't want to admit it, but it felt good. Underneath the guilt and hatred I felt for Jack, my body responded to his touch. I tried to imagine it was Aaron's fingers down there, gently stroking my clit. But no matter how hard I tried, I could only see Connor. We were downstairs on the living room floor. His hands roamed my body and stroked my wet pussy, getting me ready to put that hard cock back inside me.

"Hmm, fuck," I whispered involuntarily, as I felt Jack's tongue flick along my moist lips.

"See, I knew you'd like this, slut," came Jack's voice.

I opened my eyes and watched as his firm tongue started licking my pussy. His smug eyes glinted as he parted my legs wider and tongued my clit. I couldn't help it, it felt so good. My breathing grew ragged and I let out a few small moans.

I didn't want to enjoy it, I still felt the venom of hate in my veins, mixed with guilt and regret. Just a few moments longer, and then I would tell him to stop. But would he?

My eyes closed again, and I imagined it was Connor's tongue. Swirling around my swollen clit and flicking across my entrance. It felt so good and I was already warmed up from our little play downstairs, so I knew I wouldn't last long. The familiar sensations of an orgasm began to build and I knew I needed to stop him. I couldn't let him make me come.

"No, stop. That's enough," I moaned unconvincingly.

Jack continued to lick and slurp at my pussy, oblivious to my words. It took all my strength of will to push his head away from me. His mouth was coated in my juices and he licked them with his long tongue.

"You want me to stop now, Carly?" he said smugly.

He was such an arsehole. I hated him with every fibre of my being. My body tingled with lust and anger. I took a deep breath and closed my legs. Getting up off the bed was difficult, as my pussy was desperate to be touched.

"You're such a pig. If you say a word about what happened tonight..." I said, trying to sound forceful.

"Easy, Carly. You have your insurance. They won't hear anything from me. For now..." He left the last word hanging in the air. When I didn't say anything he continued. "I think you and I both know this isn't over. Not until you return the favour," he said, looking down at his crotch.

My eyes followed his and saw a significant bulge in his trousers. "That wasn't the fucking deal, Jack!" I shouted angrily.

"Shhh, calm down, Carly. Wouldn't want Connor to hear. Doesn't have to be now. But if you gave me a little attention, it would guarantee I wouldn't say anything. You never know you may like it." Jack smiled, as I turned away and left his room.

Running to my bedroom, I felt so ashamed. What the fuck had happened to me. First, Connor, now Jack. Was I that big of a slut. The throbbing between my legs hinted at the truth, despite the shame and the guilt. It had been so fucking hot. I hated Jack. But I couldn't deny that he had talents. And when I fingered myself to multiple orgasms in my dark room. It wasn't my boyfriend Aaron that I thought of. It was not even Connor's hot body. It was Jack's tongue.

Fuck, maybe I was a slut...

12