Your Kinky Girlfriend (good ending)

Story Info
They defile your home, what will you do?
4.4k words
3.61
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear the key and go towards the stairs.

As soon as the door opens, you hear giggling, both feminine and masculine voices.

Then you hear a slap and more female laughing.

You plan on going downstairs and face Mery, but you start hearing wet sounds, like kissing.

You don't know what gets into you, but you poke your head through the railing and see Mark pushing Mery to the wall and making out with her.

The shameful erection comes back and you touch your bulge, pushing it down in hopes it will disappear so you can confront them. This is your house!

They are still oblivious to your presence and keep kissing. He towers over her, his hands firmly pressed against her buttocks and his tongue deep inside her mouth.

The wet sounds make you angrier and hornier, it sounds like he's trying to suck the soul out of her mouth!

"Undress" He orders. Mery starts taking her dress off while Mark nibbles on her neck. You can finally see her face and the only thing you can perceive is ecstasy.

He takes her bra while facing her with a mastery that shows how used to it he is. Then he eats her tits like the delicious meal you know they are.

It stings so bad, you think of how many times she asked you to be gentle, since her breasts are so sensitive, yet there he is trying a new way to pull her soul out through her very erect dark nipples.

Your hand is still on your penis, and you start to rub it unconsciously while watching the scene unfold. It feels too good to stop.

Their bodies are glistening with sweat, she tries to take his shirt off but he's too tall, not even tiptoeing she can reach the top of his head.

He laughs, with his shirt still around his neck, he grabs her by the ass effortlessly and takes her to the living room, then he throws her on the couch with no regards and starts taking his clothes off. She pulls her panties aside and starts touching herself.

You can't help but think about how lucky you are the furniture arrangement helps you watch the whole event and would have slapped yourself for the stupid thought if you weren't too scared to be found out.

As much as you hate admitting it, his body is Adonis material. His torso to waist ratio is formidable, his tanned body has no hair to be found and his abs could be useful for some Parmesan on pasta.

You know she's loving it because she usually says abs are her weakness. You try your best to please her in that regard, but your work and social life don't give that much space for gym time.

The feeling of emasculation only grows stronger when he takes his underwear off. His big cock is fully hard and it's pointing directly at your girlfriend's face.

You don't have a ruler at hand, but it's at least 8 inches and double your thickness. He's uncircumcised and has some shadow of pubic hair, with shaved legs and balls.

"Get to it, slut" he commands, which makes your girlfriend giggle and your cock twitch.

"Oh my GOD, it's huge!" she says, and he smiles at her declaration. She incorporates to grab it, the size difference makes it feel like his cock is grabbing her hand.

You can only imagine how warm and pulsating it is.

Mery starts jerking it, precum immediately drops from his tip and she uses her tongue to scoop it up.

"Yeah, whore, you know how to work that dick" Mark gasps.

The giggling doesn't stop, it's making you crazy. The girl you love is pleasuring another man in your couch! And he's treating her like a piece of meat!

She speeds up and starts using her tongue on his bulbous head.

The giggles change for some slurping sounds and his moans.

He repositions over her head so you hide yourself, fear and shame flooding your heart at the thought of being caught.

Somehow, just listening to it makes you even harder. You quietly unzip your pants and pull it out.

She soon starts to gag and he pistons into her mouth like a waiter shaking a cocktail.

You know she's incredible at giving head, but you've never been so rough to her. The times she's gagged with you can be counted with one hand.

After a minute of masturbation, you hear some friction movement and a gasp. You're too afraid to look, but the wet sounds make you believe that he's fingering her moist crotch.

You keep jerking to the sounds and your imagination. The gagging and slurping is still going.

"Stop. I don't want to cum yet. Face me and open your legs" you hear him commanding your girlfriend.

Again friction sounds, when did she become so submissive?

Her moans return and the licking of something wet makes you look again.

He has his head buried between her thighs and she has her eyes closed, she's biting her lips very hard.

This upsets you even more, oral is what you think you do best, your best asset in bed, and he's rewriting her memories of it.

He plays with her nipples while working his tongue on her mounds.

In a minute her moans grow louder and louder, her whole body tenses and she puts her hands back to grab the arm of the couch.

Stupidly, the only thing you can think about when your girlfriend has a mind-shattering orgasm is if Hannah will wake up from it and see you in such a shameful state.

The last thing you see before you go to your room is Mark slapping her still sensitive pussy, which makes her scream.

You slowly close the door and get in bed, this time changing into your pajamas as a mechanical routine.

Hannah moves and asks in a raspy voice:

"What is going on?"

You tell her it's nothing and to go back to sleep.

Obviously, you can't do the same. Your heart hurts and for a moment you are worried about a heart attack, but you come to realise you're hardly breathing and respiration seems to make it better.

You hear steps coming up and the door opening.

Mery is alone at the door frame, staring at you, and for a moment you realise you're in bed with her friend. Then you think about what just happened downstairs, and your guilty face changes to anger.

Before you can speak she closes the door behind her and walks up to the bed. You can smell the sweat mixed with her floral perfume and hear water running in the bathroom sink next door. You guess Mark hasn't left yet...

"How are you doing, honey?" she smiles, as if nothing had happened. Her breath smells funky.

At that moment the only thing that comes out of your mouth is chatter about Hannah's state.

"Oh, thank you for taking care of her. You're such a sweetheart!" She leans to kiss you and you subconsciously dodge her lips. You expect her to get mad, but her face shows understanding.

"I saw you before, by the way, hiding on the stairs. You're such a perv." She teases. "Me and Mark will be on the guest room, okay? Love you!"

Quickly, she leaves the room and closes the door. You hear voices and the guest room door closing.

The Mery you know wouldn't comply with something she doesn't want so she clearly wants him to fuck her.

Your home is very sound proof and the guest room is at the other end of the corridor, so you don't hear a thing.

The uncertainty is killing you, you can't stop thinking about what you saw and what they might be doing right now.

You stand up and walk down the corridor.

You feel like you're going right towards the electric chair, you can envision Mery dressed as a jailer with her hand on the lever and Mark behind her, with his crotch pushing towards her ass. Both are smiling at you.

The closer you get, the higher the creaking of bedsprings become. You can also hear clear feminine moans and male groans in unison.

You can't look through a keyhole like in these old movies, all you can do is imagine in which position he is pounding her. Missionary? Maybe a mating press? Sounds like it.

Imagining their sweaty bodies slapping at the rhythm you can hear makes your dick explode in your pajama pants, you push them down and start jerking on your knees.

As pathetic as you know this picture looks, you can't help but passionately relieve yourself with jealous and fire in your heart.

This goes on for a while, a moment of silence, then some movement and a different tempo of smacks and whimpers, accompanied by some slaps.

The noises reduce and you can only hear crazy moans, you guess she's on top, directing the movement, as she usually does with you.

"What the hell?" You hear Hannah's whispering behind you, you get scared and make a not very masculine sound.

Whatever is going on inside the room stops. You hear him, then her, not able to discern what they're saying, but they start fucking again.

You turn back. You've never seen the stunning Hannah with such a bad look. Her hair is a mess and her make-up is runny, but she still smiles with that victory smirk you are used to.

The most surprising part, she's in her underwear. Black soft panties with laces and the bra pushing her tits up you could ogle before.

She kneels next to you while you try to hide the wet erection in your pants.

"No need to be ashamed, sweetie, we all knew this is how it would end, just not so soon!" She says quietly and chuckles.

Despite her inebriated situation, she takes pity on you and crawls closer.

She slides her toned arm through your shoulders, slightly stopping at your nape to caress your hair.

She gets even closer, you can smell the strong fragrance of her cinnamon perfume mixed with the sweat from her armpit.

She takes a hold of your penis and starts stroking.

Even with your complicated position, she gracefully jerked you off, slowly.

Then she starts encompassing the rhythm of the couple shagging in my guest room.

She stands behind you in some kind of hug and masturbates you with her right hand while caressing your chest with her left.

The petting soon changes into nipple pinches.

She spits on your member for lubrication and moves her hand, up and down, from base to tip to base, at times caressing the head of your cock, at times putting pressure on your base.

She starts making out with your neck, grinding on your ass; you can feel her panties getting wetter over time.

You don't take long; when Mery starts screaming louder, like an animal in heat, you feel your thighs and testicles tensing and splash your cum on the floor, right between your knees.

Your cock pulsates with the aftermath of orgasm, so does Mery, gasping at full volume. You can only imagine her legs shaking, with Mark's humongous cock firmly inserted in her wetness.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Hannah whispers in your ear, passing her moist tongue over it before standing up.

Despite the post-nut clarity you are starting to embrace the spiral of horniness and shame your life is falling into.

Hannah goes to the corridor bathroom and brings you some toilet paper. You realise it's for the cum dirtying the floor.

You quickly clean yourself and the stains in the hardwood and go back to your room.

Hannah follows, smiling all the way, and cleans her hands in your room's bathroom.

You do the same with your genitals and hands in the bidet, unable to look at her.

You bring up your worries about what you just did with Hannah.

You know it makes no sense being concerned about a handjob when your girlfriend has been manhandled all night long, but you can't help feeling guilty.

Hannah laughs: "ooh, you're such a good boyfriend, so loyal!" She holds your cheeks firmly with her hand like a baby.

You remember that hand pounding your cock and how much it pleasured you, and you feel your cock twitching.

Thankfully, she didn't realise.

"I assure you Mery is perfectly fine with what just happened. If anything, she'd be as excited as you were! Believe me, this will be an amazing experience. The first of many, I'd say." She winks at you.

"Now let's sleep, the adrenaline is gone and I'm starting to have a terrible headache..."

You point at the water bottle and she thanks you, giving you a big, wet kiss on the cheek, before turning around and getting under the sheets.

This time you feel all the tiredness that escaped you all night coming down like a waterfall, you fall asleep in a minute.

You dream of Mery. She's laying in the biggest bed you've ever seen. Crimson red sheets wrap around her.

You're looking at her from the ceiling and, suddenly, many men come into frame, they're all bald, muscular and sweaty faceless guys with raging erections. They start touching her face, her breasts, her waist. One forcefully opens her legs and inserts his mammoth cock in her folds, pounding away instantly.

Mery is looking directly at you with an orgasmic gaze, until one of them sits on top of her, laying his huge testicles, the size of tennis balls, on her eyes. His large manhood is swaying onto her nose and mouth, surpassing her chin.

She smiles and starts licking wherever her tongue can reach. These men keep grabbing and sucking her tits, the one penetrating her shouts like a madman and cums. She joins his screams, being filled so much it overflows her vagina and makes a puddle under her butt.

You'd laugh at the absurdity of it if you weren't so horny.

You reach out to grab your cock to jerk but you can't feel your body, you seem to be like a spirit, just watching your girlfriend get gangbanged by strangers, unable to do anything.

The guy sitting on her face gets a cushion out of frame and puts it under her neck. You can imagine what for, and you're not mistaken.

She lays her head and he proceeds to throatfuck her like a beast.

The guy who creampied her pussy crawls away to welcome the next guy, this one has a shorter but thicker cock than the last, and he slams into her with the same intensity.

Your girlfriend is being spitroasted, double teamed by random cocks and, even though you don't have a penis at hand, you feel the bliss of orgasming again and again.

Your girlfriend takes cock after cock, in a maelstrom of sex you think no real woman could have taken. Juices fly around and the moans drill into your head.

The two brutes that are fucking her, this time in doggystyle, start shouting louder and louder.

They cum inside your girlfriend at the same time, her ecstatic bawling is drowned by the thick dick she has in her throat.

You feel pleasure exploding in your mind and jump up in your bed.

You're sweating, tachycardic and with a furious boner. You look at the bed and notice you're alone in the room. Your wet dream dampened your underwear, something that's never happened to you before.

After a couple seconds to calm yourself down, you go take a shower. You want to see Mery immediately, but you don't want her to see you all sweaty and pale, with an erection, after fucking that Mark guy; you need to give a good impression.

You shower, use your mouthwash and your cologne, and walk downstairs.

You don't hear a noise, but Mery is sitting at the table, having breakfast. You stare at her face but can't detect what's going on inside her head.

When she realizes you're there, she stands up and hugs you.

"Hi, handsome. Did you sleep well?" she asks with a shy smile, unbecoming of her.

Seeing her makes you revive all those emotions that made your heart ache and your cock stand up.

You tell her how rude it was to push that situation onto you, to have sex with another man at your house and how you took care of her friend because she was busy all night.

Her smile fades, for a moment you're uncertain of what her reaction will be.

"You're right, I apologize" you internally sigh in relief.

"I know we should have talked more about it. I never had your explicit approval and that's not how things work in a relationship. I guess I took your non-negative as consent and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry, I love you."

You're about to argue that you didn't have a word on this since they wouldn't listen, but she interrupts you once again (figures).

"I think I know how to make it up to you." She grabs your hand and takes you upstairs to your room. Then she pushes you to the bed and pulls your pants down.

Before you can open your mouth she has hers on your soon-to-be very erect cock. She puts her skills to use on your freshly showered member, she slurps on your head while grabbing your balls tight, then starts going lower and lower until your whole penis is in her wet mouth.

You bless her mom for such wonderful genetics. This might not be the time to think about her, she's such a milf though...

Her head goes up and down until you feel you're about to cum. Your balls pump in her hand but she stops.

You look at her with the eyes of someone that's sitting on the electric chair, but this time she's alone, strings of saliva falling from her mouth to your genitals, no uniform and no lever.

She smiles and pushes your legs up. You feel defenseless against such an apex predator.

You would've never guessed what she was going to do, but she dives into your butt, immediately licking your anus up and down, left and right.

You have never felt this sensation, she probes your asshole with her tongue and starts penetrating it.

You love her tongue, always thought it's so wide and long, but you would have never included rimming to the benefits of it.

You push back into the bed and get a hold of each knee to make your back entrance easy access for her.

She gets a hold of your phallus and jerks it while eating you out.

You are in a state of bliss, if nirvana exists you're fucking it.

Her tongue starts touching an even more sensitive spot, it takes no more than five hits of her tongue to make you explode all over yourself. The ejaculation reaches your face, you keep your eyes closed.

You slowly let go of your legs and you spread out in bed.

"Tsk, tsk" you hear and feel some movement going towards you. "We're not done, handsome."

You feel some clothing wiping the cum off your face and the first thing you can see is Mery's small, rosy, pussy. She is completely shaved, something you have never seen before.

You recall Hannah informing you of the shaving session they had in the bathroom before the party but never thought Mery would receive it too.

You realise it was all for the hook up, she shaved for that moron!

Before you can complain you're interrupted. Not by words this time but by a slimy slit pressed into your mouth.

You instantly forget why you were mad, and you give free rein to your tongue skills. She tastes so good it makes your very tired penis rise up from the dead.

She keeps riding you for a while, making your tongue work her vagina, but mostly her clit. Then she incorporates, pressing her butthole into your nose.

"Does it smell good, honey?" You nod, excited. She would never let you near her crack, this would be something to write about if you had a diary.

"You know, no one has ever come near my bootyhole..."

You're so happy to hear that.

"I think it's time you return the favor and munch on it." She slowly sits on you, teasing you by moving it closer and further away from your mouth.

When she finally lays on you, you use all the hold up you endured to lick with passion.

Her moans don't wait and you can see her arms up, stroking her beautiful blonde hair.

It tastes surprisingly okay to you. It reminds you of the times you'd kiss her neck after a sweaty gym workout. You love her sweaty.

"Oh god, it feels so good. Wait a moment..."

She lays her hand on your forehead and levers herself up onto you to stand up, turn around and sit on your face with a slap from her butt cheeks.

This position gives you better access, you grab her substantial ass cheeks and open them so you can introduce your tongue deep inside her.

You have enough anatomical knowledge to be aware you won't find a pleasuring prostate to work on, but you keep penetrating her ass with your tongue.

With your arms you reach over her thighs to her clit.

She chuckles surprised: "Fuck, yes. You know what I like, babe!". She starts moaning louder when you put your fingers to work. You can feel it's erect and swollen.

12