Your Kinky Girlfriend (good ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, AAAH!" She orgasms, you can feel a bit of warm liquid drop on your chest and she slips down into you in some kind of a 69 position.

When her orgasm bliss settles, she notices your well-used penis pointing at the ceiling.

She laughs and grabs it: "Oh, it seems our friend hasn't had enough pampering" she starts kissing your pubis and lightly touching your sensitive tip. "I have an idea on how to help this beautiful thing!"

As she turns around and faces you, you can't help but be in awe by her stamina. You don't know how many orgasms she's had in the last hours, but definitely more than yours and you can barely stand.

You tell her how wonderful she is and she smiles cutely.

"You don't have to compliment me, I'm going to squeeze that cock juice out anyways. Thanks, though!"

She reaches your nose to give it an affectionate peck and smiles while lowering herself on your hardness.

She jumps up and down your shaft, you expected it to hurt a little, since it's very sensitive, but it just feels right. Mery's tits giggle, her butt slaps your thighs, her mouth opens in joy.

She won't stop looking into your eyes. You both kiss, she slows down to rotate her hips, and you experience every nook and cranny of her pussy with your dick.

After that vaginal inspection, you find the strength to push her to the side and get on top of her.

"Oh, you dominating? What an honor!" She teases.

It only gives you more energy to pound her, without sticking it out, you angle your cock to stimulate the top of her moist cunt, she lets you know how much she loves it with her eyes and her pleasurable whimpers.

You lift her legs, she puts her foot in your mouth and you lick her toes, sucking on them harder as the rhythm goes wilder. Your mouth fills with a new taste of hers.

"You know? UH! I made Mark use a condom. News flash, I started taking the pill, but the only cum I want inside me is yours.

That statement sends you to heaven and beyond. You hold her hands, kiss her and start fucking her, slow and deep, the way you both like.

Moans, sweat, and juices join in a symphony of love, you penetrate harder, looking at her gorgeous green eyes.

"FUCK ME, FUCK MY WET CUNT, IT BELONGS TO YOU! AAAH!" She shouts.

You nibble the tip of her feet hard, making her chuckle, sending flashbacks of last nights laughter without you. It only makes you slam your hips into her harder.

You let her cute toes breathe and lay on top of her, into a loving missionary.

Your hearts are pounding in unison. You shout at the same time "CUMMING!" and your love juices spurt with force.

You lay next to her and hold her towards you.

The only movement you make for a while is your chests forcing you to breathe and her fingers caressing your naked chest.

You rest in a pool of sweat and cum, realising you'll have to shower again.

Half an hour later you're both clean and get out of the room, with intertwined hands.

She has promised you a nice breakfast. "My boy deserves it" was her statement. When you reach the stairs, the guest room opens.

You see Hannah in her underwear and Mark behind her.

Seeing him still here makes your blood boil. You ask him why is he at your house.

What Mery says next gives you the silliest face you have probably ever made:

"Honey, be nice to Hannah's boyfriend!"

After a bunch of explanations and apologies, you are informed that it was all a setup from the girls to introduce you to the world of swinging.

Sadly, Hannah had too much alcohol due to the excitement and could only give you a half-assed handjob.

You make Mery promise again and again that she'll never do something similar and the four of you agree that it was disrespectful and childish, but you can't stay mad for long.

You now know that you'll be able to see Mery and Mark (who is actually a surprisingly nice guy with a talent for acting like a douchebag) have wild sex in front of you. Hannah makes sure that she'll be there too and hints that a non-intoxicated girl will be opened to more than a handjob.

As time goes by you realise that your relationship with Mery has grown stronger, you've gotten closer and opened to enjoy new experiences with Hannah and Mark. Maybe others, who knows?

//

[Hello, I know, even as the "good ending", this isn't what a healthy relationship looks like and he should dump her ass, still, please take it as the fiction it is. I'll soon write a "bad ending"/it might already be posted, not for the feint of heart, probably... Also, I'm in the middle of writing an orc NTR story, if you like healthy, enjoyable swinging or even vanilla, I'll write some in the future aswell (I'm very into futadom so expect it too).]

12