All Comments on 'Your Little Faery'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Love these supernatural stories! This is really hot and creative.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
That Was Awesome!

Love your original ideas, and unique stories. This one is a favourite already.

Cheers mate

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

That was not only sexy and fun but slightly twisted and weird. Congrats.

.

Cheers

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

So weird, but so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story! I loved it. I'd really enjoy a continuation of this. Perhaps in the form of e-mails between the two? I can imagine his astonishment and her explaining how she did it. In my head it's a love story, and later perhaps an adventure into the mystic world.... Anyway. Please know that I really like your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most unusual, as you had planned. Gave you a 5 for originality and the tongue in cheek protagonist.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I thought she might grow to his size, I loved it

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

At some point in the future, I may have to write up my own Little Fairy story. I would have enjoyed this better if he had managed to correctly reset the broken wing. Let’s face it, she's admitted to being addicted to his cum. She's not going to leave him if she regains her full mobility. I also would have liked her to be a little larger in size so that they could have been more sexually compatible tongue and finger wise.

It's still worth a 5/5.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Certainly different - really quite liked it and has good possibilities for continuation :)

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

That was strange and twisted, very imaginative. I have to say I have never read anything like that before. Gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so sweet and cute but also hurt to read how their relationship started so rough.

Scholarly_MoriScholarly_Moriover 2 years ago

Amazing writing! Would be neat to read one from his perspective.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Imaginative, titillating, and erotic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a heart warming and sexy tale. Hard to describe the wonder and love of your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Strange, completely twisted and absolutely adorable.

Keep going!

BaddJackBaddJack10 months ago

Fantastic. In every sense of the word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...