Your Little Faery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so breathless, so confused.

I wanted more of it, so very much more. I wanted you to flick and tease me, use me. I didn't even mind the pain in my thighs from the forced slit, I just needed more of this new magic that you were showing me.

Instead, you tried to push on me with your finger, but if you think that's ever going to fit inside me you're crazier than you make me feel. You rubbed on me, and I have to say, your tongue is so much better.

I kept moaning, kept crying out for more, but I wasn't as into it.

You gave up, frustrated.

That was the first time I did it. The first time I buzzed so angrily that you managed to hear me, and know that I wanted something from you. Needed something that only you could give to me.

When you sat up, looking at me in surprise and trying to guess what you'd done to annoy me, I ran right up to you. It only took a flying leap to grab at the waistband of your pants, and slipping down and inside was easy.

That being said, falling up against your glorious rod, I had no plan. I didn't really get that it wasn't going to be hard when I found it, back then. Didn't know that I needed to do something to make it ready for me, ready to spray, for me.

I just wanted it.

So, I am so very, very sorry, that I kicked you in the balls. I'm sorry! I didn't know what they were. I didn't know that they helped to give me that perfect divine nectar. They were just things that were in my way, close to what I wanted.

So... I kicked them.

Thank god I'm freaking tiny compared to you, huh?

It still hurt you. Made you think that I was attacking you because I was still angry with you. You dragged me out of your underwear by one arm. Making me scream and reach for what I wanted. Buzzing at you because I wanted it so bad.

You waved a finger at me, telling me off.

You were a condescending prick.

I didn't need to speak your dull language to know that. You were treating me like a child, but I wasn't one. And you already knew I wasn't a child.

I might have... Overreacted.

I'm sorry for the static shock I gave you. Sorry that I surprised you that I could do that.

I fell, head over heels, and bounced off your bed, screaming as I went flying, unable to catch myself. When I hit the floor, finally hit the floor after such an out of control descent, it really hurt.

About all I could do was curl up into a ball and cry. Seething and blaming you for being mean to me, when all I wanted to do was eat your cum. I didn't understand the intimacy of that yet, and I didn't know I'd hurt you, however fleeting the pain had been.

All I knew was that I'd basically been thrown onto the floor.

You tried to be nice, tried to be gentle. Scooping me up and poking and prodding at me, trying to see where I'd hurt myself. I buzzed my wings and zapped you anytime you touched me. Using up all the strength I'd got from the night before in making it clear I was angry at you.

Eventually, you put me down into a box filled with soft little balls. A tiny room-sized bed that you'd made just for me. I'm sorry that I didn't appreciate it, at the time.

Pretty sure I swore at you for a good long hour.

Eventually, you went away. Went to eat, clean and do all the things that you do. Leaving me alone in your big house. I have always hated it when you leave. When the spiders and the bugs know it is safe to come out.

I spent the day curled up in the corner of my box, hiding underneath the fluff, staring at the spider poised on the ceiling above me. The thing wondering whether or not I was edible, whilst I wondered if I could fight it.

I was bigger, but I was also injured, and had used up all my strength in shocking you. Would kicking it really work? Or was it just going to bite onto my ankle and drag me back to the nest?

I still miss my wings, every day, but never as much as I do when a spider is looking down at me. I know that they scare you, too, but please, please, please, just kill them when you see them. For me?

You didn't see me when you came back.

I didn't realise that you were looking for me until you turned the box upside down and I went tumbling onto the desk. I was already bruised from falling on the floor, so suddenly being upended didn't exactly improve my mood.

I pelted you with cotton buds.

You, in your most insensitive way, just burst out laughing at me. Do you have any idea what it's like, being laughed at by someone who is more than thirty times your size? I hate it when you do that. I don't care that I look adorable when I'm throwing a tantrum, I hate it.

So, you dumped on the desk, I threw an angry tantrum. I'm good at throwing those, as you've learned by now. I spent the whole day hiding and tired and upset that I'd got so close to what I wanted only to have it snatched away from me.

You tried to appease me by giving me a cookie. Trying to encourage me to eat a crumb. I really thought you'd learned by now. I can't eat your food. However... There's a reason I became your little slut.

I needed it. You trying to feed me was a tease. Had you guess it, yet? That all I wanted, was your cum in my stomach? My legs, wrapped around your cock as you shower me in it?

Maybe you were just trying to tease me.

Either way, I took a flying leap at you. You saw I wasn't going to make it, and you caught me. So gentle, in the rough embrace of your warm hands.

I wasted no time, running up your arm and leaping again, landing against your belt. I squirmed and wiggled, and found myself slipping back down and into your briefs.

I was scared you were going to grab me, again. So I wrapped myself around that thing that gives me the nectar that I don't even want to live without. That after just one taste, I was already obsessed.

When you unbuckled your pants, probably to try and reach in and grab me, I clung tighter and then... I smelled you. You had a girl grabbing your dick. She might be tiny, but it was still a fact.

You began hardening, cock lifting me up into the air. I slid down you, caught between it and your stomach. When I slid down, I have to admit it, I absolutely adored it.

Felt every bump and jostle rubbing against my little slit. I cooed and moaned as I slipped down your dick. Feeling everything that I wanted to feel. Everything that I had started to get until you got the wrong idea.

I am sorry, again, about kicking you in the nuts.

The only thing I knew about getting what I wanted, was that your hand had been sliding up and down it. So I tightened my legs as much as they would go, and I starting riding up and down you.

Rubbing my clit on you desperately, making you slick with my juices. When you reached to grab at me, I grabbed a finger and kissed it instinctively. Holding your finger with my both hands as I tried to wrap my legs around your dick.

I looked up at you, trying to show you this is what I wanted.

You picked me up gently and put me down on the desk to a buzz of frustration. Then, you lined yourself up in front of me and began to stroke yourself for me.

I settled down, sitting on the desk and spreading my legs. I watched you jacking off, staring at you hungrily. I'm afraid I didn't see if you were enjoying yourself or not.

I only had eyes for your dick.

You gave me the shower I wanted with a loud groan. Spraying me and knocking me onto my back. Plastering me with your cum. Soaking me head to toe in it.

Lying there as I grabbed handfuls and slurped at it, I knew that this was never going to end. That my life was over, and a new one had begun. I didn't have the word then, but I'm your little cumslut faery.

So... When I buzz you awake in the mornings, hungry for more of you... Just try and remember, you did this to me. Try and be forgiving, when I jerk you awake by your cock.

Try and remember that I'm not really trying to be annoying. I do love you, besides your cum. It's just that I am crazy obsessed with that magic stuff you spray when I play with you.

---

Lovingly,

Lustingly,

Your Little Faery.

12