Your Mom Is Next! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

She sure tasted pretty good. Nice and sweet and a little tangy. Oh, did I shove my face in there! I clamped my lips around her throbbing pearl and she screeched as I tore it back and forth. While I did this I jabbed the insides with my tongue. This drove her over the edge, and with a loud wail, she began to orgasm.

“Yes, Yes! I’m cumming! Oh! Oh!” And she did----drenching my face with sweat tasting pussy juice. It just bubbled out of her, drenching my chin and my nose.

I straightened my back and peered at her lying there with her strong legs sticking up in the air. Her pussy was dripping, her body was shaking and those huge tits almost hid her pretty face from view. They were sticking up like pasted-on bowling balls! What a woman indeed! A real, sexed-up bombshell!

My cock was rock hard again. I couldn’t fathom the fact that I had this amazing woman naked and squirming before me, this voluptuous teacher who had kept my fantasies alive for so many years. And now I was going to fuck it! What a thrill!

I grabbed her stockinged thighs and drew her ass towards the edge of the desk. She was staring at me with wide eyes as I grabbed my cock in my left hand and guided the huge, mushroom-shaped head against her wet folds. “Oh yes!” she moaned and arched her back off the desk. ‘Put it in! Put it in!”

I obeyed her. My cock was jerking about with anticipation and I missed her cunt a few times, sort of teasing her with little off-target jabs. She groaned. And then the huge head parted her moist pussy lips and slipped inside her. I didn’t have to prod or corkscrew my way in at all----she just sucked the fat head all the way in! I gazed at her with total amazement----man, this bitch was loose!

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she screeched and tried to worm her hips further down on my cock. I grabbed her broad thighs and she screamed as I leaned forward, burying at least eight inches of my huge cock deep inside her with one quick thrust. Man, did my eyes pop!

“Oh shit!” she screamed as I sailed into her, ramming against her cervix like a hammer. She may have been loose, but taking a fat cock like mine certainly was no picnic. “Aieee! Aieee!” she howled and stared up at me with astonishment. I must have stretched her wider than ever before!

I pulled back and started to pump my cock in and out of her with slow, deliberate thrusts. She wailed and screeched as my solid, thick-as-a-fist cock pounded in and out of her. Her huge, rounded tits actually started to heave up and down with every jab! Oh, she took it with ease! Those pink lips were stretched around my thick cock, flapping and vibrating back and forth with every thrust. Oh!

“Yes! Yes!” she screamed and cupped her tits with her hands. She was trashing about from left to right, moaning and panting. “Oh my God! You wonderful boy! Fuck me! Oh God, yes! Fuck me!”

Man, did I pound my cock in and out of her. After several minutes of this mad, ceaseless jackhammer fucking, my balls started to swell. We were both sweating and she screamed shrilly as my cock started to swell, too. I leaned forward and gave her one more powerful thrust. And then a torrent of cum burst from my cock, splattering against her cervix. Pftt! Pfft! Pfft! There was no backwash! I had stretched her so wide that I must have flipped back her cervix, allowing my seed to fire right through that tight opening. Oh, I fired my balls dry, right into her womb!

She seemed delirious. She was moaning and gasping and clawing at the desk with her long nails. “Oh! Oh!” she groaned. You should have seen the way she was looking at me! It was a look of hunger, passion, ecstasy---you name it. She was far from done! I had probably brought her to the edge of another orgasm and had denied her her release.

I grinned at her. “Are you able to endure some more of this?” I asked her. “Are you fit enough? Are you sure you don’t want to take a nap?”

She brushed her hair out of her eyes and crawled up into a sitting position. The desk between her thighs immediately gleamed with pussy goo and sperm. She nodded her head wildly. “Oh, damn, yes! You are the most exciting man I’ve ever been with. I want you to fuck me again! And again! Do anything you want----just fuck me!”

I nodded. “Good. Get off that desk, turn around and brace yourself against it. Show me that big, broad ass of yours.”

She giggled, slid off the desk and did as requested. The garter straps were stretched taut across her broad rump and her pussy gleamed. Pussy goo was bubbling out of that gaping, reddish hole like lava. Man, she had a cunt like the mouth of an octopus! It was opening and closing, the lips jerking back and forth.

I grabbed my cock and pushed it against that dark little pussy gap. Her labia immediately stretched wide and she moaned deeply as the gigantic head of my cock slowly wormed its way inside her again. Nice and slow. Three inches slid into her wet snatch. Four inches. Five inches. Six inches. A deep groan and a moan from me. Seven inches. Then the eighth inch slid into her. I had shoved in about the same length I had pounded her with earlier. It was about as far as I could go for I ground against the back of her cunt again, making her cry out with a sharp wail.

I was now going to feed all of my twelve inches into her. I grabbed her around the waist, my right hand clamped around that silky blouse that was partially spread across her back, the other firmly grasping the satiny corset. I leaned over her and nibbled on her left ear. “You like my cock inside you?” I mumbled.

“Oh yes!” she sighed. “It’s so wonderfully thick. I just love it. Give it to me, boy! Make me cum!”

I shook my head and toyed with her earring. “No. Not yet. First I’m going to shove my cock inside you---all of it. Then we fuck.”

She cocked her head to the side and gasped. “A-a-all of it? Oh God!”

I grabbed hold of her waist, leaned over her and commenced pushing my cock deeper into her. It wasn’t easy for I was up against her cervix and the tightness I encountered there was unbelievable. She shrieked as my cock thrust against it with unrelenting pressure. “Oh my God! Aiee! Oh! Aiee!”

I simply continued pushing. The huge, mushroom shaped head was spreading her cunt wider and wider. She whined and mewed like a kitten as the ninth inch ground into her, then grunted deeply as the huge intruder was forcing the cervical ring apart. The tapered head was slowly inching its way through that tight barrier and she began to wail and whimper. I squeezed and massaged her waist in an attempt to have her insides suck me in deeper. It sort of worked----my head was now grinding right through her cervix. Ten inches of solid cock was inside her now.

Oh, she suddenly yelped shrilly and clawed at the desk as the rest of my cock slipped into her. I was through! I grabbed her tightly, leaned forward and sank the rest of my twelve inches into her. Oh, she yelped as my cock slid into her womb, my balls slamming against her ass cheeks. I was in---all twelve inches of it!

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” she grunted and tossed her blonde head about. “Shit!”

She groaned as I slowly with drew about half of my cock. I patted her plump buttocks. “Now we fuck, Victoria.”

She shrieked as I began to work my cock in and out of her, each thrust hammering through her cervix, each thrust making my balls slap against her ass as I buried it deep in her womb. “Aiee! Aiee!” she screamed and pounded her fists on the desktop.

I started off slow, nice and easy thrusts that made her groan and whimper. I let her feel my whole cock, sliding about half of it in and out of her----withdraw, feed it in again. Withdraw----feed it in again. This slow, relaxed tempo was obviously driving her mad. She began to grunt and moan, emitting deep sighs and sharp wails.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Agh! Agh! Oh! Oh! Agh! Agh!”

She came violently with a real sharp cry; then shrieked shrilly as the orgasm swept through her body. I could feel the wetness of her cum juices slosh past my thick cock. Oh, she was thrashing about on the desk, flinging her head about and gasping and grunting.

I withdrew my cock from her completely and a torrent of pussy goo was sucked out of her to dribble all over the floor. I walked around her and climbed on top of the desk. She was still leaning against it, lifted her head and stared at me through wet eyes. I smiled at her and laid myself down on the desk. Her eyes were fixed on my rigid pole with disbelief----it was sticking straight up, the twelve-inch rod looking like some kind of pole.

“Come on up” I suggested. “You’re going to ride me now.”

She straightened slowly and brushed the sweat out of her blue eyes. She clambered on top of her desk and stood astride me. She was small, but in those spiked heels she virtually towered above me.

“Take the blouse off, Victoria,” I said. “And tuck those tits back in their cups.” She shrugged off the silk blouse and flung it aside, then flipped the lacy cups back over her massive boobs again. It was indeed a very beautiful corset, sort of virginal looking, all white and shiny, the kind of corset a bride might wear underneath her wedding gown. I just loved the sight of those huge pink nipples glittering and gleaming through the thin, lacy cups. Oh, my cock just twitched at the sight of those rounded globes so tightly packed together by the constraints of the corset.

“Good. Take it inside you----all of it.”

She made a grunting sound, stepped across me and slowly lowered her hips. I moaned as the head of my cock parted her wet lips again. Slowly she lowered herself onto my rigid pole, sighing and gasping, until her pussy lips were squatting above the base of my cock. You should have seen her eyes!

“Good. Now slowly lift your body up. But make sure that the head stays inside you. Then I want you to repeat the maneuver. Yes, that’s right. I want you to ride my entire cock----nice and slow.”

She did as requested. My eyes were fixed on those gigantic tits shimmering through the transparent lace. And then she lowered her body again, engulfing my entire cock deep inside her. Oh, what a sensation. She did this for a while, slowly riding my huge cock. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly.

After a few minutes of this slow, corkscrewing motion, not to mention the sight of those terrific tits, my cock began to pound and swell.

“Victoria,” I gasped. She opened her eyes and stared at me. Saliva was dribbling down her chin. Her eyes were glossy----she was lost in a different world.

“Do it fast, now. Just slam yourself up and down. Go as fast as you can.”

She grunted and lifted herself almost completely off my cock. Then she sort of leaned forward, braced her hands on my stomach and slammed herself down with a sharp cry. Oh, you can’t imagine the feeling of a cock sliding all the way through that wet pussy! And then she lifted her self off again and began to rock her knees, slamming herself rapidly up and down on my cock. Her whole body shook. The blonde curls shook and flounced. The necklace flew about her throat and bounced off her huge boobs. The white garter straps tensed and flexed across her strong thighs. With the last mad thrust her tits heaved themselves out of the cups.

Man, it was just great. She was screaming now, sharp little cries that echoed through the room like a siren. “Ai! Aieee! Ai! Aieee!” Each rapid thrust of her hips sent my fat cock pounding through her cervix. She was so loose now that I was sliding through her like butter!

Two, three more titanic thrusts and my cock exploded. I leaned forward, grabbed her and slammed her down with a bone-crunching thud and pinned her against me. I fired my seed deep inside her womb, each massive ejaculation bouncing of her tender walls. She shrieked and howled----I grunted like a moose as I emptied my balls right into her ovaries. Again and again----I must have fired off at least half a gallon inside her.

She collapsed on top of me. We lay there for a while panting. Then I pushed her off me. ”Get dressed, Victoria. It’s over. Clean up your desk, sit down and count to one hundred. You will remember nothing.” And then I left, satisfied that I had finally been able to screw the daylights out of this fantastic woman. Oh, what a memory!

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers
12