All Comments on '"Your Mom is Passed Out?"'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Didn't care for him using her while out or son getting involved but, a dream cum true. Lucky young man! Love to see "next" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is nothing but pure rape and this boy needs to be behind bars. The writer too realised this after the euphoria of the rape was done and dusted. And he realised that this would not be accepted by the general public. So he awakens Jill, and instead of her being absolutely furious, makes her into a bimbo with a young cock fetish. I suppose the writer that justifies the rape. And the most pathetically disgusting is involving the reluctant son into the act. Still it's just a fantasy, though a fucked up one.

Gmann006Gmann0063 months ago

you are by far , One sick fuck, but a pretty good story teller as well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anyone who actually did this to a woman, deserves to spend several years in prison being sodomised by a very large man with a VERY large cock.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

The only thing I took away from this tome was the realization that Alex was as fucked up as a soup sandwich. "I love you", "I love you", "I love you". What a load of sniveling shit !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The person who posted: I like plots and characters that are logically, and somewhat realistically, developed. The outcome/reaction of the characters in this story could not occur in any universe or dimension.

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Characters who have zero relatability and don’t resemble true human beings. I can’t think of any other writer here who continually writes stories as though they were told from the point of view of a sociopath. You think that’s too harsh? I’ve read the entire bunch of stories minus one shorter one and believe me, I’m being generous. Trust me and don’t waste your time with these overly long and pointless stories. This writer is way too comfortable with the mistreatment of women by disgusting men. Rape is fine in his universe. This writer has posted some of the most awful stories I’ve ever read here chock full of horrible people. There are better things to be done with your free time unless you enjoy wallowing in human garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

how about jerry and danni next ???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantasy story. Midsummer's night dream.

Unbelievable.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life nor any other type sex between consenting human beings, I simply can not accept rape, either in fiction nor real life. No matter the outcome, Alex has no respect for himself Jill. Although this is fiction, I like plots and characters that are logically, and somewhat realistically, developed. The outcome/reaction of the characters in this story could not occur in any universe or dimension. Maybe the rape turned me off on this story.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

A horrible rape storey. ⭐️

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

EXCELLENT, another🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

I can't get over this story. For as much as I get creeped out, I get turned on after Jill is awake the following morning. The author wrote a very interesting story and I didn't fully grasp some things until I read it for the 2nd and 3rd time.

Jill wanted this to happen - that's my belief. She didn't necessarily want it to go down the way it did, but she pretty much admits that for the first time, she went to bed completely naked on one of her "unwinding nights". By that point, it's clear as day that Alex is infatuated with her and obviously, she is enjoying that fact.

She went from being 14 years old to being a mother - a role she took seriously and jumped into head first. She wasn't a teen mom whose parents actually raise the baby so mommy can have a "normal" teen/young adult life. Clearly, she is a beauty who for one reason or another ended up on her third marriage to a man of means. Unfortunately, it also meant she was stuck at home with 5 or 6 kids while the husband traveled the world on business and his fooling around behind Jill's back is implied by Alex but never denied by Jill. She either believes it to be true or KNOWS it to be true.

In the early pages, it's clear to me that Jill greatly enjoys the attention from Alex...she's sexually attracted to him and is turned on knowing Alex gets an erection from just looking at her. Add in the unfulfilled life - a life her stepdaughter Danielle is currently enjoying...Jill is probably a bit jealous, but she knows Alex is so hot for her. The problem is, she can't make the first move. Alex realizes this. She wants him, but if he waits for her to make a move it's never going to happen. Alex comes over to work out with her every freakin' day. She knows Alex is going to want to check on her - hence the naked sleeping.

Let me be clear...The way things went down was fucked up BIG TIME. If Alex hadn't fucked her for hours and hours, leaving her incredibly sore, she would have loved it. She'd know he walked through the metaphorical door she left open for him (waiting for him naked). The author even throws in moans and smiles from Jill during some of the sexual activity. Personally, I still find it fucked up and WAY OVERBOARD. It probably should be classified as rape...well, then why didn't Jill call the police? How did she go from calling him a rapist to stroking his cock and eventually begging Alex to make love to her again now that she's clear-headed?

The story ends with the knowledge this is just the beginning of Alex & Jill's love affair. Jill says, "We need to get him a girl. Poor thing. Danielle maybe?" WE. Jill also says "Jerry, I think it's time WE got you working out too. If you want to have a chance with Danielle, WE'RE going to have to clean up your act." Mom and Alex are going to get Jerry buff and hopefully, Danielle will become attracted to him. Remember, Jerry and Danielle are only half-siblings.

That's all I've got for now. Great job, author...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rape stories should be in Non-Consent. Lead character should be institutionalized - he's sociopathic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredible, I had a picture in my head of her body, was jealous of so much love at the end. If only one could find such happiness in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alex raped her, and she was okay with that in the end? The shit with Jerry was fucking weird too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 5 star story.

Bill S.

RosemaryfuckersonRosemaryfuckersonover 1 year ago

I would have loved to do this to Rosemary, my mom.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Nah! Just doesn't do it for me.Teenage wank fantasy/rape.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Okay. That story was starting to bother me a little bit. I was just starting to feel like Alex was doing too much - I was guessing she'd wake up hurting everywhere, but all alone in bed. Holy shit! That got so fucking hot. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Love a good story. Great smashing too. Keep going. Need to know if young man gets step sis loving. Nice work.

The losers who rate lower are lower.

angelus1989angelus1989almost 2 years ago

love it, need a to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck bullshit. I expected better from this author. 1*

LynchjimLynchjimabout 2 years ago

Holy shite you need to carry this story on it’s got tonnes of potential and we all know you’ve got the talent to do it justice this story is fantastic thank you so much for putting in the effort to entertain everyone who’s read this and enjoyed the hell out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, this so-called 'son' is perfectly okay with his mom being a slut, betraying his father, and farming her out to be fucked by his not so friend-like associate? Cucks, sons that act like cucks, gutter skanks and miserable shits that take advantage of a friend's drunken mother? Absolutely NOTHING to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blech.

DomidaneDomidaneabout 2 years ago

I don’t know why i loved all your stories that i read till now. but this one was kind of let down. You made the son kind of a cuckold and wimp. Also, at the ending she kind of apologized Alex for comforting her son. And no sex scene between mom and son ? Its in the wrong category.

wtf was that ?

Anyway i am huge fan of ur stories i have read your two mom two laps countless times. I usually don’t write these comments but i just had to say this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such an amazing story and still begging for a series even after all these years. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

now that was a grate read you covred all the highs and lows it was all good pleas if you can give more to this story

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

Very imaginative story. The build up was well done. Crazy theme though! It was nice to see how the thought processes for the characters were developed in line with this storyline. Certainly had my attention from beginning to end!

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

love to see more chapters????

alan_deealan_deeover 2 years ago

PART II: showing her the love he feels, in a way only he could show her, almost singing to her, he looks down upon the woman to whom he has given his heart, no, the woman he has given his very soul to.. He gazes upon her beauty, a dream become reality to whom he he loves with reckless abandon and utters "she puts the lotion in the basket."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alternative ending Alex gets arrested for rape the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must say when I read Alex and shaved/trimmed Jill's pussy and then fell asleep in her bed, that the shit would hit the fan the next morning when she finally regained consciousness. Who knew it would turn out so well lol?

sammy61sammy61almost 3 years ago

excellent loved it

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Excellent story.

Well prepared, composed and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this work.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

Hot story -- implausible but hot. Now, I'd like to know what happens with the sister, Danni?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

That was interesting and unusual, a bit like being inside the mind of a stalker or serial killer.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Rape, not a funny subject. You are writing about rape.

Your worst story to date

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this is a great story.

Hope it continues.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

Hot story which I enjoyed. I'd like to read how the son gets to play with his step-sister, Danni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Look....

I get it. It's just a story. If I don't like this then I should just leave. But, I really don't know man. I've seen some freaky shit, I'm telling you, but this just ain't it chief. I just... can't. I get that these rape and drugged out stories are people's fantasies, ok? It's meant to be 'empowering', right? The way you're able to dominate a woman without her telling you "NO!", the way they would never give you the time of day before? Yeah, no. Fuck that. This shit is so fucked up, god damn! Again, I'm not blaming you, I'm not blaming anyone. For example, pedophiles (NOT to draw the same comparison) exist EVERYWHERE, but as long as they try and work past that, or at the least don't act on it, they're not breaking any laws. So, my point. I urge you, if you are really into this shit, and can't get off to anything else, GET HELP. I know that you think that you'll never do anything like this in real life, but the idea is in your subconscious. People get drunk, people get high, people have lapses in judgement that they regret for the REST. OF. THEIR. LIVES. Please. For the sake of everyone who ever comes into contact with you, seek help. Get these thoughts out of your head, with professionals. There are people out there to help with this stuff. Alternatively, however, there are people who help with this stuff by locking you in prison, mental institutions, death row (depending on your location). Don't fuck yours and somebody else's (not to mention all the families involved) lives beyond repair. GET. HELP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DISGUST

It was disgusting, also totally surreal. No mature woman in her right mind would accept anything so debasing. It was a story of total disrespect,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would pay for a follow-up.

Amazing and under-appreciated work. Loved it. Would do anything for a sequel.

VetriannoVetriannoover 4 years ago
Thank you.

Great story, very well crafted. Would really love a follow up or more! Thank you for taking the time and effort to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Elementary, my dear Watson

Damn! Listening to Alex explain to Jill how SHE set all that up was like listening to Sherlock Holmes patiently bringing poor slow Dr. Watson up to speed. And I am listening, by the way. Select all, share, @VoiceAloud Reader.

Alex also reminds me of Tom Sawyer. I want to see more of him.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
NOT BAD! ^*!^*!

AT THE START, IT WAS RAPE,, JILL AND DANNI WERE DRUNK OR DRUGED. THIS IS WHAT TURNER ME OFF ,I READ THE STORY TO SEE HOW FAR IT WOULD GO............... THE END.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

You know hire too craft a scene better than many in here, would love a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All in all, a good read.

Not sure it is believable, but still, who knows?? Thank you.

YellowLanternDeputyYellowLanternDeputyabout 5 years ago
Good story

There’s a lot of nuance to the characters here, and I enjoyed the perverse love story aspect. Best wishes to Alex and Jill.

kelprimekelprimeover 5 years ago
eh

Decent story. Kinda weird how the boy has this huge mental change all of the sudden. 4/5

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 5 years ago
It’s amazing how people comment that apparently can’t read.

I’ve come back to this story several times over the years and there’s always some dink in the comments bitching about the non consent. Literally, the second sentence on the first page says, “there’s some non consent stuff in here” and the dinks read it anyway lol.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Hilarious

One of the funniest I’ve read. A 4 Star rating.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 5 years ago
Moral of the Story

Just make sure you rape a woman long enough and she will accept your love in the end. Pathetic.

How about a second chapter where we get to see what daddy does when he gets back home and reviews the security tapes? You don't think he keeps an eye on his trophy wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Simply loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot stuff and well written

Please let me know if Jerry gets Danielle at mrmac at nxlink.com would love to read it.

Also let me know if you might be interested in a touch of ghost writing for a short section where I'm stuck on my fantasy story about a college reunion twister game when an aphrodisiac made from Dragon 'stuff' is secretly added to the refreshments.

Mac

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago

I loved reading this, though I'm not sure what that says about me :P Regardless, you have quite a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Much MORE please!!!!!

ObiDongKenobiObiDongKenobiover 6 years ago
Humorous and inventive

Another great story; if far fetched, even for a fantasy.

EgaliteEgaliteover 6 years ago

This was rape. What that young man did to an unconscious woman was RAPE! He violated her.

This story tells readers that abusing the body of an unconscious person is acceptable. It is NOT!

Disgusting. Immoral. Unethical.

Take it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story! Hopefully more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.8/5.0 = 96%)

:-)

lonelypappalonelypappaabout 7 years ago
GR6EAT STO`RY

what a story a little of the wall but very erotic.......great writer you are.......you should write sex novels.....you have the imagination of being a great sex novelist....again good reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Almost exactly the same

This story is almost exactly the same that happened to me, at about the same age, except I was coming to her place for swimming lessons, she was 38 and a policemens wife and the other party was her daughter, it lasted 2 yrs until I was called up for service. It was totally enjoyable, but it almost ruined me sexually as I found it really hard to have sex with a single woman, so it was a few years before I got back into the swing of it. Good Memories-- Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
exceptional !

very well written and nicley put together make a nice porno movie script !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ruined

Story started off good but.it was quickly ruined. Just the combination of being highly unrealistic, main character being a selfish prick, and being a stereotypical low life piece of shit calling a game "faggy" while he chums down.beer and tries to.get into every single person's pants. You had sex with 5 different girls? That isn't cool. Nobody is going.to be like "You.have sex with every girl you see? Oh go's you're so cool!!". And it isn't attractive either. Just shows all you care about is sex. Good luck get ring a girlfriend that doesn't have STDs. It was good at first

But you completely and utterly ruined it. I was disappointed when the main character wasn't getting raped in.prison by a big black.guy named Bubba or get beaten the shit.out of and hung by either Bob or Jerry.

riverotter1948riverotter1948over 7 years ago
Surreal

What a great story! Wild, weird, sometimes bordering on unbelievable ... and fabulous! In places the dialogue was surreal. None of the same old same old. In a way, I would describe it as the Rocky Horror Picture Show of erotica. Wow!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

Fun and more fun! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Title?

I just wanted to leave a pointless comment. Good story though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best sex story ever!

Not sure why this isn't heralded as one of the greatest MILF stories on literotica, but it definitely is. Ive read over a thousand stories here since the age if 14 (2006) and this is easily the best sex story ive blown my load to the most as if being 22. If there is one story that deserves a sequel its this one! Would love to see Jerry hooking up with Danielle or the mom herself!!!

I would read this story when i was depressed and it always made me feel better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

You're am amazing writer I didn't have an issues with the non consent in the beginning it was hot keep writing your my absolute fav right now 😘

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
OMG I must be a Rapist.. ... BECAUSE...

I absolutely loved it from start to finish. What a shame all those rapist comments scared you off from writing any sequels. You can go anywhere with this story . Did Jerry end up fucking Danielle. Did Jill end up ditching the husband for him . So many questions unanswered and ways you could have gone with this story. Great FANTASY story and should have been read as such...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MILF fantasy morphed into "psycho" babble.

Well it started off okay as a young guy's MILF fantasy. Then it turned into a clear drug-induced rape scene with very queer overtones.

Going hugely over the top with the sex action - endurance wise only dug this deeper into a pit of disbelief. Those who claim this was erotic are likely in need of some serious counseling. When the victim in the story herself says she was raped, then it's a rape. No back-tracking into a romantic delusion will change that. In fact it's a further slap in the reader's face to expect they'll take this as an acceptable fantasy because she lets herself be persuaded in that totally incredible morning after scene.

I guess if your intent was to provide a script for future journeyman rapists to talk themselves into suppressing their own sense of right and wrong you have probably succeeded. This was total crap as an erotic fantasy though!

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
follow up

when can we expect a follow up and how the step brother gets his step sister. maybe a foursome with all of them, then you have the other daughter..... so many scenarios.... would love to see it continued.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Hey TX TALL

This a great FANTASY story. It might have started out as rape (not romantic) but as Alex made his case to her she really did have feelings that she had bottled up and Alex was able to help with them (romantic).

Obviously there is more (Danielle) why didn't you write more chapters to this story?

nit2gethernit2getherover 8 years ago
Fantasy!

I liked the story a lot! It was a fantasy that I am sure many guys have had about sexy Moms, wives or girl friends. I know I have! Well written and very sexy. I would love to read more like this. Thanks for writing.

I too wish more people would vote and leave a comment. I always hope for good comments but at least bad ones let you know what people think.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
cariln said it right

truly the die hard romantics of the world are rapists & molesters.

"That's another thing I wonder. I wonder, does a rapist have a hard-on when he leaves the house in the morning, or does he develop it during the day while he's walking around looking for somebody? "

not to be too tough on rape, finally its the victims decision to see her attacker as a liberator or violator, her decision. if she can forgive its completely her prerogative, if she cant then that is acceptable. ultimately its her choice no man can have a say in it, for that matter nobody except herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Great story had me captivated from the beginning. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rape

it was really sick imagination

Its rape and not romantic

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
Some of you need to pay attention

First off, Literotica rules regarding nonconsent stories require a certain amount of suspension of disbelief. Outright rape stories are not allowed.

Secondly, did you not read the author's name? It's a dead giveaway if you pay attention, unless you're a victim of modern education and don't know what a "tall tale" is.

This story is unbelievable. As I recall the author warned us at the onset.

Still, it was well written and held my attention. Good job. I wish you'd submit more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape

It's funny but many rapists really believe the are making love to the women they are raping ,building a relationship in their mind that does not exist in reality.

An unlikely reaction to her rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is serial killer porn. Not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
skull nation23

Its was hard to read the first scene but i was waiting for her to wake up. Good story

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

yes loved it. i hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could have been more realistic

She should rightly be upset by her rape. And no matter what that yellow pill was, no one, even an 18 year old, could have that much sex. I was once 18. Although she was outraged by his raping her, that was not developed enough. I know we all wanted them to end in a warm sexual embrace, you could expand the relationship. I don't know if you can do rewrites, but I think you could do better starting with finding her PASSED out out in the bed. And, as I have read from others, bringing the sister in could add endless possibilities. Still a good read, my 3.5 I upped to a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alex's Dream ComeTrue

Enjoyed your story, and particularly how you brought her son back in at the end, to share in the fulfilling of Alex's dream of fucking this gorgeously fit and passionately loving woman. With all you've now got to work with (Danielle and her crowd, and maybe the mother's hot girlfriends, a sequel looks in order. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
writing great; story vicious

You are a great writer. 10% of the nation to put it humbly. Your topic was rather vicious, so I will not grade it. You have received a lot of fives but for me it is no better than a 4 due to subject matter. Rather than decrease your rating, I will simply leave a comment that this is a "3".

-24601

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Danni

Please make a continue story to this where Danni is involved and maybe an orgy with all 4 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Preposterous

i had to laugh at certain parts due to the total absurd hubris of your extremely unlikable protagonist during his pychotic (sans hallucination) episode. Or maybe the whole event was the sick fantasy-hallucination of a delusion asshole. At least it isn't an organ grinder (monkey) repeat of 90% of the non-consensual stories I've read herein. As well written as it is disturbing, still doesn't really turn me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very unpleasant

Like others I only read to the end in the hope that some kind of justice would meted out to the intensely unlikeable protagonist. I didn't find this erotic at all, just weird, sad and creepy. I've read a few of your stories and found them well-written but won't be reading any more.

gondaolgondaolabout 10 years ago
Well?

When is the "next" installment? Can't write them but enjoy reading them.

You almost got me, thought for a moment when his friend threatened him that we had slipped into his fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
encore?

when does danielle get it? will momma join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 star

Best story ever

billnscbillnscover 10 years ago
Awesome!!1

Man...A guys fantasy come true, I love your stories!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous