Your Mother Saw My Pussy Pt. 02

Story Info
Family togetherness.
6.1k words
4.7
13.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mother saw my pussy." Those were the words I said to my husband (Mark) after I had walked naked across the deck of his parents' summer cabin. I had been in the hot tub when all of Mark's relatives arrived. Mark was off fishing. I had dozed off in the tub only to be awakened by the entire family gathering to drink beer and wine and talk. I asked for help from my mother and two sisters-in-law, but they wouldn't get me a towel. They probably thought I was just topless. I had to walk across the patio naked in full view of my husband's mother and father, his sister, two brothers and the one brother's wife. They got a good show. I think I have nice tits and there is a good crop of hair on my pussy. I could tell they all watched me very intently. My husband was creeped-out thinking about his mom and dad seeing his wife naked. On the other hand, it turned-him-on thinking about people seeing me fully exposed.

I was embarrassed and stayed aloof and was quiet for the rest of the day. When I finally told my husband about what had happened when we were in bed for the night, he was pissed. To calm him down, I started speculating about what each of the relatives thought after they'd seen me nude. What had his mother thought? Did his brothers want to screw me? What about his dad? The more we talked, the more provocative our conversation became. We thought both of his brothers would be thinking about fucking me. He said I would corrupt his younger brother, but I had a feeling the kid was more experienced than he thought. Sister-in-law Beth had often been suggestive and teasing. We thought she and her husband, brother Jimmy might want to swap or have threesome with me. We talked about Mark's younger sister going to bed with me. Mark had fantasized about me eating another woman's pussy.

Having his mom see my pussy was very unsettling for him. I told him she probably resented me taking him away from her with my pussy. Having his daddy see me naked provoked some unusual thoughts as well. He probably was proud of his son for snaring such a hot-looking broad. Or, maybe he was hoping to share his son's good fortune.

Our conversation evolved to where my husband and I were masturbating ourselves while talking about him screwing Beth and Jimmy screwing me. We finished by talking about Jimmy screwing me in the ass.

Then Beth tapped on the wall telling us to be quiet. She had obviously heard us imagining having sex with her and her husband. Once again, I was embarrassed. I expected things to be awkward when I'd see her the next day. How do you talk to someone after she's heard you talking about wanting her husband to fuck you?

The next morning, Mark and I slept-in and had a late breakfast. When we got to the table, Beth was there with sister and Momma. I was shy and quiet after the multiple-embarrassments the day before. I was the newest member of the family and had been very concerned about what they thought of me.

After the other two women moved to the deck outside, Beth gave me a sly smile and said, "Well. You guys were certainly having a good time last night."

I said, "I'm so embarrassed. We got carried away. How much could you hear?"

She said, "Enough."

I looked down, deeply embarrassed now. She and her husband had heard Mark and I fantasizing about them having sex with us, about Jimmy fucking me in the ass while Beth sat on my face.

Beth said, "Hey. Don't worry about it. We all have fantasies. I've had some about your husband too."

We left it at that.

The plan for the day was for the men to go fishing at a lake a mile away, accompanied by a cooler full of beer. We women would stay at the cabin, talking, reading, knitting and sunbathing. It was Beth, Sissy (Claire), Mom and me. We fooled around in the morning and after a light lunch, we migrated to the deck behind the cabin. It was a very pleasant day, in the 80's with low humidity. The hot tub, scene of my embarrassment the previous day, was adjacent to the deck.

"Hey Cindy (that's me). Want to get in the hot tub again?" Beth asked. I wondered if she was teasing me.

I said, "I will if you do."

She agreed and before long all four of us were in the tub. We all donned swim suits. I had a relatively modest two-piece. Beth and Sissy were wearing bikinis. Mom wore a one-piece suit, appropriate for her age and figure.

As we drank wine, we all got more playful and uninhibited. Beth suggested, "Let's get naked, like Cindy was yesterday. The men won't be back for hours with their fishing."

Beth pulled her top off and threw it on the deck.

Sissy said, "I hope they don't catch any slimy fish for us to clean and cook." She removed her top. We'd seen her nice little titties the summer before when her top came off on a rope swing at the lake. Sissy was twenty, in her third year in college. She stood up to let us see her wet breasts with her taut nipples.

With a nod from Beth, it was my turn. I pulled my top off and joined them topless. I raised up to give them a good view of my familiar tits.

Beth giggled and pulled her bottom off, lifting her legs, one then the other, to pull it over her feet. She smiled and threw it to the deck. I was next. I had been embarrassed the day before and wanted to just go along with everything. I knew they had all been nude in the hot tub before, so it wasn't anything new. Getting naked during the day was new for them. Off came my suit bottom. My waist was below the water so my pussy was hidden. I dropped the suit on the deck. Then Sissy did the same.

Finally, we all looked at Momma. She wasn't going to strip, but Beth and Sissy hassled her until she yielded. Now, Momma's body was the opposite of sexy. Her big boobs draped over her stomach. Her stomach pouch covered her crotch. She laughed and enjoyed floating in the water. Her tits bobbed in the bubbles. I really didn't want to see her pussy.

We were having a good time, until Daddy showed up. He'd had some indigestion and came back to the cabin to get his medicine. He walked out onto the porch and quickly realized that there were four naked women in the tub.

He joked, "Well, well, ladies. What do we have here?" He picked up the various swim suits on the deck.

He sat in a chair, casually drinking a beer while talking to us. He had a clever smile on his face, clearly hoping to see some skin.

Momma had no problem getting out of the tub with her husband there. She stiffly lifted herself from the tub, went to her husband and kissed him. She put on a robe to hide her body.

Daddy said, "Maybe we should give them privacy."

But Momma laughed and said, "Don't you want to see your daughters-in-law naked."

Daddy said, "I saw Cindy yesterday. It would be nice to see Beth too."

Sissy giggled and said, "What about me, Daddy?"

He said, "Mabel, give her suit to her."

Momma (Mabel) got the bottom of Sissy's suit and threw it to her. When Sissy asked for her top, Momma just laughed.

Momma said to her husband, "I want a picture of you with your two new daughters."

Beth looked at me and influenced by the wine, we decided it was no big deal. If he wanted to see us naked, we'd give him a show. We got out of the tub. I didn't turn away. I stood giving Daddy a full-frontal view of my wet torso. Beth did the same. Sissy joined us wearing only her bottom. Her boobies jiggled as she walked around. Beth and I walked over and posed with Daddy, with one of us standing on either side of him. Momma took a few photos, and then Sissy did too. My wet pussy hair contrasted with Beth's shaved beaver. We both have nice tits and both sets of our nipples were standing proudly. Daddy had his arms around our waists, a nice family photo with his naked daughters-in-law.

I said, "Let's get some with Sissy and Momma."

We haggled a bit and we all convinced Sissy to pose with Beth and me. We couldn't convince her to drop her suit bottom and be naked like we were. She had nice little set of titties. She was thin and very attractive. Daddy tried to be discrete, but he was looking at all three of his daughters, including his actual daughter. She stood behind him with Beth and I on the sides. His face was framed by our six tits.

Then, Momma said we should sit on Daddy's lap. Daddy was wearing an old shirt and shorts. Momma had him remove his shirt and have Beth and me sit on his knees. The first photo had us sitting across his leg, but Beth had a different idea for the next photo. We straddled Daddy's legs; our naked pussies were resting on his legs. I wiggled a bit to arouse myself on my father-in-law's bare skin. We leaned-in closer to him, each of us hugging him and putting a breast against the side of his head. His hand slid up, reached around and grabbed my bare ass, while doing the same with Beth. He turned his head and nuzzled my breast, then took my nipple in his mouth. I was surprised by his boldness. I pulled away, but he had sucked my tit for a few moments while squeezing my ass-cheek. He did the same to Beth before Momma told him to behave himself. I squirmed my pussy on his leg, leaving a wet spot on his thigh. Before I got up, I saw a bulge in his pants. Beth reached down and gave his pecker a little squeeze. His dick was getting hard, which grossed-me-out, but aroused me too. It was all so decadent, but was erotic at the same time.

Momma saw her husband was aroused and motioned for him to join her in the house. They disappeared, heading for bed. Their room was in the opposite side of the house from ours. We didn't see them for the rest of the day.

The remaining three of us gathered our suits and proceeded to the other end of the cabin to our bedrooms.

I followed Beth and Sissy into Sissy's room. We were still naked. Sissy wore just her suit bottom.

Beth asked our younger sister-in-law, "Hey Sissy. Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

I was surprised by Beth being so bold. She just walked behind Sissy and reached around to grab her breasts. Sissy was trying to don a dress, but Beth pulled it away from her. She pushed Sissy onto the bed.

Beth said, "I know you like women, little-one."

Sissy said, "What are you talking about?"

Beth said, "I've seen how you look at us. How about giving Cindy and me a whirl."

Beth said to me, "Cindy, do you like pussy?"

I hadn't ever tried being another woman, well except for that one time in college. I said, "I've never tried it."

She said, "Would you like to?"

In the matter of less than a minute, we were all on the bed. For some reason, I was the focus of the other two's attention. They had me laid-out on my back and Sissy was between my knees, probing my pussy with her fingers and rubbing the inside of my thighs. They seemed to know what they were doing.

I asked them, "Have you two done this before?"

Beth said, "Only a few times. We've been wanting to get our hands on you."

I looked at Sissy moving her head toward my crotch. Beth leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue slid into my mouth. Her lips were softer than I was used to. She tasted sweet. When Sissy's tongue touched my clitoris, I jerked and moaned into Beth's mouth. Beth pushed me onto my back.

"I've been wanting to put my cunt on your face for a long time." She said as she straddled my shoulders and moved up.

I watched Beth's clean-shaved pussy move closer to my face. It was a new experience to look so closely at a woman's private parts. I focused on the intricate folds and crevasses in her crotch. I opened my mouth and put my tongue out to welcome her. I caught the scent of her pussy which was still wet from the hot-tub. I flicked my tongue on her little clitoris. She pulled her pussy lips apart to give me better access. I leaned up and began to swirl my tongue around her soft, pink flesh. Beth began to move, sliding her vulva over my face. I tried to replicate the things my husband did to me when he went down on me.

"Suck my pussy, sister-in-law." Beth said. "Eat my cunt like you told your husband you wanted to do." She'd heard me talking about that in bed the night before.

I got into it quickly. My mouth and Beth's cunt developed a synthesis. I licked her vigorously and she was responding by moving her hips. Her pussy oozed juices and then it squirted a large quantity of her cum onto my face. I had never eaten pussy but I already knew I had a taste for it. The smooth wet folds of Beth's pussy were sliding over my face. She was fucking herself on my mouth. My tongue poked into her gaping hole. I heard her gasping and her body jerked in response to my efforts. My face was buried in the soft pink flesh of her cunt. I was having trouble breathing but didn't ease my efforts to make her come.

At the same time, I felt Sissy's fingers inside me while her tongue danced over my cunt. She had her tongue swirling over me and her finger teased my asshole.

Beth urged her, "She wants it in her ass. Fuck her asshole."

I felt Sissy's fingers enter my ass. The very sensitive nerves around my back hole supplemented the pleasure she was giving me with her tongue. It felt like my entire body went limp, then jerked as my muscles spasmed. My cunt exploded like a dam bursting. Cum gushed out onto Sissy's face and she increased the intensity of her feasting on my cunt. I don't think I had ever come so intensely.

I was exhausted and laid there, naked with my legs spread, my face soaked with Beth's cum.

Sissy wanted to cum on my face too, so she moved up, straddled my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth. She had a sweet young cunt, nice and tight. She had a nice patch of hair on her pubis. I rubbed my face back and forth. She pressed herself onto my nose and mouth. The scent and taste of her pussy was wonderful. I regained my enthusiasm and proceeded to suck her clit and stimulate her to an orgasm. She had been close and I was soon drenched with her juices. Her cum was mixed with a bit of urine. My face and the bed under me were soaked. It took her a few moments to dismount. I looked into her naked cunt, glimmering with her juices. We relaxed for a while, regaining our composure. I marveled at the spectacle of three naked women lying together on the bed.

We took showers and relaxed the remainder of the afternoon. Mark, Jimmy and Seth, the three brothers, returned from fishing all day. After they cleaned up, we women joined them in the kitchen. Momma was preparing the fish the men had caught and we were all in a buoyant mood.

I was wearing a little dress over my underpants. At one point, I crossed my legs and pulled my skirt down over my knees.

Momma saw it and said, "You don't have to pull your skirt down to hide you pussy from me little-girl. I've seen what you've got, that hairy little beaver that enchants my son."

I just looked at her, uncertain if she was kidding.

She continued, "My boys were good sons. They loved their momma until they found you chippies and you put a spell on them with your tight young cunts."

I didn't know how to react until she laughed. She said, "They're like every other man. They think with their dicks."

I just laughed with her and Beth, who had come into the room.

After dinner, we played cards, pinochle for a while. There were eight of us, so we had two partnered-matches before the old folks went to bed. The other six of us adjourned to the deck, where we continued to drink. Beth, Jimmy and Sissy lit up a joint and passed it around.

Someone suggested we all play strip poker. I've played a little poker with my brothers at home, so I felt I could at least be competent at it. We played one hand, but nobody was concentrating. We decided to just draw cards with the low card removing one piece of clothing. I did okay for a while. After twelve or fifteen hands, I had lost twice and had removed my sandals. I had two items left, my dress, and panties. Beth was in her bra and panties. Sissy had only lost a shoe. Jimmy was down to only his skivvies. Mark had only lost twice. Seth was bare from the waist up.

The next half-dozen hands went bad for Sissy. She was quickly down to her bra and panties. Beth lost again, while I lost the following round. I took my dress off and tried to hide my breasts and my erect nipples. Since everyone had seen them before, I soon just removed my hands and let everyone look. Beth removed her bra, showing us her marvelous breasts. My husband was ogling Beth's titties. He'd seen them before, but I knew he could never see enough of his sister-in-law's tits.

When Sissy lost the next hand, she exposed her tits to her three brothers. She was high and didn't seem to care. She had always seemed like an innocent girl, but tonight, she was acting a little-slutty.

Beth was the first woman naked. Her husband had already stripped and was sitting there with a boner, watching everyone. Beth stood and dropped her panties, showing us her naked ass and her shaved pussy. She had a nice body. I was a little jealous of her boobs, jealous that maybe my husband liked her tits better than mine.

Sissy was slightly reluctant to get naked with her brothers watching but she stayed in the game at our urging. When she lost the next hand, she pulled off her panties and stood in her 'birthday suit' in view of her brothers for the first time. She had nice little titties and that cute little beaver. From my perspective, seeing Sissy naked was nothing new after I'd had her pussy on my face a few hours before. However, it was titillating to see my husband's and his brother's pricks. Jimmy's cock was hard and he made no effort to hide it. Mark was also naked, although he was somewhat discreet. He didn't flaunt his cock like his older brother. They all had hard-ons over their sister.

Finally, it was between Seth and me. He dealt, and I lost. I stood in front of him and slowly pulled my panties down. I stood right in front of him and let him leer at my hairy pussy from two feet away. With the urging of the others, Seth stripped too and we were all naked. I saw Seth's cock for the first time and had the urge to grab it. I reached over and gave him a few strokes while he fondled my tits.

Somehow, we paired off. I found myself on the couch with older brother Jimmy. We began to kiss and with no clothes between us, our hands found many places to explore. His hands roamed over my back and my bare ass. He made me feel good when his fingers roamed in the cleft between my ass cheeks. I looked around and saw my husband with Beth. Brother Seth and sister Sissy had gone out on the deck, leaving us two married couples alone.

Jimmy stood and took my hand. He led me up the stairs to the bedrooms. We went into my room. We fell onto the bed. I was on my back and Jimmy was on top of me. I spread my legs for another man for the first time in my marriage. At the same time, I knew my husband was fulfilling his dream of getting into Beth's pussy in the other room.

I felt Jimmy's prick sliding into me, prying me open. I was wet down there, aroused from the stripping card game with the others. His cock felt different from my husband's. I guess all cocks provide a unique impression. Jimmy was eager. He had obviously been wanting me for a long time. He was fucking me like a rabbit until I made him slow down. His prick was sliding back and forth, stimulating my vagina with each stroke.

I said, "Take it slow, big boy. Make it last. You've been wanting to fuck me for a long time. Let's enjoy it."

He said, "I heard you through the wall last night, talking about fucking me."

I said, "That was just a fantasy. This is the real thing. Fuck me like you mean it."

We were interrupted when my husband and Jimmy's wife came into the room. They were both still naked. I presumed that they had finished 'doing it'. They watched for few minutes and then Beth spoke up.

She said to Jimmy, "Hey honey, your brother just fucked me. He came in my pussy. What do you think of that?"

12