Your Mother Saw My Pussy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband pumped my pussy harder. He was getting close to coming.

Then Beth said, "I want to see you fuck her in the ass."

Jimmy stopped pumping his dick. He looked at his wife.

Beth looked to my husband and said, "You two were imagining Jimmy fucking her in the ass last night. We heard you. Do you want to see him do it?"

My husband, Mark said, "It's up to Cindy."

Beth asked me, "Honey, we'd all like to see Jimmy do you in the ass. Do you want it?"

I was lying on the bed, with Jimmy's prick inside me. My dear husband kissed me and whispered in my ear. "You're a bad girl, fucking; fucking my brother."

I said, "You like watching, don't you?" I reached out and grabbed his naked prick. I pulled it toward me and put my mouth on it.

"Your cock smells like pussy."

Beth said, "That's my pussy you smell on his cock. Your husband just finished fucking me. This wasn't the first time."

I was surprised to hear that. Mark didn't dispute what she'd said. I'd have to ask about that later.

I rolled over an got on my hands and knees. I lifted my ass and Jimmy reentered my cunt and pumped away. His cock was firmly lodged in my vagina while I kissed my husband. It was surreal, kissing my husband while another man was fucking me. I swirled my tongue in my man's mouth. I pushed against him with each thrust by his brother.

"Oh honey. Your brother's cock feels good. He's wanted to fuck me for a long time, he says."

Mark said, "I want to see him fuck your little asshole. You know I've wanted to see someone fuck you in the ass."

I reached back and spread my ass cheeks, letting Jimmy see my asshole. He knew what I wanted.

Beth had gone into their room and came back with a jar of Vaseline. I felt the cool slippery substance being pushed into my anus by Jimmy. My dear husband watched. Jimmy withdrew from my vagina and greased his prick. I felt the tip of his weapon push against my tight little rosebud. My husband was kissing me while his brother sodomized me. Beth was lying beside me, fondling my tits. Jimmy's prick felt huge, pushing into my sphincter. I groaned into my husband's mouth when his brother's prick popped through my tight opening. Jimmy's cock slid into me and I held my breath. It felt weird, but it was extremely arousing to have my back opening violated. My husband had fucked my ass in the past and it had felt similar to what I was feeling from Jimmy's prick. Jimmy's cock seemed to be bigger. Beth pulled my head to her and kissed me. She was very excited and tongue-fucked my mouth while her husband pushed into me more deeply. I was being violated, getting spread open from behind. I began to come from the wonderful feeling of my ass being impaled on a strange prick. The cock in my ass was huge. It went deeper and deeper. Jimmy pulled back and then pushed in again. I moaned with obscene pleasure. I looked at my husband, who was enjoying the show.

"Put your fingers in me." I asked him. I wanted him to feel me getting fucked. He slid his fingers into my cunt and pressed against the membrane separating my vagina from my colon. It was a exquisitely decadent experience. My cunt was dripping juices. I was gasping in ecstasy.

Somehow, my husband slid beneath me. With Jimmy's help, I was able to move so my husband's cock could touch my vagina. I was about to become the meat in the sandwich. I felt my husband's cock slide into my vagina. It was difficult for him to push in with the cock already filling my ass. He pushed hard and forced my cunt to open for his cock. I could feel the incredible pressure on the membrane between my two holes as he slowly pressed into me. I had never been so stuffed with cock. They began an alternating rhythm. I couldn't breathe; it felt so good and so degrading at the same time.

Beth got into the act by first kissing me and then turning my head to the side and pulling my face into her crotch. I began to lick her pussy. I was eating my husband's cum from her cunt while her husband and mine were double teaming me.

It became a family affair when Seth joined us. Beth suggested, "Let's see all three brothers fuck her at once."

Seth had joined us and put his cock in my mouth and I sucked him into my throat. I had all three of the brothers inside me at once. When Sissy began to play with my tits, it was a family affair. I put my fingers into Sissy's cunt and fingered her. I couldn't move, but my vagina was spasming and pushing my body to a powerful orgasm. Then, Jimmy pushed his cock all-the-way into my asshole and held still. He was coming. That set off my husband, who shoved his dick fully into my vagina and blasted my insides with his seed. I jerked and my entire body experienced the wonderful feeling. Little brother Seth added his load to my mouth and I swallowed his goopy semen.

After a few moments, Jimmy slowly pulled his deflated prick out of my ass. My husband was pinned beneath me until I rolled off him. I laid on the bed, naked, with cum dripping out of my three holes. Cum was oozing out of me, running down the top of my thighs and dripping onto my chin. I had no modesty left. Everyone was naked, but I had been the center of attention.

My husband kissed me and said I was wonderful and he loved me. He carried me into our bed and held me tight. I slept naked, with the semen from three men inside me.

I woke early the next morning. My husband was still asleep. Drinking the previous night had upset my stomach and I needed to get some fresh air.

I dressed and walked out onto the path to the lake. It was beautiful outside. I walked down the path, wearing sneakers, a pair of gym shorts and a halter top. I intended to walk to the lake. When I was part-of-the-way, I met little-brother Seth. He had been running, was all sweaty and out of breath. We exchanged pleasantries.

He said, "I have to say that seeing you naked a couple of times has been the highlight of my summer and then putting my dick in your mouth was unforgettable".

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He reached out and put his hands on my shirt, over my breasts, flicking his fingers over my little nubs. It felt good.

He said, "I feel kind-of left out."

"Why is that?"

He said, "Both of my brothers got to fuck you."

"I sucked your cock. Doesn't that count?"

He said, "It was great, but I'd really like to know what it's like to feel my cock inside your pussy."

I thought, why not. I'd fucked the other two brothers, why not add Seth to the role of those who'd fucked me. I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my gym shorts. I was naked except for my shoes. I motioned for him to strip. Seth pulled his shirt over his head and then he dropped his shorts, revealing a nice, sweaty hard-on. While I had seen it and sucked it the previous day, it looked so inviting in the morning light. I grabbed his engorged tool and used his sweat to lubricate my hand while I pumped him. He had a nice young cock and it was hard as could be. I bent over and took it in my mouth again.

I said to him, "Put your cock in me. Fuck me little brother."

I bent at the waist against a large rock and he moved behind me.

His young cock bumped against my naked ass. He aligned himself with the gap between my legs. His dick was stiff, but the skin was soft. It eased between my legs and easily found its mark. I pushed my ass back to him. He slid right into me. It felt so good.

I asked him, "Is this your first pussy?"

He said, "Not hardly. I've had a few girls including Beth."

I was learning more about my sister-in-law and wondered who she hadn't fucked. Daddy??

It felt really wonderful, getting fucked in the great outdoors with the cool breeze wafting over my bare skin. Having his hard cock inside me was fantastic. Squirrels and raccoons were watching us. Seth's prick seemed to be a little bigger than my husband's. I wondered about similarity in prick size among family members. It's probably like every other trait. I did notice that he had a different stroke pattern from the others.

Seth pumped faster and faster. I knew he was getting close. I was getting there too. When he came, I joined him. The risk and thrill of screwing outdoors where anyone might walk by was exhilarating. Seth had a nice load of cum. He poured it into me. After he withdrew, I turned to see his floppy dick dangling between his legs while he put his shorts on.

He said, "Wow! That was fantastic." Then he said, "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

I said, "Don't count on it." I knew I would have a difficult time resisting him.

Seth and I went back to the cabin together. I went into our bedroom and found my husband and his brother fucking my sister-in-law Beth. There was no limit to fucking in this family. Beth was getting it from both ends with my husband in her cunt and her husband in her mouth.

I sat on the bed and watched them fuck her. I pulled my shorts aside to let my husband see my just-fucked pussy. I don't know if he noticed the cum from his other brother dripping from my cunt-hole.

It didn't take long for my husband and his brother to finish inside Beth. She collapsed, naked on the bed and I admired her lying on her stomach with her ass exposed. She naked and was beautiful. Her legs were lewdly spread, her pussy covered with the mess from her and my husband's cum.

I kissed my husband while I held his sloppy dick in my hand.

After lunch everyone was getting ready to leave. My husband, Mark and I were the last ones. As he was getting ready to close-up the cabin, he asked if I'd had a good time.

I pressed my body against him while he leaned against the car.

I said, "I had a wonderful time." I kissed him.

I kidded him, "Your mother saw my pussy and your father saw my pussy."

He said, "I saw the photos of you and Beth with my dad." The ones where Beth and I were straddling his legs with our pussies on his thigh while he was pressed between our tits. "You're a bad girl. But I love you."

I continued, "Your sister saw me naked and Beth saw me naked."

He said, "I know."

I asked, "Did you know that the three of us were in bed together. I ate both of their pussies and your sister ate me." He looked at me. I continued. "Your pretty little sister sat on my face after she had sucked on my cunt. Beth fucked my face too. I've learned to like eating pussy."

He was aroused. His dick was getting harder and pushed against my belly.

He remembered the night before and said, "Did you like having cocks in all three holes?"

I said, "I hadn't ever expected to do that. It was marvelous."

He said, "It was so hot, sharing you. You were stuffed full of cock."

"Do you like me being a slut for your family?"

He put his tongue in my mouth and grabbed my ass.

I continued, "This morning I ran into your little brother in the woods and let him fuck me."

My husband was all over me, kissing me and lifting me up with his hands on my ass. I stepped back and pulled my shirt over my head. The sunshine brightened my tits. I pulled off my shorts and underwear. My shoes followed and I resumed kissing him, twisting my naked body over him.

"Fuck me." I begged.

My dear husband lifted me against the side of our car, right there in front of the cabin, dropped his pants and slid his wonderful cock into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him into a deep kiss. His cock pushed into my dripping pussy. That was where it belonged.

"Watching you fuck Beth was hot, but I was jealous. I don't like sharing your cock."

He said, "She wasn't as good as you are."

I looked at him skeptically. Of course, he would say that, but he had lusted after his brother's wife for a long time.

I said, "I fucked your brothers and your sister. Maybe next year I'll fuck your daddy."

He said, "Momma will really be pissed if you do that."

"I saw his old prick. It was all shriveled-up in his pants. I wonder if he can still get it hard? I'll bet I can give him a boner."

As he rammed his cock into me, Mark said, "Don't you dare, you temptress."

We were both really aroused by my talk about fucking his family. It didn't take long for him to come. I felt his warm semen pour into me, flooding into my vagina and uterus.

We separated. He let me down. I held his limp, slimy cock. I bent over and kissed the tip of his exhausted manhood.

As we dressed, I said, "Since you like watching me fuck other people, maybe I'll have your friend Ellis over and have him fuck me while you watch."

He wasn't sure about that.

I climbed into our car and I thought through the series of events. It had been a totally unexpected weekend of depraved and amazing sex. I looked forward to my future with my husband and his fabulous fucking family. Momma had seen my pussy.

12