Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 04

Story Info
Ange helps Domi with her hangover... and her morning wood.
6.3k words
4.75
3k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains themes of nonconsensual and coerced sex, lingering trauma and self-loathing.

Oh, and Rose doesn't show up on-screen in this one. She'll be back.

*

Angelina knew that Domi normally had class at 8:30 on Wednesday, but when Angelina stirred from her sleep around 9:00 Domi was still in bed. Concerned, Angelina willed herself standing and went over to nudge her. "Hey, you're late for class," she whispered.

No reply, so she gave another nudge, which got Dominique to stir, pushing Angelina away. "Feel like shit. Think I'm hungover. Just lemme lie here."

"Oh," Angelina wrung her hands together, "is there anything I can do to help?"

"Let me rest," Dominique murmured.

But Angelina lingered by her bed, not speaking, feeling it'd be wrong to leave her.

Dominique sighed. "I could use some water."

So Angelina took Dominique's thermos to the sink in the kitchen at the end of the hall to fill it; when she returned, Domi still seemed sluggish, but now Angelina could see a fat bulge in the comforter where her crotch was. She handed the thermos to Domi and, again, stood by the bed, feeling compelled to be close to her, sneaking peeks at the bulge.

"Fuck, that's better," Dominique sighed as she set the thermos on the floor next to her bed, "thanks, babe."

Angelina burst out giggling at being called 'babe', all her stupid emotions flushing through her, glee at Domi's affection, embarrassment at how easy it was to make her laugh, she looked away from Domi's eyes and found her gaze landing on the bulge again.

Domi lazily thrust up at her. "Like what you see?"

Angelina was helpless to get the stupid grin off her face. "Got some morning wood there, huh?"

"Not exactly," a warm low rumble, "I've been awake for a while, just lying here feeling crappy, my morning wood went down ages ago. This got started when you nudged me earlier."

Delighted bubbly feeling in Angelina's belly. "Oh yeah?"

There was an affectionate glow in Domi's eyes, twinkling up from under her heavy eyelids. She gave a lip nibble. "I'd probably feel better if you sucked on it," she purred, a smirk tugging on her lips.

This drew another giggle from Angelina. "Oh? Is that a known hangover cure?"

Domi shrugged. "Can't hurt. Heh heh," a lazy hand groped at Angelina's forearm, "I had too much poison last night. Come suck some out of me."

"Hmm, I don't think that's how it-- Oh..." The rest of Angelina's sentence slipped from her mind as Dominique pulled her comforter down to expose her hard, fat cock to the air. She'd half-forgotten the downward curve, so unique, looked so appetizing.

She got down on her knees in front of Domi, but here she paused. Not sure why; maybe after all the buildup she was nervous about crossing the line with her roommate, maybe she still felt evil and repulsive after what she'd done to Ryan, maybe, despite everything, she still had some kind of dumb stupid loyalty to Rose, felt like she belonged to her, or should belong to her, or wanted to--

"Come onnnn," Domi whined, and thrust upward, "it wants you."

Oh. That was nice to hear. Angelina found herself whispering, "Yes Mistress," before her head went down to take the tip of Domi's cock into her mouth.

Desperate gasp of pleasure from Domi. "Hahhh, so I'm your Mistress, huh? Fuuuuck," Domi's hand came to rest on the back of Angelina's head as her lips descended the shaft. She gave Domi the hardest suction she could as she let her lips glide back up.

She could feel Dominique's thigh muscles tensing and twitching, odd deep jagged little grunts spurted from her mouth. "Ohhh, it's good being your Mistress, fuck."

Angelina withdrew the cock from her mouth and nuzzled it against the side of her face, feeling in love with it, wanting to worship it-- "Oh!" A splash of precum fell on her cheek. She glanced up at Domi. "Tell me about last night," she breathed, "I want to hear all about how you seduced Dolly."

And she put her lips around the cockhead again. Her breathing shaky, Dominique struggled to speak as Angelina worked away. "I, hah, fuck, honestly, ohhh, Dolly seduced me," a few shallow gasping breaths, "she made me suck her toes, hahhh, she told me to be a wolf, so I, hmmm, choked her with my cock and then got her on her back and squeezed her throat and squeezed her nipples while I fucked my load into her," heavy breathing, "she's such a good little slut, after I came she went out and took care of the other two and me all at once, ohhh, fuck, I'm glad she got to have that, glad she isn't just Rose's fuckin' prisoner..."

Angelina was starting to resent hearing about Dolly. She felt stupid for that, she had literally asked Dominique to talk about what had happened with Dolly, but now she wished Domi's focus was on her. She quickened the tempo of her bobbing head, sucked harder, drove the cock deep into her own throat over and over until the tears streamed down her face, unsettling her own stomach, hoping that if the sensation was intense enough Domi would lose the ability to keep talking.

No such luck, "Ohhh, but what finally got Dolly off, hah, was me threatening to make her my prisoner, hahhh, I told her I wanted to keep her tied up so I could use her and hurt her any time I wanted, and it made her so horny she just ground herself off on Ganza's dick-- Hey, why'd you stop?"

Angelina had her eyes closed, taking deep breaths. She felt jealous, was the thing, didn't want to hear about Domi's magical connection with Dolly... She'd been hoping, she realized, to hear a story of Domi's power, but instead found herself hearing about Dolly's power, Dolly's beauty and seductiveness, the hold Dolly had over Domi's imagination. Angelina wanted that hold over her.

But she didn't want to seem whiny or jealous or clingy. Still breathing deep, trying to find a way to respond that would have the desired effect, make her sexy and alluring like Dolly.

She felt Domi's hand on the top of her head. "Ange? You okay?"

She opened her eyes, and her gaze landed on Domi's cock. She wondered how that downward curve would feel inside her. At last, the response came to her. "Oh," in her high-pitched cute voice, "I'm tired of you having all the fun," she rose to her feet and let her pajama pants fall around her knees, exposing her still-soft cock. Domi's breath caught in her throat at the sight. Got her. Angelina turned to show off her ass. "I wanna feel you down here," she cooed, before bending over to remove the wad of pajama from her ankles and climbing up on the bed to put her knees on either side of Domi's hips, rubbing the cock between her buttocks.

Domi was looking up at her, hungry eyes, open-mouthed anticipation. Angelina couldn't help giggling. I'm making her feel that desire, she thought. Me, not anyone else. Intoxicating. "Do you have any lube?"

Domi lay there unspeaking for a few moments before she seemed to register Angelina's question. "Uhhh, nah, I have some lotion I use for jerking off sometimes though," and she started groping around her bedside table until she found the little sampler bottle and handed it to Angelina.

Well, Angelina thought, we can make this work. Pleasurable moans from Dominique as she rubbed it onto her cock, but smearing it on her own sphincter she worried it wasn't going to be as moist as she wanted. She slipped a finger up her ass to try and loosen it for Domi's fat cock.

Dominique thrust upward, Angelina could feel the cock scrape against her ass. "Hmm, it's ready to be inside you," Dominique purred.

"Getting ready," Angelina insisted. She tried to get a second fingertip inside, still too tight, so she closed her eyes to focus on her breathing, hoping to make it loosen.

"So, hey," Dominique said, "tell me about what you got into last night. Hmmm, were you a bad girl? Do you need to be punished?"

Maybe she did. Conflicting emotional memories of last night came flooding back, how fun it had seemed to mess with Ryan, how hot it had been to watch Rose and Valerie take command of him... how ashamed she'd been when she realized that Valerie was recording everything and that she'd been party to a blackmailing, how hurt and nervous he'd seemed. She opened her eyes, wanting to tell Domi she didn't want to talk about it, but that expectant horny look on Domi's face, God, Angelina couldn't resist it. "I guess I'm not sure how bad I was," she said, "you'll have to be the judge. And," she giggled, "executioner, if it's bad enough."

"Damn," Domi seemed amused, "what the hell did you do?" Angelina felt another rub of Domi's cock against her backside. "Was it as bad as cockteasing me like this?"

Angelina grinned. "Alright, I'll try to get it in." She put some fresh lotion on her sphincter and lined the head of Domi's cock against her hole. Carefully, gingerly, she lowered herself, pushing the tip of Domi's cockhead into herself, and a little more, and a little more, until she had to pause, the stretching was becoming uncomfortable. Supporting herself with hands on Domi's stomach, she started rocking her ass in a gentle left-to-right motion, trying to adjust to the width of Domi's cockhead.

Noisy anticipatory panting beneath her, Domi's face looked desperate. "Sorry," Angelina whispered.

"No no, it feels good, I like how you're teasing me." Lip nibble. "Driving me crazy, heh."

Well then. Angelina somehow felt looser knowing that she wasn't letting Domi down, felt less tension. She descended a little more, a little more, letting the cock fill her deeper and deeper, continuing to gyrate her ass as she went down because she knew now that Domi liked it, listening to Domi's rapt breathing. "Oooh," Angelina pushed a cute high squeak from herself, "you're so thick Domi, I've gotta take it slow." Eyes closed so she could focus, she went a little lower, took it in deeper, continued the gyrating, her breathing was a bit less steady now, the cock was starting to rub pleasurably against her deep places, but her thigh muscles were starting to hurt from holding this uncomfortable crouch. She made herself giggle, "You're SUCH a nicer girl than Rose," oh, fuck, Domi's cock was wider toward the base, "Rose likes to just ram it into me, but you're just letting me take it at-- Ah!" She was finally sitting down on the cock, it was all the way in, throbbing deep inside. "At my own pace," she finished.

She felt strong fingers squeeze at her thighs. Her eyes opened and met Domi's glowing lust-drunk gaze, taking in the sight of her rising and falling chest as she breathed, the little strands of saliva running between her lips. We're really finally doing this, Angelina thought, and it's magnificent.

"Tell me," Domi's voice was a sultry whisper, "about how you were bad."

"Right," Angelina breathed, "that." She started to rock back and forth on Domi's cock, a tender, gentle motion, and her hand went down so she could stroke herself. Perhaps if she drove herself to an intense enough pleasure, she might blot out her conscience enough to talk about last night without feeling bad. Domi's downward curve, she thought, didn't feel that different from Rose's more normal upward curve, although she had been fucked both facing Rose and from behind, and, thinking about it, this did feel slightly more like being fucked from behind had. As she rode the cock, her mind wandered back to that darkened room, Rose cruelly edging her as they spied on Valerie and Ryan--

"HAH!" Domi had given a sharp upward stab, felt like a mini-orgasm, a gush of precum flooded onto Domi's t-shirt.

"Tell me how you were bad, girl." A low rumbling commandment. "You're starting to make me think," messy horny gasping inhalation, "that you might be a goddess. If you're a devil," gasp, "I need to know."

"Yes, Mistress," Angelina panted, "ohhh Rose took me to the Psychology building so we could spy on her friend Valerie fucking a boy," her tempo had quickened to a desperate pitch, compelled by the friction of the cock on her insides, the precum was flowing freely from her, thinking was harder, but she could keep herself rambling, "ohhh he didn't know we were there, we were voyeurs, and Rose, hah, fucked me from behind, she edged me until I was going crazy, hahhh... Valerie was sweet, Domi, she was forcing him but she was sweet, she had him come close so he could suckle her breasts, and then she ground her hardness into him--"

"Oh, that reminds me," Domi sat up slightly, and started peeling her t-shirt off, "I promised you could play with them," and her tossed her shirt to the floor, grabbing at her big full tits, giving her hard nipples a squeeze while her horny eyes burned into Angelina.

Angelina dove into her cleavage, smearing her face over the soft flesh of her breasts, planting a string of kisses down the top of her tit, trying to bend her spine so that her lips could reach the nipples, not possible at this angle... "You'll have to let me suck them later," Angelina murmured. "Lie back down."

Domi complied, and Angelina's hands went down to run gentle thumbs over her nipples, drawing a shuddery gasp from her lips. "You like that?" Angelina breathed.

Domi nodded desperately.

Angelina felt powerful. As she resumed her rocking motion and Domi's gasp deepened to a rich moan, an impulse crossed her mind. She gave the nipples a pinch.

Domi tensed. "OH! Ohhh, fuck," her hips twitched, rutting deep into Angelina, her core muscles tightened, a nice firm surface for Angelina to run her cock over, "you really are mean." A voice of total adoration, Angelina felt no guilt.

She felt she should say something. "Hmmm, you kept these beautiful nipples from me for so long," she murmured, "I wanted them bad." And on the word "bad", she gave them a sharp twist.

"Ah!" A bit of a wince, Domi put her hands on Angelina's wrists, "That's a bit--"

"Right, sorry," Angelina said as she released her.

"Nah, you're good," and Domi gave another hard thrust.

"AH!"

"Just means I get to punish you later." Lip nibble. "Bad girl. Tell me more about last night."

The rough upward fucking kept coming, it took a few moments for Angelina's brain to reactivate enough to speak. "Ohhhh, Valerie was sweet but she was cruel," she moaned, "she talked so sweetly but she made the boy cry and got off on doing it and, ah, fuck, it was so hot to watch. Rose wouldn't, hah, let me cum until I went in there and played with him." Angelina resumed her rocking motion, smearing her painfully hard cock all over Domi's belly, almost too much stimulation, brain burning, Domi's hardness hitting her depths, filling her, stretching her, ability to think slipping away...

"So what did you do with him?" Domi's voice was a low growl. When Angelina didn't reply, Domi grabbed her thighs and dug nails into them.

"Ah!"

"What did you do?"

"Ah! I made him wear my bra," Angelina gasped, "and I sucked his cock while Rose fucked him, and I let him cum in my ass and ohhh," she was pushing herself toward an orgasm, couldn't stop her grinding if she wanted to, "I jerked off all over his face while Rose raped his ass," gasp, "Valerie," gasp, "recorded everything," point of no return crossed, "they're gonna blackmail him with it-- Oh! OHHH..."

Fat bursts of cum shot all over Domi, who took in a sharp delighted inhalation as a drop struck her cheek, watching with hungry fascination as the semen fell on her breasts and belly. When Angelina was almost finished, Domi rose to a sitting position, growling as she wrapped her arms tight around Angelina and squeezed, set her teeth against Angelina's upper breast as she fucked savagely into her.

"Ow!" Angelina squeaked, suddenly raw all over, squirming at the roughness of Domi's thrusting, at the agony of her tender still-hard cock pressed between Domi's belly and her own. "Hey!"

No indication that Domi could hear her, she seemed lost in her lust, heavy grunting breaths. "Ohhh, I thought you were such a nice girl, but you're not, you dirty whore, demon bitch, you're as bad as me, I'll have to punish you, make you behave, make you mine, keep you under control, train you into my perfect little cumdump slutbeast-- AH! FUUUUCK YES!"

For the duration of Domi's orgasm, it was all okay, Angelina was swept up in the empathic thrill of Domi's ecstatic release of tension. But once Domi collapsed back onto the bed and lay spent beneath Angelina, Angelina sitting on top with the softening cock buried inside her, she started to feel stale, gross.

"Hey Domi?"

"Myeah Ange?" A contented sleepy rumble, affectionate. Already Angelina felt a bit better.

But she had to ask, "You don't really think what I did is as bad as, um..."

"Probably not. I dunno." Limp shrug, Angelina got the sense that Dominique was feeling guilty. "Yeah what I did was pretty bad, plus it was all me, you were just, like, being influenced. I dunno."

Weird tangled knot of emotions now. A second ago it had felt important that she wasn't as bad as Domi, but now she didn't like the division she'd just put between them. Plus she felt bad about making her feel guilty, plus, like, was it even better to let Rose influence her like that, was there any moral difference between instigating and being dragged along... Deep breath. She looked down at Domi's sullen face, and decided she wanted to kiss it.

So she got up, let the now-flaccid cock flop out of her gaping hole, and lay down on top of Domi to plant a kiss on her cheek, feeling tingly as she felt Domi's face curl into a grin, before moving her mouth over to Domi's, pressing her lips against hers, her tongue encircling hers, drunk on the feeling of closeness. She lifted her face up to look into Dominique's eyes, no longer guilty, warm twinkle of... was that love? God. Angelina ran her knuckles along Dominique's cheek. "We did it, we finally," and she burst into breathy giggles.

"Fuck yeah," Domi said, and punctuated it with a smack on Angelina's ass.

Angelina let out a delighted squeal.

Lip nibble. Domi ran her nails up Angelina's spine until her hand was resting on the back of her head. "Didn't you wanna suck my titty?" she murmured, gently pushing Angelina's face down toward her breast.

"Yessss Mommy," Angelina gushed, feeling absurd and slutty and silly as her lips wrapped around the nipple.

"Hahhh, I'm your Mommy now?" Domi pet the back of Angelina's head. "Hmmm, my good little girl, that feels nice. I'm sorry if it made you feel bad when I said you were as bad as me, I guess I just thought it'd be hot to say that I had to punish you and make you mine."

Angelina pulled her lips away from the nipple. "It's a nice thought, yessss," she said, resting her head on Dominique's breasts.

Dominique's hand stroked her hair. "I mean, it really did it for Dolly when I said that, so."

Right, Dolly. For a little bit it had felt like the world consisted of just the two of them. Now that sense of intimacy was punctured. Whatever, don't make a thing of it. "I'd like it if you made me your cumbeast slut or whatever you said," Angelina murmured, "make me yours so no one else can have me."

"Oh." Dominique sounded surprised, maybe a bit put off. Angelina felt strange and clammy all of a sudden. "You, uh, don't want Rose again?"

Right now, her skin all over Domi's, Rose felt a million years gone, Angelina struggled to construct a memory of the time before this sex with Domi. Did she not want Rose? She seemed to remember feeling so much for Rose, wanting more of her badly. But the thought of going back to her now wasn't warm at all. "Rose is mean. Like, obviously, but," Angelina thought how to say it. "She makes you enjoy it, and she likes that you enjoy it, but she likes hurting you more than she likes you enjoying it, it never ends feeling nice, just bad. There was a high in there, you want the high again, but it comes with so much," she noticed herself breathing heavily. "Like, she was really rough on Ryan, that was his name, but after she came he was giggling and she was kissing him and it almost seemed affectionate, and then she rubbed it in his face that she recorded it and was gonna blackmail him and it fucked him up, and it all became so mean. So no, I don't think I need that with her if I can have this with you."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers
12