Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique nodded. "That kind of matches with what Dolly said. Like, she loves Rose, but Rose is a monster and she wanted to get away from her, at least for a while."

Please stop talking about Dolly, Angelina didn't say. "That makes sense, yeah."

Dominique kissed the top of Angelina's head. "I'm glad you feel good about this, I'm glad I was good to you. And to Dolly, I'm glad she got that."

Angelina felt her lips pressing together, turning down. "Do you like Dolly more than me?" Sounded whinier than she wanted.

"I dunno. I don't think so?" A pause, then in a cautious voice. "Do you want me to choose?"

Slow inhalation. "Kinda."

"Oh. Okay." A long silence. "Man, like, I feel so much for you, this was fucking amazing, but I feel so much for Dolly too. I don't know. I don't think I should have to choose."

"Okay."

"Like, I never really imagined myself with just one person," Dominique continued.

"Okay."

"Like, real relationships that mean something," Dominique insisted, "just with more than one person."

Angelina nodded, "Right."

A long pause. "I'm so fucking glad we did this," Domi murmured, "I really hope we do this again, I want more of you bad."

I want all of you, Angelina didn't say. "Me too." She'd managed to not sound whiny for that, just affectionate. Good. "Dammit, what time is it?"

"Uhhh," Domi groped at her bedside table until she found her phone. "It's like 9:50."

Angelina scrambled to her feet. "Ugh, got class at 10, lemme just..." and she skittered to her dresser to grab some fresh clothes.

As she bent over to put on socks, she heard Domi go, "Hmm, I like looking at that gape I gave you."

Angelina giggled. "Well, good."

"Sorry if I made you late for class," Domi added. "You did help with my headache, by the way."

She nodded. "Nice."

And as she left, she did feel nice. But throughout the day, she found herself stewing. Why did Domi still want Dolly? Why wasn't she enough? On the one hand, she did feel hypocritical, she'd certainly had her period of wanting both Dominique and Rose (and Valerie, and Dolly, and Ryan...) and so it shouldn't be strange that Domi would still want Dolly. But, well, the sex with Domi had kicked all those other people out of her brain, at the end of it she just wanted it to be the two of them, forever and ever, and so it kind of hurt that Domi didn't feel the same.

Strange how the memory played tricks; the sex itself hadn't removed anyone else from her brain, actually, she'd had her orgasm talking about Rose and Ryan. The feeling of closeness with Dominique had come in the afterglow, they'd both spent the entire time they'd been fucking talking about their adventures with other people. Really, no wonder Domi was still thinking about Dolly, Angelina was the one being contradictory and weird.

Also weird, she decided as she walked between classes, was how she'd talked about the Ryan thing as she came. In the very throes of her orgasm she'd used the word "rape" to describe what Rose had done, she'd talked about them blackmailing him, and in that state all her guilt had been gone, the memory was just ecstatic and horny. Right now she felt bad about her part in that. If she thought about it, it was easy to come up with ways to minimize how complicit she was (they hadn't told her they were blackmailing him until it was over, she hadn't really done anything to directly hurt him, she was trying to make it better for him, et cetera et cetera) but in that moment, riding Domi's cock and grinding herself off, it seemed she'd had no conscience, she'd just been reveling in the wicked thing she was part of. Alarming.

She recalled having wanted Domi to meet Ryan. There'd been a vague plan to play with him together. Was that a good idea? Difficult to know what the right thing to do was. Seemed wrong to leave him alone, but it also seemed like it could hurt him to push him into more sex. That said, if Rose or Valerie were going to blackmail him into doing more with them, then she wanted him to have someone nice in his life. And if he'd enjoyed wearing her bra so much, then he might want a space to explore that...

It wasn't an imposition on him to just send a message, she concluded. She pulled her phone out and typed, "Hey, how've you been?" If he wanted to see her again, he could reply. If she heard nothing... well, she'd just have to hope he was okay.

The next time her phone buzzed, she was expecting it to be Ryan, but no, Rose, asking, "When am I going to see you again?"

Goddammit. What did she even want with Rose anymore? If Domi and her had decided to be exclusive, that was simple, but since that was not the agreement... She was probably going to end up seeing Rose again. Her cock shifted in her jeans at the thought, but there was a heavy dread in her belly.

She decided not to reply for now. After her last class of the day, she found that there were three new messages, all from Rose. The first, "???" The second, "Bitch, don't you fucking dare ignore me. I know perfectly well you want me again. Well you're gonna get me again." The third, "I know you live on campus, shouldn't be too hard to find you. Don't make me do something stupid."

Well then. "Sorry, I was in class," Angelina typed, "but idk really, when works for you?"

"I was thinking it'd be easier if you came over for a quickie in the middle of the day, while Dolly has class. I was fucking hoping we could do today, but Dolly should be back any minute now, so you fucked that up. Dolly leaves for class in the morning at 8 and comes back around 4. Tomorrow?"

"I don't have class until 11:30 on Friday, maybe I could come in the morning?" In truth, Angelina could have made time tomorrow, but she wanted some space, breathing room, time to prepare herself. Time for a miracle to happen and get her out of this.

"Fuckin, can you do tomorrow?"

Deep breaths. Standing outside her dorm, Angelina just typed the word, "No," then sent it, then, a moment later, added, "Sorry. Lots going on."

"Fine. Friday at 10."

Okay, she accepted it, good. Sense of relief that collapsed to a dull terror about what might happen Friday as she walked up to her room.

When Domi got back, she planted a kiss on Angelina's cheek before going to her desk to start on homework. There wasn't much conversation until late in the evening, when Angelina asked, "Hey, Domi? Would you, um," weird that she felt bashful about this, "want to share a bed tonight?" The idea of sleeping alone, the next meetup with Rose hanging over her, seemed scary right now.

Domi's face lit up with a grin. "Sounds great."

Lights out, and they laid together under Angelina's comforter, no clothes, bodies pressed together. It wasn't long before both their cocks were hard, rubbing against each other's bellies, hands exploring each other's flesh, mouths in a wet, deep kiss. Ecstatic, high out of her mind on Domi's taste, her smell, the feel of skin on skin, every inch of her body, groping her thighs and ass, falling in love with the sensual scratches from the fingertips on her back. Their mouths fell apart so they could kiss and lick and nibble at each other's faces and necks, before finding each other again to dive into another tongue kiss.

They spent a small eternity in this wordless state of rapture. The silence was broken when Domi's teeth let go of Angelina's earlobe to breathe into her ear, "This is the best I've ever felt."

"Yeah."

"I never want this night to end," Domi added. "I never want to feel anything other than this again."

Funny how that took Angelina out of the moment. You say that, she thought, but I think you still want Dolly again, and I'm not going to let you make me believe you mean that, not without some more discussion. "It will end, though. And we will feel other things. We've got hours and hours before we have to leave this bed, and I'm very happy about that," kiss, kiss, "but it will end. And that's okay. I've, um, done some thinking, and I'm fine if you want to still have something with Dolly."

A pause, and a long, thoughtful breath in, and then Domi squeezed Angelina tightly. "Thank you."

"Just, I want to feel like I'm special to you. I want to feel like you and I mean something."

"Ohhh," kiss on the neck, "you're very special to me Angelina. This," kiss, "is very special."

"I know," Angelina said, "I can feel it. Just, I want to keep feeling it. I think, um," she wasn't quite sure if this was going to sound stupid or not, "I think you taste sweeter because I've tasted people other than you. Like, my appreciation of you is sharper, it doesn't just feel like sex, it feels like you. Does that make sense?"

"I think so, yeah," Domi murmured. "This feels very specific. I like that you feel like you, I guess."

"Good." She felt trepidation about saying this next thing, it felt somehow like a confession, but, "I have to see Rose again on Friday."

Domi frowned. "Have to?"

"She's, um, very insistent. It'll be fine, I'll get something out of it. There's always the high, you know. Anyway, I don't know if I could... It'll be fine."

"Do you want out?" Domi sounded worried.

"I don't know."

Contemplative breathing. "I'd kill her, if you needed me to."

Angelina huffed, "Domi--"

"I mean it, like, she's got her hooks in you, just like she's got Dolly, if you can't control what happens to you, then--"

"It's ridiculous to jump to murder," Angelina insisted. "There's no excuse for killing other than, like, self defense."

"Doesn't that count as self defense? If you feel like you have to please her, if she's going to keep, you know..."

Angelina considered this. "Maybe. I don't know. If she becomes too much of a problem, we'll try to do something less extreme, okay?"

Domi nodded. "Alright."

"Good," and Angelina kissed her cheek, and kissed her again, and again, and felt Domi's lips on her neck. They fell back into the world of bliss, all these words and difficult emotions and contingencies melted away, they were one flesh, one churning engine, beating hearts and throbbing cocks and drooling mouths and groping hands.

"Hey," Domi murmured into Angelina's ear, "question for you?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you wanna play with Dolly together? The three of us?"

"Ummm..." Very strange, the thought of having Dolly in the room with her and Dominique stirred her jealousy in a way that Domi running off to do it away from her didn't. Something about having to share a moment with Dolly, Domi's attention being divided between them. "Maybe..."

"I'd like it if we could. The thought's driving me crazy right now." Domi's hand glided down the front of Angelina's body to grasp her cock.

"Hah!"

Domi nibbled her lip as her hand twisted around Angelina's member. "I'm picturing the two of you on either side of my cock, licking my shaft together. I'm picturing your cock down her throat while I ream her ass, or me lying on the floor with you riding my cock and Dolly's ass on my face, you two making out while you ride me."

At this, Angelina giggled. "But how, hahhh," speaking was difficult with the pleasure Domi's hand was giving, the sensation of Domi frotting her cock against Angelina's body, shedding precum freely, "but how would you know we were kissing if your face is being sat on?"

"Hmmm, you'd have to kiss noisily so I can hear, lips smacking, moaning, rub your cocks all over me, cover me in cum and drool and sweat, fuuuuck..."

With Domi sounding so horny and the hand driving her crazy, Angelina felt like she was being brainwashed into falling in love with the idea of this threesome. Or any threesome. "I had a thought, too," Angelina managed, finding her focus enough to grab at Domi's cock and begin stroking. Gratifying to hear how her breathing changed, to feel her desperate thrusting into her grip. "That boy Rose and I played with, Ryan, he was so delighted to wear my bra, so happy to make Rose and I cum, ohhh, I think he deserves a nice time with us, we could let him try on all our clothes, have him do a fashion show for us--"

"And then fuck his brains out together," Dominique moaned.

"Yes! Oh, he's a thick little prettyboy with a fat fucking ass, I'd love to see your cock in him, I'd love to hear him call you Mistress, paint his body with our cum, hahhh..."

"Yeah, turn him into our little sissy slut, we need a little plaything to use together. Fuck, I'd love to see your domme side, watch you tie a boy up and bend him over your knee and spank his ass red and hear him whimper and--"

"HAH!" The first burst of semen blasted out of Angelina, she wriggled and convulsed into Domi's grip as her cock kept shooting all over both of them.

"Fuuuuck yeah," Dominique growled, and with her free hand she grabbed the back of Angelina's head and stuffed her mouth against hers. They moaned into each others' mouths, Dominique aggressively rutting into Angelina's hand and scraping her tummy with her tip until at last she burst too, pumping her load onto Angelina's body just as Angelina felt her own orgasm finish.

When Domi was finished too, they breathed heavily against each other. Everything was slimy slick with semen, any small movement just spread it around more, it ran down their bodies to the sheets and soaked up into the comforter. "Ugh, guess we have to shower," grumbled Angelina.

"Can't we just fall asleep like this?" Dominique murmured.

"Domi," Angelina huffed, "if we do that we'll be encrusted onto each other and the sheets in the morning."

"Hmmm, would that be so bad? Then we'd never have to leave this bed. We'd be like conjoined twins."

"Mm, very pleasant. Not gross at all. C'mon Domi," Angelina stroked her hair, "we could shower together, it'd be fun."

"Heh. Alright."

As they crawled out from under the cum-soaked comforter, Angelina took a look at her phone. "Oh, Jesus, it's two in the morning. This wasn't conducive to sleep at all."

"Nah. I regret nothing though."

Angelina grinned. "We'll see how regretful we feel in the morning."

"Eh," Dominique stood and stretched, "I can probably still get like six hours of sleep." Affectionate look down at Angelina. "Unless you keep me up."

"Hmm, I'll try to control myself," Angelina teased, feeling tingly. When they'd woken up this morning, they'd never had sex before. Seemed distant, unreal. Everything was already so cozy with her.

Angelina unlocked her phone to adjust her alarm a bit later so she could get more sleep, and saw that there was a new message. From Ryan. All it said was, "Hiii!!! Uhh I'm alright I guess, idk could be worse. How are you???"

Lot of punctuation, she thought. He's eager. Maybe not fully okay, but eager. It would probably be okay to bring him here, play with him more. He'd probably be receptive to it. Probably wouldn't fuck him up any worse than he already had been. However bad that was.

She'd never thought of herself as dominant, never liked imagining herself in that role, but her last three orgasms had been about the domination of this boy. And they'd all been intense. This was what Rose wanted for her, this was what Rose was trying to do to her, and it seemed to be working. God, God, what was she becoming, how far would this go--

"Hey, you comin'?" Dominique stood near the door, towel wrapped around her torso to cover all her naughty bits.

Angelina set her phone down. Figuring out what she was becoming was a problem for tomorrow. Right now, more Domi time. She put a smile on. "Definitely."

*

To Be Continued

12