Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 05

Story Info
Dolly cheats with Domi again in a bathroom.
11k words
4.91
5.8k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story is contains themes of nonconsent, abuse, and infidelity. This chapter in particular deals with a roleplay scenario where one character pretends to kill another, and discussions of the emotions that scenario stirred. Proceed with caution.

*

The next morning, while Angelina was still asleep, Dominique was sitting at her computer, staring at a notification, her stomach in knots. Rose had posted a new Killvid.

Dominique wondered whether Ange even knew about the Killvids. They weren't ever posted on the free sites, they were an exclusive for Rose and Dolly's subscribers. She wasn't sure she could explain them in any sane-sounding way.

From a certain perspective, the Killvids weren't THAT different from normal Rose and Dolly videos. They were semi-scripted, semi-improvised roleplay scenarios where some interaction between the characters escalated to Rose doing some sort of extreme BDSM punishment to Dolly. The only difference, really, was that at the end Dolly got killed by Rose. Strangulation, usually, although they'd pulled off some pretty impressive gore effects (and, Dominique found, even when they weren't convincing, she was usually caught up enough in the drama that she physically winced at them anyway).

Dominique had always had a complicated relationship with the Killvids. Morbid curiosity always drew her in, and (she hated admitting this, even to herself) some part of her found a weird black dirty evil thrill in them, but they made her uncomfortable. Her enjoyment of them made her uncomfortable. She knew that arousal suppressed the disgust center of the brain, but it was still always jarring to recall how horny she'd been watching them later on. For a day or so after watching them she tended to feel haunted by them, didn't feel like a person who could find pleasure in them, so surreal to remember that she had. She was pretty sure she didn't want to do that to someone in real life. Maybe it was just the fact that it was her favorite duo doing it, maybe that helped her to read some perverted sort of intimacy into the act of killing. Or maybe she was just depraved in a way any normal person would find sick.

In any case, this new Killvid was called, "CAUGHT HER CHEATING!" And Dominique had been sitting for twenty minutes with her mouse hovering over it, unable to get herself to click.

Insistent throbbing worry, what if this one's real? Of course it wasn't. That'd be insane. Rose wasn't deranged enough to post a video of herself actually murdering Dolly. Right?

She put her headphones in and clicked the play button.

It was clearly a roleplay scenario like normal, thank God. Rose and Dolly were getting ready to go to a party, Dolly had her head in the closet to pick out a dress when her phone pinged. Rose picked it up, and saw a message from someone named Karl that said, "When am I seeing you again 😘"

When the camera showed Rose's face, she had murder in her eyes. Voice straining to be calm, "Hey Dolly?"

Dolly seemed unsuspecting. "Yeah?"

"Who's Karl?"

A pregnant pause. Voice pinched with fear, Dolly said, "No one."

Not looking at Rose, Dolly flitted away from the closet toward the door to the stairwell. Rose followed. "He's in your phone," still calm, but heavy with menace, "so he's someone. And he sent you a kissy face. Tell me who he is."

Dolly stood with her hand on the knob. "Just," a very fake giggle, "some guy who was weirdly flirty with me. It's nothing."

Rose put a hand on Dolly's shoulder, and she flinched. She stood with her lips close to Dolly's ear, stroking Dolly's upper arm with her nails. "You know I can tell you're lying."

Trembling exhalation. Dolly turned the knob.

An instant later Rose slammed Dolly's head against the wall perpendicular to the door. "Tell me what happened," Rose growled.

"Nh! N-nothing!"

"Liar!" Rose threw Dolly to the floor and descended on her, hands gripping the skimpy party dress to tear it. Dolly's hands swatted up at Rose, ineffectual, Rose pushed them away and backhanded Dolly across the face. Rose's breaths were heavy with lust now; Dolly lay still as she tore the dress fully away. "Your sissy clitty's out of her cage," Rose said, squeezing Dolly's semi flaccid cock.

Dolly let out a sharp whine as her muscles clenched.

"You found your key again, huh? Some man wanted to play with it?"

"N-no," Dolly insisted, before a relieved gasp as Rose released her dick from her clutch.

"Still lying," Rose shook her head. She bent Dolly's legs out to the sides, pulling her skirt down to unleash her hard cock. As she lined it up against Dolly's sphincter, "Whose body is this?"

"Yours, Mistress."

"Mm. Whose ass is this?"

"Yours, Mistress."

"No one else has touched it?"

A guilty pause.

Rose didn't wait for an answer, just shoved in dry. Dolly howled. "I am going to hear you confess to what you did," Rose snarled, as she rammed her cock into Dolly, and again, and again, "Did he fuck you?"

"No!"

"You're still LYING!" Spittle sprayed onto Dolly's face. Rose snatched a belt off the floor beside them and beat Dolly's chest and belly with the buckle, savage, leaving bruises wherever it fell, making Dolly yelp and squeal as Rose fucked, fucked, fucked...

Dominique sat transfixed. Rose's power and fury unleashed, the domination of Dolly's beautiful body, it was all exactly what she wanted out of these videos, but there was a horrible sick feeling in her belly. Did Rose know, was this Rose actually punishing Dolly for what they'd done together? There was an intensity here that was uncommon even for Rose, unchained, feral.

Her cock was burning hard against her pajama pants as she watched, but she couldn't bear to touch it.

Rose was tugging on Dolly's nipple rings now. "I'll rip them out, you think I fucking won't?"

"Please," Dolly had been crying for a while now, ugly sobs as she summoned another, "please!"

"Confess. Tell me what you did."

"Fine!" Triumphant spite in her voice. "I fucked him, and he wasn't the only one. I've been DYING to touch anyone in the world who wasn't you, and I don't regret a goddamn thing." Unhinged taunting fire in Dolly's eyes. "And I fucking KNOW you've been cheating on me too, you bitch, so don't--"

Rose hooked the belt around Dolly's neck. "Thank you for your candor, darling. Your life is over, I hope you understand." As she yanked on the end of the belt, squeezing Dolly's throat, the rhythm of her thrusting tightened, her breath went taut. "Hmmm, you get to stay warm while I fuck one," messy preorgasmic gasp, "more load into you," gasp, "make you mine, heh, and then you'll never be anyone else's again, ohhhhh FUCK!"

Rose's mouth was wide, her eyes closed, and as she unloaded into Dolly she tugged on the end of the belt with all her might. Dolly's eyes seemed about to pop out of her skull, mouth open in an empty gasp as she convulsed on the floor, hands gripping at the belt around her neck, useless, Dominique could see the fight fading as Rose's thigh muscles shook from the force of her orgasm. Dolly seemed to expire at the moment of Rose's last emphatic thrust; she lay still, eyes and mouth peeled wide.

Rose slid her cock out of Dolly. "It was fun while it lasted sweetheart," she murmured, before spitting across Dolly's face.

At the end of the Killvids, there was always a segment of Rose and Dolly sitting together and talking, being affectionate with each other, coming down from the intensity of the scene. Always comforting to watch, helped to confirm that Dolly was in fact okay, they did in fact love each other.

This time, though, the energy was still off. Rose sat with an arm around Dolly, gentle strokes on Dolly's shoulder, but she seemed distracted, troubled. Dolly, meanwhile, was glowing, but there was an odd smugness suffusing her as she rubbed her nose against Rose's neck. "I make a good little corpse, don't I?" Dolly said. "Didn't blink or anything."

Rose gave a vague nod, "Mhm."

Dolly kissed Rose under her jaw. "Hehe, when we first started doing these, we had to do soooo many takes to get one where I wouldn't flinch if she messed with my face after I was supposed to be dead. I nailed it this time, no movement whatsoever when she spat on me."

"Myep." Rose took in a long breath. "That wasn't the line we agreed on, at the end there."

"I know." Dolly gave another little kiss. "I thought it'd be a good moment to say something that surprised you. Get some sort of genuine reaction."

"Myep." Her fingers glided over Dolly's arm, she sat a while seeming poised to speak. "Don't, like, decide things about my character. Like that I'm a cheater. I mean," a sigh, "the moment was really good, the intensity there was phenomenal, I'm probably gonna keep that in. But I don't want you deciding that I'm a cheater, or anything that big about my character."

"Well," Dolly shrugged, "why do I have to be the bad guy, huh?"

"Just, like, you throw in a ton of narrative complexity right at the end there, these videos should be simple, we should strive for clarity--"

"These are the kinds of conversations we have," Dolly said to the camera, "you're getting an inside look at the process!"

"And you add in a bunch of elements so abruptly, that I, that my character I mean, was cheating, that there were multiple guys--"

"Didn't say that it was multiple guys, now did I?" An impish grin on Dolly's face. "Ohhh, you know I wouldn't cheat on you," a pause, mischief danced in her eyes, "with a guy, right?"

Dolly seemed gratified by the sharp inhalation Rose took in. A firm tug on Dolly's hair. "I know it was an unrealistic scenario, you cheating on me," a stiff cadence, "but it was more appealing, to me, if it was a guy. Hmm, you know, in the right context, where I have control," she said the word "control" through gritted teeth, "I'd actually find it hot to watch you with a boy."

"We've talked about that, yeah," Dolly's smugness was punctured, she shifted her weight on the bed.

"Or a bunch of boys," Rose went on, smirking now.

"But I don't really like that ide-- Ah!"

Rose nibbled Dolly's cheek. "I get what I want, sweetie." Her voice was warm, libidinous. It almost contained affection.

A gray, defeated little, "Yep."

To the camera now, brightly, Rose said, "So hey, leave a comment if you'd watch a video of Dolly getting gangfucked by a horde of horny college boys--"

Dolly sighed, "Rose..."

"Like, boypussy absolutely busted open from load after load of hot man jizz, a line of young studs taking turns roughfucking her ass and throat--"

"Rose."

"Aw, c'mon Dolly, we gotta find out what the people want. We're running a business here, gotta satisfy market demand." Wide gorgeous grin seemed etched into her face. "Anyway, let us know what you'd like to see. We'll be back."

The video ended.

Dominique sat staring at her laptop, unable to move or think.

She was stirred from her stillness by the sound of Angelina's alarm going off. Her eyes still shut, Angelina groped around on her bed for her phone. Once she found it and turned off the alarm, she stretched her arms and pulled herself to a sitting position. Her eyes opened, and found Dominique sitting in her chair. "You're up early," she murmured, sleepy eyes glowing affection.

Dominique nodded, still feeling the dread. She turned to set her laptop back on the desk; once that was done, she found herself rushing to the bed to pounce on Ange, showering her cheeks with kisses, rubbing her hardness against Angelina's body through the comforter, desperate groping at her face and hair, blind drunk on the curl of her cheek and the sounds of her breathy giggles, smothering her horror about Rose and Dolly in the warmth she felt for Angelina.

Soft fingernail strokes down her back. "You're feeling frisky, huh?" Angelina said, warm dreamy tone.

"I'm so glad," kiss, kiss, "I'm so glad I have you, I'm so glad we're in this place, where I can kiss you and touch you, I just," kiss, "I just," kiss kiss kiss.

"This is nice, yeah," Angelina said. "Last night was... All day yesterday was... I'm glad about this, too. I'm sorry I took so long to be ready, I--"

"I don't fucking care about any of that," Dominique said, "I just care about..." For half a second she thought about Dolly, trapped there with Rose. She put it from her mind, and dove back into the feeling of Ange's body, grinding her boner against her, "Let me fuck you," she was begging, though she didn't sound like it, just sounded like a normal ask, good. She kissed Angelina's neck and continued, "Let's just stay in this room all day so I can fuck your brains out over," neck kiss, "and over," kiss, "and--"

"Domi, I need to go to class. You do too. It sounds great, but--"

"Hmm," a playful growl, "I am your Domme, aren't I? And you talk back to me like that? Little brat."

"Yeah, well, you'll have to," and Angelina burst out giggling.

"I'll have to what?"

"You'll," speaking still seemed difficult, "have to punish me about it. Later. After class."

"Ohhh, I intend to," and Dominique gave her face a little nibble. "Alright, fine, I should go to class. Gimme a kiss first."

They pressed their lips together, Dominique filled Angelina's mouth with her tongue, taking ownership of her, before pulling away. Hard to look down at that face and make herself leave. "See you later, you little slut," Dominique murmured.

"Yes Mistress."

And with that, Dominique tore herself away to get dressed and head for class, body still creamy warm from Angelina. It wasn't until she was in the cool air of the stairwell that the memory of Rose and Dolly caught up with her. She felt responsible. Fuck knew what Rose might do, how far she'd go... Dominique had to save Dolly, it was her duty now.

She thought back to Angelina, her sweetness and warmth. Made Dominique sick to think of Angelina seeing that video, knowing how bad things were between Rose and Dolly at this point... knowing that Dominique got hard watching something like that. Dominique wanted to save her from that.

It occurred to Dominique as she stepped out onto the quad that Ange was still going to see Rose tomorrow. That she felt like she had no choice. Angry fire in her chest at the thought of Rose hurting her. Everything felt oppressive, the bright sun, the horde of students that filled her thinking space. She wanted to be in bed with Angelina.

Whatever. Do your classes, go back home to her and fuck her brains out and punish her like you promised.

What sort of punishment did Ange want? What would she consider too much? Dominique craved to bind her and bruise her and bend her body to her will, craved to make her cry, be a big mean domme just like Rose, but she didn't want to be too much, didn't want to lose that glow in her eyes. It'd be fine, probably, she could do it, but there was a concern she'd go too far, lose herself in the sadism like she had with Gary...

She showed up to all her classes, but all day she found herself distracted, ruminating.

Dolly herself, funny enough, had little trouble putting the situation with Rose from her mind. Probably helped to be invested in her classes. As she walked out of her last class of the day, she was still riding high off the thrill of leaving a lesser intellect speechless. Some bleeding heart communist idiot had started advocating collective ownership. Dolores wasn't the only one tearing into him, most of the other students had no patience for that bullshit, but most of the others didn't have Dolores' sort of perspective.

The guy had called Dolores a corporatist, and she had scoffed. "Dude, you're more of a corporatist than I am. Like, you get that a corporation is a form of collective ownership, right?"

The guy had looked at Dolores like she was stupid. "No? I'm talking about the working class controlling industry, not some coterie of investors--"

"Doesn't matter if you're working class, dude, if you're unhappy with what, say, Apple is doing, you can literally buy a fucking voting share of the company. Literally the democratization of the economy, and yeah, it gives you as an individual about as much control over the company as you as a voter have over the direction of the country."

This was clearly not what the communist was expecting, satisfying to watch his angry eye twitches as he attempted to formulate a response. "Well... that's not what I..."

"Now, if you want to actually control the direction of a company, you can make something of yourself and then make enough money to buy a controlling share. But this is the actual thing that corporatization has wrought, that instead of companies being controlled by men with vision and purpose, it comes down to the whims of a horde of bubbleheaded dipshits who have no interest besides maximizing their personal short-term returns from their investment--"

"Sure--"

"Hard but necessary measures become impossible, long term planning becomes impossible, the biggest, most important companies lurch from moment to moment trying to never experience a temporary downturn because they exist only to satisfy the visionless mass of idiots who own them. Which, incidentally is the exact sort of problem that always results from democracy--"

"Alright," Dr. Keltner put both hands up, "let's get back to the lecture, okay? This isn't a debate club."

After class, Keltner took Dolores aside, "Everything okay at home?" He gestured at Dolly's cheek, where she knew she had a bruise from being backhanded by Rose.

"Eh, just had a little too much to drink," she insisted, "fell again."

"Right." Disbelieving. "Well, try to, y'know. Avoid things that hurt you."

Dolores scoffed. "There's higher things in life than the avoidance of pain."

As she turned to walk away, she heard Keltner go, "Mm. Mkay." A bit defeated, a bit resentful.

One of the benefits of being a massive bitch, Dolores thought, was that it freed you from people's pity. She couldn't overpower Rose, she couldn't control her own life, but she could crush anyone's sense of her as some pathetic abused charity case.

There'd been a period, early on with Rose, where she felt vulnerable, insecure. A shuffling little creature, busted open, bleeding desires she didn't know how to own or achieve. She'd been softer back then. But she'd hardened. Nothing good came from softness. In that confused era, she'd started to second-guess all her old arrogance, but as she came to know herself more, she began to feel again like a higher, more cultivated being than her peers.

It helped, she thought, that she'd grown into herself aesthetically. She'd learned to incorporate feminine clothes into an acceptable professional style. Everyone here still called her Dylan, still thought of her as male, but that was fine, because they didn't, not really, she was this strange flamboyant androgynous creature, her own weird gender being. Everyone envied her, she believed, unless they had no taste at all. Today she was wearing a collared, button down blouse, white with navy blue stripes, loose to hang attractively from her slender frame, black women's dress pants and leather boots with short heels, black stud in her philtrum and boxy black glasses that she didn't actually need. As always, she wore her black titanium wedding ring with the gold strand and the blood red gem. The day's classes complete, she undid her bun and let her long blonde hair spill down, shaking her head to get it out of her face. Every other male in this building stuck to boring business attire, but she cut a distinctive figure, turned heads. They all want me, she thought as she weaved through a little knot of students waiting in the hall for a class to start. The thought helped her move through the world with confidence.

If someone asked, Dylan's long-term ambition was to be chair of the Federal Reserve. More honest to say Dolores intended to become emperor of the universe, remaking the global economy in her image by any means necessary. But chair of the Federal Reserve seemed like a reasonable discrete goal to pin to the board. No family money, no ties to any hedge funds or banks, so the most reasonable way to get there seemed to be to become an academic. Get her PhD, become someone respectable enough that her ideas would have influence, propagate her ideology, and from there... Well. Surely the road would become clearer the more she learned.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers