Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Angelina said after she released the nipple from her mouth.

"Nah, you're good," and she stroked Angelina's forehead. "Shit, you didn't cum yet, did you?"

"It's fine--"

"No it's not," Dominique murmured, and she moved down Angelina's body to take her cock into her mouth.

She hadn't actually sucked a dick before, it occurred to her, but she liked it immediately, the feel of the rigid cockflesh in her mouth, the salty trickle of precum and the intense smell of sweat in her pubes. Her tongue lapped at the underside of the shaft as her lips stroked up and down the length of it, savoring Angelina's little upward thrusts, her moaning and gasping. She slid one finger into Angelina's loose sloppy hole; pleasurable whimper at that, good. With her other hand, she pressed on the cluster of bruises on Angelina's thigh. That got a nice squeal out of her, the thrusting of her cock into her mouth became more intense, jagged and needy. Guess that works on her too, Dominique thought as she worked away.

Such a long stretch of Angelina seeming on the very edge, it took Dominique by surprise when her cock finally shot its load into her. Gooey, strange, warm and biological, filling her mouth, the cock throbbing hard, twitchy little thrusts. Angelina's whole body quivered, her fingers twisted at the bedsheets, her lungs heaved to expel voiceless gasps of bliss, and then it was over.

Dominique sucked the semen down and moved to lie with her face near Angelina's, skin all over each other, not speaking for a long time, not moving, just basking in the glow together. Eventually, Dominique felt Angelina's fingers stroking her breasts. "I left a bigger bruise on your nipple than Dolly did," she murmured.

"Yeah? Good," and she kissed Angelina's cheek, "bad girl, so mean," and she dove into her mouth, deep tongue kiss, before pressing her cheek tight against hers again.

After another quiet period, Angelina said, "I'd really like you to tie me up sometime."

"Hell yeah. We can try that tomorrow."

"Yeah..." There was trepidation in her voice now. "I have to see Rose tomorrow."

"You don't have to."

"I mean..."

Dominique squeezed her. "You do. Not. Have to. If she's gonna come after you, she has to get through me."

"Yeah..."

Dominique inhaled. "I mean, if you want to, fair's fair, you have my blessing I guess," although she did feel a strong possessive pang at the idea of Ange with someone else right now. But it wouldn't be fair to make rules for Angelina that she herself wouldn't follow, and if Dolly wanted her again she knew she'd give in. "But if you don't want to, that's also fair."

She felt Angelina's lips on her neck. "Okay. I don't wanna think about tomorrow right now. I just wanna be here with you."

"Good." Dominique rubbed her nose against Angelina's neck, blissed out on the feeling of closeness. "I love you Angelina."

"I love you too, Domi," and then she giggled, "God, that's nice to say."

"Nice to hear," Dominique replied. It had felt bad to offer her love to Dolly and have her rebuff it like that, incredibly validating to have Angelina just say it back. She wondered whether Angelina would be upset if she knew she'd told Dolly she loved her, if that would cheapen her love in her eyes. Dominique didn't think it should. Can't control how other people feel though.

Whatever. This was all too complicated. Lying here holding Angelina was very simple.

*

To be continued