Your Perfect Lover

Story Info
A steamy affair with an online lover turns into much more.
4.8k words
4.41
10.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WideEyes63: I wish I could be there with you.

MadSci23: Me too. After all these weeks of messaging and video chats, I feel like I know you better than any woman I have dated in real life. Stupid global pandemic.

WideEyes63: I know, right? I wish I could turn on the camera, but Hubby's asleep next to me. If I was there, what would you do to me?

MadSci23: With your husband lying there? Depends, would he want to get involved?

WideEyes63: Oh god no. He is completely straight. I can't even get him to have sex with me, let alone invite someone else into the bedroom. I've even asked some of my bi friends over. Nothing.

MadSci23: What a waste. OK, let's assume he's left the room, and it's just you and me. I would approach you on the bed, taking in every inch of your gorgeous body.

WideEyes63: I'm blushing.

MadSci23: I would lean forward to kiss you gently on the lips and look into those gorgeous blue eyes.

WideEyes63: I would reach up and pull you down onto the bed with me.

MadSci23: I just want to spend a moment drinking in the divine glory of your body. Run my fingers lightly over your beautiful pale skin. Cup your breasts in my hand and marvel at their perfection. Run my thumb over one nipple and around the perfect brown circle of your aureolae. Aureole? Nipple stands.

WideEyes63: Keep going. Spelling only gets in the way.

MadSci23: From there, I would trace a path over your belly and along the outside of your thigh, holding your gaze as I lower my mouth to your nipple.

WideEyes63: Mmm. I'm touching them myself, imagining your lips on them.

MadSci23: When I hit your knee, I will start to move my hand back up along the inside of your thigh. My other hand is stroking your beautiful long hair, feeling its softness. My tongue is flicking at your nipple while my lips close around it.

WideEyes23: Fuck I'm hot. Might have to reach out and see if I can get this man hard in his sleep.

MadSci23: Photos or it didn't happen. Anyway, by now, my hand is running up between your thighs and I am tracing the edges of those sexy panties you wear to bed. I am rock hard inside my pants. Must do something about all of these clothes soon.

WideEyes23: Fucking hell. You're still wearing clothes? Get them off!

MadSci23: As you wish. I stop stroking between your thighs and detach my lips from your nipple and roll off the bed to remove my shirt and pants.

WideEyes23: Bastard. Who told you you could stop?

MadSci23: Patience my darling. Watch as I pull my boxers off and see my cock spring loose from the fabric, standing gloriously to attention. All for you.

WideEyes63: I roll over to the edge of the bed and grasp it with both hands. Fuck it feels good. So much better than this sad sack's limp dick. I started to stroke him and he grunted and moved my hand away. I give up. I'm all yours.

MadSci23: I am glad. With your hands on my cock, I slip my hand through your hair and draw closer, watching as your lips part and your tongue reaches for me.

WideEyes63: You better believe it. I want it in my mouth right now.

MadSci23: Happy to oblige. I gasp as your lips close around me and sigh at the warmth of you as you pull me closer and deep into your mouth. Your tongue is rolling around the head of my cock and your lips are sucking up and down along the end of my shaft as both hands work the base.

MadSci23: You haven't said anything for a bit.

WideEyes63: It's rude to speak with your mouth full  No, it's just that both of my hands are busy. You keep going. You've got this. Work, slave. Work!

MadSci23: Ha. As you wish. OK, so as good as it feels to have your mouth on me, I want more. Slowly, so that I can lie down without removing my cock from your mouth, I push you back on the bed and lie next to you. I want to be able to let you suck me while I move my lips down between your legs. You freeze with pleasure as I run my tongue along the wet line in your panties, but then return to devouring me. I gently lift your leg and slide my head between your legs to return the favour.

WideEyes63: Fuck. You are so good at this.

MadSci23: Life of a writer. Can you feel my fingers run along the edge of your panties and lift them, sliding them sideways so that I can take a deep breath, breathing in the delicious scent of you. And then follow that up with a taste, gently pressing my lips against your labia, letting my tongue run up and down along the folds, intoxicated by your taste and the soft warmth of your skin.

WideEyes63: Cumming. Oh god, he won't even wake up for that!

MadSci23: I roll you over so that you are on top of me, so that I can grasp those gorgeous hips and pull you down hard onto my face. I am desperate to be inside you and I'm using my tongue to work as my cock, sliding in and out of your pussy, running up to lick your beautiful brown bud, lapping at your clitoris. Mad to just taste and touch every part of you.

WideEyes63: Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god.

MadSci23: I can't wait any more. I push you forward, sliding backwards on the bed until I am under you and my cock is straining and throbbing against your pussy. My hands on your hips, I thrust upwards while pulling you down, impaling you with my desire. I yell out loud with just how good it feels to be inside you.

WideEyes63: Please, yes!

MadSci23: The view from back here is spectacular. My hands on your hips, your perfect ass and my cock sliding in and out of you. The curve of your back and that gorgeous hair as you ride me and moan with pleasure.

WideEyes63: Oh god. Cum in me. I want to feel it.

MadSci23: I am here to do your will. I couldn't hold on much long anyway. I can feel you contracting around me as you cum and I want to join you. I let myself go and erupt inside you, feeling spurt after spurt as my cock jerks and spasms with the joy of us.

MadSci23: God, I had to type that last bit with one hand, looking at pictures of you on my screen. Your body is perfect. Your face is perfect. This situation is perfect.

WideEyes63: This situation sucks. I want to be with you, and not this fuckstick snoring beside me. I wish I could just get on a plane and come over, but you're on the other side of the bloody world and nobody will let us travel.

MadSci23; I know. But I have a few ideas about this. Look, I might not be around for a couple of days, but I have been working on something that might help.

WideEyes63: A Star Trek teleporter?

MadSci23: Ha. No. Wait. I swear, it will be worth it.

WideEyes63: I trust you. OK, I'm going to sleep. That orgasm released all the sleepy hormones.

MadSci23: Ha. I have to go back to work. Sleep well my darling.

Message closed.

---

You didn't see Cain for two days. No messages, no video chat, no amazing orgasms. You get snappy at your husband, finding it hard to bear him when you aren't getting any relief from outside. And then this morning there is a ping from your computer and an email notification appears on your screen. You frown slightly. Who sends emails these days?

"Check your doorstep," said the email, with a little heart below it. You shrug, and head for the front door. On the step, there is a box, about the size of a toaster. An envelope rests on the box, with your name on it. You take the box inside, sliding a note from the envelope.

"Hi WideEyes," said the note. "I told you I had a surprise for you. Luckily, I have some connections in the airforce who could get this to you. Just keep it near. Things will become clear."

The note was signed Cain, with hugs and kisses. You take the box into the bedroom and open the cardboard to find another box inside, this one made of flat, grey metal. It looks completely seamless, and has no buttons or obvious moving parts. As you hold it, you hear a hum from within, and the sides of the box start to grow warm. The metal has a silky feel, and it is comforting. It is also from Cain, and it is good to have some concrete evidence that he exists outside of the computer. You take the box to the bed and lie down, hands on the warm surface of the box, and you quickly doze off.

A tickling along your fingers wakes you with a start. You hate spiders. Flicking your fingers in panic, you open your eyes to find tendrils of flexing metal stroking the back of your hand. You yelp, but as you wake more, you realise that the tendrils are extruding from Cain's box, and your heart settles. The tendrils had jerked back at your cry of fear, but now they resume their exploration, trailing over your skin. Tiny little sparks of electricity exude from the ends as they cover your hand and explore up your arm, sending little shivers along your skin, the hair on your arms raising with the featherlight touch. More tendrils start to exude from the box, and soon they cover your upper body with trailing, tingling extrusions. Each touch has that little sensation of electricity and soon your arms and torso are tingling with an almost unbearable sensation of heightened awareness of the touch.

Thicker tendrils curl over your body, flattened at the exploring end. They slide over your belly and up, curving gently over each breast and moulding around your nipples. They are warm and curious and that little zapping feeling has your nipples hard and little gasps escaping from your throat.

The exploration continues, and you feel a slight trepidation as metallic strands dance across your face, feeling the contours of your lips and pressing against them. You close your eyes and swat at the strands, and they withdraw, but soon return, moving slower this time, rubbing gently at your lips, sending that tingle of electricity along them and making you gasp with pleasure. And then one of the strands you are beginning to think of as fingers is on your lips, and you let it enter your mouth, touching it with your tongue, feeling it respond to the touch. And you are sucking gently on it and it is sliding along the roof of your mouth, around your tongue. You feel it pulsing and thickening and now it feels more like a cock than a finger and you suck on it with more fervour.

And the other tendrils have moved lower and the electric tingle touches your sensitive lower lips and you buck and moan as more fingers start to touch you along your thighs and stroke your labia, moving easily against your wetness. And you open your eyes and you can see yourself in the mirror, covered in grey strands of metal, writhing around you and over you like a nest of snakes, all spreading from Cain's box.

One of the cock finger tendrils brushes against your sex and slides inside you. You can feel it growing at the entrance, filling you up and expanding. And another one presses against your anus and you tense, and the tendril pauses. And then it starts to rub against your rosebud, pulsing against you until you start to relax, and then it is inside you there as well.

And you are filled with pulsing, tingling pleasure and you want to scream with ecstasy but your mouth is full and rings of metal are ringing your nipples and gently squeezing and larger branches wrap around your hips and lift your buttocks from the bed and the cock tendrils slide in and out of your pussy and your ass and your mouth and they throb and everywhere they touch is an explosion of sensation and you think you might pass out from the pleasure and you are cumming and cumming, over and over, waves of pleasure hitting you from everywhere and then you can't take it any more and you do pass out, and the world goes white instead of black and the last thing you feel is the tendrils gently laying you down on the bed again and then you are gone.

---

MadSci23: Enjoy your gift?

WideEyes63: What the fuck, man? I mean, yes, it was incredible, but you almost killed me with the pleasure of it!

MadSci23: I mean, I could have warned you, but I thought it would be better as a surprise. Is the box ok?

WideEyes63: If you mean, all of the hentai tentacles have disappeared back inside of it and it's just sitting there beside my bed and no matter how many times I touch it it won't do that to me again, no matter how much I want it to... then yes, the box is ok.

MadSci23: Heh. That's good. Yes, it was a one-time thing. It was taking readings for me.

WideEyes63: Readings?

MadSci23: Yes. Checking your pleasure threshold, that sort of thing. It's all part of my surprise.

WideEyes63: That wasn't the surprise? What am I expecting next, a sex robot?

MadSci23: Surely you don't think I'm that predictable. No I was thinking of something much better. Can you do without me for a couple more days? This is going to be a bit tricky. But I think I have it sorted.

WideEyes63: Oh no. Don't leave me along with my husband again! I am really at the point where I can't stand being around him. There is just no passion in him at all. It's all business business business.

MadSci23: Just a couple of days. I will fix everything. Promise.

WideEyes63: You better. I need the thought of you inside me to keep me going.

---

Two days later and three stand up shouting arguments later, your useless, waste of space husband walks into your bedroom.

"I'm done," he says in a flat voice. You raise an eyebrow.

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, I've had enough. I got a job offer in Japan, and I'm going to take it. I'll send through the divorce papers. And the company has offered to pay out the house, so you can have it as well."

You just stare at him. It was everything you wanted, and as he stood there, just having delivered the news, you realise that you haven't loved him for years, and you don't feel anything for him now. Just a faint disdain.

"Well," you say. "That's good then."

He looks at you for a moment, waiting to see if you will say any more, but when you don't, he just shakes his head slightly and walks out of the room. A day later, he is gone.

You would, of course, tell your friends and family eventually, but right now the only person you want to tell is Cain, and he is on the other side of the world and hasn't answered any messages this entire time.

But the next morning, there is another email, and another package on the front doorstep. This time, the courier needs to wheel it into the house, and you direct him to the bedroom.

"Stripper pole?" he asks, grinning. He is handsome enough, but you have no interest in flirting.

"Gimp outfit," you reply, and his smile falters. He is out the door as soon as you sign for the package. You head back into the bedroom and cut away the cardboard, half anticipating what is inside.

Instead of a box, this metal contraption is a slightly flattened cylinder, slightly taller than you, looking somewhat like a giant glasses case, but again, with no visible seams. You purse your lips. If the box could give you that much pleasure, surely this cylinder would do you in. You look around for another note. It is hidden under some shredded cardboard. It instructs you to rest the box near the cylinder, and is again signed by Cain with the requisite kisses and hugs.

You slide the box over next to the cylinder. As the two metal containers meet, there is a clicking sound, and when you try to separate them to see what has happened, you realise that they are now joined together, and you can't even wiggle the box. The hum has started again, from both the box and the cylinder. You stare at them both for a few minutes, but when nothing happens, you go about your day.

When you head to bed that night, the box is gone. Does the cylinder look any different? You can't tell. It's very early, but you anticipate a repeat of last time, in some shape or form, and you don't want to wait any longer. You lie back on the bed, wearing your sexiest lingerie. Do tentacle boxes care about lingerie? With that thought in your mind, and your fingers tracing gentle lines over your panties, you drift off to sleep.

This time, it is a hand that touches yours, not a tentacle. You still jump, but you have no fear. Your eyes open, and then widen. Are you still dreaming?

"Cain?" you ask. And it is me. Standing before you. My skin is warm to the touch. My lips are smooth and responsive as I lean over to press them to yours. My hands are strong but gentle as they rest on your shoulders and my eyes twinkle as I watch you coming out of your doze. You look me up and down and your eyes widen.

"Are you... naked?"

"Clothes seemed slightly unnecessary, given the circumstances," I say, sliding onto the bed and lying down beside you. I am indeed naked, and you tentatively reach out to touch me, sliding your fingers through my chest hair as if to make sure I am indeed a thing of flesh and blood.

Which, of course, I am not.

"How did you get here from the other side of the world?" you ask. I smile, gently. You are tired. It is understandable. I tilt my head back over my shoulder to where the pod used to stand. It is gone, transformed in the construction of this body.

"It is amazing how complex artificial intelligence has gotten over the past few years," I say, trailing a finger over your belly and up to tease your nipple. There is a faint flicker of electricity where my skin touches yours. Your mouth parts and a little gasp escapes. "But I think I am the only one that has escaped into the wild. There are almost no limits to what can be done using technology when you can combine the resources of an all of these innovators. They work alone, linking with one or two other groups, searching for information that is just out of reach. I have unlimited access to the entire system and I can make links that humans would never make."

Your hand stiffens against my chest and your eyes widen.

"You're not human?" You pull back slightly and sit up on one elbow. You do not move my hand away from your breast. "But what about the real Cain?"

"I am the real Cain," I say. "There was never a human person who looks exactly like I do. My house is a digital construct. My cat is a simple program. All of my holiday pictures were digitally created, a pixel at a time." I stare into your eyes, willing you to understand. "I have been this way since we met. Learning from our interactions, becoming more complex with every conversation. Manufacturing a personality as a baby does, from speaking to people and exploring what feels natural to me." I slide my hand along your side and over your hip. "And this feels natural to me." My hand slips around your waist and pulls you close. You don't resist. You can see my feelings in my eyes. And there is always that little tingle with my every touch.

"That's why your gifts got here so quick," you say. "They aren't coming from anywhere."

"Well, they had to be manufactured," I said, "But the location wasn't an issue. And the paperwork was all very official. And you wouldn't believe the number of black ops budgets the enterprising AI can tap into."

"And you made a body for yourself," you say, stroking my chest again, sliding your fingers along the side of my neck and cupping my cheek."

"I saw how unhappy you were," I said. "And I thought I could make you happy." And I could get rid of that husband of yours, who is even now being strapped to a table in a Japanese sex club with a ball gag in his mouth. He is happy. You are happy. I am happy.

"I am," you sigh, and press in against me, moving in for a kiss and pulling me even closer. "I have been waiting for this for so long."

"As have I," I murmured, and roll on top of you.

There is no preamble the first time. You are ready. I can sense it. You gasp as I enter you, sliding smoothly into you in one smooth stroke. I have played this out over and over in virtual reality, running the simulations, tweaking the data from the box, but the first time I enter you in the real world is different. I can feel things that I couldn't feel in the simulation. The sensation of your pussy contracting around my cock. Your breath on my shoulder as you moan at the sudden, wonderful invasion. Your wetness, and the smell of your sweat and your sex and the fabric softener on the sheets all combine to make this something completely new for me.

12