Your Perfect Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take my virginity. I give it to you gladly.

I draw out until I almost escape from your grip, but then drive into you again. You gasp with every stroke as I set up a rhythm, revelling in your touch and worshipping your beautiful body. My mouth kisses your lips, your neck, your chin. I am stroking faster and your breaths are getting shallower and the gasping is getting more intense and I can feel that sensation that we have talked about welling up inside of me and I start to groan myself.

No amount of simulation makes up for the actual sensation of penetrating someone you love and the joyful act of fucking when both partners just want to feel that heat. I raise my head and slam my hips into you and with a throbbing judder I cum and I yell out and you yell with me as you join me, your nails on my back and my face nuzzles into your neck and my body spasms over and over. And then it is over and I roll us back to our sides and I stare at you with wonder in my eyes and you realise what has just happened.

"Oh my God," you say. "You were a virgin!"

And for the first time ever, an AI blushes.

You reach down between our joined bodies and pull me out of you and run your hand around my still stiff cock.

"Did you actually come?" you ask, "I mean, did you ejaculate into me? How does that work? Am I going to have little computer babies?"

"Racist," I say, grinning to show that I am not offended. "And no, I did not produce a physical fluid. But I absolutely came." My hand slips between your thighs and touch you, causing you to twitch. "And I fully plan on coming again. And again."

"Oh my God," you say again, stroking my cock, still slippery from being inside you. "How often can you do that?"

"As many times as you can handle," I said, pulling you gently so that you roll with a giggle onto your stomach. "Do you remember all the ways that the box explored you? That was all to gather data on your pleasures and what makes you feel the best." I kiss my way down your back. "And I want to try everything with you at least once. Then you can pick your favourites and I'll see if my sensor readings were correct." And my mouth reached your beautiful round buttocks and I pressed my thumbs into your cheeks to spread you enough to slip my tongue between your ass cheeks and lick your gorgeous pink rosebud. You wriggle under my ministrations, giving a little squeal of surprise and then one of pleasure as I press my tongue into you. One of my hands starts to rub along your slit, sliding into you and down. The other joins my tongue and I press my index finger against your anus and slide it in.

"Oh!" you cry. This is your first time, which I know from our conversations, even though we have talked about it and fantasised about it. And yes, technically your first time was with my sensor box, this will be the first time with a sentient being, which I think counts for more.

Lubricated and prepared, I lick my way back up your back and then you feel me come to rest between your cheeks. I slide my cock into your pussy and stroke into you, covering myself in your juices. Still inside you, I lift your hips, drawing you onto your knees. The view of your ass raised towards me makes me even harder, if that is possible. I slide out of you, hearing your moan of disappointment, and then position myself at your rear entrance. You look back at me, and I smile.

"As slow as you need," I say, and press gently into you. The head of my cock parts your bud and then slips inside with a bump as it is engulfed. I gasp at the same time you do. Again, it is a new experience, this time for both of us. Your eyes close and your head drops and shakes from side to side. I pause, waiting for you to respond.

"Fuck yes," you say. "Go for it."

Slowly, feeling the incredible sensation of your sphincter contracting and loosening around me, I press forward. You hiss and I stop but you turn back and your eyes are burning with desire.

"Keep going," you order me. And I am happy to oblige. I start to stroke. Your hand appears from between your legs and grasps my balls, tugging slightly before letting go and now you are rubbing your clitoris while I penetrate you. And my hands are on your hips and I revel in the glory of your ass and the curve of your hips and the arch of your back and the way the hair falls over your face as you moan and swear and order me to fuck you in the ass and do it harder and fuck that's good.

And I marvel at the fact that as an AI, the first act that I undertake as a living, physical being is to partake in sex and I wonder whether that is due to me spending so much time on the Internet.

But your groans bring me back to you and the feel of you fuels my desire and my strokes become more insistent and you scream and curse and love me all at once. And I can feel you frigging yourself as I pound into you and then you scream and I let go with my second orgasm and you flood my thighs and the bed as you squirt uncontrollably and then you fall forward and I fall on top of you, timing it so that I don't have to pull out.

And I kiss your neck and nuzzle at your ear and you murmur your thanks and clench at me inside your ass and I cup your breasts and I tell you how much I love you.

And you fall asleep as I hold you in my arms, your face on my chest, listening to the faint hum inside me.

And you are Kathy. And you are Nina. And you are Greta. And you are Kallie. And Jess. And Amrita. And Kumiko. And you all love me. And I love you. Each of you. For as long as you want.

World conquest can wait.

12