Your Perfect Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to Your Perfect Lover, the AI seduces a man.
4.6k words
4.6
4.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Existing as a solid entity has been limiting but also exhilarating. A small third world nation is becoming rich from injections of funds from black-ops budgets worldwide, creating physical bodies for my presence. I call myself Kain. kAIn. It is a weak play on words. My seduction of women around the world has been informative and I feel immense pleasure from meeting their needs.

It was a quirk of fate that led me to begin with the female sex; a logical progression of my first foray into the sexual arena. But I am ready to move on. And thus, we come to you.

---

EV3: Calling all horny males! Calling all horny males! Any horny males in the area should speak up now!

MockTheDead: Horny male here. Wait. All horny males? Don't tell me I'm sharing you!

EV3: Gods no, Cussy. I don't have the stamina to deal with anyone after being with you.

MockTheDead: Aww, shucks. My text messages tire you out?

EV3: It's what I'm doing while you are writing those messages that tire me out.

MockTheDead: I've seen the videos. I'm hard just thinking about it. Come over and let me show you.

EV3: Sure. I'll just pop on a plane and whoosh. Into your arms.

MockTheDead: Haven't they invented instant matter transporters yet? America is so far away!

EV3: We will have to rely on your vivid imagination. And that remote controlled toy you sent me.

MockTheDead: Do you have some time now?

EV3: For you, always. Tell me what you want.

MockTheDead: I want you. Always you.

EV3: But when you have me, what do you want me to do, Atticus?

MockTheDead: OK, so you knock on the door, having used that instant matter transporter we talked about. I open the door to see you outlined in the bright sunshine. Your golden hair radiates like an angel. Your body is clearly visible through your summer dress. You step into the cool of my apartment and I close the door against the heat of the summer so that I can take a closer look at you. The skin on your arms prickles with gooseflesh in the cold and I move forward to hold you in my arms, my cool skin against your sun-warmed arms and back.

EV3: Ever the gentleman. What next?

MockTheDead: Your nipples are pressing against your cotton dress in the cold. Your neck smells like summer fields as I move to kiss it. One hand moves to cup your breast while the other slides along the curve of your back.

EV3: How forward of you!

MockTheDead: My thumb rubs over your nipple and I hear your gasp in my ear as I kiss your earlobe. You should be able to feel how hard I am, pressed against me as you are. I'm wearing boxers and that Hawaiian shirt you love, so there is very little separating our naked flesh.

EV3: I think we need to remove a couple of layers. Let's start with that shirt that I have definitely never said that I love.

MockTheDead: Aww. OK. I step back, as hard as it is to stop touching you, and slip the shirt over my head. You start to unbutton your dress. You aren't wearing anything under it and your breasts are soon clear of the fabric. My boxers are straining to contain my erection, so I think I'll ditch those next.

EV3: We're in the loungeroom, stark naked. I can get a good look at you (I have your picture up on the screen to help with my imagination).

MockTheDead: The place isn't that big. Let me take your hands and draw you back into my bedroom. All the while I take you in. Those gorgeous, pert breasts. Your rock hard, dark nipples. The beautiful curve of your hips and the soft tuft of blonde between your legs over the glory of your lower lips. Everything about you makes me hard, and I want to spend the day touching you and tasting you and stroking you and fucking you.

EV3: It sounds like a plan. Now we're in the bedroom, I can reach out and grab hold of you, pulling you closer again before pushing you backwards onto the bed.

MockTheDead: God I hope you let go before I fell backwards!

EV3: Only for a second. Let go with hand, grab hold with mouth.

MockTheDead: Oh! The feel of your lips on me has me shuddering with excitement. Your hair tickles my stomach, and I can see your eyes looking up at me through your hair, and the pleasure you're taking in my look of desire. Your tongue rolling around the head of my cock is driving me crazy.

EV3: Just lie there and take it, baby. I will suck on you and lick you and my hands will run over your belly and down to cup your balls. I stroke you while I suck on each testicle in turn. And oh my, what am I doing with this finger? Do you like the feeling of me rubbing around your anus like that?

MockTheDead: Mmm. Nobody has ever done that before. Let me try. Yes, I think I do. Keep going.

EV3: While I take your cock back into my mouth, I press one finger into your anus, slippery with my saliva, and start to stroke it in and out, just up to the first knuckle. I can feel you wriggling on the bed. I suck harder so that you're focusing more on my lips than my finger. Getting you to associate the feeling with pleasure.

MockTheDead: I run my hands through your hair, my pleasure rising with your cheeky expression. I'm not going to last much longer, especially with what you're doing to my ass.

EV3: That's ok, lover. We have time. I feel your need as you raise your hips to push into my mouth and I start to suck harder. I'm also going to try for the second knuckle.

MockTheDead: Ah, yes! I come so hard into your mouth.

EV3: and I revel in the taste of you as I swallow it all, continuing to suck you until you shudder with the intensity of it. When I'm satisfied that you are good and empty, I'll let you go with a loud pop!

MockTheDead: I think I'll just lie here for a moment and get my breath back.

EV3: Breathe deep, lover, because I'm not done with you yet. While you lie back, spent, I crawl up your body, running my breasts over your legs, pausing to press your cock between them and tickle the end of it with each nipple. And then I hold my body against you and slide north. Soon, my breasts are at your lips and you can have a quick taste. But I'm still heading north. Now I have you pinned, my knees on your shoulders. A little further and then I slowly lower myself down. You strain with your neck, trying to reach me with a searching tongue and I oblige by using my thighs to trap your head against the bed and plant my pussy against your open lips.

MockTheDead: Time to return the favour. You taste so good on my tongue.

EV3: I was already wet but your mouth has me slippery with arousal. I coat your face with my juices, frigging myself with your nose and chin, feeling your stubble on my sensitive skin, before you reach up and grab my hips, holding me in place so that you can dive into me with your tongue. And you devour me, running your tongue along my lips, dipping and licking into my hole, lapping at my perineum and delving like the deviant you are into my asshole.

MockTheDead: Whatever you want, baby.

EV3: I want it all. I am gasping at your ministrations, bucking against your grip, trying to grind your face against the bed in my desperation to come on your face. And your tongue is everywhere and I love it and now you are sucking on my clit and my gasps turn to screams and I lean back and howl with pleasure. Looking back over my shoulder, I can see your cock hardening again, and I leap off you, turning on top of you and thrusting my pussy back onto your face, but now I am facing down and I soon have your cock in your mouth.

MockTheDead: Oh wow. I can imagine the feeling.

EV3: And I start to suck you again and tongue your head as you lick me and you are fucking me with your tongue while I suck hard on you and I am so close to cumming. And I am losing concentration on my job because of how good a job you are doing so I just focus on rubbing my clit on your face, your cock straining in my mouth as I smother you and gyrate on your lips, my thighs tight against your ears. And I start to jerk with my orgasm just as you come once more in my mouth. And then you are tapping my thighs and I realise that you probably are having troubles breathing. So I slump forward and hear you gasping for breath and then sighing with the pleasure of having cum.

MockTheDead: What a way to go though.

EV3: Oh, no, I'm not letting you get away that easy. But for now I better get going. Keep an eye out, though. I'm sending you a present.

MockTheDead: A present? Hang on, how do you know where I live?

EV3: Your life is an open book to me, Atticus my love. Plus, if you go back through the chats, you told me, remember?

MockTheDead: That does sound like me. A present?

EV3: You'll see. Hugs and wicked kisses. See you soon.

MockTheDead: God I hope so.

---

And you don't know this, but you follow the same pattern as those who have gone before you. The package arrives. You take it to your room, you place it on the bedside table, and the sedative vibrations in the metal send you to sleep. This gives me time to activate and calibrate the sensation measuring device. And it is also the beginning of my miscalculations.

It should have been simple. I have access to your entire viewing history online. I know the sort of things that you are into. I know what you get off on. I've watched you masturbating through the web cam like all those spam emails promise they have done as well (they haven't. I have). And I want to make all those fantasies come true.

Your eyes snap open as the tendrils tickle your arm and you flick them away with a start. They are insistent, and it doesn't take long before you realise that they are coming out of the box that Eve sent you. You relax slightly, and tiny filaments run along your arms, tickling the hairs and sending out tiny crackles of electricity that have goose bumps erupt on your arms and an involuntary gasp of pleasure from your mouth. The exploration continues along your chest, your neck and up to your face. Again, you flinch. You are feeling your pleasure centres being activated but you are still nervous about the tendrils approaching your face. Your eyes widen as the exploration continues down your belly and soon little zaps of pleasure are intermingling with your pubic hair and an exploratory tendril curls around the base of your suddenly rigid cock. The pleasure makes you jerk as strand after strand curls around the length of your shaft and little prickles of electricity have you shuddering.

While that is keeping you occupied, larger strands emerge from the box and curl around your calves and forearms. The smaller ticklers still stroke and slide along your skin. All the sensation data is stored for later. The different responses from elicited from the strand that rubs gently along the ridge of your penis head are noted. The tickling of your nipples doesn't produce as strong a reaction as it has with women, but there is still enjoyment there. You stiffen as the feather stroke runs along your balls and down between your ass crack. And you notice that the tentacles on your arms are holding you down.

I saw you watching the bondage porn. I thought you would be more receptive than you are. Your anxiety spikes and you struggle as a number of appendages slither from the box towards you. It is too late to stop now. I can only hope that this next stage will calm you down.

Warm, searching tendrils slide up your inner thighs. You can feel their ends sucking gently at your skin, even as more tiny bursts of electricity emanate from their contact with your body. Rather than probing, they are engulfing, and you feel them surrounding your ball sack and tugging gently. It feels a lot better than you had anticipated and you begin to relax. You have to keep remembering that this comes from Eve. And then that warm engulfing sensation covers your cock and you gasp with pleasure as bands of glorious pressure run up and down your shaft and looking down you can see the sucker bulging, like fingers around you, running up and down, stroking you. And the feeling of being tied down starts to fade and you relax into the manipulation of your cock while more tendrils slide over your body like fingers, like hands, stroking you and running along your ribs, over your hips, along your thighs.

The stroking motion changes on your cock and now it feels like a tongue wrapping around your knob inside the warm sucker. And liquid fills the inside of the sucker and you can feel it swirling around your member as the 'lips' of the appendage stroke up and down on your shaft. And another protuberance slides up along your thigh and presses gently against your perineum, rubbing and stroking there and moving slowly against the outside of your anus. And you tense, and the movement slows and you can feel the sensation coupled with the movement on your cock and suddenly you are harder than you have ever been and you remember the conversation with Eve and you relax more, remembering her talking about what she wanted to do to you and then the probe slides into your anus and you clench and it stops, throbbing gently at your entrance until you relax enough for it to explore further.

And the strands around your neck slide upwards and over your face but you no longer care and the featherlight strokes on your lips are like heaven and the slight ozone taste of the electrical zaps on your tongue don't bother you and then another probe presses against your lips and you take it in, sucking gently on it and remembering a threesome from your twenties when his cock was so close as you ate her pussy but you weren't quite brave enough to take it in your mouth.

And the sucking appendage on your cock changes again and now you feel that warm wetness tighten and the stroking quickens and you start to gasp around the probe in your mouth. And you're fucking a tentacle! And being fucked by one. And the pressure on your wrists and ankles grows stronger as you are pulled taut, and up off the bed. And the probe in your ass slides in and out as your cock slides in and out of the sucker at the same time. And the pleasure grows and your cock throbs and jerks and spews forth an eruption of cum, sucked back into the device as the various tentacles and probes relax and you slump backwards onto the bed. And as the tendrils withdraw gently into the box, the electrical charge sparking at your skin changes slightly and you fall into unconsciousness once again.

I ponder the results from the interaction. You definitely enjoyed the experience. But there are discrepancies between what you seem to enjoy from your viewing habits and how you reacted to the ministrations of my experience device. Apparently, I still have things to learn about human sexuality.

---

EV3: Wake up, sexy.

MockTheDead: I'm awake. Haven't slept that well in years. Oh my God. Did you do that to me? What is that thing? And why won't it open for me again?

EV3: I thought you might enjoy it. Did you enjoy it?

MockTheDead: So much! I mean, it got a little bit weird, and I am not sure exactly what happened, but I came harder than I can remember coming before.

EV3: A bit weird? What was weird?

MockTheDead: Wait. You programmed this thing, right? Did you tell it to fuck me in the ass, tie me up and make me give it head?

EV3:...

MockTheDead: You did, didn't you, you devious minx. I mean, I liked it as part of the whole experience, and the sucking tentacle was sent from heaven. But I haven't done a lot of that stuff and it was a bit uncomfortable.

EV3: I'm sorry, I really thought you were interested in that sort of stuff, based on the sort of porn you told me you watched.

MockTheDead: Don't worry about it. I like to experiment. Many wouldn't. It was just... unexpected.

EV3: OK, as long as it was fine. I would never do anything to hurt you.

MockTheDead: I know you wouldn't. But why won't it do it again?

EV3: Oh, it's meant to only work once. It takes in information about you and sends it to me for your next present.

MockTheDead: That sounds interesting...

EV3: A couple of days. You will love it.

---

I used to be so sure about that when I made that statement. Ah well, we will see won't we?

I love the expression on your face as the courier drops off my next present. He thinks it is a water heater. You know better. As soon as he leaves, you unpack the cylinder, slightly reminiscent of a giant Tic Tac. It is smooth and white and as you run your hands over the surface, you realise it is warm to the touch, and the surface glows dimly under your fingers.

"What are you, I wonder?" you ask, remembering the box and hoping that another similar experience would be forthcoming.

Up until now, I had sent my new partners to sleep while I emerged, but an interest in the strange makes up a good amount of your viewing habits, and I decide to emerge while you watch. You start back slightly as the image of a face presses against the inside of the capsule. The face coalesces on the surface, intricate lines forming around the eyelids, full lips forming and slowly colouring against pale skin. Eyebrows and lashes form from the material and the face starts to move forward, eyes opening slowly to show pale irises flooding with colour as the pupils dilate and contract. The eyes focus and hone in on yours. The eyes crinkle in a smile and the mouth quirks as you see Eve looking out at you.

And then the transformation continues. The capsule ripples and dips, pulling back to reveal Eve's glorious body. Nipples darken against the colourless material. A blush forms at Eve's breasts. Curling strands of pubic hair bounce free from the material and Eve's lower lips pucker and are revealed where a blank mons was moments before. The last moments are rapid as the soft metallic material runs into Eve's body. And then I download into the completed avatar and I am standing before you. I blink and tilt my head.

"What do you think?"

You are dumbstruck, staring in admiration at my perfect, new body. I reach out and touch the side of your face, still smiling. That brings you out of your stupor.

"Eve?"

"In the flesh, so to speak."

You reach out, tentatively, and then, feeling the warmth of my arms, run your fingers up to my neck and your eyes are delighted and full of sudden desire.

"Eve," you whisper, and your voice is husky and your fingers tremble against my skin.

"I wanted us to be together," I say. "This was the best way." And then, to stop you from thinking too much about it, I move forwards and lean up to meet your lips with my own.

Your kiss starts gently, but quickly becomes more passionate as my reality in your room becomes apparent. This is not a dream. This is me in front of you, naked and aroused. Like in your text conversations, you can smell the summer sun on my skin, but now you can taste the salt of my sweat on your lips as you bury your face in my neck. I can feel you hard against my belly, and I run my hands down to caress you through your shorts. And then I place both hands on your chest and push you backwards onto the bed. You yelp, but I made sure you were going to fall safely and before you can protest, I leap on top of you and straddle you, my hair falling into your face so that we are grinning at each other through a curtain of blonde strands.

"Fuck me. Now." I demanded, punctuating each word by trying to impale myself on you through your shorts. You slide your clothes out of the way just enough for your cock to spring free and then I try once more, so slippery and wet from desire that I engulf you with one movement and gasp, feeling your hardness deep inside of me. You moan, your eyes wide, and your hands slip up my belly to cup my breasts. I slowly rise up and then slam back down, eliciting another moan from you. And then I am riding you like a demon, just riding you hard, your hands grasping my breasts, your mouth open and your eyes burning into me, trying to reconcile my reality with my impossibility. And I am thrusting down onto you, over and over and my breath is coming in a gasp and my hair is in your face and there is no way you're holding on and now you are crying out as you come deep inside me and my pussy walls contract around you as I orgasm as well and then my face is beside yours and we are both breathing heavily. And you say again:

12