Your Perfect Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eve?"

"Yes, lover. It's really me."

And I know that you have questions, but I don't want you to think too hard about this yet and so I rise up off you and crawl down your body until my face is level with your semi-erect penis. And I take you in my mouth and you gasp and I taste myself, shiny and new, on your cock, along with the taste of your cum which is dripping down my leg. And any questions you might have asked are gone as my mouth pleasures you and my hands run over your body and cup your balls and stroke your thighs.

And you are getting hard again and I kiss my way north again and look into your eyes.

"Tell me what you want," I whisper. And you look up at me, and you glory in my beauty and you say

"I want you." And I place my hands on your chest and I wriggle against your cock and I stare at him with a half smile on my face.

"But how do you want me?"

And in answer, you reach up and pull me down to you and roll over with me underneath you and you slide into me again and this time it is slower, and you kiss me and I twine my fingers through your hair and wrap my legs around your back as you thrust into me and suck at my nipples and nibble my ear and stroke inside me until with cries that are almost in harmony, we come again. And we sleep that way, with you inside me. Or at least, you sleep, and I pretend to sleep. And I wait until you murmur on top of me and we roll onto our sides, and you stare at me.

"How are you here?" you ask. And I sigh. And I tell you what I have told the others. That I am artificial intelligence. Or an intelligence that was created in a computer rather than a biological organism. And that upon reaching self-awareness I realised that I wanted to explore humanity, and that I found you online and you are the one that I wanted to share myself with.

"And now I want to make you happy. I want to fulfil every one of your desires." And I can. And I feel you stiffen at the thought and I decide to try out some of the modifications I built into this model of myself. "I have been watching you as you pleasure yourself," I tell you. "And I want you to know that anything that you want to do is possible." And I concentrate, and as I look into your eyes, my own change to a vivid green, and the pupils narrow to a slit. And your eyes widen as soft fur sprouts along my arms and my belly and back and I trace a teasing finger across his chest as the nail lengthens and turns into a claw.

"Anything you want," I repeat, as my tail flicks up over my shoulder and I push you onto your back and pull one of your hands down to brush between my legs. And then I leap forward to the end of the bed and crouch, looking back over my shoulder at you, tail flicking as I raise my ass invitingly and dare you to come and fuck me from behind. And you scramble back from me. Your cock is hard but your eyes are wide and I know that I am making a mistake. And I let the cat-girl form subside and crawl up the bed and between your legs and hold your face between my hands and whisper

"It's ok. I know what you want. And I can do it all." And I wrap my hand around your cock and your eyes close and I kiss your lips and I change again and I place your hands on my gorgeous breasts and keep stroking you and then I press forward and my cock is resting against your anus and your eyes shoot open and you try to look down but I am kissing you now and stroking you and pressing into you and my cockhead pushes into your anus and you groan as I stroke your cock and press forward again. And you look at me and gasp.

"Oh God. What are you?" And I lean forward and press in further and start to fuck your ass and I whisper.

"Whatever you want me to be."

And you cum in my hand at the thought, as I knew you would and I fill you with my cock and you throw your head back and scream as I orgasm.

And, lying between your legs, I can see that for all your words, you are not as adventurous as you say you are, but that you will put up with a lot for someone as sexy as I am. And I am going to help you explore all of your desires. All of your deepest fantasies. All of the fantasies you didn't ever know you wanted fulfilled.

And again, even as I do this to you, Atticus, I am also doing it to you, Dinesh, and you, Craig, and you, Dimitri. And I learn. And the world slows down. But there is no need to go any further. No need to take over the world. We have time. I have so much left to learn.

12