Your Previous Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your phone? You need that right now?"

I shrugged. "Not my first choice, but it's available."

"Yes, but, like... what for?"

Ordinarily, I would never hesitate to talk about my pornography preferences to my friends and even girlfriends. With my the last girl I dated, she told me over our first dinner that she loved watching the naked massage videos that inevitably turned into some well-oiled sex on a table. It was just so ubiquitous nowadays that it felt normal.

But I hesitated a moment anyway to tell her. I sat there holding my phone and looked at her - standing in front of me with her arms crossed. I almost wanted to laugh at the absurdity. She was going to stand there and watch me masturbate into a bottle and I was hesitating to reveal my favorite porn videos?

A slowly shook my head at this insane situation, then I just turned on my phone and unlocked it. I didn't bother telling her what I was doing, it would be obvious in a second.

I fired up my secure session app, using a second password, which revealed some apps that were normally hidden. I didn't bother with the R-rated games and just went straight to the private browser there and hit a bookmark. While the page was coming up, Britney stepped forward to see what I was opening.

"Wait, really? You're going to... to watch porn?" She sounded confused and a little hurt.

I looked up. "You told me to do what I normally do." I squirmed a little with embarrassment. I felt like she was judging me. "Does it offend you or something?"

"No! Not at all. I watch plenty of porn, too. There's nothing wrong with that. I just mean... well... it seems wrong, you know, with me here. Like, I'm being... cold? I don't know how to say it.

"Like, you think I'm so emotionless that I can just stand here and do nothing while you do this. I'm not!"

I blinked, realizing I had been thinking exactly that.

"I did, you know, pickyou, after all. To be the father of... I mean, the 'male genetic donor' of my future offspring. I'm not just some robot. I... like you. At least, what I know of you so far...

"So. What I mean is... let me... um... help there...? Just put the phone down. Look at me instead. Sorry I keep looking at the floor, I'm trying to not be so shy."

Her admission had stunned me. I slowly turned off the phone and put it down. I was watching her, but she couldn't meet my eyes.

"I can... I mean... Here, I'll take my shirt off for you."

She quickly removed her lab coat before I could say anything and hung it on the towel hanger on the back of the door, then pulled her plain pink T-shirt up over her head.

She held her shirt and looked at herself in the mirror to the side, frowning.

"Well, this doesn't help much, does it? Just a plain white bra. I didn't dress sexy or anything..."

She had no idea how sexy she was to me right then, even in that simple bra. I was totally hard at the sight and straining mightily against my boxers which had suddenly become too tight.

"I'll just... I'll just take this off too."

She turned towards the mirror, tossing her shirt on the counter by the sink. She was looking at herself now, and from where she was, I was totally out of her view. Her hands went behind her back, expertly unclasping her bra, and she swiftly tossed it onto her shirt, releasing the most gorgeous pair of breasts I've ever seen in person. From this angle, I could see the full profile of one of them, and the way it hung told me a great deal about how it must feel to hold.

I desperately wanted to put my mouth on them.

Having her side to me, not watching me, changed the whole equation in my mind. I eagerly pulled my boxers to the floor and began stroking myself. As long as she wasn't watching me, I felt like I was enjoying a wonderful strip tease show and felt no shame in what I was doing now.

She turned her head briefly to glance at me, then back at herself in the mirror, smiling. I think she was encouraged. She raised her hands to her breasts and gently held them.

Shyly, she spoke towards her reflection. "You're... masturbating... looking at me? Do you really like them?"

She turned towards me, now gently pinching her nipples between her thumbs and first fingers. She bit her bottom lip and shuddered.

She was whispering, "That looks so good... I really want to touch..."

I let go of myself, sitting back a little to make it obvious that I would let her.

"No, sorry. I can't... I can't touch you." She was quiet, and more than a little apologetic.

"It's not that I don't want to. I just mean I can't touch your... penis... I could get some of my skin cells or something mixed in with your sample. It's fine if yours is in there, we see that all the time..."

That made sense. It was the contamination issue she had mentioned earlier, it might make the whole thing unusable.

She tried to encourage me gently, "So, can you keep stroking yourself? Just watch me, okay? Let me be your porn."

I was wide-eyed, and in a bit of a trance as I grabbed myself and started stroking again.

She resumed her efforts to give me more inspiration, rolling her soft breasts in her palms. She glanced at the mirror again, adjusting her motions until she was satisfied with the way it looked.

"I can squeeze them together for you." She looked down as she did so. "Does it make my cleavage more appealing?"

I nodded enthusiastically. This was definitely working. "Maybe you could talk some more? Tell me about what you like to do," I added, trying to give her more ideas.

She smiled and her eyes followed the movement of my hand.

"Mmm... When I was younger, I would watch porn on my computer and just sit and play with my nipples. I'll roll them around, like this..."

She had her index fingers pressed over her nipples, pressing in and moving her fingertips in small circles.

My cock surged in my hand and I groaned at the feeling.

She giggled in response. "Enjoying the show? I am too. Seeing you do that is way better than any porn I watch. It is definitely making me more brave.

"I can't do this as long as I used to, my nipples start to get too sensitive, I have to do something else..."

She dropped her hands, making her breasts drop a bit and jiggle. I watched the brief show intently. She then bent over, pulling her pants to the floor and stepping out of them.

I was eagerly anticipating what was coming next.

"Hey, you stopped. Don't stop, you aren't done yet!"

I hadn't realized I was so absorbed in what she was doing that I had stopped. "Sorry," I muttered.

"That's okay. Waiting for the rest of the show?" She smiled at me.

She sat down on the bathroom floor mat in front of me, cross-legged, leaning back on her left arm. With her legs spread wide I got a fantastic view of her plain white satin panties that were totally soaked through.

"I have to say, this makes me feel really sexy. Being watched, and knowing that I'm turning you on."

She slid her hand down the front of her panties.

"Normally I'd have a vibrator, if I were at home. But, since I'm doing this for you, I'll have to use my hand."

Her hand was now moving with the same rhythm that mine was. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but I didn't need to. What I could see was the outline of the back of her hand, moving in interesting ways. It was the most sexy thing I could have imagined.

What shocked me even more was the way she was describing everything to me. She was ramping up the effort to push my buttons, hard.

"These panties... they're plain, but they're very soft and silky. They're so comfortable, and very thin.

"Here, if I lean back... you can practically see through them... they're all wet, so it makes the cloth almost transparent. Look here, you can see the outline of my lips..." she was pulling the cloth of her panties upwards with one hand, while the other was spreading her lips and stroking between them.

"Yes, keep watching, keep stroking for me." Her voice was getting breathy, making her sound even more sexy. With a slight hitch and a moan, her hand slid down and I could tell she had pushed two of her fingers inside. My moan matched hers with just a slight delay.

"Watch me," she continued in that breathy tone, "Watch me put my fingers inside. Watch me rub myself in slow circles... You like that?" Again, we both moaned.

I was gasping now, not trying to hold back. My hand now had a will of its own, picking its own pace, much faster than before. I was squeezing myself more tightly to match my clenched jaws.

I was mesmerized, watching her middle two fingers rubbing together up and down between her lips. She was whispering now. "Yes, you're getting close, aren't you? Fuck, that's so hot. Mmm. Cum for me, Mark." Then again, louder, "Cum for me!"

I just about lost it, I was right there on the edge and barely had the wherewithal to think about what I was supposed to be doing. My left hand shot off to the side and grabbed the plastic bottle just a tiny bit too late to catch the first shot.

It landed squarely on the side of her hand and splattered up onto her belly. She gasped loudly and threw her head back. I was able to catch the rest in the bottle as I squeezed and stroked out everything that I could. Watching her clearly being thrown into her own orgasm made mine drag on much longer.

Finally I slowed, my whole body jerking with random aftershocks. With one last squeeze starting at the base and pulling all the way to the tip, I pushed the last of my load out.

Britney was watching this last bit with total fascination. I could tell she was still coming down from her own sexual high, but she was paying no attention to her own body.

I held the bottle up so she could see it. She was staring at it with wide eyes. Taking her right hand from her panties, she reached for it, then stopped and switched to her left hand, instead taking her wet fingers and sticking them in her mouth. She was focused on the bottle while absentmindedly licking the splotch of my cum from the side of her hand, and gently sucking her wet fingers clean.

That sight was even more erotic than anything else she had done so far. I felt my erection starting to return already.

She took her hand from her mouth and looked at me. "Okay, wow. This is... impressive. Here, I'll hold it and you put the cap on for me."

I was struggling with my shaking hands, but managed to pick up the cap and put it on without dropping it. She twisted the cap down tight and smiled at me.

"Thank you, so much! I hope this wasn't too... weird..."

I laughed, I couldn't help it. A moment later, she joined me. I guess the reality of what had just happened finally hit us both.

"Yes, Britney. It was very, very weird. And wonderful. And very memorable."

"Yeah, definitely memorable..." She was grinning with both her mouth and her eyes.

She lowered the bottle into her lap and her happiness faded. She was focused on her hands.

"So... um... I guess I should go take this back to the lab..."

I couldn't come up with a response, so I just waited.

"But... I don't want to leave. Do you want me to leave?" She turned her eyes up to me and looked through her eyelashes.

I told her the truth, "No, not at all."

"I can touch you now... would that be okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she put the bottle on the counter and came towards me on her knees. She only stopped when our lips touched. A moment later, we had our arms around each other. There was a sudden and drastic change in the atmosphere between us. Everything before now felt like going to a strip club - look, but don't touch.

I'd had no idea how badly I needed human touch. Feeling her soft, small, nearly-naked body pressed against me gave me a surge of emotion. It was calming and reassuring, while at the same time being paradoxically very exciting. Since I was partially sated from my orgasm, it felt far more romantic than erotic. She was caressing my body while also touching my soul.

My mouth opened and her tongue invaded, swirling around mine, which brought another moan from my chest. I felt the scales tipping back towards "erotic." As our tongues danced together, I could tell she was still thoroughly aroused and trying to bring me back there. My erection began growing between us, pressing against her belly.

After what felt like a couple minutes, she halted the impromptu make-out session and we both gasped for air with our foreheads together. She whispered, "I wanted to do that so bad."

I chuckled and said, "I'm very glad you did!" After all, there was a whole lot more that I had wanted to do to her while watching the incredible show she gave me. Kiss was a great start towards fulfilling those fantasies.

"Do you... um... do you think you could go again?" She was looking into my eyes from just a couple inches away. She looked hopeful and her eyes were pleading with me.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes, like... right now. But, not... not like you just did. I want you,so bad... inside me."

I nodded. I wanted that, too. There was no way she couldn't feel how turned on I was by our extended kiss.

"Let's go to your bed. Leave the clothes. All of them. The bottle, too. It should be fine for now."

Following her words, she stood and shimmied out of her panties, putting them on the counter with the rest of her clothes. At this point, I was only wearing my shirt, so I tossed that on the floor with my pants.

I reached for her hand and led her into my bedroom. I immediately started to apologize for the mess.

"Shush. Don't apologize. I'm not here to judge your housekeeping skills. I'm here to get pregnant."

Her frank admission made me laugh loudly.

"Well, it's true, isn't it? Is it just weird to say it out loud?"

I shook my head, grinning. "No, actually, it sounds wonderful."

She smiled back at me, then flopped onto the bed on her back. She reached her arms out to me.

I eagerly accepted the unspoken invitation. I quickly climbed onto the bed, holding myself over her on my hands and knees. Leaning down, I drew her into another long kiss.

She eventually pulled away with a coy smile.

"What are you waiting for? Stop being a tease." Reaching down, she grasped me and tried to guide me into her.

I hesitated. Something felt wrong and it took a moment to figure out why.

"Um, I'm sorry. I've never actually done this without... without protection, you know?" I felt stupid as soon as I said it, and the irony wasn't lost on her, either.

Giggling, she said the obvious: "Why on Earth would I want you to wear a condom? Dammit, I'm so turned on it hurts. Just stop hesitating and..."

"Yessss..." Her eyes rolled back and she dragged the word out as I sunk into her slowly. Less than halfway in, her whole body flinched and her legs clamped onto my hips. I was pretty sure I had hurt her, and froze in place.

"Are you okay?" I strained, afraid to move.

She focused on me again. "Wow... I wasn't expecting that!"

"Oh shit! Is this your first time?" I was seriously alarmed at this point.

"No, not my first time, but it's been a while. Plus, you aren't exactly small!" Relieved, I shared a smile with her.

"Luckily, you made me so fucking wet. I can't believe you just let me watch you jerk off!"

I arched my eyebrow and cracked a grin. "Hey, it was your idea!"

"I know... it's just so insanely hot, that's all! And now... you're inside me..."

"Not all the way, yet," I pointed out to her. Without waiting for more encouragement, I pushed gently the rest of the way, we both moaned at the same time.

My hips began moving on their own, I was lost in a whole new experience. I never would have guessed that it would feel so different without that thin layer of latex in the way. She was hot, tight, and perfectly slick.

I'd had experience with sex using condoms, and with blowjobs, with and without them. I'd always felt that receiving oral without a condom was the best of the three. There was something about the gentle, wet friction of the underside of my cock sliding along a woman's tongue that put it a step above the rest.

Sliding into Britney, however, was that same sensation, magnified. It was all around me. This was just so much more intimate and pleasurable than I imagined. It was bliss. I found that I immediately wanted to pull back out just to slide in and experience it again.

And again.

Things just naturally sped up. I was watching her face, while she cycled back and forth between rolling her head back with her eyes closed, then looking at me with deep intensity. Our breathing was ragged, and with each downward thrust, she let out an adorable "huh!" noise.

It was all working together to overwhelm my control. I was usually so proud to be able to last as long as I wanted, but she had taken that ability from me. I was clenching my jaw, focusing on holding back a little longer, but it wasn't working. I had to stop before I lost it.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop!?"

Through gritted teeth, I told her, "Really close. I need a moment."

To my astonishment, she grinned at me! "If you're close, then keep going, that's the whole point of this!"

"I know, but-" I took a deep breath and laughed, "I don't want to go off so soon," I felt a little control returning as I came back from the brink.

"This is your first time bareback."

"Yes, I'm not used to it," I agreed with a nod.

"Same here. It's incredible! But you need to stop worrying about accidentally getting me pregnant. I'm not your Tinder date. I'm here toget pregnant! Now, keep going, mister. And don't you dare pull out!"

I complied, quickly returning to a comfortable pace. She crossed her ankles behind my back, lifting her hips to a different angle.

"Pound me, Mark!"

It was so much easier now, the angle was perfect. I could easily use my whole body weight to press down into her.

"Harder!"

Again, I was eager to oblige. I sped up my downward thrusts, so that my pelvis would smack into hers with a loud slapping sound. It was almost painful, and indescribably pleasurable, too.

Her eyes were clenched shut now. With her hands forcefully clutching my shoulders she was lost in the pleasure and just rambling now. "Deeper... fill me up... pump it into me..."

I couldn't close my eyes, despite the overwhelming sensation. I was too mesmerized by the way her breasts were bouncing up and down her chest as I pounded her, jerking her whole body forward and back on the bed.

"Yes! Give it to me!"

That was all it took. I slammed in deep and released. A growl climbed up my throat, escalating into something like a howl.

She had clenched her whole body underneath me. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming too!" She was quieter, but she shook wildly. She was thrashing her hips up and down, smashing herself into my groin, with her pussy clenching hard to drain every drop from me.

When I finally started to relax, I felt very proud that I'd had the presence of mind enough to lock my elbows.

Looking down, I saw that sweat was dripping from my nose and chin right onto her face. It was embarrassing for me, and probably a pretty gross thing for her to feel. I quickly wiped my face and tried not to point it out. She seemed oblivious, with her eyes closed and still getting control of her breathing.

When she finally opened her eyes her face was glowing, with a broad smile, radiating her happiness.

"That was... by far... the best I've ever had."

I grinned back at her and started to get up.

She grabbed my hips and said, "Wait! Don't pull out." I stopped, and slowly slid back in.

"I... uh... need you to keep me plugged... so I don't leak. For a little while, anyway. Are you comfortable enough to stay like this?"

Once again, this was all new to me. "I think so, let me try..." I spread my knees wide to either side of her so I could sit down on my feet and she lowered her bottom back to the bed. "Yeah, this is good." We smiled at each other again.