Your Previous Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it and thought for a moment. I was content to give her time, but I didn't have to wait long.

"I have to say... I spent a while just sitting in my car yesterday planning on what I would say, how to talk to you. I never imagined things going this well!"

I was quick to reply, "I knowexactly how you feel!" We both laughed at that.

"I wish I could stay a lot longer, but I need to get your, um, donation... into the freezer."

I had to add, "I don't know if I want to let you go, to be honest. You look pretty damn amazing here underneath me!"

"Yeah, I know, this is so sexy. My legs wrapped around you, holding you inside me. I'm your little wine bottle and you're my big, meaty cork!" My cock surged with life again with the way she said that.

She bit her lip in reply.

"But seriously... Thank you for this. All of it." She squeezed her hips, hugging me with her legs.

"And, just to forewarn you: even though we did everything right, the odds of me getting pregnant on the first try aren't very good. If you're free tomorrow after work... I could stop by for another dose of your... vitamin D?" She giggled at her own joke while I laughed.

"So are you trying to make an appointment with me for another round of very low tech ICI?" I tried to impress her with my memory of the technical term she had used earlier.

"Yes, Doctor Love. If you can make room for me in your schedule, I'll make sure to squeeze you in!" She emphasized her words by clenching onto my softening cock, this time pushing me out. We both laughed at our own playfulness.

"You got it, miss."

"It's a date, then!"